Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Anyone got a spare Auckland NPC jumper or Scarf?

Last match of the round robin is this Sunday at Eden Park vs Noth Habor.

Are there any Auckland fans left who want to meet up for a Cabal at the match or Kingslander.

Also, have any of you noticed how Kingslander has become a Hipsters Bar???

Unite!


Last edited by kovana on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2198
Homo's or Hairdressers. Or both.
Enjoy your sugar free decaffeinated organic soy mocha latte's and chardonnay spritzers at your cabal.

Auckland, utterly hopeless, and still the most hated province universally.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
how much is a ticket these days? maybe tempted for the game, maybe...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
$26 I can get beers and a feed and stay at home on my couch for less, no clown telling me to "wave those flags" No security goons looking at me like I stole something, yeah nah bro.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
blackblackblack wrote:
$26 I can get beers and a feed and stay at home on my couch for less, no clown telling me to "wave those flags" No security goons looking at me like I stole something, yeah nah bro.


Jeez, you are right. Just saw the tickets. $26 bucks for a ticket. Utterly ridiculous.

Games at 2pm. How about a few rounds at Kingslander and watching on the big screen there?

Where is Maxy and fb? And is Auckman still in ACT?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
sonic_attack wrote:
Canterbury, utterly hopeless, and still the most hated province universally.


Fixed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Posts: 4441
Location: NZ
It's the battle of the bridge with a home semi on the line for Auckland and potentially a semi final spot for North Harbour. Is that not worth $26?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
JB1981 wrote:
It's the battle of the bridge with a home semi on the line for Auckland and potentially a semi final spot for North Harbour. Is that not worth $26?


Its been ages since i have heard it being called the battle of the bridge. Its been so one sided lately.

But still i remember tickets being cheaper than 26$ back in the day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
Might have an angle on some freebies through work, should know by Thursday at latest Will keep you posted might be as many as 8 passes available to pillage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
blackblackblack wrote:
Might have an angle on some freebies through work, should know by Thursday at latest Will keep you posted might be as many as 8 passes available to pillage.


:thumbup:

Did i ever tell you that you were/are my favorite fath.... i mean moderator.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
kovana wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
Might have an angle on some freebies through work, should know by Thursday at latest Will keep you posted might be as many as 8 passes available to pillage.


:thumbup:

Did i ever tell you that you were/are my favorite fath.... i mean moderator.

Image

They even got the colour right ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2198
It's $26 you cheap plum. That's not even the cost of lunch.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11609
blackblackblack wrote:
Might have an angle on some freebies through work, should know by Thursday at latest Will keep you posted might be as many as 8 passes available to pillage.


I assumed this match was on Fri, or Sat, to which I was about to say "sorry guys but kiddie duties".... but Sunday 2pm is the exact same time I am free of parenting duties these days. I approve of this offer. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11609
sonic_attack wrote:
It's $26 you cheap plum. That's not even the cost of lunch.. :lol:


Jafas are fiscally responsible these days. :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Auckman wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
Might have an angle on some freebies through work, should know by Thursday at latest Will keep you posted might be as many as 8 passes available to pillage.


I assumed this match was on Fri, or Sat, to which I was about to say "sorry guys but kiddie duties".... but Sunday 2pm is the exact same time I am free of parenting duties these days. I approve of this offer. :D


Sole. Hows things??!

I have been off kiddy duties for over a year! Lol.

Oso le mea sole. Round up the JAFArmy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2198
blackblackblack wrote:
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.



I'd go, but I've sooooooooooo much shit to be done before I head to Philippines on Tuesday. There's not enough hours in a day already.
Cheers though, you guys have a good time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
blackblackblack wrote:
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.


Holy crap. Heck yea. Pencil me in Da.. B3. Will defo keep you updated if any other updates occur.

Im gonna get my best skirt ready. Lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
sonic_attack wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.



I'd go, but I've sooooooooooo much shit to be done before I head to Philippines on Tuesday. There's not enough hours in a day already.
Cheers though, you guys have a good time.


Are you a JAFA too?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44878
kovana wrote:
sonic_attack wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.



I'd go, but I've sooooooooooo much shit to be done before I head to Philippines on Tuesday. There's not enough hours in a day already.
Cheers though, you guys have a good time.


Are you a JAFA too?


My son lives in Blues territory but I think I have succeeded in stopping him supporting them and he is on the right side of the bridge so is definitely not JAFA. :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
Kiwias wrote:
kovana wrote:
sonic_attack wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.



I'd go, but I've sooooooooooo much shit to be done before I head to Philippines on Tuesday. There's not enough hours in a day already.
Cheers though, you guys have a good time.


Are you a JAFA too?


My son lives in Blues territory but I think I have succeeded in stopping him supporting them and he is on the right side of the bridge so is definitely not JAFA. :D :D

I have a couple more passes if he wants to come watch his team lose.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44878
blackblackblack wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
kovana wrote:
sonic_attack wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
Tickets are sorted boys, I have you covered Kovana, Auckman, Sonic too if you're keen.



I'd go, but I've sooooooooooo much shit to be done before I head to Philippines on Tuesday. There's not enough hours in a day already.
Cheers though, you guys have a good time.


Are you a JAFA too?


My son lives in Blues territory but I think I have succeeded in stopping him supporting them and he is on the right side of the bridge so is definitely not JAFA. :D :D

I have a couple more passes if he wants to come watch his team lose.


One decent year and suddenly Auckland is invincible :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
blackblackblack wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

My son lives in Blues territory but I think I have succeeded in stopping him supporting them and he is on the right side of the bridge so is definitely not JAFA. :D :D

I have a couple more passes if he wants to come watch his team lose.


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Oh and Auckland vs Suckland is on right now.

Why are they making us play this bottom of the ladder team? Its an insult.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44878
kovana wrote:
Oh and Auckland vs Suckland is on right now.

Why are they making us play this bottom of the ladder team? Its an insult.


The teams would have been neighbors on the table last year.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Kiwias wrote:
kovana wrote:
Oh and Auckland vs Suckland is on right now.

Why are they making us play this bottom of the ladder team? Its an insult.


The teams would have been neighbors on the table last year.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Also.

Currently 49 - 8 to the greatest NZ NPC team of all time.

Edit:

Make that 54 - 8 to the greatest NZ NPC team of all time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
It is and will always be the battle of the bridge. The fight was their fault but we won it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 6123
Would love to be there but can't make it. Enjoy lads! :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
blackblackblack wrote:
It is and will always be the battle of the bridge. The fight was their fault but we won it.


I remember actually getting excited back in the 90s to watch this on TV. Still have a fuzzy memory of Eric Rush punching out either Fitzy or Zinzan in match??

Anyways, should we meet up at Kingslander for a few or at a random park for cheap booze, before heading into Eden Park for the match? And has anyone seen the saffa Maxbox?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4912
kovana wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
It is and will always be the battle of the bridge. The fight was their fault but we won it.


I remember actually getting excited back in the 90s to watch this on TV. Still have a fuzzy memory of Eric Rush punching out either Fitzy or Zinzan in match??

Anyways, should we meet up at Kingslander for a few or at a random park for cheap booze, before heading into Eden Park for the match? And has anyone seen the saffa Maxbox?


Collected Zinny with a flying elbow in what was one of the most cowardly shots ever on a footy field.

https://youtu.be/oO9XPtq0OGY


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44878
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
kovana wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
It is and will always be the battle of the bridge. The fight was their fault but we won it.


I remember actually getting excited back in the 90s to watch this on TV. Still have a fuzzy memory of Eric Rush punching out either Fitzy or Zinzan in match??

Anyways, should we meet up at Kingslander for a few or at a random park for cheap booze, before heading into Eden Park for the match? And has anyone seen the saffa Maxbox?


Collected Zinny with a flying elbow in what was one of the most cowardly shots ever on a footy field.

https://youtu.be/oO9XPtq0OGY


Jeezus, that makes Richard Loe look like a choirboy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22311
Kiwias wrote:
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
kovana wrote:
blackblackblack wrote:
It is and will always be the battle of the bridge. The fight was their fault but we won it.


I remember actually getting excited back in the 90s to watch this on TV. Still have a fuzzy memory of Eric Rush punching out either Fitzy or Zinzan in match??

Anyways, should we meet up at Kingslander for a few or at a random park for cheap booze, before heading into Eden Park for the match? And has anyone seen the saffa Maxbox?


Collected Zinny with a flying elbow in what was one of the most cowardly shots ever on a footy field.

https://youtu.be/oO9XPtq0OGY


Jeezus, that makes Richard Loe look like a choirboy.



Nice try.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44878
Ted. wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Jeezus, that makes Richard Loe look like a choirboy.



Nice try.


:twisted: :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12224
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Looks weak


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
So our tickets get us in to this as well,
Quote:
In the members' lounge you can enjoy some pre-match entertainment with Alan 'AJ' Whetton and Richard Turner as they share their experiences of the Battle of the Bridge encounters over the years. Grant McKenzie, our lounge MC, will referee the proceedings between these two opinionated characters and don't forget to arrive well in time for the $500 draw 20 minutes before kick-off!


What time shall we meet? By the Michael Jones statue at about 12.30ish?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11609
By the Sir Iceman statue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
Collected Zinny with a flying elbow in what was one of the most cowardly shots ever on a footy field.

https://youtu.be/oO9XPtq0OGY


Yep thats the one.

maxbox wrote:
Looks weak


:lol: Bastard are you coming??

blackblackblack wrote:
So our tickets get us in to this as well,
Quote:
In the members' lounge you can enjoy some pre-match entertainment with Alan 'AJ' Whetton and Richard Turner as they share their experiences of the Battle of the Bridge encounters over the years. Grant McKenzie, our lounge MC, will referee the proceedings between these two opinionated characters and don't forget to arrive well in time for the $500 draw 20 minutes before kick-off!


What time shall we meet? By the Michael Jones statue at about 12.30ish?


Woah... Members lounge? Man, you have gone all out B3. :thumbup: :thumbup:

So who is confirmed?
- B3
- Kovana
- Auckman

Any others so far?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10834
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Oh.. do they sell beers in the members lounge?

Sorry, i need a good drink after a long week of work. Lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8427
Location: 14th worst Mod ever Enz promoted me.
Pretty shit members lounge if they don't. I have a real world (non boredie) mate coming along as well, got two more passes available.

May potentially have them for Semis and Final too depending on whether Auckland Rugby agree with Eden Park's request to extend our entry rights.
If we make/host the semis and final of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BBB, bessantj, Biffer29, bimboman, Blake, CarrotGawks, Cartman, CrazyIslander, danthefan, David990, Diego, Edinburgh01, Google Adsense [Bot], haunch, houtkabouter, iarmhiman, Idle_Wild, I like haggis, Jim Lahey, lorcanoworms, Luckycharmer, Masterji, Monk Zombie, Mr Fedora, openclashXX, Risteard, Rugby2023, Sandstorm, Scrumhead, sockwithaticket, tabascoboy, TheBouncer, Theflier, Ulsters Red Hand, unseenwork, Winnie, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group