Chat Forum
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:35 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6130
LI back for pre season training today. That's mad Ted.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9959
Plato'sCave wrote:
Jumper wrote:
It's like the Men's Rights subreddit in here. x(


It’s awful when people have different opinions isn’t it.

A non Munster player is an easy target for Geansaí.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20539
Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

How is it genuine madness?

Are you denying that the police and all relevant experts believe most rapes do not result in prison sentences? Do you not believe that a Jury can believe in someones guilt but objectively have to make a different decision on what was actually presented?

Because both situations are true. A Courts ruling is not some scientific fact, the fact different courts and different court systems have different interpretations of what exactly constitutes guilt can't all be perfect.



Just leave it up to you to make the judgement so?


I never said that did I? Can't you understand how I can describe the imperfections in a system without proposing an alternative?

Quote:

What a thick cúnt :lol:


I've really upset you today haven't I? Must be terrible to be so thin skinned, easily shaken and unmanly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:04 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31573
Location: Pigdogistan
Liathroidigloine wrote:
LI back for pre season training today. That's mad Ted.

Championship finished ages ago. I recall Madigan saying that Bristol had a really long preseason last year when they were in the same boat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:05 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48136
Location: Dirty Leeds
Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
alliswell wrote:
We heard stuff like this all the way through the trial from people supposedly in the know. We were also told that there would be cases for wrongful prosecution and big payouts from the PSNI. I would be wary of the gossip that you pick up on the street because lots of it in this case has proven to be bollocks.

The way the jury considered her story to be bollocks?


Not quite, Jury's pass with no reasonable doubt. It can be down to there not being enough evidence and how reasonable doubt is presented. Someone said the judge said any doubt not guilty. The Jury could have believed them guilty but passed the sentence on those grounds. Rape cases are notoriously difficult to prove under those circumstances, especially given the confusion and trauma the victim experiences. It's enough the police and just about every expert on the field believe most rape cases don't end in prison sentences.



You or Earl have no idea how credible the jury thought the case.

He has no idea they thought her statement was "bollocks"

And you have zero idea it only fell on a technical failure to prove.

So shut your hole about it you fúcking scumbag.

We do though, one of the jurors answered a load of questions online immediately after the trial (since deleted though for legal reasons) and was subsequently investigated for contempt of court but not charged.
1. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43595049
2. https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/juror-who-posted-comments-about-rugby-rape-trial-avoids-prosecution-1.3715101

That juror's comments backed up my comments and were completely at odds with eldanielfire's.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2096
eldanielfire wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

How is it genuine madness?

Are you denying that the police and all relevant experts believe most rapes do not result in prison sentences? Do you not believe that a Jury can believe in someones guilt but objectively have to make a different decision on what was actually presented?

Because both situations are true. A Courts ruling is not some scientific fact, the fact different courts and different court systems have different interpretations of what exactly constitutes guilt can't all be perfect.



Just leave it up to you to make the judgement so?


I never said that did I? Can't you understand how I can describe the imperfections in a system without proposing an alternative?



You have proposed an alternative though - that PJ (an innocent man) should be banished from our society. That of course does not address any imperfections (which I would agree exist) in our/your legal system at all and is just a plum's move, but you seem to be okay with that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20539
PornDog wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

How is it genuine madness?

Are you denying that the police and all relevant experts believe most rapes do not result in prison sentences? Do you not believe that a Jury can believe in someones guilt but objectively have to make a different decision on what was actually presented?

Because both situations are true. A Courts ruling is not some scientific fact, the fact different courts and different court systems have different interpretations of what exactly constitutes guilt can't all be perfect.



Just leave it up to you to make the judgement so?


I never said that did I? Can't you understand how I can describe the imperfections in a system without proposing an alternative?

Quote:

You have proposed an alternative though - that PJ (an innocent man) should be banished from our society. That of course does not address any imperfections (which I would agree exist) in our/your legal system at all and is just a plum's move, but you seem to be okay with that.


I've said no such thing. In fact I offered several alternatives to what Jackson can get on with.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2096
eldanielfire wrote:
PornDog wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

How is it genuine madness?

Are you denying that the police and all relevant experts believe most rapes do not result in prison sentences? Do you not believe that a Jury can believe in someones guilt but objectively have to make a different decision on what was actually presented?

Because both situations are true. A Courts ruling is not some scientific fact, the fact different courts and different court systems have different interpretations of what exactly constitutes guilt can't all be perfect.



Just leave it up to you to make the judgement so?


I never said that did I? Can't you understand how I can describe the imperfections in a system without proposing an alternative?

Quote:

You have proposed an alternative though - that PJ (an innocent man) should be banished from our society. That of course does not address any imperfections (which I would agree exist) in our/your legal system at all and is just a plum's move, but you seem to be okay with that.


I've said no such thing. In fact I offered several alternatives to what Jackson can get on with.


So you're Jury and Parole Officer rolled into one - are you sure you're not taking on too much here?

Who are you to decide (apart from a pitchfork wielding loon) what an innocent man can or cannot do to put his life back together after already paying a massive price for the mistakes he has made?

This is mob bullying, short and simple.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20539
PornDog wrote:

So you're Jury and Parole Officer rolled into one - are you sure you're not taking on too much here?

Who are you to decide (apart from a pitchfork wielding loon) what an innocent man can or cannot do to put his life back together after already paying a massive price for the mistakes he has made?

This is mob bullying, short and simple.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess no one in your eyes are allowed to hold an opinion then, ever! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2096
eldanielfire wrote:
PornDog wrote:

So you're Jury and Parole Officer rolled into one - are you sure you're not taking on too much here?

Who are you to decide (apart from a pitchfork wielding loon) what an innocent man can or cannot do to put his life back together after already paying a massive price for the mistakes he has made?

This is mob bullying, short and simple.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess no one in your eyes are allowed to hold an opinion then, ever! :lol:


You're perfectly entitled to your opinion - but when you believe your opinion is more informed than 12 jurors, and when you believe you have the right to dictate what jobs other people can and cannot take on because of your own prejudices - then I am entitled to form the opinion that you are a kunt!


Last edited by PornDog on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:49 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 19710
eldanielfire wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

How is it genuine madness?

Are you denying that the police and all relevant experts believe most rapes do not result in prison sentences? Do you not believe that a Jury can believe in someones guilt but objectively have to make a different decision on what was actually presented?

Because both situations are true. A Courts ruling is not some scientific fact, the fact different courts and different court systems have different interpretations of what exactly constitutes guilt can't all be perfect.



Just leave it up to you to make the judgement so?


I never said that did I? Can't you understand how I can describe the imperfections in a system without proposing an alternative?

Quote:

What a thick cúnt :lol:


I've really upset you today haven't I? Must be terrible to be so thin skinned, easily shaken and unmanly.


Nobody is falling for your weasel trick.

You don't accept the verdict of a jury trial and you haven't the guts to post it.

Like all lefties you're a coward


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:52 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 19710
eldanielfire wrote:
PornDog wrote:

So you're Jury and Parole Officer rolled into one - are you sure you're not taking on too much here?

Who are you to decide (apart from a pitchfork wielding loon) what an innocent man can or cannot do to put his life back together after already paying a massive price for the mistakes he has made?

This is mob bullying, short and simple.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess no one in your eyes are allowed to hold an opinion then, ever! :lol:



We don't have respect your opinion on a trial verdict.

That's the problem with you people, too many people telling you the rest of us have to respect your idiotic opinions.

You thick cúnt :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 7854
eldanielfire wrote:
PornDog wrote:

So you're Jury and Parole Officer rolled into one - are you sure you're not taking on too much here?

Who are you to decide (apart from a pitchfork wielding loon) what an innocent man can or cannot do to put his life back together after already paying a massive price for the mistakes he has made?

This is mob bullying, short and simple.


:lol: :lol: :lol: I guess no one in your eyes are allowed to hold an opinion then, ever! :lol:


You haven’t actually answered the questions other than dance about the statement


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6130
I hate this shit where we are told that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No they f**king well aren't.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49594
It's what's led to vaccination crisis and the likes of Trump and Brexit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 15600
eldanielfire wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Go read Jon Ronson’s So You’ve Been Publically Shamed. Goes through several of these internet witch hunt type stories, including the one about the English PR lady who made the AIDS joke on Twitter before boarding a flight to South Africa. He goes into the malice of the lynch mob and how they aren’t happy unless they have completely ruined the life of their victim, it’s an ugly side of the human psyche


I've read it. But this sin't a case of offense culture, whatever your specific belief about what ahppened that night there is enough that many people find the attitude and behaviour pretty disgusting. So shooting back into the cultural sphere at the very earliest opportunity, into a job where hero worship is often part of the deal of playing a sport, barely a year after the verdict is only going to get people and and rightfully so.

If he stayed in France or got a job in another field, no one would care.

How do you square this view with your "anti SJW" trying to de-platform people. This is an outrage mob trying to keep people out of a job in their home country based on nothing more than an opinion. You were defending this guy on the youtube thread

Quote:
Steven Crowder
‏Verified account @scrowder

If a feminist is raped in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, is she still heinously unattractive?
8:57 PM - 11 Jun 2016


For the avoidance of doubt, I think sponsors are entitled to make their own decisions even if I don't agree with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 15600
eldanielfire wrote:
I've said no such thing. In fact I offered [b]several alternatives [/b]to what Jackson can get on with.

One that doesn't include exile?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:17 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 16211
paddyor wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Go read Jon Ronson’s So You’ve Been Publically Shamed. Goes through several of these internet witch hunt type stories, including the one about the English PR lady who made the AIDS joke on Twitter before boarding a flight to South Africa. He goes into the malice of the lynch mob and how they aren’t happy unless they have completely ruined the life of their victim, it’s an ugly side of the human psyche


I've read it. But this sin't a case of offense culture, whatever your specific belief about what ahppened that night there is enough that many people find the attitude and behaviour pretty disgusting. So shooting back into the cultural sphere at the very earliest opportunity, into a job where hero worship is often part of the deal of playing a sport, barely a year after the verdict is only going to get people and and rightfully so.

If he stayed in France or got a job in another field, no one would care.

How do you square this view with your "anti SJW" trying to de-platform people. This is an outrage mob trying to keep people out of a job in their home country based on nothing more than an opinion. You were defending this guy on the youtube thread

Quote:
Steven Crowder
‏Verified account @scrowder

If a feminist is raped in a forest, and no one is around to hear it, is she still heinously unattractive?
8:57 PM - 11 Jun 2016


For the avoidance of doubt, I think sponsors are entitled to make their own decisions even if I don't agree with it.

Steven Crowder. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 7854
paddyor wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
I've said no such thing. In fact I offered [b]several alternatives [/b]to what Jackson can get on with.

One that doesn't include exile?


Obviously not, he can be another societies problem to reintegrate... :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20539
Liathroidigloine wrote:
I hate this shit where we are told that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No they f**king well aren't.


Yes they are. Except the common people in North Korea. And women in Saudi Arabia.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:25 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 31573
Location: Pigdogistan
eldanielfire wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
I hate this shit where we are told that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No they f**king well aren't.


Yes they are. Except the common people in North Korea. And women in Saudi Arabia.


Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean that everyone's opinion should be treated with equal validity or authority.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:34 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24365
Location: Chickenrunning...
Nolanator wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
I hate this shit where we are told that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No they f**king well aren't.


Yes they are. Except the common people in North Korea. And women in Saudi Arabia.


Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean that everyone's opinion should be treated with equal validity or authority.


You're opressing me, Nazi!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 7854
Nolanator wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
I hate this shit where we are told that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No they f**king well aren't.


Yes they are. Except the common people in North Korea. And women in Saudi Arabia.


Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean that everyone's opinion should be treated with equal validity or authority.


Except that Paddy Jackson being innocent of rape is a fact, not an opinion, and therefore shouldn't be facing the consequences of any such crime


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Liathroidigloine wrote:
I hate this shit where we are told that "everyone is entitled to their opinion". No they f**king well aren't.


Yes they are. Except the common people in North Korea. And women in Saudi Arabia.


Everyone's entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean that everyone's opinion should be treated with equal validity or authority.


Except that Paddy Jackson being innocent of rape is a fact, not an opinion, and therefore shouldn't be facing the consequences of any such crime

Headshot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1938
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”

Is there a point in this post at any time?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20539
Winnie wrote:
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”

Is there a point in this post at any time?


He's saying the criticism of his behaviour is fully justified. Can't you read?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 4382
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”


He said that after previously threatening to sue everyone after the trial. Olding at least showed some remorse immediately afterwards and has the added benefit of no history of racism.

Interesting also that he managed to acknowledge that he acted in the wrong despite the protestations of Earl et al.


Last edited by Jumper on Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 7854
eldanielfire wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”

Is there a point in this post at any time?


He's saying the criticism of his behaviour is fully justified. Can't you read?


There's also a difference between criticising someone and wanting them hung out to dry/exiled/however you want to put it

I'd happily criticise you for being a dozy prick on this thread

Does that mean I want to remove your right to employment in the Uk? Absolutely not


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
eldanielfire wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”

Is there a point in this post at any time?


He's saying the criticism of his behaviour is fully justified. Can't you read?

He also said he is committed to returning to his family values
However, you seem to want him extradited never to play on these shores again
So you are happy that he understands the criticism as it supports your argument but ignore the fact that he is looking to make amends
Maybe you should try not selective reading


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
Jumper wrote:
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”


He said that after previously threatening to sue everyone after the trial. Olding at least showed some remorse immediately afterwards and has the added benefit of no history of racism.

Interesting also that he managed to acknowledge that he acted in the wrong despite the protestations of Earl et al.

And where does he say he acted in the wrong?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 48136
Location: Dirty Leeds
I'd sue people if the were calling me a rapist on Twitter tbf.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2096
eldanielfire wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Nobleman wrote:
Quote:
In a statement to the Press Association Jackson said he was “ashamed that a young woman who was a visitor to my home left in a distressed state. That was never my intention and I will always regret the events of that evening”.

He’s also apologised for the “degrading and offensive” language used in a Whatsapp group.

The criticism of my behaviour is fully justified and I know I have betrayed the values of my family and those of the wider public.” Jackson added.

“Following the trial I have taken time to reflect with my family on the values that were such an integral part of my upbringing, the most important of which is respect.

My departure from these values has caused understandable public anger and I am resolutely committed to returning to those principles.”

Is there a point in this post at any time?


He's saying the criticism of his behaviour is fully justified. Can't you read?


Criticism of his behaviour is fully justified, behaviour that led to him losing his job, having his name and reputation destroyed and cost him probably over a million pounds. That's despite being found not guilty of a crime. You want him to be perpetually extricated from our society. This makes you a kunt. Can't you understand that?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Posts: 9815
If only Diageo had said "We don't want to be associated with a racist prick who dresses up in blackface" they could have avoided all this hassle.













(I'll have £10 on EtB defending him before the day is out)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
A5D5E5 wrote:
If only Diageo had said "We don't want to be associated with a racist prick who dresses up in blackface" they could have avoided all this hassle.



(I'll have £10 on EtB defending him before the day is out)

Not defending him and think its a fu.cking stupid thing to do by anyone this day and age, yet so many morons still seem to do it
Can you define where it is racist?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Posts: 9815
Winnie wrote:
A5D5E5 wrote:
If only Diageo had said "We don't want to be associated with a racist prick who dresses up in blackface" they could have avoided all this hassle.



(I'll have £10 on EtB defending him before the day is out)

Not defending him and think its a fu.cking stupid thing to do by anyone this day and age, yet so many morons still seem to do it
Can you define where it is racist?


The chains.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
A5D5E5 wrote:
Winnie wrote:
A5D5E5 wrote:
If only Diageo had said "We don't want to be associated with a racist prick who dresses up in blackface" they could have avoided all this hassle.



(I'll have £10 on EtB defending him before the day is out)

Not defending him and think its a fu.cking stupid thing to do by anyone this day and age, yet so many morons still seem to do it
Can you define where it is racist?


The chains.

so white prisoners have never been put in chains?
its bloody insensitive not sure I'm getting the racist angle yet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8880
Location: Watson city, MN
Winnie wrote:
A5D5E5 wrote:
Winnie wrote:
A5D5E5 wrote:
If only Diageo had said "We don't want to be associated with a racist prick who dresses up in blackface" they could have avoided all this hassle.



(I'll have £10 on EtB defending him before the day is out)

Not defending him and think its a fu.cking stupid thing to do by anyone this day and age, yet so many morons still seem to do it
Can you define where it is racist?


The chains.

so white prisoners have never been put in chains?
its bloody insensitive not sure I'm getting the racist angle yet

He's not meant to be a prisoner. He's attending an Olympic fancy dress party as the Ethiopian team so fair enough he reckons "accuracy is important, I'd better black up but what else do black people do? Oh yeah, slavery. I'll get some chains so nobody's in any doubt"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 12702
alliswell wrote:
Winnie wrote:
A5D5E5 wrote:
Winnie wrote:
A5D5E5 wrote:
If only Diageo had said "We don't want to be associated with a racist prick who dresses up in blackface" they could have avoided all this hassle.



(I'll have £10 on EtB defending him before the day is out)

Not defending him and think its a fu.cking stupid thing to do by anyone this day and age, yet so many morons still seem to do it
Can you define where it is racist?


The chains.

so white prisoners have never been put in chains?
its bloody insensitive not sure I'm getting the racist angle yet

He's not meant to be a prisoner. He's attending an Olympic fancy dress party as the Ethiopian team so fair enough he reckons "accuracy is important, I'd better black up but what else do black people do? Oh yeah, slavery. I'll get some chains so nobody's in any doubt"

Fair enough then
Thats not great at all
PJ seems to be a little bit short of common sense


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 31934
Location: Planet Rock
Irish boredies going all bukkake o
on EDF


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1033 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 26  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bessantj, Big Nipper, Bing [Bot], Bokkom, Boomslang, duke, earl the beaver, Farva, fatcat, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], iarmhiman, irishrugbyua, Laurent, MaccTaff, maverickmak, Mullet 2, Nolanator, Obelix, Oxbow, penguin, P in VG, Plato'sCave, Podge, rabble, Raggs, Sandstorm, sewa, shereblue, sockwithaticket, tabascoboy, Toulon's Not Toulouse, toweliechaos, unseenwork, Willie Falloon, Yer Man, ZappaMan and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group