Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
not tried them yet, no - only unlocked suomi last night and its stats seem blanket worse than sten, plus I didn't know what the full red bar on mg34 meant - I see it means you can only aim down the sight once bipod deployed, thanks Lt Commander Science Office Beouf de Pantalon :thumbup:


Except for ROF. All the coloured stats bars are worse than the Sten, but the rate of fire is a number just beneath that. I missed it the first time I compared the two.
Think the Sten is <600 rpm, but the Suomi is >800, ish. It's handy in tight spaces, but once you step outside, you're in trouble. Bit like the Autospaztico, now that I think about it.


ROF is for me the least important stat. for me, importance is:
Recoil >>>> Mag size>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bullet damage >>>>>>>>>> ROF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whether or not its Black and "really kewl"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
backrow wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
backrow wrote:
not tried them yet, no - only unlocked suomi last night and its stats seem blanket worse than sten, plus I didn't know what the full red bar on mg34 meant - I see it means you can only aim down the sight once bipod deployed, thanks Lt Commander Science Office Beouf de Pantalon :thumbup:


Except for ROF. All the coloured stats bars are worse than the Sten, but the rate of fire is a number just beneath that. I missed it the first time I compared the two.
Think the Sten is <600 rpm, but the Suomi is >800, ish. It's handy in tight spaces, but once you step outside, you're in trouble. Bit like the Autospaztico, now that I think about it.


ROF is for me the least important stat. for me, importance is:
Recoil >>>> Mag size>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bullet damage >>>>>>>>>> ROF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whether or not its Black and "really kewl"

:lol:

I get the impression that on PC, ROF ranks higher. It's much easier to manage heavy recoil, so the more bullets you can spew at the enemy, the faster. On console, it's less about the rate of bullets leaving your gun and more about the rate of bullets hitting your target. In which case recoil control and mag size are going to be more important. As you say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1260
newportblue wrote:
Definitely think the head shot mechinic is all about balancing. No one would use anything else if you could upper body one shot someone at any distance.

What are the medic semi auto rifles like? Seem to die a few times to the first one unlocked.


To answer my own question, because I’m cool.

I used the first semi auto rifle in the assault class yesterday. Really enjoyed them, seemed to get a few headshots which really speeds up the TTK. I wanted to use a magnified optic but the 2x and 3x restricted my view too much so just used the 1x. Definitely fun tho.

Altho I thought the semi autos were in the medic class, bit disappointed they aren’t.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
Was just about to post that I exclusively used the Gewer 43 when playing assault last night. I really enjoyed it.

I used the 3x optic and paced myself to play slowly and methodically as I approached objectives. Had a few good rounds that way. With the Sturmgewer I'm tempted to just sprint in and go guns blazing. I'll get a kill or two and then die immediately. Picking off enemies from medium range worked well. Was fairly screwed the few times I got caught face to face up close, though. In those situations I usually panic fire a Panzerfaust and hope for the best with the splash damage.

Upgraded it a bit before I went to bed. Chose the perks which improve aimed accuracy etc, I'm never going to use it as a hipfire weapon. Interested to see how it performs next time I use it.

I also unlocked the third scout gun, which does a daft amount of damage per shot. Looking forward to cheap kills with it before it gets nerfed.

MG42 is a bit of fun defending, if you can find a few choke points to bipod at. Going for the upgraded drum magazine and increased ROF. Should shred people!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3002
Nolanator wrote:
Was just about to post that I exclusively used the Gewer 43 when playing assault last night. I really enjoyed it.

I used the 3x optic and paced myself to play slowly and methodically as I approached objectives. Had a few good rounds that way. With the Sturmgewer I'm tempted to just sprint in and go guns blazing. I'll get a kill or two and then die immediately. Picking off enemies from medium range worked well. Was fairly screwed the few times I got caught face to face up close, though. In those situations I usually panic fire a Panzerfaust and hope for the best with the splash damage.

Upgraded it a bit before I went to bed. Chose the perks which improve aimed accuracy etc, I'm never going to use it as a hipfire weapon. Interested to see how it performs next time I use it.

I also unlocked the third scout gun, which does a daft amount of damage per shot. Looking forward to cheap kills with it before it gets nerfed.

MG42 is a bit of fun defending, if you can find a few choke points to bipod at. Going for the upgraded drum magazine and increased ROF. Should shred people!


Agree with all of those points. I've unlocked a lot of guns but it seems in most cases the earlier guns are much better in performance than the later ones...not complaining but does seem quite an odd incentive system.

I unlocked the Tiger tank yesterday. Such an awesome feeling of power. Absolutely creams any other tank it comes up against.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:56 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1260
From what I heard yesterday there is a big patch coming on 4th which will include weapon balancing. The video I watched suggested it was definitely to the KE7 ( whatever the first support gun is) and probably some others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3002
newportblue wrote:
From what I heard yesterday there is a big patch coming on 4th which will include weapon balancing. The video I watched suggested it was definitely to the KE7 ( whatever the first support gun is) and probably some others.


The KE7 is basically the best gun apart from the MG42, which doesn't get unlocked until level god knows what.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
Yeah, was watching a video about the changes coming on the 4th. All sounds sensible.

Frontines on Operations is broken at the moment. I was playing the other day with Yeeb and we were defending the final bomb sites. With only one site left, the attackers stopped spawning bombs and eventually had no tickets left, but the game just kept playing until the timer ran out. It was weird.

Last night I was on the attacking team noticed that one of our bomb carriers was just playing as normal, shooting enemies and definitely not bringing the bomb to the objective. I just put it down to still being unfamiliar with the game. Then, I picked up and bomb and died before getting to the objective. A couple of deaths later I realised that I still had the bomb symbol on my screen, so I got up and managed to arm the objective, despite not having picked it up.
Ultimately we didn't destroy the final objective, but experienced the same thing as before. We ran out of tickets, but as far as the game was concerned, the bombs were still "live" so it just kept going until the timer ran out.

It's not resetting the bombs back to their pickup point when the carrier dies and I don't think people realise that they're still running around with it and can arm the objective.


I recorded a bit of it and was thinking of posting on Reddit or Twitter or something to give DICE feedback, but then I saw that from Dec 4th the bomb arming meta is being changed completely. Instead of picking up the bomb and carrying it to the objective with a massive marker over your head, it's being changed back to MCOMs/telegraph poles like in BF1. So the whole broken gameplay part is being replaced entirely, rather than being fixed.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
I've had a pit of success taking out tanks in close quarters with the support class. Once a tank pushes a contested objective, the first thing that happens is that the top gunner gets shot off and you can then get up really close behind or beside the tank without getting shot. The realistic turret turning speeds make this much easier. Throw a couple of AT mines down beside it and then run away backwards and empty your machine gun at the mines.
They blow up and kill the tank in one hit.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3002
Nolanator wrote:
I've had a pit of success taking out tanks in close quarters with the support class. Once a tank pushes a contested objective, the first thing that happens is that the top gunner gets shot off and you can then get up really close behind or beside the tank without getting shot. The realistic turret turning speeds make this much easier. Throw a couple of AT mines down beside it and then run away backwards and empty your machine gun at the mines.
They blow up and kill the tank in one hit.


That's if you have a noob playing as a tanker. The whole point about the Tiger is you find a position that allows you to cover at least two different objectives and just pick off people from range. The main gun has no competition in terms of range and damage so you can essentially snipe other tanks, and you rely on your machine gun to deal with infantry.

God I'm horny just thinking about it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
Newsome wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
I've had a pit of success taking out tanks in close quarters with the support class. Once a tank pushes a contested objective, the first thing that happens is that the top gunner gets shot off and you can then get up really close behind or beside the tank without getting shot. The realistic turret turning speeds make this much easier. Throw a couple of AT mines down beside it and then run away backwards and empty your machine gun at the mines.
They blow up and kill the tank in one hit.


That's if you have a noob playing as a tanker. The whole point about the Tiger is you find a position that allows you to cover at least two different objectives and just pick off people from range. The main gun has no competition in terms of range and damage so you can essentially snipe other tanks, and you rely on your machine gun to deal with infantry.

God I'm horny just thinking about it.


Agreed fully. Going all Leeroy Jenkins into an objective with loads of cover in a heavy tank without infantry support is suicide. The armoured cars can actually work a bit better, despite their lighter armour. They're much quicker, more manoeuvrable, and carry way more primary ammo. A couple of well placed rockets or AT grenades and you're toast, though.

Methodically picking off players at distance in the heavy tanks is great. I think I'll force myself to play a bit more tanking from the start, for this game, so that I'm actually competent. Unlike in BF1.

Still need that test range to be released so I can learn to fly, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
Nolanator wrote:
Newsome wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
I've had a pit of success taking out tanks in close quarters with the support class. Once a tank pushes a contested objective, the first thing that happens is that the top gunner gets shot off and you can then get up really close behind or beside the tank without getting shot. The realistic turret turning speeds make this much easier. Throw a couple of AT mines down beside it and then run away backwards and empty your machine gun at the mines.
They blow up and kill the tank in one hit.


That's if you have a noob playing as a tanker. The whole point about the Tiger is you find a position that allows you to cover at least two different objectives and just pick off people from range. The main gun has no competition in terms of range and damage so you can essentially snipe other tanks, and you rely on your machine gun to deal with infantry.

God I'm horny just thinking about it.


Agreed fully. Going all Leeroy Jenkins into an objective with loads of cover in a heavy tank without infantry support is suicide. The armoured cars can actually work a bit better, despite their lighter armour. They're much quicker, more manoeuvrable, and carry way more primary ammo. A couple of well placed rockets or AT grenades and you're toast, though.

Methodically picking off players at distance in the heavy tanks is great. I think I'll force myself to play a bit more tanking from the start, for this game, so that I'm actually competent. Unlike in BF1.

Still need that test range to be released so I can learn to fly, though.


I am reminded of the other night when I was driver and you commander - "Yeeb, head to C we don't have much time left !"
"righty-ho"

*Heads straight to C through buildings and walls, getting a roadkill on route and shooting buildings randomly without aiming, picking up another flukey kill*

"ah jayz, you really did head straight to C didn't you Yeeb ?"



the music track for that in my head was was #movebitch, outta the way !#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
will be on tonight for a solid 3 hours :nod: :smug: :smug: :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
:lol:
That was certainly an efficient route to our destination.


I'll be on, too, cuz I'm cool like that on Friday evenings. :smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
us

:smug: :smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6668
Location: FTFT
Amazon gave me a tenner off so I crumbled. Finish work Monday morning and not back to Friday so a very unproductive week coming up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
Lash up your PSN ID and join all the kool kids in the PR platoon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
Got a 9 bang with the V1 this evening. :lol:
So skillful!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3002
Nolanator wrote:
Got a 9 bang with the V1 this evening. :lol:
So skillful!


I was wondering about that. Is it something you need to unlock?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
Newsome wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
Got a 9 bang with the V1 this evening. :lol:
So skillful!


I was wondering about that. Is it something you need to unlock?

Squad leader gets to call in reinforcements based on points that the squad earns throughout the round. The V1 costs the most points, so you tend to see them at the end of a round when squads have done enough to earn it.

You can call in an ammo/health drop, a half track, a heavy tank, or the airstrike. Press R1+L1 to bring up a Comms rose and choose which one. Selecting the airstrike makes you equip a spotting scope and then you mark the location you want and wait a few seconds for it to arrive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
Game is bugged on Hamada - you can shoot through rocks sometimes !
And tanks are very OP as you can just stay near a depot and sniper buildings with your gun, knowing that baddies will be in some of them . Actually easier to spam bullets more than in bf1

I think the African maps needed a couple of more weeks on them as they are rushed - the Netherlands and Norway maps feel spot on in comparison.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1260
Unlocked the Lewis gun over the weekend. Loving it.

Felt like I was hindering myself not using KE7 at first but the bigger mag with the Lewis gun is just so much better. Comes with 47 rounds to start which can be upgraded to 97. Although I’m sticking with 47 at the moment for better recoil.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2014
Location: Dublin
newportblue wrote:
Unlocked the Lewis gun over the weekend. Loving it.

Felt like I was hindering myself not using KE7 at first but the bigger mag with the Lewis gun is just so much better. Comes with 47 rounds to start which can be upgraded to 97. Although I’m sticking with 47 at the moment for better recoil.


Feels like we've come full circle. Absolutely hated the Lewis Gun in BF1. Now I'm having to reconsider this because of all the ammo scarcity/small mags issues with every other weapon.

Not liking the recycled weapons concept though I have to say.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
I'd say a lot of the recycled weapons saved the devs a bit of time. Although, they do handle very differently to BF1. As more content is released, we'll get way more news guns.

All the recycled weapons were actually used in WW2 in real life, so it's accurate, but it does remove an amount of novelty value with the new game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5494
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
I’m a bit of a destiny forsaken bot, but my details are

PSN : Duli
Xbox : Piehammer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
houtkabouter wrote:
I’m a bit of a destiny forsaken bot, but my details are

PSN : Duli
Xbox : Piehammer


have updated OP :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
normilet wrote:
newportblue wrote:
Unlocked the Lewis gun over the weekend. Loving it.

Felt like I was hindering myself not using KE7 at first but the bigger mag with the Lewis gun is just so much better. Comes with 47 rounds to start which can be upgraded to 97. Although I’m sticking with 47 at the moment for better recoil.


Feels like we've come full circle. Absolutely hated the Lewis Gun in BF1. Now I'm having to reconsider this because of all the ammo scarcity/small mags issues with every other weapon.

Not liking the recycled weapons concept though I have to say.


how can you have ammo scarcity as Support as you can Replenish yourself ?

am having way more fun as assault or tank driver on this game, than the other classes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2014
Location: Dublin
backrow wrote:
normilet wrote:
newportblue wrote:
Unlocked the Lewis gun over the weekend. Loving it.

Felt like I was hindering myself not using KE7 at first but the bigger mag with the Lewis gun is just so much better. Comes with 47 rounds to start which can be upgraded to 97. Although I’m sticking with 47 at the moment for better recoil.


Feels like we've come full circle. Absolutely hated the Lewis Gun in BF1. Now I'm having to reconsider this because of all the ammo scarcity/small mags issues with every other weapon.

Not liking the recycled weapons concept though I have to say.


how can you have ammo scarcity as Support as you can Replenish yourself ?

am having way more fun as assault or tank driver on this game, than the other classes.


Ammo scarcity was the wrong expression, my bad! Small magazines though. Guess its kinda similar to how I hated the BAR in BF1 too, good gun, but using it felt like I was playing a reloading simulator instead of a game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
normilet wrote:
backrow wrote:
normilet wrote:
newportblue wrote:
Unlocked the Lewis gun over the weekend. Loving it.

Felt like I was hindering myself not using KE7 at first but the bigger mag with the Lewis gun is just so much better. Comes with 47 rounds to start which can be upgraded to 97. Although I’m sticking with 47 at the moment for better recoil.


Feels like we've come full circle. Absolutely hated the Lewis Gun in BF1. Now I'm having to reconsider this because of all the ammo scarcity/small mags issues with every other weapon.

Not liking the recycled weapons concept though I have to say.


how can you have ammo scarcity as Support as you can Replenish yourself ?

am having way more fun as assault or tank driver on this game, than the other classes.


Ammo scarcity was the wrong expression, my bad! Small magazines though. Guess its kinda similar to how I hated the BAR in BF1 too, good gun, but using it felt like I was playing a reloading simulator instead of a game.


ah, I see. yep, Nols loved the Bar, I thought it was a turd on a stick.
provided the recoil isn't too fierce, I don't mind reloading on the BFV maps, as it encourages you to duck & move, as there seem to be less 'safe spots' on the maps compared to bf1

I just get more fun playing with the assault though, the first gun has less recoil & a bigger mag than the starting LMG and seems to be similar TTK, and the second gun is like the Farqhaur and you can sort of mid range snipe from it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1260
normilet wrote:
backrow wrote:
normilet wrote:
newportblue wrote:
Unlocked the Lewis gun over the weekend. Loving it.

Felt like I was hindering myself not using KE7 at first but the bigger mag with the Lewis gun is just so much better. Comes with 47 rounds to start which can be upgraded to 97. Although I’m sticking with 47 at the moment for better recoil.


Feels like we've come full circle. Absolutely hated the Lewis Gun in BF1. Now I'm having to reconsider this because of all the ammo scarcity/small mags issues with every other weapon.

Not liking the recycled weapons concept though I have to say.


how can you have ammo scarcity as Support as you can Replenish yourself ?

am having way more fun as assault or tank driver on this game, than the other classes.


Ammo scarcity was the wrong expression, my bad! Small magazines though. Guess its kinda similar to how I hated the BAR in BF1 too, good gun, but using it felt like I was playing a reloading simulator instead of a game.


That’s the main reason I changed to the Lewis. Playing conquest and the amount of time I flanked and came up against 2 people and killed one but then had to reload before killing the second ( obviously down to my shit aim to).

I know what you mean about recycling of guns but to me they feel so different and the TTK is so much different it’s not something I’ve had issue with.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
My issue with recycled assets is nothing to do with the gameplay/gunplay experience, and everything to do with having a shiny new toy to play with.
In time they'll roll out loads more, though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
Nolanator wrote:
My issue with recycled assets is nothing to do with the gameplay/gunplay experience, and everything to do with having a shiny new toy to play with.
In time they'll roll out loads more, though.


:lol:
you such a big kid !

dum di dum di dum OOOH NEW GUN ! SHINY !
*next 20 mins spent checking skins and stats rather than playing game*


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33886
Location: Pigdogistan
That's pretty much it!

I can't wait until they release the BAR in this game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
Nolanator wrote:
That's pretty much it!

I can't wait until they release the BAR in this game.


I'd like to get that Fallschmerger rounded headgear, only in bright purple - that way when I teabag someone after killing them all they will see is a massive Purple Helmet bouncing up and down !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5494
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
backrow wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
I’m a bit of a destiny forsaken bot, but my details are

PSN : Duli
Xbox : Piehammer


have updated OP :thumbup:



:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
had some lolz on some Africa maps;
1. on conquest, being right near their flag near their base, sniping hatch gunners on half tracks, they tried to run me over but couldn't as I hid behind a rock, they didn't have any ammo and I had some - got the same guy times in. da. fais.
2. getting a decent clip of speed up on the allied tracked utilty vehicle and running people over before they can panzerfaust me. I now have a rare unlock for running over 5 peeps in a round (0.3%)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6668
Location: FTFT
Nolanator wrote:
Lash up your PSN ID and join all the kool kids in the PR platoon.

On Xbox


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10767
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Oh you poor poor bugger!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18084
i spunked 14900 coins on the Aviator outfit for my Axis soldiers. utter, utter waste of time as despite the pics before you buy, when you put it on the soldier they look much the same.

they needed to put one of those 'design a character' bits in like the wrestling games, so you can create a Battlfield 5 Donald Duck, or Ronald Macdonald, or Macho Man Randy Savage, or Donald trump.

I would probably LOL if I got shot and then got Teabagged by a Ronald Macdonald with a Gewehr 43 :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Battlefield 5 thread
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1260
Had a serious cold for about a week which has meant no gym... I’ve just played hours of battlefield.

Got to level 20 on support ( pretty much only class I’ve played) and also level 10 with the Lewis ( and did all the assignments for the Lewis.)

Thought I’d give the MG42 ago. It’s amazing... if you’re in the right position.

I think it’s fastest firing gun in the game and it just ends people in an instant. So much fun :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, Bing [Bot], corentin44, dinsdale, DOB, Fenman, flaggETERNAL, frillage, Google Adsense [Bot], I like haggis, Jensrsa, LandOTurk, Laurent, Lazer, message #2527204, mr flaps, Mr. Very Popular, MungoMan, Sandstorm, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group