Planet Rugby Forum
http://forum.planetrugby.com/

Bellicose Boris bonkers Brexit bonanza....
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=87774
Page 797 of 1243

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Wendigo7 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
It does seem to depend who you want to look at.

Election maps UK have Brexit party getting 33/34 MEPs, or 45-48% of the vote. (Bit bold a prediction for any party to get that high to be frank.)


Will not be anything like that many

Brexit party rumoured to have achieved 40% in North west.

That includes the remain areas Liverpool and Manchester too.

As long as that cvny yaxley Lenin didn't get any

Author:  RodneyRegis [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

c69 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
easyray wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:

Gove, Fox, Grayling, IDS - FAR RIGHT SCUM


Probably the first time I have agreed with you. You just forgot to mention Farage in there though.


Far right! You hysterical queens.

Blame Rodney he posted the shit :lol:


You can fudge off. I misunderstood Sam's post, which I've freely admitted to.

You then posted that UKIP is the same party it was when Farage was there, and that the ERG, BP and UKIP are indistinguishable :blush:

Author:  Clouseau [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

RodneyRegis wrote:
It's a massive turnout. Le Pen is going to get more votes than Macron did at the last GE.

:?: Not sure…
If by GE you mean the 2017 Presidential election the turnout for the second round was close to 75%.
52% turnout for this one.

Author:  Sun Tzu [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

message #2527204 wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
It does seem to depend who you want to look at.

Election maps UK have Brexit party getting 33/34 MEPs, or 45-48% of the vote. (Bit bold a prediction for any party to get that high to be frank.)


Will not be anything like that many

Brexit party rumoured to have achieved 40% in North west.

That includes the remain areas Liverpool and Manchester too.

As long as that cvny yaxley Lenin didn't get any


The absolute scenes if he was elected :lol:

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Wales MPs confirming Brexit Party more than likely have 2/3 of the 4 seats.

Pretty much confirmed.

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Wendigo7 wrote:
Wales MPs confirming Brexit Party more than likely have 2/3 of the 4 seats.

Pretty much confirmed.


3 would be bigger than the pre-vote polls suggested (they were forcast 2)

Author:  RodneyRegis [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Clouseau wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
It's a massive turnout. Le Pen is going to get more votes than Macron did at the last GE.

:?: Not sure…
If by GE you mean the 2017 Presidential election the turnout for the second round was close to 75%.
52% turnout for this one.


https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... navigation

Quote:
France had an unexpectedly high turnout, estimated to be over 50% – the highest in decades – and higher than the last parliamentary elections.


I dunno.

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Labour could have really screwed up in London.

Those votes might never come back.

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
Labour could have really screwed up in London.

Those votes might never come back.

You’ve seen it too eh?

Congrats to the Lib Dem’s, stuck to their values. They aren’t mine but I admire them for that and Cable is a principled individual.

Author:  Petej [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

RodneyRegis wrote:
Clouseau wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
It's a massive turnout. Le Pen is going to get more votes than Macron did at the last GE.

:?: Not sure…
If by GE you mean the 2017 Presidential election the turnout for the second round was close to 75%.
52% turnout for this one.


https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... navigation

Quote:
France had an unexpectedly high turnout, estimated to be over 50% – the highest in decades – and higher than the last parliamentary elections.


I dunno.

I would guess presidential elections and parliamentary elections are separate.

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Labour have some good London MEPs - I feel bad for them.

Seb Dance is 2nd on the list. Hope he stays in politics if he doesn;t get a seat.

Author:  message #2527204 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
Labour could have really screwed up in London.

Those votes might never come back.

They have a Jew hating Trotskyist as leader.
Only those with genuine, clearly voiced leave or remain agendas were going to come out on top, because that's the only issue people were voting for, not who can rubber stamp the quickest, or who can get the best expenses claims in. Neither of the two major parties offer that clear voice.

Author:  shereblue [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Anonymous. wrote:
shereblue wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
EverReady wrote:
That is the lie that I don't understand some in the UK keep peddling.

The Leave campaign lied repeatedly and knowlingly: yes
The Leave campaign funding was shady as fùck: yes
The Leaving process is a nightmare and we are getting fùcked: yes, yes we are
In light of all this the vote must be respected: YEEEEEEESSSSSS

It is crazed. Tbf I remember reading that the Brits ruling class had a stupid fatalism brought about by lessons of empire and afternoons having custard funneled up their bums by the head boys. Turns out he was right.

Politicians lie all the time. If our elections were going to be voided because people told lies or had no way or intention of fulfilling their promises we would be having elections every day. I'm sure there were many people who voted remain purely because they were scared into doing so by the lies told by the PM the Chancellor and the governor of the BoE about what would happen immediately after a leave vote. Remember these were the people who were in power and could actually act on their promises.

I suspect a decent tranche of Remain voters were, to some extent at least, influenced by the uncertainties of a leave outcome, as predicted by some Remain campaigners. There have been many predictions though by Leavers too. Just one example would be of the Armageddon implosion of the EU.
That is politics. What is not politics is lying. The bus. The disgraceful Mordaunt Turkey lie that some entrenched Leavers seem to believe to this day. There should, IMO, be far greater comeback accorded to lying - or reckless misstatement. The saying that a lie can travel halfway round the world before it is corrected shows contempt for consumers or electors etc

Like I said. The Prime Minister Lied. The Chancellor Lied and the governor of the BoE Lied. They didn't get it wrong they told bare faced lies.

So if lying IS normal in politics why are naive Leavers hysterical queens squealing betrayal? The referendum Was ADVISORY. A politician lied about implementing it. That was the job of Parliament, not the PM or the Govt. As you say, they lie all the time :thumbup:

Author:  c69 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

message #2527204 wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Labour could have really screwed up in London.

Those votes might never come back.

They have a Jew hating Trotskyist as leader.
Only those with genuine, clearly voiced leave or remain agendas were going to come out on top, because that's the only issue people were voting for, not who can rubber stamp the quickest, or who can get the best expenses claims in. Neither of the two major parties offer that clear voice.

Labours antisemetism and The Tories Windrush racism and rampant institutional Islamophobia is quitevremarkable.
Especially as both sides claim it is a smear campaign to suggest they have problems.
Even to suggest that either party has issues releases the attack dogs on either side and they smear the dissenters as racist or bigots. What a shit storm

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Brexit party topped every region in Wales.

Including Cardiff who votes remain.

They also won in Portsmouth.

Author:  bimboman [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
Labour have some good London MEPs - I feel bad for them.

Seb Dance is 2nd on the list. Hope he stays in politics if he doesn;t get a seat.



That smug c unt was on daily politics last week, it would be hilarious if he’s voted out.

Author:  Petej [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

bimboman wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Labour have some good London MEPs - I feel bad for them.

Seb Dance is 2nd on the list. Hope he stays in politics if he doesn;t get a seat.



That smug c unt was on daily politics last week, it would be hilarious if he’s voted out.

Was that when Andrea jenkyns was embarrassing herself?

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

WTF

Quote:
Tom Newton Dunn
Labour’s collapse tonight could be every bit as bad as they fear, from campaign anecdotes. In Chesterfield, I’m told Labour activists quietly defected in the last week to start handing out Lib Dem leaflets.

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Petej wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Labour have some good London MEPs - I feel bad for them.

Seb Dance is 2nd on the list. Hope he stays in politics if he doesn;t get a seat.



That smug c unt was on daily politics last week, it would be hilarious if he’s voted out.

Was that when Andrea jenkyns was embarrassing herself?



AKA "DESTROYED arch-remainer Seb Dance"

Author:  Botha Boy [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Wendigo7 wrote:
Brexit party topped every region in Wales.

Including Cardiff who votes remain.

They also won in Portsmouth.


Portsmouth are Scummers ... ;)

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
WTF

Quote:
Tom Newton Dunn
Labour’s collapse tonight could be every bit as bad as they fear, from campaign anecdotes. In Chesterfield, I’m told Labour activists quietly defected in the last week to start handing out Lib Dem leaflets.

WTF

Author:  nardol [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Botha Boy wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
Brexit party topped every region in Wales.

Including Cardiff who votes remain.

They also won in Portsmouth.


Portsmouth are Scummers ... ;)


All the sailors stationed there.

Lower the education level the more they like farage

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Sun May 26, 2019 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Brexit party voted in at eastbourne.

That’s a Lib Dem remain area. That’s a just though. 38% BP 35% Lib Dem

Author:  Hellraiser [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Jim Lahey wrote:
Out of curiosity why does it always take NI the longest to count votes?
Is it cause our civil servants are the laziest f**kers going and extending their overtime by pissing about all day?



PR-STV. You're the only part of the UK that uses it.

Author:  shereblue [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

nardol wrote:
Botha Boy wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
Brexit party topped every region in Wales.

Including Cardiff who votes remain.

They also won in Portsmouth.


Portsmouth are Scummers ... ;)


All the sailors stationed there.

Lower the education level the more they like farage

Congrats Penny Mordaunt.

Author:  Botha Boy [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

nardol wrote:
Botha Boy wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
Brexit party topped every region in Wales.

Including Cardiff who votes remain.

They also won in Portsmouth.


Portsmouth are Scummers ... ;)


All the sailors stationed there.

Lower the education level the more they like farage




Full Disclosure : I am a Southampton FC fan having lived there for a while ... and the S-word is what Portsmouth would call us ... :P

Still the low education level comments are all completely valid ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Sun Tzu [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

The only positive to the Brexit mess is getting to see so much of Katya Adler.

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Shame London doesn't declare until 2am.

Presumably bad news until then (for remainers).

I'd prefer London first then go to bed and see the carnage in full tomorrow.

Author:  nardol [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Botha Boy wrote:
nardol wrote:
Botha Boy wrote:
Wendigo7 wrote:
Brexit party topped every region in Wales.

Including Cardiff who votes remain.

They also won in Portsmouth.


Portsmouth are Scummers ... ;)


All the sailors stationed there.

Lower the education level the more they like farage




Full Disclosure : I am a Southampton FC fan having lived there for a while ... and the S-word is what Portsmouth would call us ... :P

Still the low education level comments are all completely valid ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Farage looking mighty fine of late

Author:  iarmhiman [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

My God Kate McCann is a total ride.

Author:  nardol [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Sun Tzu wrote:
The only positive to the Brexit mess is getting to see so much of Katya Adler.


I love hearing her

Seeing however..... I'm with the plastic surgeon conference

Author:  Sun Tzu [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

nardol wrote:
Sun Tzu wrote:
The only positive to the Brexit mess is getting to see so much of Katya Adler.


I love hearing her

Seeing however..... I'm with the plastic surgeon conference


I'd shag her if you know what I mean.

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

The one thing the parties will fear is that you can see from results coming through that Brexit party can top areas, which in these elections is cancelled out if Lib Dems and Green, say, also do well.

But in FPTP they could win seats.

Obvs last Euro elections weren't replicated in the GEs

Author:  iarmhiman [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
The one thing the parties will fear is that you can see from results coming through that Brexit party can top areas, which in these elections is cancelled out if Lib Dems and Green, say, also do well.

But in FPTP they could win seats.

Obvs last Euro elections weren't replicated in the GEs


It's not FPTP though. It's closed list unless you're talking about future GE

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Good example in Cardiff

Quote:
Tonight’s #EuroElections results from #Cardiff are in. They are
Brexit Party - 21,077:
Lib Dems/Democratiaid Rhyddfrydol - 20,799:
Plaid Cymru - 20,047:
Labour/Llafur- 17,297:
Green/Plaid Werth - 8,405:
Con - 6,393:
Change Uk - the independent Group 3,204:
UKIP - 2,164:


Remain wins by miles, Brexit party "wins" the top vote

Author:  SamShark [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

iarmhiman wrote:
SamShark wrote:
The one thing the parties will fear is that you can see from results coming through that Brexit party can top areas, which in these elections is cancelled out if Lib Dems and Green, say, also do well.

But in FPTP they could win seats.

Obvs last Euro elections weren't replicated in the GEs


It's not FPTP though. It's closed list unless you're talking about future GE


I know, in a GE it would be

Author:  Margin_Walker [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
The one thing the parties will fear is that you can see from results coming through that Brexit party can top areas, which in these elections is cancelled out if Lib Dems and Green, say, also do well.

But in FPTP they could win seats.

Obvs last Euro elections weren't replicated in the GEs


Yep, this is the sort of thing that will really frighten Labour in any future GE. At the moment every parliamentary constituency in Sheffield is Labour (well was until that tit that replaced Clegg got kicked out)

Quote:
@britainelects
Sheffield (Yorkshire & the Humber) result:
Brex: 28.1% (+28.1)
Grn: 24.8% (+12.6)
LDem: 18.1% (+8.0)
Lab: 17.0% (-16.6)
UKIP: 3.9% (-23.8)
Con: 3.4% (-7.4)

Author:  Wendigo7 [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

SamShark wrote:
The one thing the parties will fear is that you can see from results coming through that Brexit party can top areas, which in these elections is cancelled out if Lib Dems and Green, say, also do well.

But in FPTP they could win seats.

Obvs last Euro elections weren't replicated in the GEs

Yes that’s spot on.

Author:  nardol [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

You can read very little into these elections imo.

Is labour a leave or remain vote? I dunno.

Is a con vote a hard or soft brexit? I dunno

What is a BP vote worth? 50% chance a BP vote is someone so thick they accidentally voted for this party... (I did this with my 3rd pref.... :S

Author:  shereblue [ Sun May 26, 2019 10:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Brexit, going going.....errr gone after the EU elections

Expect a Green:LD pact come GE

Page 797 of 1243 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/