Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
Sharks were ghastly vs the Reds. Should be a man shaming like nothing we have seen prior.

Brumbies vs Sharks

When....tomorrow.


Last edited by Sards on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13185
Doesn't seem like there is much interest in this match. :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10107
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Shit official match thread, Sards this is absolutely abysmal :thumbdown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8438
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
maxbox wrote:
Shit official match thread, Sards this is absolutely abysmal :thumbdown:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This should be worth 2 weeks in the bin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10107
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Maybe one of the more reputable Shark supporters on here should have the honors, does Ox Wagon do many official threads?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8438
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
Beaver Shark?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10107
Location: Spiritual Guardianland
Oh yes, he is a pretty good fantasy pundit as well :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:47 pm
Posts: 14094
Location: Westerlands
Jean-Luc Du Preez :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9125
Location: Kenya
Or perhaps one of our esteemed Brumbies fans can do one?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:20 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16619
I hope sharks up their game - will go to the jaguares game next month and don't want it to be a cripple fight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
TALK ABOUT RUGBY FFS

I AM NOT INTERESTED in your travel plans or how your sensibilities are affected by the layout of a match thread.
Where have all the rugby men gaone.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23976
Sards wrote:
Sharks were ghastly vs the Reds. Should be a man shaming like nothing we have seen prior.


And you had the nerve to comment about my match thread. :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23976
maxbox wrote:
Maybe one of the more reputable Shark supporters on here should have the honors, does Ox Wagon do many official threads?


Ox usually waits until his team has a few wins under their belt before he starts posting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1221
I did not watch the game against the Reds, so difficult to call. I did watch the Brumbies and they were much better than was expected. Brumbies at home will be tough for the Sharks and my gut feel is they will edge the Sharks in a close game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21411
1. Nic MAYHEW
2. Josh MANN-REA
3. Allan ALAALATOA
4. Rory ARNOLD
5. Sam CARTER
6. Scott FARDY
7. Chris ALCOCK
8. Jordan SMILER
9. Joe POWELL
10. Wharenui HAWERA
11. James DARGAVILLE
12. Kyle GODWIN
13. Tevita KURIDRANI
14. Henry SPEIGHT
15. Aidan TOUA

REPLACEMENTS
16. Robbie ABEL
17. Ben ALEXANDER
18. Leslie LEULUA’IALI’I-MAKIN
19. Tom STANIFORTH
20. Lolo FAKAOSILEA
21. De Wet ROOS
22. Andrew SMITH
23. Isaac THOMPSON

https://www.brumbies.com.au/2017/03/brumbies-name-side-clash-sharks/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21411
Sharks: 15 Clement Poitrenaud, 14 Kobus van Wyk, 13 Lukhanyo Am, 12 Andre Esterhuizen, 11 Lwazi Mvovo, 10 Patrick Lambie (captain), 9 Cobus Reinach, 8 Lubabalo Mtembu, 7 Jean-Luc du Preez, 6 Philip van der Walt, 5 Ruan Botha, 4 Stephan Lewies, 3 Coenie Oosthuizen, 2 Franco Marais, 1 Tendai Mtawarira.
Replacements: 16 Chiliboy Ralepelle, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Lourens Adriaanse, 19 Jean Droste, 20 Jacques Vermeulen, 21 Michael Claassens, 22 Jeremy Ward, 23 Curwin Bosch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14724
Location: Haunting your dreams
The frenchy was beyond poor last week yet was awarded a start.

We were better than I expected, although we still need a 10.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5197
Location: Mzansi
Are there no Brumbies fans? It's shameful that it took one of the away fans to finally start this thread. :frown:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9125
Location: Kenya
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8438
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kncnaiTDutA


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9125
Location: Kenya
Big Nipper wrote:
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kncnaiTDutA


That was 13 years ago :lol: but still quite funny.

He was a great player at Toulouse, hopefully he can bring some of that magic on Saturday.

Let's be honest though, we haven't had a decent 15 since Montgomery :((


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14724
Location: Haunting your dreams
Beaver_Shark wrote:
Are there no Brumbies fans? It's shameful that it took one of the away fans to finally start this thread. :frown:


There are plenty, but Sards jumped the gun and started this shit show of a thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
Zakar wrote:
Beaver_Shark wrote:
Are there no Brumbies fans? It's shameful that it took one of the away fans to finally start this thread. :frown:


There are plenty, but Sards jumped the gun and started this shit show of a thread.



:lol:

oh fudge off......................


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
Big Nipper wrote:
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kncnaiTDutA


feck me but he is shite......I miss Willie already


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13185
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.


Gareth April was an excellent 15.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
Chilli wrote:
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.


Gareth April was an excellent 15.



Garth April was better


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13185
Sards wrote:
Chilli wrote:
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.


Gareth April was an excellent 15.



Garth April was better

Fvck You Sards! :blush: :blush: :blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23976
Should have persisted with Bosch. That Frenchie was horrible when he came on, did nothing to deserve a start.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23976
Force beat the Reds....what does that say?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14724
Location: Haunting your dreams
saffer13 wrote:
Force beat the Reds....what does that say?


Force have put together an improved squad and are playing for their very existence as a club?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23976
Zakar wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Force beat the Reds....what does that say?


Force have put together an improved squad and are playing for their very existence as a club?


Possibly but not what I was looking for.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5762
Location: Straya cunt
Jensrsa wrote:
1. Nic MAYHEW
2. Josh MANN-REA
3. Allan ALAALATOA
4. Rory ARNOLD
5. Sam CARTER
6. Scott FARDY
7. Chris ALCOCK
8. Jordan SMILER
9. Joe POWELL
10. Wharenui HAWERA
11. James DARGAVILLE
12. Kyle GODWIN
13. Tevita KURIDRANI
14. Henry SPEIGHT
15. Aidan TOUA

REPLACEMENTS
16. Robbie ABEL
17. Ben ALEXANDER
18. Leslie LEULUA’IALI’I-MAKIN
19. Tom STANIFORTH
20. Lolo FAKAOSILEA
21. De Wet ROOS
22. Andrew SMITH
23. Isaac THOMPSON

https://www.brumbies.com.au/2017/03/brumbies-name-side-clash-sharks/


Unchanged.

Hopefully Hawera and Toua can sort their shit out, but I'm not remotely confident. Would like to see Godwin, JJH or Jooste starting at 10 with Jooste or Banks at 15. How Banks, JJH and Jooste can have failed even to make the bench is just beyond my understanding.

The other player who shouldn't have been left out is Ben Hyne. He'd be my starting eightman, especially after his performance at the 10s. Hopefully he gets a run sooner rather than later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1979
assfly wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kncnaiTDutA


That was 13 years ago :lol: but still quite funny.

He was a great player at Toulouse, hopefully he can bring some of that magic on Saturday.

Let's be honest though, we haven't had a decent 15 since Montgomery :((


Steyn.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4520
Location: Straya cunt
fraz wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
1. Nic MAYHEW
2. Josh MANN-REA
3. Allan ALAALATOA
4. Rory ARNOLD
5. Sam CARTER
6. Scott FARDY
7. Chris ALCOCK
8. Jordan SMILER
9. Joe POWELL
10. Wharenui HAWERA
11. James DARGAVILLE
12. Kyle GODWIN
13. Tevita KURIDRANI
14. Henry SPEIGHT
15. Aidan TOUA

REPLACEMENTS
16. Robbie ABEL
17. Ben ALEXANDER
18. Leslie LEULUA’IALI’I-MAKIN
19. Tom STANIFORTH
20. Lolo FAKAOSILEA
21. De Wet ROOS
22. Andrew SMITH
23. Isaac THOMPSON

https://www.brumbies.com.au/2017/03/brumbies-name-side-clash-sharks/


Unchanged.

Hopefully Hawera and Toua can sort their shit out, but I'm not remotely confident. Would like to see Godwin, JJH or Jooste starting at 10 with Jooste or Banks at 15. How Banks, JJH and Jooste can have failed even to make the bench is just beyond my understanding.

The other player who shouldn't have been left out is Ben Hyne. He'd be my starting eightman, especially after his performance at the 10s. Hopefully he gets a run sooner rather than later.



Jooste is injured...

I can only assume the reason why Thompson has got the nod over JJH is to cover goal kicking if Hawera goes down... otherwise JJH actually has more Super Rugby experience, and is a far superior player.

JJH and Hyne have been named in the Brumby Runners side at 10 and 8 respectively for their Sunday match against Sydney Uni.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13185
sunnybanana wrote:
assfly wrote:
Big Nipper wrote:
assfly wrote:
Team as expected. Both our fullbacks last week were shocking, but keen to see what the Frenchman can do in a full game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kncnaiTDutA


That was 13 years ago :lol: but still quite funny.

He was a great player at Toulouse, hopefully he can bring some of that magic on Saturday.

Let's be honest though, we haven't had a decent 15 since Montgomery :((


Steyn.

Ox bait!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5762
Location: Straya cunt
Slim 293 wrote:
Jooste is injured...

I can only assume the reason why Thompson has got the nod over JJH is to cover goal kicking if Hawera goes down... otherwise JJH actually has more Super Rugby experience, and is a far superior player.

JJH and Hyne have been named in the Brumby Runners side at 10 and 8 respectively for their Sunday match against Sydney Uni.


Oh righto. Badly? Any idea when he's back?

Good news re: JJH playing flyhalf for the Runners.

Godwin can kick goals can't he? Fardy definitely used to be able to. Don't understand the obsession with only having backs kick goals, I remember the Brumbies having Julian Huxley spraying them all over the pitch, while radar-boot Salvi was in the starting side, sitting around with his thumb up his arse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10688
Location: Coalfalls
maxbox wrote:
Shit official match thread, Sards this is absolutely abysmal :thumbdown:

It is very early in the season for Sards to be presenting as the benchmark broken man.

Here's hoping it's merely early round wobbles and he regains a modicum of mojo sharpish.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
MungoMan wrote:
maxbox wrote:
Shit official match thread, Sards this is absolutely abysmal :thumbdown:

It is very early in the season for Sards to be presenting as the benchmark broken man.

Here's hoping it's merely early round wobbles and he regains a modicum of mojo sharpish.


Dearest Mungoman.......please go feck yourself




























8)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27470
Location: Innie Kaap
When is this match........


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4520
Location: Straya cunt
Sards wrote:
When is this match........



That information should be in the OP of this match thread...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: backrow, comets, DragsterDriver, EverReady, frillage, happyhooker, Joost, LandOTurk, Lenny, Liathroidigloine, Man In Black, Monk Zombie, Nieghorn, PornDog, puku, Raggs, rfurlong, Snooze, ticketlessinseattle, Trostan, Ulsters Red Hand and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group