Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZhduV6cRZ8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:58 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

He deserved that for spitting at him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:59 pm 

https://youtu.be/n7xPjpsqWdk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:00 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Fcking hell! :lol:

Quote:
LMAO pikeys catching beat downs all over town. Thanks russia much live from london.
P.s. pls stop poisoning our ppl

:lol: It's like the youtube video and thread at the end of the universe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:14 pm 

I thought the Irish were supposed to be good at fighting?

Devastating straight right hands versus 'ole ole ole' :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:16 pm 

about 10 Ruskie chaps looked ready to clobber the entire population of Ireland there :lol:

Mick Mannock wrote:
McGregor is a pillock. He is not a pillock because he is Irish.

It's definitely a contributory factor.

The Optimist wrote:

:lol:

Our MMA fans are such cúnts.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:18 pm 

Looks like a whole load of inbred, knuckle dragging scum.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:18 pm 

Heymans wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Heymans wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
There's some amazingly dumb posting going on here.

To put it in perspective, imagine a world champion boxer - after winning the fight - leaping into the crowd and throwing punches at the opposition's corner-man while some idiot on his team simultaneously leapt into the ring and started throwing haymakers at the defeated and dazed opponent. There would be no hand-waving that away.

This is NOT "situation normal" and it's not "okay", and it's not "snowflake" to to say those involved should be dealt with severely.

As for those saying that Conor talked shit before the fight - true, but not as much as usual, and really that's normal in the fight game going back a hundred years in history. What is also normal is to win with honor and at least show some pretense of respect. Nothing about that was normal or excusable or okay.

Piss off with that shit. How can you be so dim ? Seriously ?
Guess what in certain parts of the world you can't keep talking shit and except nothing in return. Not everywhere is like Australia where carefree sledging seems the national past time.

You anglos keep running your mouths off and then act surprised when you get the payback. Funny stuff.

And there was me thinking that sports organisations demanded certain standards

Integrity in sports in the US, no less ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you also believe in Santa and the Easter bunny ?

UFC is about $$$, that's it. Nothing else.

That's just ignorance speaking.

Non of it is excusable in any way, not in any sport, not in the fight game, and not because Conor said "mean words" in the prefight psychological battle.

I was a Khabib fan. My previous posts prove that. And he and his team proved themselves to be utter dickheads, not champions worthy of a vaunted legacy. More is the pity for all involved. Everyone lost here in one way or the other. Conor, Khabib, Khabib's Team, the Irish. Dagestan, Muslims. the UFC, MMA. Whatever angle or spin you want put on it they all lost something.

Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 pm 

Well I didn't lose anything. I'm delighted he lost.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:23 pm 

Diego wrote:

Same. He's a fairly divisive figure here, I watched the fight in a mates house in Dublin and I think about 50% of people in the room were happy to see him lose. "The Irish" didn't lose anything.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:24 pm 

Bullettyme wrote:
Looks like a whole load of inbred, knuckle dragging scum.

For sure. As someone pointed out the type that would try and ignite a fight in the chipper on a night out. Met their match. :thumbup:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:25 pm 

The UFC doesn't aim to be a clown show. And if you don't know that, you don't know UFC. They've fought tooth and nail for every inch of respectability they can get since day #1. This sets them back big time. Yes a Conor Khabib rematch might bring in big dollars as a novelty one-off, mean time every other UFC fighter and event suffers big time as casual observers who were just beginning to pay attention turn off in droves. Forest for the trees.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:26 pm 

Diego wrote:

+1

The usual suspects just can't deal with the fact that the majority of Irish people loathe the crass, classless, loudmouth scumbag.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:29 pm 

Flametop wrote:
I think while difficult, Conor is capable of winning a rematch. Blah blah blah deluded deluded

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:29 pm 

Not good that Irish fans are acting the maggot on the world stage.

Even our football fans have a good reputation for fun.
This isn’t a good look, we have never had any beef with Russia or any of its federations.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:30 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
Heymans wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Heymans wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:
There's some amazingly dumb posting going on here.

To put it in perspective, imagine a world champion boxer - after winning the fight - leaping into the crowd and throwing punches at the opposition's corner-man while some idiot on his team simultaneously leapt into the ring and started throwing haymakers at the defeated and dazed opponent. There would be no hand-waving that away.

This is NOT "situation normal" and it's not "okay", and it's not "snowflake" to to say those involved should be dealt with severely.

As for those saying that Conor talked shit before the fight - true, but not as much as usual, and really that's normal in the fight game going back a hundred years in history. What is also normal is to win with honor and at least show some pretense of respect. Nothing about that was normal or excusable or okay.

Piss off with that shit. How can you be so dim ? Seriously ?
Guess what in certain parts of the world you can't keep talking shit and except nothing in return. Not everywhere is like Australia where carefree sledging seems the national past time.

You anglos keep running your mouths off and then act surprised when you get the payback. Funny stuff.

And there was me thinking that sports organisations demanded certain standards

Integrity in sports in the US, no less ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you also believe in Santa and the Easter bunny ?

UFC is about $$$, that's it. Nothing else.

Non of it is excusable in any way, not in any sport, not in the fight game, and not because Conor said "mean words" in the prefight psychological battle.

I was a Khabib fan. My previous posts prove that. And he and his team proved themselves to be utter dickheads, not champions worthy of a vaunted legacy. More is the pity for all involved. Everyone lost here in one way or the other. Conor, Khabib, Khabib's Team, the Irish. Dagestan, Muslims. the UFC, MMA. Whatever angle or spin you want put on it they all lost something.

The UFC doesn't aim to be a clown show. And if you don't know that, you don't know UFC. They've fought tooth and nail for every inch of respectability they can get since day #1. This sets them back big time. Yes a Conor Khabib rematch might bring in big dollars as a novelty one-off, mean time every other UFC fighter and event suffers big time as casual observers who were just beginning to pay attention turn off in droves. Forest for the trees.

The irony of calling me ignorant.

You were a Khabib fan because you didn't know shit about these people, and now you're surprised your poster boy acted true to himself. If you knew anything about this part of the world this wouldn't surptise you, but you don't. You thought he looked real hard and badass, and the hat, and the ex-soviet Caucasus mountain mystique, so exotic...These people live in the 15th century mate, not in the 21th civilisation of show-business.
Newsflash, in som parts of the world words are important. Some parts of the world are "old school" like that. I'm not surprised its a new concept for an Aussie though, as you don't really have a history.

Anonymous. wrote:
Flametop wrote:
I think while difficult, Conor is capable of winning a rematch. Blah blah blah deluded deluded

Here, it’s Joe Rogan.
Terrific analysis.

:roll:

Flametop wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Flametop wrote:

Here, it’s Joe Rogan.
Terrific analysis.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:31 pm 

Whether you personally like him or not is irrelevant. The Irish lost a world champion.

Everyone else lost too as the haters calling MMA a scumbag "sport" for sociopathic knuckledraggers were proved right in the world stage.

Everyone lost here. Except MMA haters. They're gloating and rightly so.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:32 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
Whether you personally like him or not is irrelevant. The Irish lost a world.

We don't care.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:38 pm 

Heymans wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

The irony of calling me ignorant.

You were a Khabib fan because you didn't know shit about these people, and now you're surprised your poster boy acted true to himself. If you knew anything about this part of the world this wouldn't surptise you, but you don't. You thought he looked real hard and badass, and the hat, and the ex-soviet Caucasus mountain mystique, so exotic...These people live in the 15th century mate, not in the 21th civilisation of show-business.
Newsflash, in som parts of the world words are important. Some parts of the world are "old school" like that. I'm not surprised its a new concept for an Aussie though, as you don't really have a history.

That's so dumb it's not even worth a reply bar to higjlight out how dumb it is. I'll grant you everything you said. I though Khabib and his team were wiser, more honorable and respectful in victory, less volatile self righteous pricks of human beings. Granted. You're right. I was wrong.

And so...? Nothing to see here, all is explained? Get the fvck out with that shit.

He acted like a fvckwit, proved the haters right, deserves to be banned, fined and stripped of the title. The "reasons" you give are irrelevant. Maybe true but not excuses or justifications.

If he wants to fight on the streets of Dagestan for medieval honour he should fůck off and do that. If he wants to fight on the world stage under a sanctioned athletic commission for a world title then he needs to wake up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:04 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:
Whether you personally like him or not is irrelevant. The Irish lost a world champion.

No they didn't

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:07 pm 

Flametop wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Flametop wrote:

Here, it’s Joe Rogan.
Terrific analysis.

Come on I was just being polite. The bitch got FINISHED. How do you like that for analysis ?

If they fight again that kebab geezer ain't gonna let him tap out. He is going to knock him the fuck out

Last edited by Anonymous. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:07 pm 

Anonymous. wrote:
Flametop wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Flametop wrote:

Here, it’s Joe Rogan.
Terrific analysis.

Come on I was just being polite. The bitch got FINISHED. How do you like that for analysis ?

Way too technical.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:19 pm 

YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
YOYO wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
McGregor is a pillock. He is not a pillock because he is Irish.

Mick stating McGregor is a pillock would have been fine. What you wrote after is not. Leave out your racist undertones.

Making an idiot of yourself about the boxing layoffs is one thing. Accusing me of racism to deflect from your own stupidity is quite another.

Hint: Have a look at The Optimist's post

I guess this is more the norm for you guys these days. Don’t bring to the bored though.
https://youtu.be/4FA2bJFdfeI

You are bang out of order there mate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:33 pm 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boo-et3ANFo ... 4vdqt35akx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:54 pm 

Rugby2023 wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

That vid is so satisfying.

There are so many here in Ireland would love to do that to our mouthy , scrounging, crime ridden knackers but would nt have the balls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:02 pm 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBS-jmztEZY

While Khabib attacks McGregor's jujitsu trainer. McGregor definitely throws the first punch (00:24) after the fight before being attacked by Khabib's crew.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:05 pm 

The Optimist wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBS-jmztEZY

While Khabib attacks McGregor's jujitsu trainer. McGregor definitely throws the first punch (00:24) after the fight before being attacked by Khabib's crew.

So what . Knackers attacking knackers

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:24 pm 

The Optimist wrote:

Typical McGregor fan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:36 pm 

I feel sorry for McGregor's parents because they actually are lovely people.
As for Conor though, he really has a huge turd on his plate after making enemies with Dagestanis and the Kinehans. Plonker...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:40 pm 

With the Kinihans?

That's way worse. Hell regret that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:41 pm 

Flametop wrote:

This isn’t a good look, we have never had any beef with Russia or any of its federations.

I'm not sure Putin will let it slide.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:43 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Flametop wrote:

Dagestanis?? He won't give a toss.

Possibly a sarcy comment from you though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:56 pm 

iarmhiman wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
The Optimist wrote:

That vid is so satisfying.

There are so many here in Ireland would love to do that to our mouthy , scrounging, crime ridden knackers but would nt have the balls

+ 10000 ..... we should offer those Khabib supporters jobs here in Ireland policing the streets

Just give them a mandate to batter the shite out of anyone wearing a Celtic shirt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:02 pm 

Mog The Almighty wrote:

Conor with a gang storm into a stadium, attack a bus including throwing dolly's into the window resulting in 2 people getting injured, one with glass in his eye. The UFCs response to this was to give Conor a title shot. There is nothing respectable about this.

All the UFC has done is shown they will pretty much turn a blind eye as long as you can bring the dollars. By following that line they enabled yesterday to happen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:05 pm 

thor wrote:
Mog The Almighty wrote:

Conor with a gang storm into a stadium, attack a bus including throwing dolly's into the window resulting in 2 people getting injured, one with glass in his eye. The UFCs response to this was to give Conor a title shot. There is nothing respectable about this.

All the UFC has done is shown they will pretty much turn a blind eye as long as you can bring the dollars. By following that line they enabled yesterday to happen

Tbf, is that different to any other sport on the planet?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:14 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Flametop wrote:

Looks like the Russian Irish war had already started.
https://twitter.com/bustedcoverage/stat ... 88321?s=12

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next