Chat Forum
It is currently Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:09 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430 ... 2579  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:20 pm 

lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
So considering how to terrorist acts by white offenders are more often than not labelled as hate crimes and the offender described as a little boy lost, while Muslim ones are terrorism regardless of the circumstances, I can't wait to see how people will behave and what will happen now that the original white boy lost is out and unrepentant about literally taking up arms against the US.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/america ... years.html

Really? :lol: :lol: which tv channels are you watching ?

Please guys don't quote bimbo and his ludicrous comments, he keeps making an arse of himself in the brexit thread.

fixed

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:54 pm 

lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
So considering how to terrorist acts by white offenders are more often than not labelled as hate crimes and the offender described as a little boy lost, while Muslim ones are terrorism regardless of the circumstances, I can't wait to see how people will behave and what will happen now that the original white boy lost is out and unrepentant about literally taking up arms against the US.

Please guys don't quote bimbo and his ludicrous comments, he already made an arse of himself in the brexit thread.

Check out how Dylan Roof was portrayed, Heather Meyer's killer only got hate crimes when a Muslim driving into a crowd would have been terrorism. Same for the synagogue shooters and etc. There is always this extra effort to find out what turned them into these "killers" while the Muslim person is kind of how did no one see this coming. The fact that the Pulse nightclub shooter is not viewed as a little boy lost and labelled a terrorist is says a lot.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:05 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Please guys don't quote bimbo and his ludicrous comments, he already made an arse of himself in the brexit thread.

Check out how Dylan Roof was portrayed, Heather Meyer's killer only got hate crimes when a Muslim driving into a crowd would have been terrorism. Same for the synagogue shooters and etc. There is always this extra effort to find out what turned them into these "killers" while the Muslim person is kind of how did no one see this coming. The fact that the Pulse nightclub shooter is not viewed as a little boy lost and labelled a terrorist is says a lot.

I am not sure what you are arguing here - the person in your article is a muslim

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 3:50 pm 

BokJock wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

I am not sure what you are arguing here - the person in your article is a muslim

It is how there is always a good kid gone bad angle with white terrorists (who are never called that.) And a Muslim terrorist is always, we should have seen it coming. So I want to see how that is now juxtaposed when you have a while boy converted to Islam and a proud terrorist. Will the kid gloves white terrorist get treated with win out or will they go with the evil Muslim narrative.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 8:53 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:

A mate of mine (Robert Young Pelton) was the first Westerner to spot who this kid was, all those years ago. Back then it was a real novelty (to the regular world), that an American might go and join a group like this. (There had been others, like those who fought in Chechnya, but nothing that reached the mainstream attention).
He held this little shit in a fair bit of contempt back then, in contrast to much of the 'poor misguided child' type narrative that was spun about him. Lindh knew what he was doing, much more so than was portrayed, but he was the first posterchild of this sort of thing... people back home struggled to rationalize it all.
Since Lindh, we've now gotten more accustomed to idiots joining ISIS etc... and it's less of a novelty that needs to be comprehended from our perspective, so there's less rationalization going on.

Here's RYPs account of what went down:
https://www.kathryncramer.com/kathryn_c ... about.html

What's remarkable is that he's served his time, about to be freed, and the conflict in Afghanistan is still going on with Western forces still on the ground there... it's been that long.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 9:41 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Whatever race, color or religion you'll always have crazy lose canons everywhere. But when it's a group or an individual having a central leader calling for destruction and chaos that recruits, trains , indoctrinates and is supported by an ethnic, religious or political base that is sympathetic to its cause this is terrorism.
And yes, I wish we could exterminate all of them.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

@Laurent - Merci.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:30 am 

lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:
lexpat wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Whatever race, color or religion you'll always have crazy lose canons everywhere. But when it's a group or an individual having a central leader calling for destruction and chaos that recruits, trains , indoctrinates and is supported by an ethnic, religious or political base that is sympathetic to its cause this is terrorism.
And yes, I wish we could exterminate all of them.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend.

@Laurent - Merci.

Enjoy yours too. I get your point but the Orlando guy was a repressed gay Muslim man who killed those he hated because he couldn't be as free as them. That is not terrorism. He may have claimed some Islamist group towards the end but if you look at his history and actions, it was a last minute attempt to redeem himself as a "good Muslim." How this was a terrorist act and the Synagogue shooters were not, is beyond me.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:33 am 

Lone GOP rep. From Texas, right outside Austin, blocks 19 Billion dollar disaster relief. Apparently his issues were the looking deficit and money for the border was not included.

Quote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/24/chip-roy-blocks-disaster-aid-funding-1343295

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:05 am 

poor old jerry nadler is starting to feel the pace.

panic attack?

https://twitter.com/buzzman888/status/1132005252503355394

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 3:11 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
Lone GOP rep. From Texas, right outside Austin, blocks 19 Billion dollar disaster relief. Apparently his issues were the looking deficit and money for the border was not included.

Quote:
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/24/chip-roy-blocks-disaster-aid-funding-1343295

Ferchrissakes... blocking disaster relief for political gamesmanship is beyond malicious.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:20 am 

merry! wrote:

panic attack?

Getting one’s laughs from someone’s physical discomfort is not very classy at all. But if it floats your boat.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 4:25 am 

Kiwias wrote:
merry! wrote:

panic attack?

Getting one’s laughs from someone’s physical discomfort is not very classy at all. But if it floats your boat.

It's a shit attempt at a diagnosis too. Poor merry hasn't the first clue what to look for.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:21 am 

Democrats are claiming Trump telling Barr to declass all docs is a cover up? What exactly does declassifying cover up? They are vbashit crazy. Thoughts and prayers are with Pelosi and Schiff.#makeAOClooksane

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:31 am 

kiwinoz wrote:
Democrats are claiming Trump telling Barr to declass all docs is a cover up? What exactly does declassifying cover up? They are vbashit crazy. Thoughts and prayers are with Pelosi and Schiff.#makeAOClooksane

#TrumptheWLB #makeseveryonelooksane

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:38 am 

Trump delivers another huge FUCK OFF to Congress

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo notified lawmakers Friday that President Trump is invoking his emergency authority to sidestep Congress and complete 22 arms deals worth approximately $8 billion that would benefit Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other countries, despite lawmakers’ objections to the transactions.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:40 am 

kiwinoz wrote:

Don't think so, it's all the other amoral stuff that he's trying to pull that's the cover up - stonewalling subpoenas, intimidating/influencing witnesses, flouting laws to attempt to prevent perfectly legal oversight, flat out lying, inducing others to lie - that sort of thing.

Wholesale declassification without any due regard to protecting methodology, systems or processes is a whole different form of amoral behaviour that a President shouldn't engage in. I guess someone could make the argument that he's doing this to obfuscate and attempt to undermine the investigation... but not sure if that's what you'd classify as a cover up.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

Don't think so, it's all the other amoral stuff that he's trying to pull that's the cover up - stonewalling subpoenas, intimidating/influencing witnesses, flouting laws to attempt to prevent perfectly legal oversight, flat out lying, inducing others to lie - that sort of thing.

Wholesale declassification without any due regard to protecting methodology, systems or processes is a whole different form of amoral behaviour that a President shouldn't engage in. I guess someone could make the argument that he's doing this to obfuscate and attempt to undermine the investigation... but not sure if that's what you'd classify as a cover up.

KiO is happy on Earth 2. He either doesn't fully read or comprehend these news reports or he is prison planet level kook.

Last edited by Deadtigers on Sat May 25, 2019 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:47 am 

Remember King Obama? Hold on to that and read this article.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/we ... spartanntp

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 5:51 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Trump delivers another huge FUCK OFF to Congress

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo notified lawmakers Friday that President Trump is invoking his emergency authority to sidestep Congress and complete 22 arms deals worth approximately $8 billion that would benefit Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and other countries, despite lawmakers’ objections to the transactions.

And the great mystery of who or what might be driving the aggression toward Iran (other than FOX News) is solved. I'm sure nooooooobody saw that one coming. :|

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:16 am 

Of course there is perfectly nothing wrong with Trump's behaviour in this case either.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-b ... gop-2019-5

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 6:54 am 

In Adams Schiffs own words

He calls for transparency and uses the term cover up. They are getting what they wanted.

Trump has now called out Australia, Downer will go down along with Clapper, Brennan, Comey and McCabe. Don't worry DT they are all white.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:13 am 

kiwinoz wrote:

He calls for transparency and uses the term cover up. They are getting what they wanted.

Trump has now called out Australia, Downer will go down along with Clapper, Brennan, Comey and McCabe. Don't worry DT they are all white.

Hmmm... the cover up would be the stonewalling, the dangerous phase would be the thoughtless declassification carte blanche handed out, the way I read it.

Maybe he could have thought to more clearly classify each phase of the amoral undermining by Trump?

You're jumping the gun quite a bit predicting that all those people will 'go down' - that's QAnon sealed indictment territory there.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:56 am 

kiwinoz wrote:

Is it remotely possible that Schiff is talking about the blanket refusal to respond to subpoenas for witnesses and the incessant law suits brought against subpoeanas on banks and accountancy firms to handover documents? It is hard to claim that Trump is being transparent in those areas.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 7:56 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

Hmmm... the cover up would be the stonewalling, the dangerous phase would be the thoughtless declassification carte blanche handed out, the way I read it.

Maybe he could have thought to more clearly classify each phase of the amoral undermining by Trump?

You're jumping the gun quite a bit predicting that all those people will 'go down' - that's QAnon sealed indictment territory there.

So Alexander Downer is some manner of communist anticommunist post-communism traitor?

I would not have thought the silly cúnt had it in him.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:01 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

what, like the mueller report?

you clowns are all over the place.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:14 pm 

Boss Tweet of Trumpanny Hall...

Quote:
Trump has personally and repeatedly urged the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to award a border-wall contract to a specific construction firm in North Dakota run by a GOP donor. The company's CEO is a frequent guest on conservative media and has courted Washington officials by arranging meetings at congressional offices and inviting officials to review border-wall prototypes. (Washington Post)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigrat ... 873d88a376

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:21 pm 

merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

You do know that the demands for the public release of the full Mueller report are with the ever-present caveat that it not include items that breach national security protocols, right?

I'd really like for you to be able to understand this point, it'd give me a spark of hope for you yet. Please tell me you can grasp this simple point.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:24 pm 

merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

Schiff's English is not that hard to understand
Quote:
While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice,

Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.

The first part refers to Trump refusing even legal requests for information and is stopping all witnesses from answering subpoenas, the second to Trump's decision to declassify all information in the Mueller report in order to attack his political enemies.

They are not linked.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:24 pm 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Quote:
Trump has personally and repeatedly urged the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to award a border-wall contract to a specific construction firm in North Dakota run by a GOP donor. The company's CEO is a frequent guest on conservative media and has courted Washington officials by arranging meetings at congressional offices and inviting officials to review border-wall prototypes. (Washington Post)

:lol:
Never turn down an opportunity for a bit of good old pork barrel self-enrichment and corruption there, Don.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:37 pm 

Good ol Merry, back for a visit with his lying ways. PR’s current snake oil merchant.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:38 pm 

Oh dear - looks like this national emergency, bypass congress thing doesn’t always work after all:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48406296

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:21 pm 

Sinkers wrote:
Oh dear - looks like this national emergency, bypass congress thing doesn’t always work after all:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48406296

Judge's name is Haywood Gilliam. Sounds suspiciously like an immigrant.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:39 pm 

kiwinoz wrote:

I would explain it to you but you are of the Glenn GRUenwald mold. You are safe from the anarchy so you think it is what is needed. If you were part of the vulnerable populations in the world, you would hold a different view of the world. You live in Australia but pretend you live Eq. Guinea.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:49 pm 

Kiwias wrote:
merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

Schiff's English is not that hard to understand
Quote:
While Trump stonewalls the public from learning the truth about his obstruction of justice,

Trump and Barr conspire to weaponize law enforcement and classified information against their political enemies.

The first part refers to Trump refusing even legal requests for information and is stopping all witnesses from answering subpoenas, the second to Trump's decision to declassify all information in the Mueller report in order to attack his political enemies.

They are not linked.

Maybe KiO listened to the remixed version like the Nasty Pelosi remix.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:21 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:

Quote:

Never turn down an opportunity for a bit of good old pork barrel self-enrichment and corruption there, Don.

Not so much draining the swamp as diving in head first

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:05 am 

houtkabouter wrote:
Good ol Merry, back for a visit with his lying ways. PR’s current snake oil merchant.

sad ol' hoot.

nowt to say apart from stalking bollox.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:10 am 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:23 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

You do know that the demands for the public release of the full Mueller report are with the ever-present caveat that it not include items that breach national security protocols, right?

I'd really like for you to be able to understand this point, it'd give me a spark of hope for you yet. Please tell me you can grasp this simple point.

you're so funny when you attempt to patronise.

you want it both ways, when it suits...

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72244&start=96680#p6035457

don't you ever get tired of being played?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:28 am 

merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:

you're so funny when you attempt to patronise.

you want it both ways, when it suits...

http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=72244&start=96680#p6035457

don't you ever get tired of being played?

Seeing as you were good enough to make a link to it, but unfortunately not clever enough to read the whole post, I'll make one phrase a little bit more obvious for you to concentrate on.

Turbogoat wrote:

Nope. It's not the "wholly unredacted" report - it's just less redacted than the public version... still heavily redacted.

In fact they're demanding the entire report (minus the asset protection bits), rather than settling for that weak-ass version... in fact, they've subpoenaed it.

You're welcome :D

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:31 am 

idiot.

the only people calling for wholly unredacted releases are the democrats.

course, if barr complied with their subpoena, he'd be breaking the law.

you're welcome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2424, 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430 ... 2579  Next