Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:46 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:21 am 

The Sun God wrote:
etherman wrote:
In fairness to the bint at least she was trying to do what she thought was right. Boris would felate a goat if it was in his interests.

Peter Bone: "Boris knows all the world leaders, he was foreign secretary"

He was easily the worst Foreign secretary in living memory.

And he is despised by most of them...

The Foreign Office mandarins let it be known to the Dept of Foreign Affairs that they should "ignore his utterances" when he visited Dublin as Foreign Sec.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:22 am 

BoJo a laughing stock PM for a laughing stock country. Let the banter begin!

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:23 am 

etherman wrote:
openclashXX wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
Has anyone put themselves forward for the leadership contest yet?

So far only Boris and Rory Stewart have confirmed

Esther McVey and Leadsome too, no?

McVey yes, Leadsom not yet officially

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:27 am 

AND-y wrote:
etherman wrote:
Corbyn putting the boot in without even a hint of class. Poor from him.

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status ... 67872?s=19

:lol: Says the guy desperate for civil war in his "country". You should seriously fudge yourself.

What the actual phuck are you talking about?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:30 am 

Tributes poor in :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:31 am 

It should be Boris so that he owns that which he sought. He probably would have been PM three years ago if Gove hadn't stabbed him in the back. However without the full support of his MPs he will be as lame duck as Theresa May which begets a GE and a near certain wipeout of the tories in favour of the mad marxists.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:33 am 

Lasted longer than Gordon Brown which surprised me as it felt we were stuck with that bawbag for ages.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:34 am 

Now that the UK is going to go to hell and a hand basket, can I be the first to offer morale support in your time of need.

Feel free to cry in posts as your economy disintegrates, and I will be your ear.

We are here for you brothers

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:35 am 

Gospel wrote:
It should be Boris so that he owns that which he sought. He probably would have been PM three years ago if Gove hadn't stabbed him in the back. However without the full support of his MPs he will be as lame duck as Theresa May which begets a GE and a near certain wipeout of the tories in favour of the mad marxists.

Will people actually vote for a Corbyn Labour in a GE? Everything I see in the news and online is about people saying they're leaving Labour after years of supporting them. Either antisemitism stuff or his fence sitting on Brexit.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am 

Lorthern Nights wrote:
Lasted longer than Gordon Brown which surprised me as it felt we were stuck with that bawbag for ages.

He did have a rather captivating smile though

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am 

etherman wrote:

He was right to tell it how it is. She completely farked everything by losi g the majority left her by Dave a then tried to force feed that shit deal three times and was going for a fourth.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:37 am 

Is she actually capable of respecting the 7th of June deadline or will she request an extension to debate with herself?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:37 am 

Dark wrote:
Now that the UK is going to go to hell and a hand basket, can I be the first to offer morale support in your time of need.

Feel free to cry in posts as your economy disintegrates, and I will be your ear.

Economy disintergrates :lol:

Just got rid of our crapest leader ever, might finally get out of the EU.

These are the good times, things are looking up anyway.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:39 am 

haunch wrote:
might finally get out of the EU.

You're a fucking lunatic.

What is it about the EU that hurts the British economy?

haunch wrote:
Dark wrote:

Yip.

Nolanator wrote:
haunch wrote:
might finally get out of the EU.

You're a fucking lunatic.

What is it about the EU that hurts the British economy?

African and Asian migrants

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:40 am 

Anonymous. wrote:
etherman wrote:

He was right to tell it how it is. She completely farked everything by losi g the majority left her by Dave a then tried to force feed that shit deal three times and was going for a fourth.

In 5 years time that deal might look pretty tasty. I think her real failing, apart from the GE, was not working cross party after the GE. Hamstring herself with the DUP and getting zero support from Labour on the deal was a disaster.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:42 am 

bimboman wrote:
haunch wrote:
Dark wrote:

Yip.

Ahh, bless.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:45 am 

PCPhil wrote:
bimboman wrote:
haunch wrote:
Dark wrote:

Yip.

Ahh, bless.

Bless what? How’s this disintergration manifesting? All the measurements I see don’t show it.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:46 am 

etherman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
etherman wrote:

In 5 years time that deal might look pretty tasty. I think her real failing, apart from the GE, was not working cross party after the GE. Hamstring herself with the DUP and getting zero support from Labour on the deal was a disaster.

And in 5 years time it might not. Wow
She couldn't go the cross party route and take the right of her party with her. In that respect she put her party before her country until last week.

bimboman wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
bimboman wrote:
haunch wrote:
Dark wrote:

Yip.

Ahh, bless.

Bless what? How’s this disintergration manifesting? All the measurements I see don’t show it.

They don't show the EU hurting the British economy? That's good to hear. :thumbup:

bimboman wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
bimboman wrote:
haunch wrote:
Dark wrote:

Yip.

Ahh, bless.

I just think it’s nice you have found a soulmate.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:48 am 

Oh cool. There’s lots of people who think differently....

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:49 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
bimboman wrote:
A Pm resigns and Sterling hardly moves , if anything goes up a bit. Says everything about her.

I feel sorry for her, while also blaming her for her problems. For Brexit she basically wanted to achieve an outcome for Brexiteers and Remainers. She broadly negotiated what Labour claimed they would do. But her complete distrust of her collegues and opposition meant she screwed herself by not seeking an sort of consensus or allies and then called an election where she badly missjudged how easy it was for Corbyn to tap into disaffection about austerity and the problems of globalisation despite increaisng her vote.

“...deep down Fred West was just a hardworking builder..”

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:49 am 

It's no deal or remain a full member. The only deal we will get from the EU would leave us bitched

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:50 am 

PCPhil wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
No sympathy for her what so ever. Presided over the horrendous harsh home office policy that had nothing to do with realism and all to do with politics. Couldn’t win an easy general election that she called without the need to do so and put her party before country in that last 2 years cr@p show.

Exactly the opposite. She polarised the party.

By not meaning to :? More incompetence.

It was always going to be a hard sell. She manage to convince the majority of both sides she was going to do what they wanted. Impossible to deliver on that.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:54 am 

Nolanator wrote:
bimboman wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
Ahh, bless.

They don't show the EU hurting the British economy? That's good to hear. :thumbup:

As you didn't address this, I'll ask this...

What measurement are you using for the claimed disintegration?
I’ll be more honest, your narrative is total fucking bollocks. :thumbup:

Last edited by Nolanator on Fri May 24, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:54 am 

her real failing was her stupid red lines .... a failing which was compounded by the election mistake

a basically 50:50 vote in the referendum was a perfect excuse for a tory PM to say "Britain wants to trade heavily with the EU post brexit, so will stay closely aligned on regs etc ..... via a customs union"

the thick-as-pigshit NO voters wouldn't have even cared because they were still leaving ...... but May layed down her stupid red lines and 3 years of lunacy ensued

newsflash Brits ...... regardless of whichever fvckwit tory takes over the reins, the negotiations are over.

Time to either accept the WA, or alternatively crash out and shoot yourselves in the head (with the ricochet putting us in hospital thanks very much)

I genuinely love Britain and the brits (apart from the Welsh and DUP obviously) and the fact that such a great country is leaving, is fvcking tragedy frankly.

But at this stage we all need to prepare for a crash out, cos your politics is irreparably broken and we all need to move on and get brexit over with ....

what a fvcking shit show :frown:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:56 am 

Nolanator wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
bimboman wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
Ahh, bless.

As you didn't address this, I'll ask this...

What measurement are you using for the claimed disintegration?
I’ll be more honest, your narrative is total fucking bollocks. :thumbup:

What ?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:56 am 

Anonymous. wrote:
It's no deal or remain a full member. The only deal we will get from the EU would leave us bitched

thanks to May's stupid red lines

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:58 am 

Kid A wrote:
Yay. Time to celebrate with a gif

:lol: :((

Will put a little flutter on Mr Baker.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:58 am 

Anonymous. wrote:

Go No Deal and you'll be everyones bitch.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 11:59 am 

rfurlong wrote:
her real failing was her stupid red lines .... a failing which was compounded by the election mistake

a basically 50:50 vote in the referendum was a perfect excuse for a tory PM to say "Britain wants to trade heavily with the EU post brexit, so will stay closely aligned on regs etc ..... via a customs union"

the thick-as-pigshit NO voters wouldn't have even cared because they were still leaving ...... but May layed down her stupid red lines and 3 years of lunacy ensued

newsflash Brits ...... regardless of whichever fvckwit tory takes over the reins, the negotiations are over.

Time to either accept the WA, or alternatively crash out and shoot yourselves in the head (with the ricochet putting us in hospital thanks very much)

I genuinely love Britain and the brits (apart from the Welsh and DUP obviously) and the fact that such a great country is leaving, is fvcking tragedy frankly.

But at this stage we all need to prepare for a crash out, cos your politics is irreparably broken and we all need to move on and get brexit over with ....

Agree with that, except the red lines were a media and party management narrative, not one remained by the end of the process and what’s now been presented.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:02 pm 

Gospel wrote:

Boris won twice in London, which is usually a guaranteed Labour win. If he becomes PM, his best bet will be to go for an early election before he can demonstrate his own incompetence. A Boris-led Tory party could well beat the 'mad marxists', because unlike May, he will actually campaign and is unlikely to have a manifesto made up of unpopular policies like the 'Dementia Tax'. Corbyn couldn't beat May last time out, even though she ran the worst campaign in UK electoral history. He won't beat Boris.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:06 pm 

etherman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

Go No Deal and you'll be everyones bitch.

You may be right and you may be wrong but like you I don't know for sure either way. I suspect we will find out because we never were going to accept that deal and the EU are not going to offer anything else.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:16 pm 

bimboman wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

Agree with that, except the red lines were a media and party management narrative, not one remained by the end of the process and what’s now been presented.

thats the whole point ...... she lost her party, the wider brexit population, and the little britain media, by retreating from those red lines ....... whereas if she'd just kept her gob shut and started off down the path of a soft brexit/customs union, the whole thing would have been done and dusted by now ....

there would have been:

no need to rely on DUP
no reinvigoration of UKIP/Farage
no pathway to prominence for the swivel eyed tory loons that seem to be multiplying like cancer cells

she's the architect of her own downfall and she's made the whole brexit tragedy 100x worse than it should have been

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:21 pm 

rfurlong wrote:

A customs union isn't leaving. Not in the slightest. It negates any reason for leaving

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:24 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

A customs union isn't leaving. Not in the slightest. It negates any reason for leaving

But was presented as a leave option by very many Brexiteers in the Leave campaign.
(many of whom didn't inderstand the difference between the CU and the SM it must be said).

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:31 pm 

rfurlong wrote:
bimboman wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

thats the whole point ...... she lost her party, the wider brexit population, and the little britain media, by retreating from those red lines ....... whereas if she'd just kept her gob shut and started off down the path of a soft brexit/customs union, the whole thing would have been done and dusted by now ....

there would have been:

no need to rely on DUP
no reinvigoration of UKIP/Farage
no pathway to prominence for the swivel eyed tory loons that seem to be multiplying like cancer cells

she's the architect of her own downfall and she's made the whole brexit tragedy 100x worse than it should have been

A customs union would mean the UK would virtually have no chance signing it's own trade deals.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:32 pm 

Lobby wrote:
Gospel wrote:

Boris won twice in London, which is usually a guaranteed Labour win. If he becomes PM, his best bet will be to go for an early election before he can demonstrate his own incompetence. A Boris-led Tory party could well beat the 'mad marxists', because unlike May, he will actually campaign and is unlikely to have a manifesto made up of unpopular policies like the 'Dementia Tax'. Corbyn couldn't beat May last time out, even though she ran the worst campaign in UK electoral history. He won't beat Boris.

I agree Boris is their best option when it comes to campaigning against Corbyn but with Brexit unresolved Farage will eviscerate the Conservatives which makes a Labour led coalition the most likely outcome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 581 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next