Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430, 2431 ... 2622  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:40 am 

merry! wrote:
idiot.

the only people calling for wholly unredacted releases are the democrats.

course, if barr complied with their subpoena, he'd be breaking the law.

you're welcome.

Which makes you wonder why you linked to MY post then really, that would be quite contradictory to your attempt at an argument.

The Dems have been pretty careful when spelling it out for the hard of thinking like yourself, that they respect the Intel requirements and that un-redacting the report should not impact on this at all. Granted, they may not repeat that proviso out every single damn time as it's a bit of a mouthful, but when they use the long form demand, it's always included.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:51 am 

One thing that really strikes as being out-of-the-ordinary about Barr getting full un-classifying privileges is that he isn't, and has never been part of the Intel community.

Anyone who is going to be responsible for sanitizing classified intelligence to be released into a wider audience - especially the general public - is virtually always someone who is part of the Intel community, as they will have a much better appreciation of what raw info will risk lives, methods or other sensitive parts of their intel collection processes.

Someone not familiar with this (like some lawyer who looks like Steve Bannon got Queer-eyed) may well miss something very pertinent and quite seriously balls things up.

It's hard to describe just how unusual/suspect it is to have Barr suddenly given the key to the chamber of secrets.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:53 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:
idiot.

the only people calling for wholly unredacted releases are the democrats.

course, if barr complied with their subpoena, he'd be breaking the law.

you're welcome.

Which makes you wonder why you linked to MY post then really, that would be quite contradictory to your attempt at an argument.

The Dems have been pretty careful when spelling it out for the hard of thinking like yourself, that they respect the Intel requirements and that un-redacting the report should not impact on this at all. Granted, they may not repeat that proviso out every single damn time as it's a bit of a mouthful, but when they use the long form demand, it's always included.

the dems aren't interested in anything beyond spinning a narrative of bluff, that's why none were interested in looking at the unredacted mueller report (minus the asset protection bits :roll: ) in the scif.

and guys like you keep falling for it, like the muppets you are.

potus and barr know exactly what's in the mueller report (and in the russiagate classified stuff). there's only going to be one side winning here, which is why potus/barr are cool as cucumber while nadler is having seizures.

i'm stocking up on popcorn. suggest you stock up on the lube.

Last edited by merry! on Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:55 am 

Hmmm... you only have your own version of other people's motives there, no actual facts to back them up. (Not even your imaginative and wildly inaccurate description of the report on offer)

We are going to need something a little better than your own emotive descriptions of what's going through other people's minds to support your theory.

Last edited by Turbogoat on Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:56 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Hmmm... you only have your own version of other people's motives there, no actual facts to back them up.

We are going to need something a little better than your own emotive descriptions of what's going through other people's minds to support your theory.

look in the mirror, muppet.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:58 am 

merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Hmmm... you only have your own version of other people's motives there, no actual facts to back them up.

look in the mirror, muppet.

OK, you got nothing but your own imagination and a repetitive stream of kindergarten level name-calling. That's still not enough to support your fantasy version of events.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:01 am 

:lol:

your pathetic attempts to patronise are straight out of kindergarten.

like I said, look in the mirror, muppet.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:02 am 

While we wait to see if poor merry has exhausted his supply of insults, lets see if anyone has been loyal enough to Trump to buy any of these:

$45 only to get your very own Trump coin! It's a bit unfortunate that they were minted before the Iran situation exploded, as associating Trump with Cyrus may not be quite so marketable anymore, but hell, it's $45 to prove your loyalty! Buy one for each family member! Get one for the dog!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:31 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
In Adams Schiffs own words

He calls for transparency and uses the term cover up. They are getting what they wanted.

Trump has now called out Australia, Downer will go down along with Clapper, Brennan, Comey and McCabe. Don't worry DT they are all white.

I would explain it to you but you are of the Glenn GRUenwald mold. You are safe from the anarchy so you think it is what is needed. If you were part of the vulnerable populations in the world, you would hold a different view of the world. You live in Australia but pretend you live Eq. Guinea.

Dude if you were to explain it, start by telling me what the hell you are on about in this rant. Safe from what anarchy? You aren't in a vulnerable population so stop projecting. Your one sided view of the world reeks of hypocrisy.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:01 am 

I love how Merry thinks Trump is some alpha genius when he can't even wear pants that fit.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:02 am 

It’s lying Merry, or Marry if you spell spell like his stable genius.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:09 am 

Merry: another Trumpler gone to pieces. RIP.
Who is next up?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:15 am 

Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 am 

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:27 am 

merry! wrote:

..your mates.

If you insist on lowering the tone of this thread like this, can you please add a spark of originality to your insults? It's a bit sad seeing you just repeat the same narrow options over and over like this. Entertain us, don't just bore us.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 am 

merry! wrote:

..your mates.

So that would be a convincing No. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 am 

merry! wrote:

..your mates.

Oh Jesus that is bad

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:32 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.

tbh it's going to be harder and harder for Republicans to explain why they haven't abandoned Trump as more and more details of his amoral dealings come out, his mental state continues to decline with every tweet, and the numbers of registered GOP members keep declining.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... -shrinking

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

tbh it's going to be harder and harder for Republicans to explain why they haven't abandoned Trump as more and more details of his amoral dealings come out, his mental state continues to decline with every tweet, and the numbers of registered GOP members keep declining.

Fake news spread by libtard leftie media[/merry!]

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:35 am 

Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:

..your mates.

If you insist on lowering the tone of this thread like this, can you please add a spark of originality to your insults? It's a bit sad seeing you just repeat the same narrow options over and over like this. Entertain us, don't just bore us.

:roll:

this may come as a surprise to you, but i'm not here to entertain you.

you and your shallow mates need to up your game (parroting msm or circle jerking doesn't cut it i'm afraid).

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:41 am 

EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:

..your mates.

Oh Jesus that is bad

you were entertaining once.

now you're just another circle jerker.

sad. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am 

merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:

..your mates.

you and your shallow mates need to up your game (parroting msm or circle jerking doesn't cut it i'm afraid).

You've got some f**king gall to preach like that when you avoid uncomfortable questions. But that is really not a surprise :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am 

Now, I’m not saying they are one of the same but has anyone seen sneaker and merry in the same room? The timing of the former’s flounce and the letter’s appearance in this thread is surely just a coincidence, isn’t it?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:59 am 

Seneca has a proper brain.

Merry has the brain from young Frankenstein.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:00 am 

merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:

..your mates.

Welp, you're doing a fine job of not being entertaining right now, well done. If that was your goal, I can confirm that you're the least original, most repetitive, confirmation-bias seeking, Dunning-Kruger exhibiting, gullible, information-free zone poster here.

I'm sure you'll continue to plumb new depths as you cycle through your incredibly limited repertoire of responses from now on, but there's no point in responding to you any further if you don't provide any entertainment.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:06 am 

Hong Kong wrote:
Now, I’m not saying they are one of the same but has anyone seen sneaker and merry in the same room? The timing of the former’s flounce and the letter’s appearance in this thread is surely just a coincidence, isn’t it?

Sneaker (eventually) had the self-awareness to realize that this thread was not doing him any good, and culled first his alter-ego Santa, and then flounced completely from PR (leaving the door to return). For his sake I hope he isn't poor merry, that'd not be a good sign for his wellbeing.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:10 am 

houtkabouter wrote:

I figured Merry to be a middle aged stoner, flat out hooking up on conspiracy based youtube channels and wandering the streets of suburbia sneering at housewives who can't see the shit that's really going down.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:33 am 

guy smiley wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

I figured Merry to be a middle aged stoner, flat out hooking up on conspiracy based youtube channels and wandering the streets of suburbia sneering at housewives who can't see the shit that's really going down.

I thought stoners were supposed to be mellow? I've only seen them this agitated when their dog has wolfed down all their edibles.

In the mean time, has Trump's tweet about North Korea been mentioned amid all this? Without using msm or any other trigger for the World's angriest stoner, just using Trumps very own twitter feed, we get a handy insight into the mind of... well what a North Korean dictator would call a dotard:

Donald J. Trump wrote:

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?

So... just a "small" weapon. Jesus H Christ. The size of the missile is immaterial if it's a test, it only has to reach South Korea after having a nuclear device bolted on to it. But yeah, lets excuse their flouting of all empty promises to lots of people as it's "just a small one". Thank God Trump never claimed to be great at the military or know more than anyone about Nuclear. :lol:

Kim will keep his promise to Trump? Ummm.... that test launch is promise broken. You can't un-ring that bell now. Well, if you don't know anything about making deals, and want to look incredibly weak on the World stage I guess you could...

He smiled when he insulted Biden? Oh no. Donald, you're siding with evil dictators of foreign countries over your fellow American? Just because you think he likes you (he's just using you, you're like the desperate fat chick trying to get the town drunk to fuck you to boost your self esteem at this point), doesn't mean you should ever side with him over a political rival from your own country. That's a beautiful illustration of your lack of patriotism right there - siding with vile dictators over a partisan domestic adversary.

Swampman? OK, does Trump have poor merry writing his generic insults for him? :lol:

Is he sending you a signal? Yes. He finds you easier to manipulate than your political rivals.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:47 am 

EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:

..your mates.

Oh Jesus that is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:50 am 

you're getting hysterical again, turboi.. :nod:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:59 am 

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:

..your mates.

Oh Jesus that is bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc

Where did you dig that one out from?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:07 pm 

guy smiley wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:

As long as he never orders pizza, he’s okay, on an average day the tinfoil hat keeps Clinton’s hitmen at bay.

But right now, in this moment, he’s got us exactly where he wants us. He’s implemented tactic silver. His milkshake is loaded.

Last edited by houtkabouter on Sun May 26, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:19 pm 

Seriously wtf?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1132459370816708608

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:46 pm 

Only took him a couple of hours to spell Biden correctly.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:52 pm 

Sinkers wrote:

Hold on. The orange shitgibbon said that Kim called Biden a “swamp man”????

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:55 pm 

houtkabouter wrote:
Only took him a couple of hours to spell Biden correctly.

It’s Abe I was thinking of. Poor fella, I hope he didn’t have any hopes of achieving anything tangible out of Trump’s visit

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:30 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
While we wait to see if poor merry has exhausted his supply of insults, lets see if anyone has been loyal enough to Trump to buy any of these:

$45 only to get your very own Trump coin! It's a bit unfortunate that they were minted before the Iran situation exploded, as associating Trump with Cyrus may not be quite so marketable anymore, but hell, it's $45 to prove your loyalty! Buy one for each family member! Get one for the dog!

I don't think any Trump supporters would understand the reference, so I suspect it will be a money spinner.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:41 pm 

Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:

That is part of the conundrum; namely that they cannot see the damage that Trump is doing, not only to their country, subverting alliances and supporting dictators and countries that would like to see the US weakened, but also the damage he's doing to their own party.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:44 pm 

In much the same way as certain poster’s inane dribble cannot be improved

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:44 pm 

merry! wrote:

don't you ever get tired of being played?

Merry! thinks it's others being played. :lol:

And you guys think he's stopped being entertaining!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104869 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2425, 2426, 2427, 2428, 2429, 2430, 2431 ... 2622  Next