Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:43 am 

Interesting the twitter user who made the McDonalds allegations has removed their twitter profile from what I can see :yawn:

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:48 am 

JPNZ wrote:
Interesting the twitter user who made the McDonalds allegations has removed their twitter profile from what I can see :yawn:

Getting spammed by millions of incels probably isn't fun.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 am 

Steph Dyhrberg is on the case, she will sort it all out.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 12:16 pm 

Ted. wrote:
assfly wrote:
Ted. wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
The Saffas get busted cold with tv footage as proof cheating in a game of rugby and within hours have managed to rustle up a mass diversion based on character assassination and zero proof. Nasty stuff, if not unfamiliar.

We know where the guilt lies here, gents.

Aye, despicable skulduggery is ingrained in their culture.

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel now, gents.

Of for sure. It's like removing barnacles, or draining the swamp.

Careening is the word you’re looking for, Ted

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:01 pm 

naki wrote:
The Mo’unga accuser originally tweeted that the player in question had replied to her and apologised, and that because of this she wasn’t going to name him and would leave it there. Wonder what changed her mind.

Brown envelopes and whispers being passed in the shadowy corridors of the WP union

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:13 pm 

How's the presentation of evidence for this going?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 9:29 pm 

guy smiley wrote:

:lol: Of course your holier than thou Crusaders boys are pure as the driven snow and shall be completely exonerated of these baseless allegations.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:16 pm 

Here is a Radio NZ interview with one of the complainants from the McDonalds. He is clearly an angry young man.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=2018695950

If you go to about 4min 10s in the interview he talks about how they experience this sort of thing "day, after day, after day" in South Africa and they are "tired of straight white men acting like this".

Seems there is a strong homophobic undercurrent in the republic ... or the Crusaders spend a lot of time there. :?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:20 pm 

booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

:lol: Of course your holier than thou Crusaders boys are pure as the driven snow and shall be completely exonerated of these baseless allegations.

I suspect it is more a political thing, Bridge is a Left Winger after all...

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:25 pm 

Maniototo Man wrote:
Here is a Radio NZ interview with one of the complainants from the McDonalds. He is clearly an angry young man.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/audio/player?audio_id=2018695950

If you go to about 4min 10s in the interview he talks about how they experience this sort of thing "day, after day, after day" in South Africa and they are "tired of straight white men acting like this".

Seems there is a strong homophobic undercurrent in the republic ... or the Crusaders spend a lot of time there. :?

Straight white men are probably in the minority in Cape Town.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:29 pm 

Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

Yet Mo'unga is all over the place, left of centre one minute, right of centre the next, coming inside the left winger, then coming outside the right. ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:33 pm 

so new 10, 11 and 15 for the next game? Hunt , Leicester (did he go?) and Ennor ..would be silly to play those 3 cause they won't be right in the head for that game..

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:08 pm 

Ted. wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

Yet Mo'unga is all over the place, left of centre one minute, right of centre the next, coming inside the left winger, then coming outside the right. ;)

He's populist ... the people's 10.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:38 pm 

JB1981 wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

He's populist ... the people's 10.

And with these groping allegations... Rugby’s Donald Trump?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 11:44 pm 

The usual threadjacking in full swing...

Mounga has a different set of circumstances to answer for and his situation doesn’t look good at all.

The accuser involved in the MacDonalds case claimed they were going to present supporting evidence over a day ago. There’s been nothing... not a peep. I would have thought that considering the urgency they expressed in getting the accusations out there initially, they’d be equally keen to get their supporting evidence out there as well...

most reasonable people would understand the principle at play here. Some may have their vision obscured with the smoke from their burning stakes.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:02 am 

naki wrote:
Jesus, mocking gays and pinching bums. I mentioned the danger of a different culture infiltrating the chaste Crusaders but I didn’t expect ROG to do his much damage so quickly. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly sounds like players need to be more careful with themselves and drinking, not worth getting completely blotto like Mounga did, hes potentially putting a lot at risk, if you cannot remember the night before you failed end of, its just too much at stake, thats bad behavior, but the high profile takes it to another level.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:07 am 

I actually think the thread title should be Crusader's players have drinking problem!! I actually a bit pissed that Mounga was apparently so pissed he cannot remember what he was doing. Sounds like the start of a problem to me!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:20 am 

Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

Well played sir. :D :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:37 am 

guy smiley wrote:

Mounga has a different set of circumstances to answer for and his situation doesn’t look good at all.

The accuser involved in the MacDonalds case claimed they were going to present supporting evidence over a day ago. There’s been nothing... not a peep. I would have thought that considering the urgency they expressed in getting the accusations out there initially, they’d be equally keen to get their supporting evidence out there as well...

most reasonable people would understand the principle at play here. Some may have their vision obscured with the smoke from their burning stakes.

Seems like the accuser is waiting for maccas to release the CCTV footage. The Golden Arches are holding this whole thing back.

I must say I’m surprised all players are clear to play. Standard procedure seems to be you are stood down while you are investigated, no?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 2:48 am 

Dan54. wrote:
I actually think the thread title should be Crusader's players have drinking problem!! I actually a bit pissed that Mounga was apparently so pissed he cannot remember what he was doing. Sounds like the start of a problem to me!

well atleast he isn't BFF with Zac Guildford :P

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:06 am 

Wilderbeast wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

Seems like the accuser is waiting for maccas to release the CCTV footage. The Golden Arches are holding this whole thing back.

I must say I’m surprised all players are clear to play. Standard procedure seems to be you are stood down while you are investigated, no?

Isn't that an NRL thing

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:12 am 

booji boy wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

This may surprise you ;) but I wish the Robertson would move him to the right!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:13 am 

Folau was stood down before being found guilty. I’m sure there are others in union.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 3:51 am 

UncleFB wrote:
booji boy wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

This may surprise you ;) but I wish the Robertson would move him to the right!

Yup... but then again, haters want everything to move to the right.

Your hate has consumed you.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:54 am 

Ted. wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

He is clearly not homophobic then. It would appear the left winger would be happy to back that up. Possibly the right winger too.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 5:59 am 

Wilderbeast wrote:
Folau was stood down before being found guilty. I’m sure there are others in union.

There was no doubt though, short of a late-in-the-day hacking claim, that Folau was the party at fault - whatever you think of his message and it's validity.

There's plenty of doubt in the Crusaders' case.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:30 am 

Clogs wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
booji boy wrote:
guy smiley wrote:

He is clearly not homophobic then. It would appear the left winger would be happy to back that up. Possibly the right winger too.

apparently the left winger is homophobic himself and the right likes to beat up women so neither can submitted as trusted witnesses.. :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:39 am 

The players should be punished for eating in McDonalds.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:40 am 

I once ordered food from maccas and suffice to say I was disappointed. When I got home my burger was missing a top bun and one of my kids mcnugget was either broken in half or someone got peckish and took a bite. Don't know how this guy can expect them to have cctv footage. They probably never even put a tape in the recorder.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:45 am 

naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

There was no doubt though, short of a late-in-the-day hacking claim, that Folau was the party at fault - whatever you think of his message and it's validity.

That shouldn’t matter should it? Either players are stood down while they are investigated, or they aren’t. Presumed guilty or innocent shouldn’t come into it. Actually, it’s quite alarming that it could.

As an aside, hard to imagine the Mo will be fully exonerated when he himself admits he can’t remember the evening.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:51 am 

Wilderbeast wrote:

That shouldn’t matter should it? Either players are stood down while they are investigated, or they aren’t. Presumed guilty or innocent shouldn’t come into it. Actually, it’s quite alarming that it could.

oooooookaaaayyyy

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:57 am 

This is why Jordie Barrett likes to enjoy his McDonalds from the comfort of someone else's home. To avoid all this palaver

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:04 am 

Wilderbeast wrote:
naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

As an aside, hard to imagine the Mo will be fully exonerated when he himself admits he can’t remember the evening.

How many players do you think you’d keep on the the field if they stood down everyone who received an allegation on social media? It would be an interesting tactic for opposition fans; Beauden called me a nancy boy in Burger King, I demand you investigate and that he can’t play against the Chiefs this week etc

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:04 am 

It’s a genuine question Smiley. I read an article on stuff recently about whether it was right to allow the players in question to play. It cited several Aussie examples (including NRL) where players are stood down while investigated. However, pretty sure guilt was obvious in most cases, but I don’t think it would have changed anything if it was more contentious.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:07 am 

Wilderbeast wrote:
It’s a genuine question Smiley. I read an article on stuff recently about whether it was right to allow the players in question to play. It cited several Aussie examples (including NRL) where players are stood down while investigated. However, pretty sure guilt was obvious in most cases, but I don’t think it would have changed anything if it was more contentious.

The NRL have done it for players facing serious criminal charges that carry a potential 10+ year sentence

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:13 am 

naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:
naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

How many players do you think you’d keep on the the field if they stood down everyone who received an allegation on social media? It would be an interesting tactic for opposition fans; Beauden called me a nancy boy in Burger King, I demand you investigate and that he can’t play against the Chiefs this week etc

Only if it warrants an investigation (which becomes an issue in its own right I guess). Problem we have is that some people might think the crusaders aren’t taking this seriously after seeing others like Folau stood down. Though, appointing that lawyer (who wont be afraid to call it if she sees it) likely fixed that.

For what it’s worth, sounds like Bridge did sfa but mo is a bit more questionable.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:14 am 

naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

The NRL have done it for players facing serious criminal charges that carry a potential 10+ year sentence

Cool, well the article I read could’ve fucken mentioned that!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:14 am 

naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

As Naki has already pointed out, all it takes is for me to unleash a social media torrent of accusation about Beauden Barrett and you'd have him stood down.

anyone have his Insta handle?

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:17 am 

guy smiley wrote:
naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

As Naki has already pointed out, all it takes is for me to unleash a social media torrent of accusation about Beauden Barrett and you'd have him stood down.

Don’t worry, your Cruelsaders have already finished with him for the season

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:25 am 

naki wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
naki wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:

Don’t worry, your Cruelsaders have already finished with him for the season

I was thinking a little further ahead Nakidude...

sometime around late September... early November.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next