Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33654
Location: Pigdogistan
Womack wrote:
To raise the example of another addictive disorder that has been discussed at length on this bored, we stigmatise problem drinkers/alcoholics to a certain extent, for quite natural and obvious reasons. But once they have accepted they have a problem, generally they will meet with sympathy and support. Either way, there is widespread recognition of addiction and a need for therapy and support to overcome the addiction. And yet alcoholics (arguably) wreak far greater pain and suffering with their habits than the obese do, for all we may find the latter objectionable.


This is my issue with "fat acceptance". There's no recognising that there's a problem that needs to be solved. It's the opposite, where the obese people are sticking their heads in the sand and pretending that it's all OK.
I feel that if someone is obese but taking steps (see what I did there) to lose some weight, the same sympathy and support would generally be there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33654
Location: Pigdogistan
184 cm, 82 kg.

Was about 93 kg at my heaviest a few years ago, but at similar strength levels and not as lean. Was about 86kg earlier this year but leaned up a fair bit.
I've actually decided to try and put on a few kgs again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1810
Location: NZ
At last, a bragging competition I can win


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 53192
If it was only "willpower" then it almost wouldn't exist as a problem. It's all more complex than that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7393
If we can't call it addiction when it's uncontrolled eating, despite their claims to the contrary, then why can we call uncontrolled gambling, drinking, opiate use addiction? Of course obesity is unhealthy, as is smoking, type 2 diabetes, and we still care for them, albeit muttering under our breaths about 'self inflicted'. After all, quadriplegics from rugby accidents and car crashes knew the risks when they engaged in the scrum, or turned on the ignition, but we don't laugh at them for being paralysed, saying 'serves them right'. Of course I'm making an unfair comparison, but the laudable compassion shown on the 'quitting the bottle' thread seems to be lacking on some posts here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:37 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10792
Location: Mostly London........Mostly
ukjim wrote:
danny_fitz wrote:
ukjim wrote:
everyone on this thread post accurate height weight waist measurements please.


You cheeky scamp!

5' 11"

82kg


one missing there danny ;)


Opps

32" waist


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
ukjim wrote:
everyone on this thread post accurate height weight waist measurements please.


6'4'' / 1.93m
36''
15st 10 / 99.9kg
BMI 27.0

my works gym has one of those testing machines that prints the stuff out, the waist I'm just taking from my (extremely loosely fitting !!!) jeans I'm wearing today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
Margin_Walker wrote:
6'5", 81kg, 32" waist

Was up at 97kg at my heaviest a decade or so ago (none of it was muscle). Walked it all off in the end with a daily 6 mile round trip to work. Was up at 90kg a couple of years ago when I was messing around with some weight training, but that fell by the wayside when my son was born.

My mother and sister are obese, so it is in the family and am conscious I have to be pretty vigilant with it. In truth though I find it much easier to stay on top of my weight these days. My diet is much better than it was in my twenties, I drink far less and exercise more. I guess the motivation is definitely there to not die of anything purely because I didn't take basic care of myself physically.


wtf ! is this you ?
Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:51 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16001
Raggs wrote:
Thank you! Just had a plate of biscuits to celebrate!

I am going to have a pizza for lunch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
happyhooker wrote:
sockwithaticket wrote:
ukjim wrote:
everyone on this thread post accurate height weight waist measurements please.


5'7", 67kg, 30" waist.

Do I get to call the obese selfish, lazy pigs now?

5'5", 82kg, 30-32" waist depending on make

I'm an unusual shape


:lol:

:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50947
Location: Oundle
Height, 5 11.
Waist, no idea but the clothes I wore in the 60s still fit me.
Weight, no idea but no need to bother checking.

It's the rest of my body (excluding brain) that needs attention.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm
Posts: 1147
5’ 9”

13stone 7llbs

30” - 32” waist

Yes that’s still classed as overweight but it’s still a work in progress with the aim of achieving 13 stone.

I walk on average 14000 steps a day and cycle 2-3 times a week averaging 25 miles each ride. By doing this I can treat myself to food and drink on the understanding my weight is coming down slower than if I ate like a supermodel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:12 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10792
Location: Mostly London........Mostly
According to the NHS BMI calculator I have been 'overweight' since I was about 22.

It's a crap measurement for finely tuned athletes like me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 965
191cm; 20st; 38" waist

Beer belly is the big concern, but good to know there is one day a year when I can celebrate it without fear of stigmatization!

I know why I am fat - it has a everything to do with the kebab shop outside our club's local pub naming a kebab after me and genuinely allowing me a line of credit.

Fatties need to stop whining - it is no-ones fault but their own. (not young kids though - that lies squarely on the parents shoulders).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
BokJock wrote:
191cm; 20st; 38" waist

Beer belly is the big concern, but good to know there is one day a year when I can celebrate it without fear of stigmatization!

I know why I am fat - it has a everything to do with the kebab shop outside our club's local pub naming a kebab after me and genuinely allowing me a line of credit.

Fatties need to stop whining - it is no-ones fault but their own. (not young kids though - that lies squarely on the parents shoulders).


you seem a bit undersized for the average Saffa tbf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11969
backrow wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
6'5", 81kg, 32" waist

Was up at 97kg at my heaviest a decade or so ago (none of it was muscle). Walked it all off in the end with a daily 6 mile round trip to work. Was up at 90kg a couple of years ago when I was messing around with some weight training, but that fell by the wayside when my son was born.

My mother and sister are obese, so it is in the family and am conscious I have to be pretty vigilant with it. In truth though I find it much easier to stay on top of my weight these days. My diet is much better than it was in my twenties, I drink far less and exercise more. I guess the motivation is definitely there to not die of anything purely because I didn't take basic care of myself physically.


wtf ! is this you ?
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha, no chance. I'd have to be more than 10kg lighter for the NHS to consider me underweight (based on BMI anyway)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
Margin_Walker wrote:
backrow wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
6'5", 81kg, 32" waist

Was up at 97kg at my heaviest a decade or so ago (none of it was muscle). Walked it all off in the end with a daily 6 mile round trip to work. Was up at 90kg a couple of years ago when I was messing around with some weight training, but that fell by the wayside when my son was born.

My mother and sister are obese, so it is in the family and am conscious I have to be pretty vigilant with it. In truth though I find it much easier to stay on top of my weight these days. My diet is much better than it was in my twenties, I drink far less and exercise more. I guess the motivation is definitely there to not die of anything purely because I didn't take basic care of myself physically.


wtf ! is this you ?
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha, no chance. I'd have to be more than 10kg lighter for the NHS to consider me underweight (based on BMI anyway)


haha
don't believe you, I'm scarcely shorter than you but almost 20 KILOS (thanks Nols !) heavier, and in Rugby circles I was a bit of a 'Racing Snake' build. go eat some pies :thumbup:


Last edited by backrow on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 7642
Location: Stockholm
To be fair to the organisers of "World Obesity Day", it's not about "normalising" or "celebrating" obesity. Their stated mission is to, "lead and drive global efforts to reduce, prevent and treat obesity.", which is totally fair enough in my books. Good on them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 7642
Location: Stockholm
BokJock wrote:
191cm; 20st; 38" waist

Beer belly is the big concern, but good to know there is one day a year when I can celebrate it without fear of stigmatization!

I know why I am fat - it has a everything to do with the kebab shop outside our club's local pub naming a kebab after me and genuinely allowing me a line of credit.

Fatties need to stop whining - it is no-ones fault but their own. (not young kids though - that lies squarely on the parents shoulders).


That's f-cking beautiful.

God knows what "20st" is, but I take it that it's heavy. You use stones in South Africa? Geezes you're more backwards over there than I thought.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 965
backrow wrote:
BokJock wrote:
191cm; 20st; 38" waist

Beer belly is the big concern, but good to know there is one day a year when I can celebrate it without fear of stigmatization!

I know why I am fat - it has a everything to do with the kebab shop outside our club's local pub naming a kebab after me and genuinely allowing me a line of credit.

Fatties need to stop whining - it is no-ones fault but their own. (not young kids though - that lies squarely on the parents shoulders).


you seem a bit undersized for the average Saffa tbf


Indeed, I have some way to go to be accepted into Klipdrift Korner at Loftus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 965
Mog The Almighty wrote:
BokJock wrote:
191cm; 20st; 38" waist

Beer belly is the big concern, but good to know there is one day a year when I can celebrate it without fear of stigmatization!

I know why I am fat - it has a everything to do with the kebab shop outside our club's local pub naming a kebab after me and genuinely allowing me a line of credit.

Fatties need to stop whining - it is no-ones fault but their own. (not young kids though - that lies squarely on the parents shoulders).


That's f-cking beautiful.

God knows what "20st" is, but I take it that it's heavy. You use stones in South Africa? Geezes you're more backwards over there than I thought.


They use it here in Scotland - 127kg

But yes, South Africa is more backward than you thought


Last edited by BokJock on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33654
Location: Pigdogistan
backrow wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
backrow wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
6'5", 81kg, 32" waist

Was up at 97kg at my heaviest a decade or so ago (none of it was muscle). Walked it all off in the end with a daily 6 mile round trip to work. Was up at 90kg a couple of years ago when I was messing around with some weight training, but that fell by the wayside when my son was born.

My mother and sister are obese, so it is in the family and am conscious I have to be pretty vigilant with it. In truth though I find it much easier to stay on top of my weight these days. My diet is much better than it was in my twenties, I drink far less and exercise more. I guess the motivation is definitely there to not die of anything purely because I didn't take basic care of myself physically.


wtf ! is this you ?
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha, no chance. I'd have to be more than 10kg lighter for the NHS to consider me underweight (based on BMI anyway)


haha
don't believe you, I'm scarcely shorter than you but almost 20 stone heavier, and in Rugby circles I was a bit of a 'Racing Snake' build. go eat some pies :thumbup:


:lol:
Careful with your units!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 47566
Location: In the Centre/left wing
5' 10"
13st 6lb
35inch waist


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
backrow wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
6'5", 81kg, 32" waist

Was up at 97kg at my heaviest a decade or so ago (none of it was muscle). Walked it all off in the end with a daily 6 mile round trip to work. Was up at 90kg a couple of years ago when I was messing around with some weight training, but that fell by the wayside when my son was born.

My mother and sister are obese, so it is in the family and am conscious I have to be pretty vigilant with it. In truth though I find it much easier to stay on top of my weight these days. My diet is much better than it was in my twenties, I drink far less and exercise more. I guess the motivation is definitely there to not die of anything purely because I didn't take basic care of myself physically.


wtf ! is this you ?
Spoiler: show
Image


Ha, no chance. I'd have to be more than 10kg lighter for the NHS to consider me underweight (based on BMI anyway)


haha
don't believe you, I'm scarcely shorter than you but almost 20 stone heavier, and in Rugby circles I was a bit of a 'Racing Snake' build. go eat some pies :thumbup:


:lol:
Careful with your units!


doh
ta for the spot , have edited my post. you deffo the Spock to my Kirk on details :thumbup:
(with Tae being the fodder in the Red Shirt, naturally)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33654
Location: Pigdogistan
backrow wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
don't believe you, I'm scarcely shorter than you but almost 20 stone heavier, and in Rugby circles I was a bit of a 'Racing Snake' build. go eat some pies :thumbup:


:lol:
Careful with your units!


doh
ta for the spot , have edited my post. you deffo the Spock to my Kirk on details :thumbup:
(with Tae being the fodder in the Red Shirt, naturally)


Steady on!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
don't believe you, I'm scarcely shorter than you but almost 20 stone heavier, and in Rugby circles I was a bit of a 'Racing Snake' build. go eat some pies :thumbup:


:lol:
Careful with your units!


doh
ta for the spot , have edited my post. you deffo the Spock to my Kirk on details :thumbup:
(with Tae being the fodder in the Red Shirt, naturally)


Steady on!


actually he's such a spaccer he's more like Davros in one of those Fliddy chairs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16280
Location: By the mighty beard of Adam Jones
danny_fitz wrote:
I think describing excessive weight gain as an 'addictive disorder' is incredibly infantilising and shifts blame away from individuals.

For the vast majority of overweight people their predicament is a choice, a choice to drink too much beer/wine, a choice to eat too much processed high calorie low nutritional value food, a choice to do minimal physical activity.

64% of adults in the UK are classed as being overweight, or put another way that’s 29,508,608 people. For a minority of unlucky sods they have conditions, physical or psychological that make weight control exceptionally difficult, what excuse does everyone else have and why should the NHS pick up the tab for those piss poor choices.


What about drink related disorders, or smoking, or drug addiction, gambling addiction, sex addiction etc etc? All involve individual choice, all are stigmatised to an extent but in most cases we recognise the basic fact that there is a disorder and support of some kind is generally required to overcome it.

Again, it is self-evident that over-eating, under-exercising and being obese is unhealthy, unattractive, and damaging to life prospects in so many ways. Token nonsense in the fashion press about plus-size models, or the odd person on social media being "fat and proud" doesn't change this. From my perspective, it is quite clear that the morbidly obese are either living in denial about the nature of their disordered relationship with food/their weight (much like an alcoholic might be about their relationship with alcohol), or aware of an issue but struggling with taking the steps needed to 'recover' (much like an alcoholic might be). I'm not trying to argue the two conditions are completely the same, but again, my view is that being obese is - must be- a disorder, because if it really is so straightforward for individuals to avoid obesity, we would see vastly reduced rates of obesity - because being obese is so self-evidently a problem in the eyes of pretty much everyone.

So talking about personal responsibility just doesn't seem an effective strategy to me, that is the general tenor of the general view of obesity and it hasn't prevented rising rates of obesity.

Just to belabour this parallel with alcoholism (and I really do want to stress that I don't know enough about alcoholism to know if I'm way off base, I'm just seeing certain basic similarities, so apologies to anyone that objects to the comparison for whatever reason) - you mention the vast millions of people who are classed as overweight. I am one of them (actually my BMI is 34 so I'm obese - I leave it to those who have seen me recently to report back on whether that bald (heh heh) description sums up my actual physical appearance). With these 29 millions, are we not talking about the equivalent of the people who drink too much but not at crisis point (as in the recent Adrian Chiles drinking documentary). Yes, all those people could take steps to lose weight - as I am doing at the moment - and no doubt a high proportion of them are at any given point. And yet - the numbers are still there. What does that tell you about the relationship society as a whole has with food, activity, and weight? Is there no parallel with the relationship society as a whole has with drink? Is there not some underlying, I don't know, delusion about what is necessary, healthy, good for longevity etc etc?

I just can't see it as such a simple issue.

happyhooker wrote:

And womack, didn't realise you were stigmatising me last week


Ye've lost me. I'm not into stigmatising anyone, man.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19772
Womack wrote:
happyhooker wrote:

And womack, didn't realise you were stigmatising me last week


Ye've lost me. I'm not into stigmatising anyone, man.


By nicking my fags😉


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16280
Location: By the mighty beard of Adam Jones
I was just helping you to cut down. If you'd ordered food I'd have eaten half of it too :o

Thanks btw


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
pfffft, as if you can get addicted to sex !

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16280
Location: By the mighty beard of Adam Jones
I just put that one in to trigger people


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4925
Location: The void
6 foot dead. 77 kilos. 32 waist. BMI 23


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
Womack wrote:
I just put that one in to trigger people


good one, porky


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13585
Location: Above you.
There should be more kindness in this world 🕊, so Yay!! Go for it you fat fücking cûnts. Have another cake. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13338
Location: The centre of The Horrendous Space Kablooie!
6'
15 stone
36" waist, but probably actually 34.5", but my thunder thighs don't fit in anything smaller.

Also just come back from a long weekend in Rome so I am chock full of carbs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7393
5’11” 85 kg 34” waist.
Something my obese diabetic recovering alcoholic ex-smoker brother often points out is this: You can deal with smoking and drinking relatively easily by total abstention (18 years off the bottle implies true engagement and commitment) but you have to eat - and that is the difference - unlike every other common addiction, including sex, eating is essential for survival. So lets help the obese by not being rude to them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 7642
Location: Stockholm
Can everyone stop talking in f-cking stone?

What are we, medieval peasants?

Talk sense. Talk in kilograms.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Posts: 7642
Location: Stockholm
Gwenno wrote:
5’11” 85 kg 34” waist.
Something my obese diabetic recovering alcoholic ex-smoker brother often points out is this: You can deal with smoking and drinking relatively easily by total abstention (18 years off the bottle implies true engagement and commitment) but you have to eat - and that is the difference - unlike every other common addiction, including sex, eating is essential for survival. So lets help the obese by not being rude to them.

That's is actually very insightful stuff. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 44901
190cm
82.5kg
33" waist


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19792
mog, stop being a EUro bender on the measures

Laydeez want a 15 stone six footer with a nine incher, not a 90 kg 1.85m with a 22cm


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Chilli, Cullen, danny_fitz, Fat Old Git, frillage, goblack, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], guy smiley, Jeff the Bear, Traveller, UncleFB, Working Class Rugger and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group