Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54867 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355 ... 1372  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11083
Location: Austin, TX (Via The Glorious Republic of Auckland)
White guy with the beard and glasses looks like John Goodman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15619
Nieghorn wrote:


It's like a Renaissance painting! :thumbup:


There's a very good chance someone's gonna turn it into one....


Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:09 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1733
Turbogoat wrote:
How to Self-burn 101:
Spoiler: show
Image

LIterally 1 page & 10 posts back :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21777
Location: Middle East
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1046
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 5477
Location: Newport, Gwent
kiap wrote:
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9728
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21267
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 2676
Nieghorn wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Already posted this on the NBA thread, but it's such a good picture it deserves a wider audience.

Image


It's like a Renaissance painting! :thumbup:


To me, they look like pieces on a giant Monopoly board. Which, considering the money involved...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 1:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1753
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31503
Location: Pigdogistan
Wrong login, yeeb.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 1785
Catman wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005


she's 27 now? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31318
Location: in transit
Catman wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005


https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/int ... h-alopecia

Quote:
Rugby Australia boss Raelene Castle has opened up about her battle with alopecia and the confusion her appearance can cause.

Castle was first diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, an autoimmune disease that causes hair to fall out, at the age of 34 when she noticed her hair was thinning.

She has used hair extensions, wigs and bandannas to compensate over the years.

"It's got nothing to do with stress and I don't have cancer," Castle, 47, told ESPN.

"My brother suffers from it as well - he has not a single hair on his entire body; no eyelashes, no eyebrows at the moment.

"For me, I go through cycles where my hair falls out but then grows back again. So while I'm in a period of my hair falling out, I have to wear a hat or a bandanna, or whatever you want to call it. I'm not channelling Peter Fitzsimmons," she added of the former Australian rugby player turned journalist who frequently wears a bandanna on his bald head.

Austalian-born but New Zealand-raised, Castle has made her mark across the Tasman as a pioneering female administrator in traditional male sporting domains – as CEO of the Canterbury Bulldogs in the NRL and now at rugby HQ in Sydney.

She felt women were judged differently for their clothing and appearance.

"People can be really cruel. At the end of the day I understand the issue, but people judging you for your appearance, saying 'what are you, a pirate or a Muslim' and those sorts of comments when they are uneducated to the issue that I face, is just one of those things," Castle told ESPN.

Castle, a former CEO of Netball New Zealand, first spoke about her hair condition in 2014 after taking on the Bulldogs job.

She hoped revisiting the subject would help other business women with similar conditions.

"When I talked about it originally, I was concerned about three things: one, I didn't want people to think I had cancer. Secondly, it's not stress related - sure I could be healthier and do more exercise, but fundamentally that doesn't make any difference - it's just an autoimmune issue that my body has. Thirdly, I want to share my experiences with some young females in the business environment who are struggling with Alopecia."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7754
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 8:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2271
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17116
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Not really a pic but I did chuckle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16016
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
guy smiley wrote:
Catman wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005


https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/int ... h-alopecia

Quote:
Rugby Australia boss Raelene Castle has opened up about her battle with alopecia and the confusion her appearance can cause.

Castle was first diagnosed with Alopecia Areata, an autoimmune disease that causes hair to fall out, at the age of 34 when she noticed her hair was thinning.

She has used hair extensions, wigs and bandannas to compensate over the years.

"It's got nothing to do with stress and I don't have cancer," Castle, 47, told ESPN.

"My brother suffers from it as well - he has not a single hair on his entire body; no eyelashes, no eyebrows at the moment.

"For me, I go through cycles where my hair falls out but then grows back again. So while I'm in a period of my hair falling out, I have to wear a hat or a bandanna, or whatever you want to call it. I'm not channelling Peter Fitzsimmons," she added of the former Australian rugby player turned journalist who frequently wears a bandanna on his bald head.

Austalian-born but New Zealand-raised, Castle has made her mark across the Tasman as a pioneering female administrator in traditional male sporting domains – as CEO of the Canterbury Bulldogs in the NRL and now at rugby HQ in Sydney.

She felt women were judged differently for their clothing and appearance.

"People can be really cruel. At the end of the day I understand the issue, but people judging you for your appearance, saying 'what are you, a pirate or a Muslim' and those sorts of comments when they are uneducated to the issue that I face, is just one of those things," Castle told ESPN.

Castle, a former CEO of Netball New Zealand, first spoke about her hair condition in 2014 after taking on the Bulldogs job.

She hoped revisiting the subject would help other business women with similar conditions.

"When I talked about it originally, I was concerned about three things: one, I didn't want people to think I had cancer. Secondly, it's not stress related - sure I could be healthier and do more exercise, but fundamentally that doesn't make any difference - it's just an autoimmune issue that my body has. Thirdly, I want to share my experiences with some young females in the business environment who are struggling with Alopecia."


Raelene's brother is NoHo Hank? :shock:

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5061
Hong Kong wrote:
Image


We are not as bad, but due to steep hills around us we lose the son for three months of the year.

It really is a joyous event when the sun hits the front door once more so I can understand why they would think this worthwhile.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1915
Edinburgh01 wrote:
We are not as bad, but due to steep hills around us we lose the son for three months of the year.


Tough-love parenting taken to a whole new level


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12382
Image

They seem to have made up nicely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 5477
Location: Newport, Gwent
The Native wrote:
Image

They seem to have made up nicely.

Very cheap remake of Titanic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1167
Location: Morningwood Manor
Catman wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005
He said whilst masturbating furiously.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17116
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Catman wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005



Aussie born - no claims made from this side of the ditch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4692
bessantj wrote:
The Native wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image

They seem to have made up nicely.

Very cheap remake of Titanic.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14779
Enzedder wrote:
Catman wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:
Image


Miss NZ, 2005



Aussie born - no claims made from this side of the ditch


Lack of competition?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5682
Edinburgh01 wrote:
Hong Kong wrote:
Image


We are not as bad, but due to steep hills around us we lose the son for three months of the year.

It really is a joyous event when the sun hits the front door once more so I can understand why they would think this worthwhile.


Surely teach him some basic map reading and a compass he would find his way home? Impressive he can survive in the wild so long though.

I do hope you dont tell the other one you refer to his brother as "the son"?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Posts: 5477
Location: Newport, Gwent
Spoiler: show
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19655
bessantj wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image

I've eaten in that Korean restaurant.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 10:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7754
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31318
Location: in transit
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4139
Is that the hull of a tank being cast?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 4:18 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15619
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31318
Location: in transit
Shrekles wrote:
Is that the hull of a tank being cast?



Yup


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21267
Image

From the Rugby World Cup 2019 game promo :lol:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/rugby-world-cup/rwc-2019-japan/112789104/rugby-world-cup-world-cup-video-game-promotion-goes-offside-with-all-black-fans


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31318
Location: in transit
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19655
Is that meant to be food?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18854
Jensrsa wrote:

Why are the defending team lined up all the way across the pitch?

Are they suggesting that the kick could go anywhere?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19655
Yer Man wrote:
Jensrsa wrote:

Why are the defending team lined up all the way across the pitch?

Are they suggesting that the kick could go anywhere?

Well it is a hooker taking it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31318
Location: in transit
happyhooker wrote:
Is that meant to be food?

Nope... a mother and her babies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2897
happyhooker wrote:
Is that meant to be food?


Centipede wrapped around its demon spawn isn't it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54867 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1353, 1354, 1355 ... 1372  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achahoish, assfly, beachboy, Big Nipper, Bing [Bot], BokJock, Cookie Monster, Crazy Ed, crouchy, Dark, de_Selby, DraadkarD, duke, Frodder, Google Adsense [Bot], Gwenno, hermie, irishrugbyua, Liathroidigloine, lorcanoworms, Mick Mannock, mr bungle, Mullet 2, penguin, Poshprop, rialtoblue, sewa, sockwithaticket, tabascoboy, The Sun God, ticketlessinseattle, unseenwork, Xin and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group