Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Prince Harry in Tonga
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Image
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16910
Perpetuating stereotypes about South Sea Islanders being cannibals?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Perpetuating stereotypes about South Sea Islanders being cannibals?

:lol: Didn't think of that.
Shes grown on me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Image
Previous royal visit.
Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Salote.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19464
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
Previous royal visit.
Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Salote.

Is that Philip in the background discussing who is on the menu that evening?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:02 am
Posts: 3683
CrazyIslander wrote:
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!


I notice you have cropped the image of the Royal Princess who met them, edible indeed. She could swallow both of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:58 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24426
Yer Man wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
Previous royal visit.
Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Salote.

Is that Philip in the background discussing who is on the menu that evening?



Probably :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5910
You Tongans are more than welcome to them. The 3 days they were in Fiji were fcuking excruciating. :x :x :x


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:06 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24426
flaggETERNAL wrote:
You Tongans are more than welcome to them. The 3 days they were in Fiji were fcuking excruciating. :x :x :x


You loved it really.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5910
eldanielfire wrote:
flaggETERNAL wrote:
You Tongans are more than welcome to them. The 3 days they were in Fiji were fcuking excruciating. :x :x :x


You loved it really.


Weeeelllllllllll...a leeetle bit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Yer Man wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
Previous royal visit.
Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Salote.

Is that Philip in the background discussing who is on the menu that evening?

Yes it's Phillip and he was probably saying "I could see it... 70 yrs from now, the British Lions made up of Tongans."
"Phil, you poaching cvnt." replied the Tongan prince.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 33427
Location: Planet Rock
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!

Why are you welcoming him.Where are you ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Anonymous. wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!

Why are you welcoming him.Where are you ?

I was trying to be a gentleman. You should try it sometime.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 34021
Harry's suit is a little racist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1578
His wife balances it out though so its all good.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8298
This is a barely disguised pre-Brexit return to the world party. Next year, the British will be re-establishing consulates/rugby inspectorates in Samoa and Tonga, as part of their plans for world domination within a certain agreed budget.

Tea and scones for everyone!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10525
Location: 曇りの街
Red dresses = gagging for it.

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Harry's suit is a little racist.


Misread as Harry's slut... :blush:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5100
tabascoboy wrote:
Red dresses = gagging for it.

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Harry's suit is a little racist.


Misread as Harry's slut... :blush:

I heard she left the tag on so she could return it afterwards.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11503
Location: Nigeria
she looks plumpy, is she pregnant ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 11716
Akkerman wrote:
she looks plumpy, is she pregnant ?

Yes.

I read they had a lucky escape with their Qantas plane, iirc they had to "go-around" as there was another aircraft on the runway (I think that was the story, I only skim-read it).


Last edited by Rugby2023 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:16 am, edited 10 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:44 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11171
Location: Mostly London........Mostly
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Harry's suit is a little racist.


Needs a pith helmet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:51 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:43 pm
Posts: 1318
Rugby2023 wrote:
Akkerman wrote:
she looks plumpy, is she pregnant ?

Yes.

I read they had a lucky escape with their Qantas plane, iirc they had to "go-around" as there was another aircraft on the runway (I think that was the story, I only skim-read it).


Is that like a reach-around?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16971
I don’t think anyone should be telling any of our PI posters how they should feel about the visit

Just butt out, horrible disgusting racist dudes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:55 pm
Posts: 1021
Location: Cymru
They're parasites, f*ck 'em.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14226
Location: We'll Never Forget You Geordan D'Arcy
Not Frankie wrote:
They're parasites, f*ck 'em.


And the royals?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Scrummie wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Yer Man wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
Previous royal visit.
Queen Elizabeth II and Queen Salote.

Is that Philip in the background discussing who is on the menu that evening?

Yes it's Phillip and he was probably saying "I could see it... 70 yrs from now, the British Lions made up of Tongans."
"Phil, you poaching cvnt." replied the Tongan prince.


Queen you say?

Yes. What of it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 267
That Tonga Queen looks like she ate the whole of the Tonga royal family


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Posts: 6369
Location: NZ
danny_fitz wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Harry's suit is a little racist.


Needs a pith helmet

It looks like he has borrowed Phil's suit from the previous visit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:02 pm
Posts: 367
Going by the old photo it looks like the tongans are our version of the dwarves in discworld in that it's difficult to tell the difference between the males and females.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 33427
Location: Planet Rock
CrazyIslander wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!

Why are you welcoming him.Where are you ?

I was trying to be a gentleman. You should try it sometime.

Shut it Aussie try hard.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
jammy donut wrote:
That Tonga Queen looks like she ate the whole of the Tonga royal family

Salix wrote:
Going by the old photo it looks like the tongans are our version of the dwarves in discworld in that it's difficult to tell the difference between the males and females.

You're talking about royalty. Show some respect you fvcking commoners.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1887
Auckman wrote:
This is a barely disguised pre-Brexit return to the world party. Next year, the British will be re-establishing consulates/rugby inspectorates in Samoa and Tonga, as part of their plans for world domination within a certain agreed budget.

Tea and scones for everyone!


I think you'll find it's pronounced "scone" actually.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Anonymous. wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!

Why are you welcoming him.Where are you ?

I was trying to be a gentleman. You should try it sometime.

Shut it Aussie try hard.

In Australia I'm Tongan. In Tonga I'm Aussie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 33427
Location: Planet Rock
CrazyIslander wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
Image
And Meaghan looks edible.

Welcome Harry!

Why are you welcoming him.Where are you ?

I was trying to be a gentleman. You should try it sometime.

Shut it Aussie try hard.

In Australia I'm Tongan. In Tonga I'm Aussie.

Welcome ti Istanbul Mutha Fucka


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 14680
Location: ウェールズ
My taxes are paying for this shite


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am
Posts: 17270
Plato'sCave wrote:
My taxes are paying for this shite

Thanks bro we appreciate it. Next time you need another no.8 let us know.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5489
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
jammy donut wrote:
That Tonga Queen looks like she ate the whole of the Tonga royal family


Its genetic. The whole royal family.

Thats one thing i noticed with the elite chiefly families of the pacific. Seem to be of a different statute.

Queen Salote was supposedly 6'4. Her Son King Taufaahau the V was a huge fella. I think he was 6'6 or 6'7 but wide as hell.

Other guys that come to mind was Sir Ratu Kamisese the Tui Nayau of Lau Fiji was 6'6 as well.

The last Tui Manu'a Elisara Alalamua was said to be close to 7 feet.... But i very much doubt that, probably 6'6.
Also high chief Tagaloa Leiataua back in the earlys 1900s was 6'5.

Our last head of State of Samoa Tui Atua Tamasese was relatively short by those standards. Standing at around 6'3.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5489
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
Salix wrote:
Going by the old photo it looks like the tongans are our version of the dwarves in discworld in that it's difficult to tell the difference between the males and females.


Yea.. it must be hard for you to spot tongan women ey?

Image

Britte Fuimaono

Image

Diamond Langi..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5489
Location: Growing Rugby Online. FACT.
CrazyIslander wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
My taxes are paying for this shite

Thanks bro we appreciate it. Next time you need another no.8 let us know.


:lol: :lol:

It must burn some of these UK posters that two tongans are the best No8s up there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 14680
Location: ウェールズ
CrazyIslander wrote:
Plato'sCave wrote:
My taxes are paying for this shite

Thanks bro we appreciate it. Next time you need another no.8 let us know.


That makes no sense to me


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Benthos, Biffer29, Boobs not Moobs, Botha Boy, camroc1, Cartman, ChipSpike, danny_fitz, de_Selby, earl the beaver, eldanielfire, EverReady, fatcat, fatheralice, Google Adsense [Bot], HKCJ, Idle_Wild, Jeff the Bear, JONESA3, kerrandy, Leinster in London, lemonhead, Lenny, Lobby, Lord Denning, message #2527204, Mullet 2, my 2 cents, nardol, ovalball, Oxbow, Podge, Property, Raison D'etre, Saint, Salanya, SamShark, Sefton, Sensible Stephen, sewa, shereblue, toweliechaos, usermame, Wendigo7, zzzz and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group