Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:15 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774 ... 879  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:27 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
c69 wrote:
Mick you rae dragging yourself down to a level you dont want to go mate.
Take a break this thread is an abortion.


Sorry, I did it again.

I am fine about people holding a different opinion, but that man is a f**king freak.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13330
Location: Above you.
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

In this amusing clip he's having a row with a Brexit voter.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/1130940872445579264


That’s cringeworthy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Plato'sCave wrote:
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

In this amusing clip he's having a row with a Brexit voter.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/1130940872445579264


That’s cringeworthy.

That's representative of Brexiteers. Stolen from comments:

I am considerably more Brexiteery than youw.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:03 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18177
Mick Mannock wrote:
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?


Sounds like a stupid thing to say/Tweet.

I fucki*g hate Farage - he's an absolute prick and has caused much of the division we now face as a country - but nevertheless you have to be consistent and as I don't think things should be thrown at politicians I like, then things shouldn't be thrown at that tosser either.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?

Good. She should have been. And the police should be involved for an investigation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18177
Another staggering poll if it actually plays out this way

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:12 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
SamShark wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?


Sounds like a stupid thing to say/Tweet.

I fucki*g hate Farage - he's an absolute prick and has caused much of the division we now face as a country - but nevertheless you have to be consistent and as I don't think things should be thrown at politicians I like, then things shouldn't be thrown at that tosser either.


Her Twitter a/c is closed. Hopefully she is being interviewed under caution.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?


Sounds like a stupid thing to say/Tweet.

I fucki*g hate Farage - he's an absolute prick and has caused much of the division we now face as a country - but nevertheless you have to be consistent and as I don't think things should be thrown at politicians I like, then things shouldn't be thrown at that tosser either.


Her Twitter a/c is closed. Hopefully she is being interviewed under caution.

What was your stance on the guy and his "not raping" "jokes"? Equally condemning I would hope.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3852
Location: Monmouthshire
Plato'sCave wrote:
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

In this amusing clip he's having a row with a Brexit voter.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/1130940872445579264


That’s cringeworthy.


It is brilliant. Brexit is a beast that can't be caged.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:36 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?


Sounds like a stupid thing to say/Tweet.

I fucki*g hate Farage - he's an absolute prick and has caused much of the division we now face as a country - but nevertheless you have to be consistent and as I don't think things should be thrown at politicians I like, then things shouldn't be thrown at that tosser either.


Her Twitter a/c is closed. Hopefully she is being interviewed under caution.

What was your stance on the guy and his "not raping" "jokes"? Equally condemning I would hope.

I would equally condemn anyone inciting rape or an acid attack
Does that answer your question?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Petej wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

In this amusing clip he's having a row with a Brexit voter.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/1130940872445579264


That’s cringeworthy.


It is brilliant. Brexit is a beast that can't be caged.

She has an Asbo banning her from sea after 50 suicide attempts that cost taxpayers £1m. Apparently.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 13330
Location: Above you.
Petej wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

In this amusing clip he's having a row with a Brexit voter.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/1130940872445579264


That’s cringeworthy.


It is brilliant. Brexit is a beast that can't be caged.


It’s eating itself here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Some woman has lost her job at a UK charity for tweeting that acid would have been better than milkshake.
Do people think there are no consequences for such tweets?


Sounds like a stupid thing to say/Tweet.

I fucki*g hate Farage - he's an absolute prick and has caused much of the division we now face as a country - but nevertheless you have to be consistent and as I don't think things should be thrown at politicians I like, then things shouldn't be thrown at that tosser either.


Her Twitter a/c is closed. Hopefully she is being interviewed under caution.

What was your stance on the guy and his "not raping" "jokes"? Equally condemning I would hope.

I would equally condemn anyone inciting rape or an acid attack
Does that answer your question?

No. And you know it. So i guess the actual answer from you is "no".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:07 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
I answered yes.
I understand the guy has been interviewed by the police. You yourself said this woman should be too.
What are you getting at?


Last edited by Mick Mannock on Wed May 22, 2019 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
I answered yes.

You turned a straight question into a twisty answer.

Did you condemn that particular man?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:15 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
Ok I think saying one would prefer an attack upon someone to be of acid is worse than what that guy tweeted.
I think his tweets were crass and not funny. I think her tweets are worse.
Tell me why I am mistaken.

Did he tweet that he would like her to be raped? No.
Did she tweet that she would like him to be attacked with acid? Yes.


Last edited by Mick Mannock on Wed May 22, 2019 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
I answered yes.
I understand the guy has been interviewed by the police. You yourself said this woman should be too.
What are you getting at?

Clarity Mick. Lots if Brexiteers defended his comments, I wasn't sure if you was one of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
Ok I think saying one would prefer an attack upon someone to be of acid is worse than what that guy tweeted.
I think his tweets were crass and not funny. I think her tweets are worse.
Tell me why I am mistaken.

I'm not saying that you're mistaken. I wanted to understand if you condemned people on both sides for their statements. Now as you say, your opinion is that he was "crass", so I think I understand your position.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:20 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
I answered yes.
I understand the guy has been interviewed by the police. You yourself said this woman should be too.
What are you getting at?

Clarity Mick. Lots if Brexiteers defended his comments, I wasn't sure if you was one of them.


I think he is a dick.
I think she is a maniac. Possibly a dangerous maniac.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
I answered yes.
I understand the guy has been interviewed by the police. You yourself said this woman should be too.
What are you getting at?

Clarity Mick. Lots if Brexiteers defended his comments, I wasn't sure if you was one of them.


I think he is a dick.
I think she is a maniac. Possibly a dangerous maniac.

Yes. A Dick. That's what his comments make him. A Dick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:23 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
I answered yes.
I understand the guy has been interviewed by the police. You yourself said this woman should be too.
What are you getting at?

Clarity Mick. Lots if Brexiteers defended his comments, I wasn't sure if you was one of them.


I think he is a dick.
I think she is a maniac. Possibly a dangerous maniac.

Yes. A Dick. That's what his comments make him. A Dick.


Do you think both are of a similar magnitude?
Seriously?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
I answered yes.
I understand the guy has been interviewed by the police. You yourself said this woman should be too.
What are you getting at?

Clarity Mick. Lots if Brexiteers defended his comments, I wasn't sure if you was one of them.


I think he is a dick.
I think she is a maniac. Possibly a dangerous maniac.

Yes. A Dick. That's what his comments make him. A Dick.


Do you think both are of a similar magnitude?
Seriously?

As a male I find it difficult to imagine the consequences of rape. Women are never the same after it, many commit suicide. Sure, he said he wouldn't rape her but let's be honest, that's an easy way to make light of some seriously bad statements. I'm not defending one over the other. But you are clearly doing so.

He's a Dick.... Right?!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:33 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20049
And people have been disfigured for life following an acid attack. Some have died. Many of them women.

This woman actually tweeted that she would have preferred acid to be thrown.

Do you really think these tweets are equivalent?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:39 am
Posts: 3303
Mick Mannock wrote:
And people have been disfigured for life following an acid attack. Some have died. Many of them women.

This woman actually tweeted that she would have preferred acid to be thrown.

Do you really think these tweets are equivalent?

Agreed. I'm not disputing. And I've been clear on my opinion. As have you; the rapey guy was being a Dick.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 34681
Location: For Wales the Welsh and Leinster
:? Ffs lads you are tedious.


However, back to the matter in hand. Will May even go to the House with her options?
Possible votes on votes.....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10408
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

Did they believe him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:55 am 
Online

Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:54 pm
Posts: 3972
https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status ... 79264?s=20

This is amazing, Brexiteer on Brexiteer ding ding ding round 1.

Brexiteer MP Philip Davies finds Brexiteers so intolerable he wants to vote remain :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9435
I read support for the UK at the UN for the Chagos Island ownership debacle has dwindled amongst EU countries.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 34681
Location: For Wales the Welsh and Leinster
Talking about the UN.
Damning report out on austerity the choices made abd poverty published today

Edit bloody phone


Last edited by c69 on Wed May 22, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50352
sorCrer wrote:
I read support for the UK at the UN for the Chagos Island ownership debacle has dwindled amongst EU countries.



Oh noes how will be go on.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50352
c69 wrote:
Talking a out the UN.
Damni report out on austerity the choices made abd poverty published today



Was it published in Pidgin like your post?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 8:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23194
haunch wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
Openside wrote:
Presumably May 23rd is going to be a game changer as to all intents and dolphins this is a second referendum. If the Brexit party sweeps all before it then it will all but force the Govt. to get on with it No Deal if necessary. However if the remain parties can cobble together a majority (leaving aside the fact that they have other policies other than just Brexit) a rethink may be needed.


Oh the naivety.


:lol: Indeed. He's forgetting about the paypal business.

????


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10408
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
bimboman wrote:
Oh noes how will be go on.


sauce?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50352
Insane_Homer wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Oh noes how will be go on.


sauce?



What? That’s special even for you .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16054
I took a job at a bank that was set up as a Brexit contingency ...


Come ONNNNN hard Brexit!!!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 50352
nardol wrote:
I took a job at a bank that was set up as a Brexit contingency ...


Come ONNNNN hard Brexit!!!!!!



:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23194
Nobleman wrote:
Openside wrote:
Presumably May 23rd is going to be a game changer as to all intents and dolphins this is a second referendum. If the Brexit party sweeps all before it then it will all but force the Govt. to get on with it No Deal if necessary. However if the remain parties can cobble together a majority (leaving aside the fact that they have other policies other than just Brexit) a rethink may be needed.


There are two problems with that.

1. The EU elections tend to be low turnout in the UK. Only 35% voted in 2014 and it tends to be the more politicised that turn out to vote. Also as Farage has stated, the EU elections are a "free-hit" as the result has limited impact on people's lives.

2. How do you interpret the votes for the Conservatives (and to some extent Labour)? You could argue that all pro-Brexit voters have gone to BP (and UKIP) so only those votes should be counted as true "leave" votes.



Regards pint 1 I think it is precisely because it is a ‘free hit’ we will find out where we stand. I imagine it will be a larger turnout than normal no?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 19151
Ahh the Pigdogs

Pigdog "The EU is controlling all our lives and all our laws are being made in Brussels"

Also Pigdog "This EU election is a free hit because it has a limited impact on your everyday life"


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 pm
Posts: 1678
Location: Gogledd Cymru
Plato'sCave wrote:
SamShark wrote:
On the subject of Brexit leaders always going on about Brexiteers being thick, here's Brexiteer David Davies who recently was filmed in Parliament Square telling Brexiteers "They call you thick and racist".

In this amusing clip he's having a row with a Brexit voter.

https://twitter.com/BBCWalesNews/status/1130940872445579264


That’s cringeworthy.


A wild member of the Westboro Brexit Church


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 768, 769, 770, 771, 772, 773, 774 ... 879  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A5D5E5, anonymous_joe, Armchair_Superstar, CarrotGawks, danthefan, Geek, Grizz Wyllie, happyhooker, I like haggis, Joost, Kanbei, LandOTurk, Lemoentjie, Mick Mannock, Monk Zombie, PCPhil, Raggs, Rinkals, saffer13, SaintK, Sun Tzu, tabascoboy and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group