Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:29 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 14288
Most lefties like it so much they drench the streets in it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
Mullet 2 wrote:
I bet you look dashing in your red beret.

Some pron for you mate
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
Mullet 2 wrote:
Most lefties like it so much they drench the streets in it.

I wouldn't know, I'm a centrist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:57 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 14288
Me bollix.

Chavez loving commie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
There was something about him:

Image

Swoon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
Bullettyme wrote:
xhooker wrote:

Most food costs about a third of the price in the real world
There is plenty of food little variety and mostly poor quality
Today I brought chocolates Yogurt, cheeses, meats and Canadian maple syrup (@$6 that's 2 weeks wage)
I've never seen the cheap food only the 4 hour line at the bakery at the end of the day.
Rice is $1.50 per kg, meat about $4 per kg, vegs most around 70c kg
Don't forget the basic wage now is under US$10 per month
I went into a Pharmacy with a list of 23 items the only things I could buy where Bandage tape & Viagra.


Do you live there xhooker?


Yes I have lived in Venezuela for the last 2 years


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20958
Mullet 2 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
the guardian is correct, there was a coup against Chavez in 2002. What's incorrect?



Shame it failed.


Funny when democracy only seems to matter in select circumstances.


People elected Haughey

Fixed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 7103
xhooker wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
xhooker wrote:

Most food costs about a third of the price in the real world
There is plenty of food little variety and mostly poor quality
Today I brought chocolates Yogurt, cheeses, meats and Canadian maple syrup (@$6 that's 2 weeks wage)
I've never seen the cheap food only the 4 hour line at the bakery at the end of the day.
Rice is $1.50 per kg, meat about $4 per kg, vegs most around 70c kg
Don't forget the basic wage now is under US$10 per month
I went into a Pharmacy with a list of 23 items the only things I could buy where Bandage tape & Viagra.


Do you live there xhooker?


Yes I have lived in Venezuela for the last 2 years


Well that settles that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
Does it? Captain 1 liner strikes yet again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
Bullettyme wrote:
Does it? Captain 1 liner strikes yet again.

Well it does tell us where he says he has lived for 2 years.
However if you asked a homeless or disabled person screwed by the bedroom tax with frozen benefits man and bimbo who have both lived in the UK for the same time their opinion of the ruling Party then I suspect you may get a somewhat diametrically opposed level of opinions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52974
c69 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Does it? Captain 1 liner strikes yet again.

Well it does tell us where he says he has lived for 2 years.
However if you asked a homeless or disabled person screwed by the bedroom tax with frozen benefits man and bimbo who have both lived in the UK for the same time their opinion of the ruling Party then I suspect you may get a somewhat diametrically opposed level of opinions.



All the bad stuf happened when I lived in France or Switzerland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
bimboman wrote:
c69 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Does it? Captain 1 liner strikes yet again.

Well it does tell us where he says he has lived for 2 years.
However if you asked a homeless or disabled person screwed by the bedroom tax with frozen benefits man and bimbo who have both lived in the UK for the same time their opinion of the ruling Party then I suspect you may get a somewhat diametrically opposed level of opinions.



All the bad stuf happened when I lived in France or Switzerland.

:lol: well that has never stopped you from a testing you are an expert on Venezuela or everywhere else in the the UK or world you have never lived in ffs :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52974
c69 wrote:
bimboman wrote:
c69 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Does it? Captain 1 liner strikes yet again.

Well it does tell us where he says he has lived for 2 years.
However if you asked a homeless or disabled person screwed by the bedroom tax with frozen benefits man and bimbo who have both lived in the UK for the same time their opinion of the ruling Party then I suspect you may get a somewhat diametrically opposed level of opinions.



All the bad stuf happened when I lived in France or Switzerland.

:lol: well that has never stopped you from a testing you are an expert on Venezuela or everywhere else in the the UK or world you have never lived in ffs :lol:


No one needs to be an expert on Venuzaula to know what the Governemnt policies would eventually produce.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
I said the man in charge was a mad man years ago.
It doesn't take a genius to know loads of leaders around the world of oil rich countries are going to feck their people be it left or right.
Nigeria and Bangladesh being an example.
That said tbh I really don't give a shit about any of those shit holes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21889
Kiwias wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
englishchief wrote:
I only deal in facts, so here are some for you:

1. The Venezuelan government has set strict prices on things like bread, milk and fuel. This is part of the problem, because this takes away any profit incentive for companies.

2. The Government has seized control of factories (literally, the means of production). This clearly shows it is a socialist state, not a failed free market as some of you are claiming.

3. It is/was a centrally planned economy (another symptom of socialism), which leads to chronic failings in efficiency and utilisation of skills.

4. They (as posts above show) have a secret police force which tortures and arrests opponents without good reason. A symptom of anything other than a democracy.

I would actually say looking back in this that Venezuela is quasi- communist.


1. That's largely because the rices they set are below production costs in some cases. So bread makers not only have an incentive but can't pysically make money no matter what they do. The government just responds to them with violence and then a black economy emergaes from Columbia.

2. Nationalisation isn't always a socialist thing. many european countries have nationalised industries which are successful. In fact many of britains privitised industries are less succes then others naional counterparts. The incentive argument is irrelevant, workers don't care who they pay for, goverment or a private boss. the issue is how well they are run. The bread situation in Venezuela is a basketcase example.

3. Germany and China can be called to differing degrees planned economies. They are successes. In germany it's because government work with industry to find a best way usually.

4. Remember when the US set-up Guatamino Bay? It's not socialist thinsg to due, it's aoppressive regime thing to do. Though I do agree it has often frequently occured in socialist regimes. But it isn't exclusively socialist.


Re #3, Japan too is a planned economy, though perhaps less now than in the 1960~1990s.



I never get these idealogical obsessions with having governments run everything or as little as possible. There are clearly times when it's good to centrally plan and get an economy going, or intervene where there are problems and there are times when it's destructive and crap to do so. It's pathetic that people will defend either side endlessly even in the face of situations like the obvious disaster of the banking crisis and venezuela today.

And yes socialism is shit, but many countries that have some social democratic goals are bloody good countries, likewise endless free market capitalism with no government or regulation at all is the same. Somewhere inbetween is obviously what works and what works will also depend on the times and situations.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
To paraphrase a wise man once said about politics "if you choose to walk in the middle of the road don't complain if you get knocked over"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6734
@xhooker ignoring the political shit fight above could you tell us more about day-to-day life and the difficulties there?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:00 pm
Posts: 1002
c69 wrote:
To paraphrase a wise man once said about politics "if you choose to walk in the middle of the road don't complain if you get knocked over"

Surely you're safer in the middle than the left side or the right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
c69 wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Does it? Captain 1 liner strikes yet again.

Well it does tell us where he says he has lived for 2 years.
However if you asked a homeless or disabled person screwed by the bedroom tax with frozen benefits man and bimbo who have both lived in the UK for the same time their opinion of the ruling Party then I suspect you may get a somewhat diametrically opposed level of opinions.



Some people have a small world.
Some people have an open mind.
I'm fascinated by other systems it's my hobby which I spend most of my life doing.
I traveled through eastern Europe as the wall came down,
Through Cambodian when the Vietnamese got rid of Pol Pot (who was supported by USA, China, Thailand and most of the west) before tourists where allowed in, that time I on was on the commies side.
I with my son where meant to be the first Europeans to travel to Rakhine State since the WHO in the 1950's in what was called Burma in those days.
Vietnam, Cuba in the days when that was called trading with the enemy.
I with a friend have travelled by dirt bike through out SE Asia through into China.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
kiwinoz wrote:
@xhooker ignoring the political shit fight above could you tell us more about day-to-day life and the difficulties there?




We all know of those countries that all called the Democratic Republic of North Korea, Democratic Republic of Germany (Eastern Germany) Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of China (Taiwan), the list goes on, where or are not Democratic.

The "Bolivian socialist republic of Venezuela" is the same it is nothing like Simon Boliver system of government or anything like European Socialism.

According to Chávez, the "Bolivarian Revolution" seeks to build an inter-american coalition to implement Bolivarianism, nationalism, and a state-led economy.

The country had 225,000 police on the streets this week that is one policeman per 120 people, most European countries used to aim for one policeman per 1000 people but I sure the rate has gone up now, but any country with number of police is a worry.

I stay in a suite in a down town business hotel (US$8 per night) but I'm fascinated by the number of
Inspectors the government employ who stay at the same hotel, they have inspectors for everything.
Day to day I have to produce an id card to buy a bottle of coke at a 7/11, or the same at a supermarket together with thumb prints.

Manuel who is only 20 lives in a house that was worth US$5m his father had a large chain of walmart type stores that where worth US$50m but the government took the stores without compensation the family have no money and Manuel runs for me for food.

Most businesses lose money and the owners are just hanging in until the democratically elected take control one can go into a top end restaurant that seats 200 people and be the only customer.

But if you are connected you maybe able to import goods using any number of the Governments exchange rates for up to a tenth of what other importer will pay there is a fortune to be made if connected.

The average Joe is f***ked with US$10 per Month wages and most food about 20 - 35% of western prices.

But if you have US$ you can live like a king.
Top restaurant in my town El Remo prices, Lobster Thermador meal $3 per Kilo. Eye fillet steak meal $3.
Taxis 30c, 50 liters of petrol 1c internal flights $3.50.
I'm 70 so have 2 girls that are 20 & 23 as my full time guides I pay them the monthly wage of $10 per day for 24 hour help.

Security is OK if you stay in the good areas and are careful at night


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19291
Location: Yemen
xhooker wrote:
I'm 70 so have 2 girls that are 20 & 23 as my full time guides I pay them the monthly wage of $10 per day for 24 hour help

:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25224
Location: Gypsy Jack Nowell
Akkerman wrote:
xhooker wrote:
I'm 70 so have 2 girls that are 20 & 23 as my full time guides I pay them the monthly wage of $10 per day for 24 hour help

:thumbup:


Lucky you can still get the viagra :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
Interesting post, but that's kind of f**ked up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
DragsterDriver wrote:
Akkerman wrote:
xhooker wrote:
I'm 70 so have 2 girls that are 20 & 23 as my full time guides I pay them the monthly wage of $10 per day for 24 hour help

:thumbup:


Lucky you can still get the viagra :thumbup:



Good point the pharmacies have about 2% of the stock items compared to the west.
But the only thing they have not run out of is Viagra type medicines
Up to a year ago it was all Viagra & Calais for 20c per pill I would take 100's of boxes back for my
friends in the USA, same price now but just Indian generic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
Bullettyme wrote:
Interesting post, but that's kind of f**ked up.




Do you mean Bolivian Socialism is f/up


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6734
Bullettyme wrote:
Interesting post, but that's kind of f**ked up.


A very interesting post. Please explain whats fcuked up other than the economy?

XHooker - thanks for sharing. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently, earlier, later etc?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
kiwinoz wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Interesting post, but that's kind of f**ked up.


A very interesting post. Please explain whats fcuked up other than the economy?

XHooker - thanks for sharing. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently, earlier, later etc?



Everything is f***ed.
In a shopping mall 60% of the escalators are broken I think it is because the Government
decide what spare parts can be imported.

The roads are never repaired now pot holes everywhere, manhole lids missing when the roads where
repaired rather then fix they just laid more more McTarmach on top of the old so it maybe 200mm thick
and in this temperature it moves so where the buses go it's pushed to the side.

That reminds me hardly ever see any trucks on the road.

Higher education is not valued well there is no jobs for the well educated.

I'm holding a little to must Boliver today and as the currency has moved in the last 6 weeks from
4,400 to 19,000 to the USD tomorrow I will buy perfume, anything the pharmacy's have for sale
because their stock is about a tenth of the western prices but little to choose from
plus shoes and clothes (yesterday the Adidas where $9 a pair) I just export out heaps of goods.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
xhooker wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Interesting post, but that's kind of f**ked up.


A very interesting post. Please explain whats fcuked up other than the economy?

XHooker - thanks for sharing. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently, earlier, later etc?



Everything is f***ed.
In a shopping mall 60% of the escalators are broken I think it is because the Government
decide what spare parts can be imported.

The roads are never repaired now pot holes everywhere, manhole lids missing when the roads where
repaired rather then fix they just laid more more McTarmach on top of the old so it maybe 200mm thick
and in this temperature it moves so where the buses go it's pushed to the side.

That reminds me hardly ever see any trucks on the road.

Higher education is not valued well there is no jobs for the well educated.

I'm holding a little to must Boliver today and as the currency has moved in the last 6 weeks from
4,400 to 19,000 to the USD tomorrow I will buy perfume, anything the pharmacy's have for sale
because their stock is about a tenth of the western prices but little to choose from
plus shoes and clothes (yesterday the Adidas where $9 a pair) I just export out heaps of goods.

You are seriously plundering a country on its knees?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6734
c69 wrote:
You are seriously plundering a country on its knees?


Is that a serious comment? Go troll another thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
kiwinoz wrote:
c69 wrote:
You are seriously plundering a country on its knees?


Is that a serious comment? Go troll another thread.


Maybe you should tell bimbo the same thing.

As for what's f**ked up, certainly the economy, but also putting 2 girls on retainer as "guides". If I'm understanding that correctly.

Anyway, my girlfriends brother got a job over there yesterday. Good news. What worries her most is the instability, food shortages less so.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 46629
Location: In the Centre/left wing
kiwinoz wrote:
c69 wrote:
You are seriously plundering a country on its knees?


Is that a serious comment? Go troll another thread.

No it is a serious question given his earlier assertions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 7103
Bullettyme wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
c69 wrote:
You are seriously plundering a country on its knees?


Is that a serious comment? Go troll another thread.


Maybe you should tell bimbo the same thing.

As for what's f**ked up, certainly the economy, but also putting 2 girls on retainer as "guides". If I'm understanding that correctly.

Anyway, my girlfriends brother got a job over there yesterday. Good news. What worries her most is the instability, food shortages less so.


Explain what the problem Is. Should he pay them more? Should he not have them?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
I don't have to explain myself to you, captain one liner.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52974
Bullettyme wrote:
I don't have to explain myself to you, captain one liner.



I'm suprised you couldn't get a job for your girlfriends brother with the guys you know running successful businesses there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
bimboman wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
I don't have to explain myself to you, captain one liner.



I'm suprised you couldn't get a job for your girlfriends brother with the guys you know running successful businesses there.

I don't know them, I have heard anecdotally. I've also heard people living normal lives.

Why would I get a job in Venezuela anyway? You mental, mental twat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52974
Bullettyme wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
I don't have to explain myself to you, captain one liner.



I'm suprised you couldn't get a job for your girlfriends brother with the guys you know running successful businesses there.

I don't know them, I have heard anecdotally. I've also heard people living normal lives.

Why would I get a job in Venezuela anyway? You mental, mental twat.


Eh "for your girlfriends brother" was fairly clear I didn't mean you you mental mental twat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20224
Oh yeah fair enough, apols.

Again though, who says he didn't have a job like that? Now he has a job in his field as a lecturer. Weird question all the same. It might shock you deeply bimbo but people still live normal lives there, some even half decent lives.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52974
Bullettyme wrote:
Oh yeah fair enough, apols.

Again though, who says he didn't have a job like that? Now he has a job in his field as a lecturer. Weird question all the same. It might shock you deeply bimbo but people still live normal lives there, some even half decent lives.



Who lives a normal life with 700% inflation ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 390
c69 wrote:
xhooker wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Interesting post, but that's kind of f**ked up.


A very interesting post. Please explain whats fcuked up other than the economy?

XHooker - thanks for sharing. Knowing what you know now, what would you have done differently, earlier, later etc?



Everything is f***ed.
In a shopping mall 60% of the escalators are broken I think it is because the Government
decide what spare parts can be imported.

The roads are never repaired now pot holes everywhere, manhole lids missing when the roads where
repaired rather then fix they just laid more more McTarmach on top of the old so it maybe 200mm thick
and in this temperature it moves so where the buses go it's pushed to the side.

That reminds me hardly ever see any trucks on the road.

Higher education is not valued well there is no jobs for the well educated.

I'm holding a little to must Boliver today and as the currency has moved in the last 6 weeks from
4,400 to 19,000 to the USD tomorrow I will buy perfume, anything the pharmacy's have for sale
because their stock is about a tenth of the western prices but little to choose from
plus shoes and clothes (yesterday the Adidas where $9 a pair) I just export out heaps of goods.

You are seriously plundering a country on its knees?[/q

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As any economist will tell you spending is good for most counties economy.

I like buying goods in Venezuela as some are up to a 20th of western prices.

I make a lot of money by exporting the same as have great margins to work on.

I help employ shop keepers, importers, and many other services.

My 2 guides think I'm Christmas they are on unbelievable money their extended families now can eat.

I will not be responsible to idiots who try to control exchange rates

Neither you or any government should be able to tell me what I can spend my money on.

That is what Venezuela, Communists and You have in common.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: assfly, BillW, Bing [Bot], Bokkom, Bowtie, camroc1, danthefan, diarm, DiscoHips D'Arcy, DragonKhan, DuncanF, earl the beaver, Google Adsense [Bot], handyman, I like haggis, Jay Cee Gee, koroke hangareka, Lobby, Lorthern Nights, Magpie26, Margin_Walker, Market Square Hero, Mog The Almighty, Mullet 2, Newsome, Nieghorn, redderneck, RodneyRegis, slick, sockwithaticket, St_Badger, Steamin Beamin, tabascoboy, tazman77, Ted., The Sun God, Thomas, Tim13, Turbogoat, unseenwork, usermame, wilber, Wilderbeast, Womack and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group