Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:42 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1479
re Nakis comment:
How many players do you think you’d keep on the the field if they stood down everyone who received an allegation on social media? It would be an interesting tactic for opposition fans; Beauden called me a nancy boy in Burger King, I demand you investigate and that he can’t play against the Chiefs this week etc

It has occurred to me more than once (especially when noticing the large numbers of people from NZ and other countries savagely laying into IF about the Bible quotes), that baiting opposition players into politically incorrect comments on social media, or in public, could become a real racket as a means of getting rid of key players from the teams your country will have to face. In a World Cup year, it must be very tempting for people outside Australia to try and get someone often described as 'our best player' omitted from the Test team.

It's quite possible that, with people noticing how well the moral indignation stance has worked in Izzys case, this racket will take on across the world rugby community, and coaches will have more to worry about than just who will be ruled out by injury before the RWC starts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5085
:? Your own moffies trapped IF.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11141
Location: Coalfalls
naki wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Sensible Stephen wrote:
brat wrote:

Heard he pinched a bum - maybe i heard wrong


You are correct.

Yesterday - bum grabbing from behind

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/r ... beer-woman

Today, no mention of it.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/sup ... -cape-town


Image

The NZ media is starting to rival the AFL in this area.


The NZ media have stopped referencing the bum

Calling him red 10 are they?


Last edited by MungoMan on Fri May 24, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9584
Location: Kenya
Average Joe wrote:
:? Your own moffies trapped IF.


In case our Kiwi brothers were wondering, a moffie is a derogatory comment for a homosexual in South Africa.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5085
I have never met a moffie that was upset at me for calling them a moffie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9584
Location: Kenya
Average Joe wrote:
I have never met a moffie that was upset at me for calling them a moffie.


That probably says more about you as a person than you realise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5085
assfly wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
I have never met a moffie that was upset at me for calling them a moffie.


That probably says more about you as a person than you realise.

They know I mean no harm. Are you a moffie assfly? If you are and it upsets you I'll stop using it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9584
Location: Kenya
Average Joe wrote:
They know I mean no harm. Are you a moffie assfly? If you are and it upsets you I'll stop using it.


I'm sure they do. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5085
Are you a moffie or are you taking offence on their part?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 26006
Location: Chickenrunning...
Average Joe wrote:
Are you a moffie or are you taking offence on their part?


Are you posting drunk again?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 5085
Sandstorm wrote:
Average Joe wrote:
Are you a moffie or are you taking offence on their part?


Are you posting drunk again?

Wish I was but I'm at work. Cant be drunk at work. There are many other terms that can be used that are a lot more offensive. When I was a young man I rented a garden flat from two lessies. I sometimes helped them with the upkeep of their house and garden. They invited me to many a braai and their moffie friends would sit with me by the fire till late, laughing at my jokes. They all liked me and said it was because I was not pretentious and spoke my mind. They knew were they stood with me and I met many a good friend there. Some of them still comes around to visit me and the wife. You'll be surprised how they skinder about each other. Moffies don't like other moffies that put on a bit or moffies that went for opps.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 245
Location: By the pool...
JPNZ wrote:
And still.... no evidence is forthcoming. Even in South Africa of all places do you not think If you made accusations of a sexual hate crime you would be able to easily obtain CCTV footage from a McDonald’s?

If this happened in any NZ City I can guarantee teams & players would have access to the CCTV footage within 48 hours. It’s been nearly 5 days and you know what we have???

Baseless accusations and tall poppy syndrome at its finest.

If in doubt, prove me wrong..



No. Companies that use CCTV do so under conditions imposed by privacy law, which means they can record, but can't go handing it to every TD&H who asks. Sensible really. Generally its only the Police who can request it, so yes it will take time to get at best, if at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12789
mightyreds wrote:
re Nakis comment:
How many players do you think you’d keep on the the field if they stood down everyone who received an allegation on social media? It would be an interesting tactic for opposition fans; Beauden called me a nancy boy in Burger King, I demand you investigate and that he can’t play against the Chiefs this week etc

It has occurred to me more than once (especially when noticing the large numbers of people from NZ and other countries savagely laying into IF about the Bible quotes), that baiting opposition players into politically incorrect comments on social media, or in public, could become a real racket as a means of getting rid of key players from the teams your country will have to face. In a World Cup year, it must be very tempting for people outside Australia to try and get someone often described as 'our best player' omitted from the Test team.

It's quite possible that, with people noticing how well the moral indignation stance has worked in Izzys case, this racket will take on across the world rugby community, and coaches will have more to worry about than just who will be ruled out by injury before the RWC starts.


It's interesting how conspiracy theorists can take an intentionally ludicrous scenario (eg a player getting fired over a clearly baseless allegation with no investigation) and just run with it in their broken brains.

No, mightyreds, your boyfriend Izzy did this entirely to himself and needed no assistance from the gay kiwi mafia


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23801
Location: SOB>Todd
So did this just fizzle out?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 18069
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Floppykid wrote:
So did this just fizzle out?



Yep, it was all a bit limp-wristed really


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Posts: 6312
Location: NZ
The Crusaders' independent review hasn't concluded but so far we have the players, security and independent witnesses denying wrongdoing and the CCTV footage yet to be provided. The ball is in McDonald's court.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8663
One of the saders backs is gay so i doubt Bridge will ever make fun of gay people....maybe bridge is a cripple in real life? :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 3:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:07 am
Posts: 2545
Location: Kirikiriroa
comets wrote:
One of the saders backs is gay so i doubt Bridge will ever make fun of gay people....maybe bridge is a cripple in real life? :D :D


yeah nah, probably his wrists where just a bit worn out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 4:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8663
Harden up!!! wrote:
comets wrote:
One of the saders backs is gay so i doubt Bridge will ever make fun of gay people....maybe bridge is a cripple in real life? :D :D


yeah nah, probably his wrists where just a bit worn out.


Aaron smith recommends Airport toilets for sex but Bridge recommends McDonald's toilets as the best place to have a quick wank...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:08 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:07 am
Posts: 2545
Location: Kirikiriroa
comets wrote:
Harden up!!! wrote:
comets wrote:
One of the saders backs is gay so i doubt Bridge will ever make fun of gay people....maybe bridge is a cripple in real life? :D :D


yeah nah, probably his wrists where just a bit worn out.


Aaron smith recommends Airport toilets for sex but Bridge recommends McDonald's toilets as the best place to have a quick wank...


I think aaron was just trying to be like Sonny Bill with the toilets thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1479
naki wrote:
mightyreds wrote:
re Nakis comment:
How many players do you think you’d keep on the the field if they stood down everyone who received an allegation on social media? It would be an interesting tactic for opposition fans; Beauden called me a nancy boy in Burger King, I demand you investigate and that he can’t play against the Chiefs this week etc

It has occurred to me more than once (especially when noticing the large numbers of people from NZ and other countries savagely laying into IF about the Bible quotes), that baiting opposition players into politically incorrect comments on social media, or in public, could become a real racket as a means of getting rid of key players from the teams your country will have to face. In a World Cup year, it must be very tempting for people outside Australia to try and get someone often described as 'our best player' omitted from the Test team.

It's quite possible that, with people noticing how well the moral indignation stance has worked in Izzys case, this racket will take on across the world rugby community, and coaches will have more to worry about than just who will be ruled out by injury before the RWC starts.



It's interesting how conspiracy theorists can take an intentionally ludicrous scenario (eg a player getting fired over a clearly baseless allegation with no investigation) and just run with it in their broken brains.

No, mightyreds, your boyfriend Izzy did this entirely to himself and needed no assistance from the gay kiwi mafia


Are you such a zombie that you still don't know how this started? Australian rugby players were being pushed to express support for a 'yes' vote in the (then) upcoming Gay Marriage referendum. After quite a few of them weighed in on it he didn't want it assumed that he was in support, so he let it be known he didn't support it. Enter the gay mafia, Australian, Kiwi, or otherwise, on a 'we'll bring him down' vendetta (all opposition to their agenda must be silenced), and it's gone from there. Try and hold that in your scone for more than 10 seconds, though I doubt it's possible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31944
Location: in transit
Mightyreds has entered a smart off with Naki.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3061
guy smiley wrote:
Mightyreds has entered a smart off with Naki.



Uhoh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12789
mightyreds wrote:
naki wrote:
mightyreds wrote:
re Nakis comment:
How many players do you think you’d keep on the the field if they stood down everyone who received an allegation on social media? It would be an interesting tactic for opposition fans; Beauden called me a nancy boy in Burger King, I demand you investigate and that he can’t play against the Chiefs this week etc

It has occurred to me more than once (especially when noticing the large numbers of people from NZ and other countries savagely laying into IF about the Bible quotes), that baiting opposition players into politically incorrect comments on social media, or in public, could become a real racket as a means of getting rid of key players from the teams your country will have to face. In a World Cup year, it must be very tempting for people outside Australia to try and get someone often described as 'our best player' omitted from the Test team.

It's quite possible that, with people noticing how well the moral indignation stance has worked in Izzys case, this racket will take on across the world rugby community, and coaches will have more to worry about than just who will be ruled out by injury before the RWC starts.



It's interesting how conspiracy theorists can take an intentionally ludicrous scenario (eg a player getting fired over a clearly baseless allegation with no investigation) and just run with it in their broken brains.

No, mightyreds, your boyfriend Izzy did this entirely to himself and needed no assistance from the gay kiwi mafia


Are you such a zombie that you still don't know how this started? Australian rugby players were being pushed to express support for a 'yes' vote in the (then) upcoming Gay Marriage referendum. After quite a few of them weighed in on it he didn't want it assumed that he was in support, so he let it be known he didn't support it. Enter the gay mafia, Australian, Kiwi, or otherwise, on a 'we'll bring him down' vendetta (all opposition to their agenda must be silenced), and it's gone from there. Try and hold that in your scone for more than 10 seconds, though I doubt it's possible.


Mentalreds;

- Folau is not obligated to respond to every troll (or merely interested party) on his social media. If every rugby player responded to even a small percentage of their DMs they wouldn’t have time to do anything else
- Nobody forced Folau to start posting about gays the first time he did it. That’s entirely down to his own brain and his own thumbs typing his own thoughts onto the interweb
- When he saw the reaction to his thoughts from his employer that first time, he was left in no doubt as to the consequences of doing it again
- He did again.
- not because he was forced to, not because he was goaded into doing so, but because he wanted to do it
- This sorry mess is entirely of his own making, and even still he could have backed away from it if he’d only agreed to stop being a dumb shit online. The RA, despite all the pressure from all quarters, were still willing to give him a pass
- unfortunately Folau is as good at giving a pass in real life as he is on the field, so he held onto the ball and got bundled into touch

The narrative you’ve constructed in your head is worse than Season 8 Game of Thrones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8663
i think i can put this in a way Mighytreds understands, Last april, Folau touches a girl inappropriately, RA said NO, don't do it again, Folau was like, but its ok in my bible but if you think this will do damage to our game, i'd happily walk away, RA was like, no no need for that, just don't do it again, and we will add this to your contract too so if you do it again, you walk....1 year later, Folau not only touches a girl inappropriately, he pins her down and rapes her, RA is pissed but Folau claims its OK cause the bible says its OK..this is how ppl like Mightyreds see things honestly.....and yes i'm obsessed with "rape" :D :D but interchange rape with any thing like keeping a slave, treating women like crap or incest and you get a book thats a 100x better than 50 shades of grey ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4216
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1308
Clogs wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Mightyreds has entered a smart off with Naki.



Uhoh.

Naki will be ok.
He's got Comets on his side


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:04 am
Posts: 8663
BillW wrote:
Clogs wrote:
guy smiley wrote:
Mightyreds has entered a smart off with Naki.



Uhoh.

Naki will be ok.
He's got Comets on his side


yes i'm igor whereas mightyreds is the Frankenstein monster... :D :D :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19307
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


Utterly ridiculous claim. As if we'd waste beer by spitting it out....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4216
Fat Old Git wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


Utterly ridiculous claim. As if we'd waste beer by spitting it out....


If it was castle however....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 1302
Location: Christchurch
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


The guy who made the comments has largely failed to follow up with any evidence. The whole thing has pretty much dissolved


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19307
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Shrekles wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


Utterly ridiculous claim. As if we'd waste beer by spitting it out....


If it was castle however....


Fortunately not widely available in Canterbury.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4871
JPNZ wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


The guy who made the comments has largely failed to follow up with any evidence. The whole thing has pretty much dissolved


I think you mean maccas don’t you? They’re the ones who allegedly have footage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 1302
Location: Christchurch
Wilderbeast wrote:
JPNZ wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


The guy who made the comments has largely failed to follow up with any evidence. The whole thing has pretty much dissolved


I think you mean maccas don’t you? They’re the ones who allegedly have footage.


Allegedly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15652
Fat Old Git wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


Utterly ridiculous claim. As if we'd waste beer by spitting it out....


If it was castle however....


Fortunately not widely available in Canterbury.


Hello, what's this about spitting beer?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15652
JPNZ wrote:
Wilderbeast wrote:
JPNZ wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


The guy who made the comments has largely failed to follow up with any evidence. The whole thing has pretty much dissolved


I think you mean maccas don’t you? They’re the ones who allegedly have footage.


Allegedly



Donald Trump is a huuuge fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19307
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Ted. wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:
Shrekles wrote:
What is the latest on this? Are we still arse pinching, beer spitting gay haters (sounds like most Cantabrians to be fair) or has all this blown over because nobody could actually come up with any evidence?


Utterly ridiculous claim. As if we'd waste beer by spitting it out....


If it was castle however....


Fortunately not widely available in Canterbury.


Hello, what's this about spitting beer?


DickMo's supposed to have spit beer over a young lady iirc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4871
The touchy touchy feely feely accusation was worse but that seems to have disappeared. Seems he was just pissed, basically.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Posts: 6312
Location: NZ
Wilderbeast wrote:
The touchy touchy feely feely accusation was worse but that seems to have disappeared. Seems he was just pissed, basically.

:thumbup: finally a plausible explanation for Marius Jonker's forward pass intervention.

But back to the Crusaders, in the absence of any evidence (other than the witnesses who have come forward in support), I wonder how long the Dyhrberg independent review can continue. Is it now time to flush the dunny and move on?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 1302
Location: Christchurch
Well as most suspected it looks like it was all talk... SA public leaving a lot to be desired.

Quote:
New Zealand Rugby (NZR) and the Crusaders have claimed an inquiry has found allegations made about the behaviour of two Crusaders players while on tour in South Africa last month were unsubstantiated.

NZR Head of Rugby Nigel Cass said NZR's Independent Complaints Service Manager Steph Dyhrberg had assisted NZR in carrying out a thorough and comprehensive investigation into two separate allegations against players George Bridge and Richie Mo'unga, which NZR took into account in reaching their decision.

"NZR's investigation has found that the allegations against George Bridge were not upheld," said Cass.

"With regard to Richie Mo'unga, the NZR investigation found that the allegations also could not be substantiated. Given the seriousness of these allegations, and the potential consequences, we needed to be confident that what was alleged, actually took place, and we weren't," said Cass.

Cass said Mo'unga acknowledged he had been drinking on the night when the complainant approached him with an allegation to which he responded in a way that was poor, but which NZR accepted was out of character.

"The way he responded to the complainant was inconsistent with NZR values and expectations, and he has acknowledged this and subsequently apologised.

"We feel that he has learned some valuable lessons and we are satisfied that he will not put himself in the same position again in future. We have made our expectations around behaviour clear to him. He has been reminded of his obligation to be a role model for the sport at all times, especially when approached by members of the public - even in a social setting," Cass said.

NZR has asked the Crusaders to urgently review their protocols for team post-match activity.

Crusaders CEO Colin Mansbridge said: "We will learn from this experience and use it as an opportunity for improvement. For us, this is not just about two members of our team; we all need to take some responsibility for this and learn from it. That is why we are reviewing our policies around alcohol and social media use to ascertain if our existing policies are robust enough and make changes if needed. If we apply the same growth mindset off the field as we do on the field, we'll all be better people as a result."

Cass said "this whole case serves as a reminder to all our teams, managers, coaches and players and staff that their behaviour has to be of the highest standard at all times and especially in their interaction with the public and that they uphold the rugby values of respect and responsibility at all times."

NZ Rugby and the Crusaders now consider both matters closed, and given the confidential nature of the employment process, no further comment will be made.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bimboman, BokJock, Captain Average, ChipSpike, danny_fitz, de_Selby, Diego, duke, eldanielfire, Fangle, Flyin Ryan, frillage, Google Adsense [Bot], koroke hangareka, Laurent, Lobby, maverickmak, penguin, P in VG, PornDog, Raggs, sockwithaticket, sturginho, unseenwork, wilber, Zico and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group