Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 63  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12624
OomPB wrote:
handyman wrote:
The Bok logo is on one sleeve.

Thats like wearing your heart on your sleeve. :thumbdown:

Not sure what to make of that :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9279
Location: Kenya
handyman wrote:
The Bok logo is on one sleeve.


It's tiny, but it's there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4935
In this day and age does it really matter? Are we going to have this shit argument every 4 years? They can play in fokon streepsakke as long as they win.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10223
Kolbe is a must. That try he scored last week is something else.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13632
sorCrer wrote:
Kolbe is a must. That try he scored last week is something else.

Link?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10223
Chilli wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Kolbe is a must. That try he scored last week is something else.

Link?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruMvTG ... r_embedded

Article: https://www.iol.co.za/sport/rugby/sprin ... 9-21839517


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9279
Location: Kenya
sorCrer wrote:
Kolbe is a must. That try he scored last week is something else.


That's quite special. It's the kind of try Habana would score; absolutely nothing on so he just goes for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 3060
The morons on FB have already started with the Springbok on the sleeve nonsense :roll:

Kolbe must go to the RWC, he is class and the sizists can just shut their pieholes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
BokJock wrote:
The morons on FB have already started with the Springbok on the sleeve nonsense :roll:

Kolbe must go to the RWC, he is class and the sizists can just shut their pieholes.



It should be on the chest surely....where is the fern...?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12624
Everyone know that the South African rugby team is the Springboks. If the logo is on the jersey or not, it's a political decision. Why lose your sh1t about something out of your control?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19377
Location: Stellenbosch
Sards wrote:
BokJock wrote:
The morons on FB have already started with the Springbok on the sleeve nonsense :roll:

Kolbe must go to the RWC, he is class and the sizists can just shut their pieholes.



It should be on the chest surely....where is the fern...?

:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
handyman wrote:
Everyone know that the South African rugby team is the Springboks. If the logo is on the jersey or not, it's a political decision. Why lose your sh1t about something out of your control?



Who is losing their shit...it is a matter of pride surely. If you are embarrassed to be a Springbok no fine....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 3060
Sards wrote:
BokJock wrote:
The morons on FB have already started with the Springbok on the sleeve nonsense :roll:

Kolbe must go to the RWC, he is class and the sizists can just shut their pieholes.



It should be on the chest surely....where is the fern...?


Facepalm

The Fern is in the same place the Protea is

The springbok is in the same place the Ozzy's put their wallaby (or at least did in 2015)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:59 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16128
Image

Few entries in "Up the Arse Corner" there....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9279
Location: Kenya
FFS how ridiculous.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
BokJock wrote:
Facepalm

The Fern is in the same place the Protea is

The springbok is in the same place the Ozzy's put their wallaby (or at least did in 2015)


wtf.....are you for real.

facepalm...?

How old are you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10223
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Image

Few entries in "Up the Arse Corner" there....



That leg drive....* swoon *


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9279
Location: Kenya
Sards wrote:
That leg drive....* swoon *


That's probably how he runs when he sees his wife picking up his phone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 3060
Sards wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Facepalm

The Fern is in the same place the Protea is

The springbok is in the same place the Ozzy's put their wallaby (or at least did in 2015)


wtf.....are you for real.

facepalm...?

How old are you


Old enough to remember what the 2011 and 2015 tops looked like.

"where is the fern?" was a dumb question


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
BokJock wrote:

"where is the fern?" was a dumb question


why...?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10223
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.



I swear some people can't think.

The Protea is our sports emblem and is over the heart on all our jerseys. The Bok has moved to the right side on our normal test jerseys but has to make way for the tournament logo at world cups. QED.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
sorCrer wrote:
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.



I swear some people can't think.

The Protea is our sports emblem and is over the heart on all our jerseys. The Bok has moved to the right side on our normal test jerseys but has to make way for the tournament logo at world cups. QED.


you do realise that they fu ck ed up with the Protea emblem....calling it the King Protea symbolising strength yet the picture they used is of another species of Protea the Queen Protea...... :lol:

Thanks for clearing up the other bit.


Last edited by Sards on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 3060
Sards wrote:
BokJock wrote:

"where is the fern?" was a dumb question


why...?


See Sorcerers post above.

The Fern is equivalent to the Protea


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 3060
sorCrer wrote:
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.



I swear some people can't think
.

The Protea is our sports emblem and is over the heart on all our jerseys. The Bok has moved to the right side on our normal test jerseys but has to make way for the tournament logo at world cups. QED.


It is amazing

but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
BokJock wrote:
but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...



wtf....link or go get fu cked.

Dude.........you have a massive chip on your Shoulder....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13632
assfly wrote:
Sards wrote:
That leg drive....* swoon *


That's probably how he runs when he sees his wife picking up his phone.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you are a bad guy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
Image

bokjock


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4935
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.

They represent South Africa first and foremost and they should be proud of that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24112
sorCrer wrote:
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.



I swear some people can't think.

The Protea is our sports emblem and is over the heart on all our jerseys. The Bok has moved to the right side on our normal test jerseys but has to make way for the tournament logo at world cups. QED.

People just want to cry every 4 years, this has been the same for the last TWO? RWC's now? Jersey looks good. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24112
BokJock wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.



I swear some people can't think
.

The Protea is our sports emblem and is over the heart on all our jerseys. The Bok has moved to the right side on our normal test jerseys but has to make way for the tournament logo at world cups. QED.


It is amazing

but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...

It was during a game in NZ...I remember the debate on here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
Average Joe wrote:
Sards wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
The Bok is in the same place as 2015 RWC. I'd swear most people don't even watch rugby.


thats not the question " I swear people dont read properly "....the question is shouldn't it be placed prominently....and just because it was done before doesnt make it right this time....like 25 years of ANC , doesn't mean we must have another 25 years of ANC.

They represent South Africa first and foremost and they should be proud of that.

:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
saffer13 wrote:
BokJock wrote:
but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...

It was during a game in NZ...I remember the debate on here.



Theres a search button...go ahead and knock yourself out....

actually it was a WT thread.....my response


Quote:
The answer is no......Who knows......the current flag may be deemed inappropriate in the near future because of the atrocities that our goverment has caused to our people and a new flag of unity will be approved.....Ultimately its the flag that we believe in currently and it was the same for the previous one.....


And yes...I was proud of the previous flag when it represented who I was then....and yes...I am proud of the new flag as it represents me now....

Yank go suck your eggs dude...you are obsessed .
And bokjock go get that chip pulled out of your shoulder dude


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24112
Sards wrote:
BokJock wrote:
but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...



wtf....link or go get fu cked.

Dude.........you have a massive chip on your Shoulder....

A quick little search...
Sards wrote:
DraadkarD wrote:
Sards wrote:
HKCJ wrote:
My SA Brother in law was at the game (lives in Plimmerton) Pretty sure if he had seen that flag he would have kicked off. Takes a special kind of wanker to be using it.

Displaying it like that may be insensitive but it is part of our history and a flag that I was very proud of.

Like for example....if tha immigrants started outnumbering the local population in your country. And you decided that the old colonial flag is now insensitive.


You are proud of a flag under witch the majority of our country men, women and children were subjected to slave labour, forced from their homes and families, restricted movement, live in poverty and were murdered and imprisoned for resistance?

The world is really going mad. :((


tbh I never was a part of that or responsible for that. All I know is that as a 17 year old lighty I went to the border to fight for that flag.

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86994&hilit=old+flag&p=5695450&view=show#p5695450


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
saffer13 wrote:
Sards wrote:
BokJock wrote:
but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...



wtf....link or go get fu cked.

Dude.........you have a massive chip on your Shoulder....

A quick little search...
Sards wrote:
DraadkarD wrote:
Sards wrote:
HKCJ wrote:
My SA Brother in law was at the game (lives in Plimmerton) Pretty sure if he had seen that flag he would have kicked off. Takes a special kind of wanker to be using it.

Displaying it like that may be insensitive but it is part of our history and a flag that I was very proud of.

Like for example....if tha immigrants started outnumbering the local population in your country. And you decided that the old colonial flag is now insensitive.


You are proud of a flag under witch the majority of our country men, women and children were subjected to slave labour, forced from their homes and families, restricted movement, live in poverty and were murdered and imprisoned for resistance?

The world is really going mad. :((


tbh I never was a part of that or responsible for that. All I know is that as a 17 year old lighty I went to the border to fight for that flag.

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=86994&hilit=old+flag&p=5695450&view=show#p5695450



So...............Where does that imply that I am proud of what it represents now.

Go fu ck off man...you were probably one of those that ran away to avoid national service.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24112
Sards wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
BokJock wrote:
but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...

It was during a game in NZ...I remember the debate on here.



Theres a search button...go ahead and knock yourself out....

actually it was a WT thread.....my response


Quote:
The answer is no......Who knows......the current flag may be deemed inappropriate in the near future because of the atrocities that our goverment has caused to our people and a new flag of unity will be approved.....Ultimately its the flag that we believe in currently and it was the same for the previous one.....


And yes...I was proud of the previous flag when it represented who I was then....and yes...I am proud of the new flag as it represents me now....

Yank go suck your eggs dude...you are obsessed .
And bokjock go get that chip pulled out of your shoulder dude

Are you proud of this new flag though? From that same thread:
Sards wrote:
And our new flag....must we lose hope and respect for it because 55 people are being murdered a day.....thats almost half a million people since 1994.........More people are unemployed than employed causing untold suffering to over 16 million people......


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24112
Sards wrote:
Go fu ck off man...you were probably one of those that ran away to avoid national service.


Didn't have to...mandatory service was done away with before I finished high school. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
saffer13 wrote:
Sards wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
BokJock wrote:
but then Sards did defend someone waving the old flag at a game so...

It was during a game in NZ...I remember the debate on here.



Theres a search button...go ahead and knock yourself out....

actually it was a WT thread.....my response


Quote:
The answer is no......Who knows......the current flag may be deemed inappropriate in the near future because of the atrocities that our goverment has caused to our people and a new flag of unity will be approved.....Ultimately its the flag that we believe in currently and it was the same for the previous one.....


And yes...I was proud of the previous flag when it represented who I was then....and yes...I am proud of the new flag as it represents me now....

Yank go suck your eggs dude...you are obsessed .
And bokjock go get that chip pulled out of your shoulder dude

Are you proud of this new flag though? From that same thread:
Sards wrote:
And our new flag....must we lose hope and respect for it because 55 people are being murdered a day.....thats almost half a million people since 1994.........More people are unemployed than employed causing untold suffering to over 16 million people......



Dude...considering that you are a teacher you have serious comprehension issues....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boks 2019 RWC fred
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27737
Location: Innie Kaap
saffer13 wrote:
Sards wrote:
Go fu ck off man...you were probably one of those that ran away to avoid national service.


Didn't have to...mandatory service was done away with before I finished high school. :lol:



Win win for you hey.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 63  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dark, Deadtigers, ElementFreak, Google Adsense [Bot], jambanja, Jay Cee Gee, Jeff the Bear, mrbrownstone, RuggaBugga, Sensible Stephen, UncleFB, Uthikoloshe and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group