Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:04 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038 ... 1243  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:11 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Just to be clear, are you telling me the offical position of the ROI is that in the event of trade deal between US and UK, the EU is entitled to require them to impose a hard border?

I’m not telling you anything retard

I posted a link to comments by the Speaker of the House.

Which were?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:14 pm 

Lenny wrote:
YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Just to be clear, are you telling me the offical position of the ROI is that in the event of trade deal between US and UK, the EU is entitled to require them to impose a hard border?

Just as long as the GFA is not broken by the UK which is what they are planning to do.

Not sure how a US/UK trade deal would have any impact on the Irish border, so the simple answer to that question is no.

So why would the Dems need to block a trade deal to protect the GFA?

zzzz wrote:
YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Just as long as the GFA is not broken by the UK which is what they are planning to do.

Not even on Dublin's reading reading of it.

Well certainly not the Daily Mail’s or Telegraph’s reading of it which seems to be the adviser to the average Joe in Britain.

Last edited by YOYO on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

I’m not telling you anything retard

I posted a link to comments by the Speaker of the House.

Which were?

She said the Brits are all scum.

You can’t click a link so you’ll have to take my word for it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:20 pm 

Just bow out zzzz. You don't have a breeze what you're talking about and it's painfully obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:23 pm 

Uncle Fester wrote:
Just bow out zzzz. You don't have a breeze what you're talking about and it's painfully obvious.

As obvious as your avoidance of the question?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:26 pm 

zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Are you that dense?

There will be no trade deal with US if you depart the EU in a no deal scenario ...... because that scenario would create a hard border in Ireland

You may well parrot your bullshit line that “well we won’t be putting up a border”, and while that may work for a domestic brexshitter audience, it’ll butter zero parsnips with the international community

You’re fvcked pal ...... you and your fvckwit fellow hard brexit cvnts

Take the NI-only backstop and shut the fvck up

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm 

zzzz wrote:
Lenny wrote:
YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Not sure how a US/UK trade deal would have any impact on the Irish border, so the simple answer to that question is no.

So why would the Dems need to block a trade deal to protect the GFA?

You genuinely are super stoooopid

The dems won’t block a trade deal to protect the GFA ..... they’ll block a trade deal in retaliation for the UK damaging the GFA

Do you understand now?

You thick cvnt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Are you that dense?

There will be no trade deal with US if you depart the EU in a no deal scenario ...... because that scenario would create a hard border in Ireland

You may well parrot your bullshit line that “well we won’t be putting up a border”, and while that may work for a domestic brexshitter audience, it’ll butter zero parsnips with the international community

:lol:

Listen, I'm still pretty sceptical No Deal will happen. I think our pols are far too craven to hold any kind of line.

But if it does, I will piss myself laughing watching you and the other Shamrockwrapped numpties falling over yourself to explain why there's nothing to see here and no need for a hard border after all and sure didn't The Junker himself promise the EU wouldn't require one.

And then when the EU crams one down you after all, I expect some very involved explanations of why the ROI hasn't violated the GFA and in any case it wasn't your fault - those nasty English boys over there made you do it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:00 pm 

Everyone in Ireland (and the wider world) expects to see a hard border if the UK crashes out.

There are about 5 people in the world who will try to lay the blame for this at Ireland’s door ..... you thick cvnt :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:07 pm 

zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Are you that dense?

Listen, I'm still pretty sceptical No Deal will happen. I think our pols are far too craven to hold any kind of line.

But if it does, I will piss myself laughing watching you and the other Shamrockwrapped numpties falling over yourself to explain why there's nothing to see here and no need for a hard border after all and sure didn't The Junker himself promise the EU wouldn't require one.

And then when the EU crams one down you after all, I expect some very involved explanations of why the ROI hasn't violated the GFA and in any case it wasn't your fault - those nasty English boys over there made you do it.

Ireland as a sovereign nation will tell the EU to mind their own business...no doubt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 pm 

zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Are you that dense?

This is just pathetic.

The only reason why there will most likely be a hard border is because of the hard Brexiters runing your country.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:15 pm 

La soule wrote:
zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Are you that dense?

This is just pathetic.

The only reason why there will most likely be a hard border is because of the hard Brexiters runing your country.

I’m sure this is the way it will be spun in the UK, and given your average Little Englanders level of ignorance it will be swallowed hook, line and sinker. Zzz has really shown his true colours today. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm 

zzzz wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

You can’t expect answers on Brexit from the swarm, they’re in a alternate universe.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:18 pm 

zzzz wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

I avoided no question.
Have a lie down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:20 pm 

Quote:
I’m sure this is the way it will be spun in the UK, and given your average Little Englanders level of ignorance it will be swallowed hook, line and sinker. Zzz has really shown his true colours today. :lol:

There’s no ignorance, we just might make a decision on our own countries futures which isn’t influenced by gangsters.

Ireland can do what it likes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:20 pm 

La soule wrote:
zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

Are you that dense?

This is just pathetic.

It will be an indication of who runs Ireland. Varadkar or the EU,

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:23 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Quote:

There’s no ignorance, we just might make a decision on our own countries futures which isn’t influenced by gangsters.

Ah Dumbo, you’re living, breathing proof of Little Englanders ignorance. And so much more. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:23 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
Everyone in Ireland (and the wider world) expects to see a hard border if the UK crashes out.

There are about 5 people in the world who will try to lay the blame for this at Ireland’s door ..... you thick cvnt :lol:

The UK will not put up a hard border. No one is being forced to do anything. If there’s violence everyone eventually will get bored with your gangsters and possibly your countries general acceptance and pride in their actions.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:25 pm 

bimboman wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

The UK will not put up a hard border. No one is being forced to do anything. If there’s violence everyone eventually will get bored with your gangsters and possibly your countries general acceptance and pride in their actions.

Dumbo, the gift that keeps on giving.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:27 pm 

Lenny wrote:
bimboman wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

Dumbo, the gift that keeps on giving.

So, no hard border then :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:30 pm 

Lenny wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

Ah Dumbo, you’re living, breathing proof of Little Englanders ignorance. And so much more. :lol:

Oh, so sweet Lenny, it’s not ignorance that laughs at your gangsters it’s pity, your acceptance of them as a modern nation is hilarious .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:32 pm 

Back in January
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-46961982

Quote:
It is "obvious" there will be a hard border in Ireland in the event of a no-deal Brexit, the European Commission's chief spokesman has said.

Margaritis Schinas made the comments at the commission's daily media briefing.

If he was pushed to speculate what might happen in a no-deal scenario, he said, it was "pretty obvious you will have a hard border".

However, the Irish government has repeated its stance that it will "not accept a hard border on this island".

WTF is Schinas? One of the guys who will tell a democratically elected leader what he can and cannot do in his own country?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:33 pm 

Good man bimbo

If you think anyone other than you, mick, zzz and a few assorted ERG loons, are going to blame Ireland for the inevitable border checks (wherever they may be), then you are an even thicker cvnt than it appears .... which in itself is absolutely remarkable :lol: :lol:

Ireland has had to secure the border on its side, back in the bad old days, due to the irresponsible actions of previous British governments ...... and we’ll have to do so again in the event of a crash out brexit.

No one blamed us for ‘the troubles’ that flowed from British policy in Ireland during
the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s, and no one is going to blame us for your latest bout of pathetic, jingoistic, little-England duplicity this time around either

You thick cvnt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:34 pm 

This thread is a bit sad actually, same dozen or so posters , pretty much nobody reads the others posts properly and English comprehension is severely lacking in many places. Remainer die hards and leaver die hards not really listening or caring about the others views.

I tried to do a post saying how it wasn’t all economic doom and gloom in the U.K. - and how it was answered completely misrepresents what I typed and interprets it as some kind of ‘I think everything will be better if we leave’ type Farage rant.

Brexiters probably just avoiding this thread through boredom rather than ‘running out of evidence’ as some joker put in here. Probably sewa as he has such a hard on for bad news in the U.K. it’s actually amusing and embarrassing in equal measure, he seems to be some mad Irish farmer who has discovered a town and electricity and a computer with internet connection for the first time.

Last edited by backrow on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:34 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
Good man bimbo

If you think anyone other than you, mick, zzz and a few assorted ERG loons, are going to blame Ireland for the inevitable border checks (wherever they may be), then you are an even thicker cvnt than it appears .... which in itself is absolutely remarkable :lol: :lol:

Ireland has had to secure the border on its side, back in the bad old days, due to the irresponsible actions of previous British governments ...... and we’ll have to do so again in the event of a crash out brexit.

No one blamed us for ‘the troubles’ that flowed from British policy in Ireland during
the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s, and no one is going to blame us for your latest bout of pathetic, jingoistic, little-England duplicity this time around either

You thick cvnt

So Varadkar will only be following orders?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:35 pm 

backrow wrote:
This thread is a bit sad actually, same dozen or so posters , pretty much nobody reads the others posts properly and English comprehension is severely lacking in many places. Remainer die hards and leaver die hards not really listening or caring about the others views.

I tried to do a post saying how it wasn’t all economic doom and gloom in the U.K. - and how it was answered completely misrepresents what I typed and interprets it as some kind of ‘I think everything will be better if we leave’ type Farage rant.

Brexiters probably just avoiding this thread through boredom rather than ‘running out of evidence’ as some joker put in here.

You thick cvnt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
Good man bimbo

You thick cvnt

Pffft most British blamed Ireland and Irish people for the troubles and blowing up children , didn’t you know ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:43 pm 

rfurlong wrote:

Yup, the people have been hired and are training already. This zzzz is really special

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:46 pm 

So, who runs Ireland?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:52 pm 

Not binary question Mick.

Some things like monetary policy , customs tariffs and law are the EU

Fiscal policy and plenty of others is run by Irish government

What's your point?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:53 pm 

[quote="Mick}
It will be an indication of who runs Ireland. Varadkar or the EU,[/quote]

The worst thing is that this probably made sense in your head when you typed it.

Scary

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:54 pm 

iarmhiman wrote:

What's your point?

Point is simple. Do you believe Varadkar when he says "no hard border" or not?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:55 pm 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/14/labour-bloc-plans-radical-move-to-push-through-brexit-deal?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Quote:
Labour MPs opposed to a second referendum are considering a “radical and dramatic intervention” to make clear to Jeremy Corbyn and Boris Johnson they are prepared to vote for a Brexit deal, with one estimating that dozens of colleagues are now ready to back the withdrawal agreement.

Stephen Kinnock, the Labour MP who coordinates around 30 MPs in a group called Respect the Result, said he believed that passing the withdrawal agreement was the most certain way of stopping the UK crashing out without a deal.

Kinnock, who had been urging Corbyn to do a deal with Theresa May in cross-party talks, said there was an increasing feeling among many of his colleagues opposed to a second referendum that passing the withdrawal agreement bill was the best option.

Despite Johnson’s refusal to negotiate with the EU unless it drops the backstop, Kinnock said a time would come in the autumn when a compromise deal could be done based on the withdrawal agreement that emerged out of cross-party talks.

“We’ve got to make a radical and dramatic intervention,” he said. “If enough of us do then it’s up to Boris Johnson to see where he goes from there. It means a large number of us going to see Jeremy and trying as hard as we possibly can telling him to make that big, bold offer, to face down the second referendum campaign and say there’s no time for that. We’ve got to get this deal over the line.

Last edited by SamShark on Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:55 pm 

La soule wrote:
[quote="Mick}

The worst thing is that this probably made sense in your head when you typed it.

Scary[/quote]

The worst thing is that you cannot answer the point.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:57 pm 

backrow wrote:

Brexiters probably just avoiding this thread through boredom rather than ‘running out of evidence’ as some joker put in here.

yup.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:58 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
La soule wrote:
[quote="Mick}

Scary

The worst thing is that you cannot answer the point.[/quote]

Tbe only point you are making is displaying your ignorance. You are very good at it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:58 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:

What's your point?

Point is simple. Do you believe Varadkar when he says "no hard border" or not?

If you leave the EU customs union and trade on your own tariff deals based on bilateral agreements we have to check goods coming from NI in case the UK uses Ireland as a back door to get around the EU tariff.

If we dont, then the EU checks us as well even though we as a sovereign country didn't vote to leave.

It's your Brexit not Irelands by association. Well check goods coming south

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:01 pm 

La soule wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
La soule wrote:
[quote="Mick}

Scary

Tbe only point you are making is displaying your ignorance. You are very good at it.[/quote]

OK. Still deflecting though, aren't you.

If Varadkar says there will be no hard border, do you think that the EU will try to compel Ireland to install a hard border?

If the EU says there will be a hard border, do you think Varadkar will refuse?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:06 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
La soule wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
La soule wrote:
[quote="Mick}

Scary

Tbe only point you are making is displaying your ignorance. You are very good at it.

OK. Still deflecting though, aren't you.

If Varadkar says there will be no hard border, do you think that the EU will try to compel Ireland to install a hard border?

If the EU says there will be a hard border, do you think Varadkar will refuse?[/quote]

Are you doing this on purpose?

Do you know how the EU works?

Do you know what the GFA is?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49702 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035, 1036, 1037, 1038 ... 1243  Next