Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:06 am 

Enzedder wrote:
Masterji wrote:
Great move by Khan, Modi still is aching for a fight to win the election.

Love it, Pakistan shot down the fighter, dusts off the pilot and ship him home. Takes the wind out of Modi's sails

Which is what makes Modi even more angry and dangerous. Modi's "bhakts" are angry and bitter and are desperate for a fight.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:07 am 

jos wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Indians really are alarmingly nationalistic aren't they!

Oh yes they're, which is understandable when we know what they face.
By the way the Indian pilot has been released. :thumbup:

Pakistan are coming out of this looking reasonable and measured.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 am 

He's gone for a variation on the look but the Indian pilot is clearly a big Karl Tu'inukuafe fan.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:12 pm 

Heavy Indian shelling on the border led to the death of 2 PK soldiers and civilians. Modi is just desperate to provoke a war.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:19 pm 

Uncle Fester wrote:
jos wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Indians really are alarmingly nationalistic aren't they!

Oh yes they're, which is understandable when we know what they face.
By the way the Indian pilot has been released. :thumbup:

Pakistan are coming out of this looking reasonable and measured.

On this case you're right if we exclude their support to terrorism.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:27 pm 

Masterji wrote:
Heavy Indian shelling on the border led to the death of 2 PK soldiers and civilians. Modi is just desperate to provoke a war.

Really? With Indo- Chinese relations at an all time low? Pakistan is a major part of China’s belt and road initiative, I am pretty sure they would get involved to protect their interests. Surely Modi isn’t that dumb?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:02 pm 

The background to this is that Modi was about to lose the election, and nothing wins elections in Ind( and other places) like war hysteria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:56 pm 

Khan has enforced the follow-on. Modi refusing to come out of the pavilion so far.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:06 pm 

Not even the bookies are taking odds on this match...

I always thought Modi was popular with Hindu nationalists Master Ji? What’s happened?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:10 pm 

maxbox wrote:
Not even the bookies are taking odds on this match...

I always thought Modi was popular with Hindu nationalists Master Ji? What’s happened?

Modi is incredibly popular with his Hindu nationalists called Bakhts. His base is still strong but he has lost ground to other parties as unemployment is at a 45 yr high and he fiddled the figures and got caught.

This whole saga was an attempt to regain some of the lost ground but so far the PR battle has been decisively won by PK and Ind have ended up with egg on their face. This is the very reason why Modi is even more dangerous

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:53 pm 

JB1981 wrote:
He's gone for a variation on the look but the Indian pilot is clearly a big Karl Tu'inukuafe fan.

Either that or it’s Merv Hughes doing black face

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:22 pm 

That air strike that killed 300?

Yeah, we never said we did that but it was a warning shot to prove we could.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/intenti ... ia-2001996

Quote:

Union Minister SS Ahluwalia has said that the aim of the Indian Air Force strike in Pakistan's Balakot was to send out the message that India is capable of hitting deep inside enemy lines and did not intend to inflict "any human casualty". Mr Ahluwalia said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor any government spokesperson had given any figure on casualty of the IAF air strikes. Rather, it was the media and social media where the unconfirmed figures of terrorist killed were being circulated, he said.

"I have seen reports in Indian media and international media and also what Modi ji had said. After the air strike, there was a rally by Modi ji and he didn't say anything on the casualty figures. I want to ask if Modi ji, or any government spokesperson, or our party president Amit Shah has given any figures?" Mr Ahluwalia told reporters in Siliguri on Saturday.

The minister of state for electronics and information technology said the intention of the strike was to send out a message that India is capable of destruction in Pakistan's own backyard if needed. "We didn't want any human casualty," he said.
206a34kg

SS Ahluwalia said India "didn't want any human casualty".

A video of Mr Ahluwalia's comments in Bengali was posted by the CPM on its Twitter handle.

Minister of State in Modi's cabinet, SS Ahluwalia is saying @narendramodi or @AmitShah never claimed that our #AirStrikes killed 300+ Terrorists & we didnt want any "Human Casualties". Is the Govt now backtracking from its claims that they took out a Terrorist Camp in Pakistan? pic.twitter.com/nstgsWF6sZ
- CPI (M) (@cpimspeak) March 2, 2019

Mr Ahluwalia reiterated that neither government officials nor any minister has given out a figure of the casualties.

"I was asked whether I stand by the government's statement or by the reports of Indian media which have said 300-350 terrorists were killed. I stand by the government's statement. How can I vouch for media reports?" he said.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:13 pm 

guy smiley wrote:
That air strike that killed 300?

Yeah, we never said we did that but it was a warning shot to prove we could.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/intenti ... ia-2001996

Quote:

Union Minister SS Ahluwalia has said that the aim of the Indian Air Force strike in Pakistan's Balakot was to send out the message that India is capable of hitting deep inside enemy lines and did not intend to inflict "any human casualty". Mr Ahluwalia said neither Prime Minister Narendra Modi nor any government spokesperson had given any figure on casualty of the IAF air strikes. Rather, it was the media and social media where the unconfirmed figures of terrorist killed were being circulated, he said.

"I have seen reports in Indian media and international media and also what Modi ji had said. After the air strike, there was a rally by Modi ji and he didn't say anything on the casualty figures. I want to ask if Modi ji, or any government spokesperson, or our party president Amit Shah has given any figures?" Mr Ahluwalia told reporters in Siliguri on Saturday.

The minister of state for electronics and information technology said the intention of the strike was to send out a message that India is capable of destruction in Pakistan's own backyard if needed. "We didn't want any human casualty," he said.
206a34kg

SS Ahluwalia said India "didn't want any human casualty".

A video of Mr Ahluwalia's comments in Bengali was posted by the CPM on its Twitter handle.

Minister of State in Modi's cabinet, SS Ahluwalia is saying @narendramodi or @AmitShah never claimed that our #AirStrikes killed 300+ Terrorists & we didnt want any "Human Casualties". Is the Govt now backtracking from its claims that they took out a Terrorist Camp in Pakistan? pic.twitter.com/nstgsWF6sZ
- CPI (M) (@cpimspeak) March 2, 2019

Mr Ahluwalia reiterated that neither government officials nor any minister has given out a figure of the casualties.

"I was asked whether I stand by the government's statement or by the reports of Indian media which have said 300-350 terrorists were killed. I stand by the government's statement. How can I vouch for media reports?" he said.

Ind govt told the media About the bombing and the death of 300, who got very excited. As it turned nothing of the sort happened. Modi got humiliated and got angry as people asked for evidence. Anybody asking for evidence is called a traitor.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:40 pm 

Jesus :lol:

Has Modi been embiggened by Trump and his policies?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:48 pm 

JB1981 wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:20 am 

India trying to get Pakistan removed from international cricket ...

https://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/international-cricket-council-reject-india-plea-as-pakistan-tensions-escalate/news-story/e1c0e3877dc5174ccebfa7bf7a1a924f

Quote:
A power move from the Board of Control for Cricket in India to cut ties with countries that harbour terrorism has fallen flat with the International Cricket Council.

The BCCI sent the request to the ICC via letter after 40 Indian paramilitary troops were killed in a terror attack in Pulwama last month. Pakistan-based terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammad claimed responsibility for the attack in Indian-administered Kashmir.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:58 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:13 am 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Superb pukana going on there.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:49 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Haka the bastards - that'll learn 'em