Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:46 am 

Quote:
Jack White announces solo album
Jack White is releasing his first solo album, Blunderbuss, on April 24.

White released a single, Love Interruption, from the record on Monday and was expected to make it available for sale on iTunes today.

The album is the former White Stripes frontman's first record since he announced the breakup of that pioneering rock duo last year. White also is a member of The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather.

White offered few details about the new album in a news release Monday. He said the songs were "written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/6339466/Jack-White-announces-solo-album

New Song

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 am 

i8i8 wrote:
Quote:
Jack White announces solo album
Jack White is releasing his first solo album, Blunderbuss, on April 24.

White released a single, Love Interruption, from the record on Monday and was expected to make it available for sale on iTunes today.

The album is the former White Stripes frontman's first record since he announced the breakup of that pioneering rock duo last year. White also is a member of The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather.

White offered few details about the new album in a news release Monday. He said the songs were "written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/music/6339466/Jack-White-announces-solo-album

New Song

By fudge this is a relief. I read it as Jake White.

I was worried the bastard was going to get the Bumboys winning games...