Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226 ... 2011  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
I would ask what it is you think I 'want to be', but I really don't care enough to bother.
You're just reduced to random insults now, aren't you?

Tell you what, I've a free pass to anywhere in the world. I will meet you for coffee at any spot you call. That's a promise. So what cafe at what city. I will be there in 24 hours. Now, apparently you're left wing, so I have an interest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 am 

Even Mitty at peak Mitty couldn't hold a candle to Munch from Belfast and his Mosul proposal.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:27 am 

Ok.
Don't do this alone. You will die. I'm not kidding. Use legit security teams. Please. This isn't optional.

I'm now wondering if this is all Isis have to do to lure new brides to come over.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:29 am 

Well this fred has taken a bit of a weird turn.

Someone from Belfast prepared to travel to one of the most dangerous places on the planet in order to confront someone who may have insulted Donald Trump.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 am 

puku wrote:
Even Mitty at peak Mitty couldn't hold a candle to Munch from Belfast and his Mosul proposal.

Sadly, I think it's a bluff.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:32 am 

puku wrote:

Something about his tone and language just screams Mitmeister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:33 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Ok.
Don't do this alone. You will die. I'm not kidding. Use legit security teams. Please. This isn't optional.

I'm now wondering if this is all Isis have to do to lure new brides to come over.

I'm beginning to be concerned we're encouraging dangerous behaviour

Munch, stop now. Don't do this. Leave it to the professionals.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:34 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Well this fred has taken a bit of a weird turn.
I feel like I've wandered into the Top Gun locker room.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 am 

munch wrote:

If you can keep me sweet on security, then that's a massive bonus. I'm hoping you know more than me. Now's the time to tell me. If not I can work alone. Scary as 'f'. It's ok when others are behind you.

I'm excited and shitting myself at the same time. I know how tough this is.

If there is one thing TG has stressed over and over is that, No you cannot work alone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:36 am 

MUNCH. FOR PITY'S SAKE. DON'T DO THIS!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:37 am 

shanky wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Ok.

I'm beginning to be concerned we're encouraging dangerous behaviour

Munch, stop now. Don't do this. Leave it to the professionals.

Mind your own business, Shanky.

You do the right thing, Munch, don't be another blowhard and hardman on the internet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 am 

sorCrer wrote:
puku wrote:

Something about his tone and language just screams Mitmeister

Without photos of a pool boy, i'm not convinced. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:40 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Ok.

No, not at all. This wasn't reactionary. Thinking about it for a while, and sure why not raise some funds in the process.

I know it's not a game. Been there done that. Scary though, because it's different. I'm going to need a huge amount of help. It has to be worth it though, so I want a lot of money raised. PR can do their bit. I will work from my end.

Idiots on this end thinks it's Walter Mitty, but that's because they spent their lives reading Walter Mitty. I hope the same guys commit to this.

Do me a favour and set up a new gmail account. From there I will pass you my phone number.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:41 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:46 am 

henry wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:48 am 

Kiwias wrote:
henry wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Bloody great free entertainment...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:52 am 

I'm going to hell for this one, aren't I.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 am 

Watch it. He plays chess.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:53 am 

Turbogoat wrote:

Worth it if the idiot goes to Mosul.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:02 am 

Turbogoat wrote:

Yeah, but you'll be in good company -- all of us are right behind you

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:08 am 

Bokkom wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
So you're okay with a stupid, think skinned, narcissist sitting in pushing distance of the most destructive button in the world?

I'm sorry Houtkabouter, but isn't that a bit of a false dichotomy? Also, Tromp is there, legitimately. People have to deal with it. I have no problem if there are legitimate efforts to remove him because of obstruction of justice etc., but the more they are gunning for him on all sorts of petty bullshit, the more I doubt their bona fides.

It's obvious that the Washington elite and most people around the globe are still gasping in shock how this orange, vulgar reality showman ended up in the White House; but he did. And I am going to make a little prediction - if an investigation does find something on him, watch the pushback from his supporters. Again, I am not justifying it, just stating facts. So they better find something solid, otherwise some sort of civil unrest will break out, IMO.

Maybe Bones or Goeagles can inform us what the man on the street in the US thinks about him, his support and the various efforts to try and remove him. It will be interesting.

The most sane post in several pages of this shit storm.

Unbelievable how Donald J. Trump pushes some buttons , on here :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:19 am 

paddyor wrote:
Apparently Mueller is going after Trumps IT election op, called Giles Parsscales (biggest expense in the bubblefart campaign). Bannon not happy.

Quote:
Rick Wilson‏Verified account @TheRickWilson 5h5 hours ago

A little bird tells me that a certain White House staff member whose name rhymes with Beeve Stannon is crapping diamonds over Parscale.

Any more info on this...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:22 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
So you're okay with a stupid, think skinned, narcissist sitting in pushing distance of the most destructive button in the world?

I'm sorry Houtkabouter, but isn't that a bit of a false dichotomy? Also, Tromp is there, legitimately. People have to deal with it. I have no problem if there are legitimate efforts to remove him because of obstruction of justice etc., but the more they are gunning for him on all sorts of petty bullshit, the more I doubt their bona fides.

It's obvious that the Washington elite and most people around the globe are still gasping in shock how this orange, vulgar reality showman ended up in the White House; but he did. And I am going to make a little prediction - if an investigation does find something on him, watch the pushback from his supporters. Again, I am not justifying it, just stating facts. So they better find something solid, otherwise some sort of civil unrest will break out, IMO.

Maybe Bones or Goeagles can inform us what the man on the street in the US thinks about him, his support and the various efforts to try and remove him. It will be interesting.

So you think Drumpf is vulgar?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:22 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

Careful now, I could have you booking a sightseeing holiday to a warzone in less than 10 posts. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:49 am 

theaxe wrote:
te]

Don't you think so ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:52 am 

Turbogoat wrote:

Careful now, I could have you booking a sightseeing holiday to a warzone in less than 10 posts. ;)

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. In Africa, now, a while ago.
Courtesy of our government.

In any case, I stay on the Northern Transvaal platteland, where farm murders and other violent crimes occur daily - is that not the same as a war zone ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:57 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

In any case, I stay on the Northern Transvaal platteland, where farm murders and other violent crimes occur daily - is that not the same as a war zone ?

Jesus Christ, you really are a tool

:|

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:03 am 

Big Nipper wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Nah, he ok, just not man enough to see how things are nowadays. Pity, he could doubtless have shown them a few old tricks. Oh well, maybe we can find another south African manly enough to chance his arm.

Jeezus luring innocents into war zones is becoming compulsive :blush:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Nah, he ok, just not man enough to see how things are nowadays. Pity, he could doubtless have shown them a few old tricks. Oh well, maybe we can find another south African manly enough to chance his arm.

Do I have to bring my own walking aids and wheelchair, or will they have to rent out ?

Tough talk does not really impress me, TG. Maybe i am too stupid, maybe I've seen and heard enough.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:09 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Do I have to bring my own walking aids and wheelchair, or will they have to rent out ?

Tough talk does not really impress me, TG. Maybe i am too stupid, maybe I've seen and heard enough.

Oom, you've done your share, nothing left to prove. Please don't show up on this doorstep.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 am 

Big Nipper wrote:

What is you poblem, puppy ?
Did you forget there are still real men about, in the good old RSA ?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:19 am 

Turbogoat wrote:

Oom, you've done your share, nothing left to prove. Please don't show up on this doorstep.

Thanks for the 'Oom". Gives one perspective.

But how now ? First you invite, actually mock me, now you do not want to see me ...

Strange people, you Kiwis-in-exile.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:33 am 

Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

But how now ? First you invite, actually mock me, now you do not want to see me ...

I suddenly have visions of turning into a cruise director for a horse of drunken PR danger tourists.

"Will you STOP antagonizing the locals by calling them precious?"
"Please don't demànd that women in hijab 'Rule #1' "
" Ffs backrow, don't try to shag your sleeping room mate."
"AC, manshamed prison style is very real here, don't threaten the nice policeman with it"
"Globus, NO you don't know the head butler for ISIS. "
"Yes grievous, you are too miserable even to be a suicide bomber"
"No zappa, those are keffiyeh, not darling scarves"
"Kovana, stop counting the bodies in that mass grave "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:36 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

I suddenly have visions of turning into a cruise director for a horse of drunken PR danger tourists.

"Will you STOP antagonizing the locals by calling them precious?"
"Please don't demànd that women in hijab 'Rule #1' "
" Ffs backrow, don't try to shag your sleeping room mate."
"AC, manshamed prison style is very real here, don't threaten the nice policeman with it"
"Globus, NO you don't know the head butler for ISIS. "
"Yes grievous, you are too miserable even to be a suicide bomber"
"No zappa, those are keffiyeh, not darling scarves"
"Kovana, stop counting the bodies in that mass grave "

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:47 am 

Turbogoat wrote:

Probably, but my flight is due out the 20th, this month, and arriving Baghdad the 21st. You better be with me :P

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:50 am 

munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Probably, but my flight is due out the 20th, this month, and arriving Baghdad the 21st. You better be with me :P

Baghdad? There's no travel from there to Mosul.
You'll javebto get to Erbil to have any chance.
You need visas for Baghdad, but not for Erbil (yeah, I'm serious. Its different).

Rebook to Erbil or you're screwed.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:56 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

You need visas for Baghdad, but not for Erbil (yeah, I'm serious. Its different).

You told him to get to Erbil a couple of pages back.

Methinks he is not actually reading your posts, Could it be that he never intended actually to go

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:03 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
munch wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:

Sorry, my head is swimming a bit. Was just off the line to a friend about Bagdad, and quoted the wrong airport.

Here's my flight plan:

Outbound
London Heathrow to (EBL)
Tue 20 Jun 17 1 Stops Duration 19h 45'
Departing:
16:20, Tue
London Heathrow, London, UK (LHR) Arriving:
22:05, Tue
Istanbul Ataturk Intl, Istanbul, Turkey (IST) Economy Class Aircraft:
Turkish Airlines (TK) 1986
Baggage: 30 Kgs
Changeover Duration : 13h 40'
Departing:
11:45, Wed
Istanbul Ataturk Intl, Istanbul, Turkey (IST) Arriving:
14:05, Wed
EBL (EBL) Economy Class Aircraft:
Turkish Airlines (TK) 314
Baggage: 30 Kgs

Last edited by munch on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:04 am 

Yea right. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80439 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1220, 1221, 1222, 1223, 1224, 1225, 1226 ... 2011  Next