Chat Forum
It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:49 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2660, 2661, 2662, 2663, 2664, 2665, 2666 ... 2729  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6690
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Masterji wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
You lot are losing it. I'm flattered that you're all so concerned that I've taken up about half your posts on the last two pages :lol:


There is some genuine derangement here. Why are saffers here so obsessed with US politics? :lol:


The odd thing is that Trump is quite popular among the white population here.

I'm not sure if it's blind hatred of Obama, sympathy with white supremacists, a childlike desire to defer to an authority figure as an ingrained product of a laager mentality or a combination of the three.

Perhaps Trump reminds them of John Vorster.

In any case, we are all affected by Trump's misrule and I don't think it's feasible to ask us to ignore it.

How would you categorize black folk that are pro-Trump or Republican? Just curious because you have the answers to it all.


Dave Chappelle and Clayton Bigsby come to mind.


:thumbup: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6690
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Just watching this extremely impressive interview with Trump and Maria bartiromo. Watch and learn. https://youtu.be/0YFIG9D8JO8


wow, that is impressive, complete sentences and everything ; not exactly Andrew Neill in terms of questions about the biggest and best deficit ever but you know, baby steps


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6026
Curious scientific fact, fecal matter does flow uphill.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/dc-sues-trump-inaugural-committee-151059188.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11139
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Tucker on the Biden crime family and why he is being pushed forward by the Democrats. Watch before it's removed: https://youtu.be/m80ccCNX1Zk


Where I have an issue with Tucker, is when he pretends to believe that Trump isn't of the same mold as these crooks. Of course, he is not as sophisticated and well organised as they are, he is basically a street thug who managed to make it to the top by a conjunction of lucky opportunities, but he is a thug nonetheless. Supporting a thug because he doesn't belong to the criminal in ties organisations isn't really the way you can improve your country and your democracy.

So Tucker is just basically a big hypocrite who is no true to the beliefs he pretends to hold.


As for the Biden saga, why would Trump need to blackmail Ukraine to obtain an investigation? Why would there be no case open in the USA first, for conflict of interest and corruption, which would then seek Ukrainian inputs into the inquiry?

Beside, from the transcript (and we don't know more because Trump has desperately blocked any release of information), it seems that Trump is not seeking an inquiry into Biden's son, but just seeking a public announcement.

And if everything that Trump did made perfect sense, why hiding all information away from the Congress? Why hiring mafia thugs in Giuliani and his gang to handle Ukraine?

Enough bullshit from the Trump's ccok suckers. If they want to investigate Biden, so be it. Please go for it and give us some dirt. That would do the country good. But stop protecting a man who is unfit for the job, unpredictable and dangerous on the long term.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11139
Flockwitt wrote:
Curious scientific fact, fecal matter does flow uphill.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/dc-sues-trump-inaugural-committee-151059188.html



Fighting corruption with corruption.

Medicine, ultimately is about using the evil to fight the evil.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11139
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Just watching this extremely impressive interview with Trump and Maria bartiromo. Watch and learn. https://youtu.be/0YFIG9D8JO8


The broad spectrum of vocabulary used just shows the bright intellectual power behind this determined face...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16487
saffer13 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
You lot are losing it. I'm flattered that you're all so concerned that I've taken up about half your posts on the last two pages :lol:


There is some genuine derangement here. Why are saffers here so obsessed with US politics? :lol:


The odd thing is that Trump is quite popular among the white population here.

I'm not sure if it's blind hatred of Obama, sympathy with white supremacists, a childlike desire to defer to an authority figure as an ingrained product of a laager mentality or a combination of the three.

Perhaps Trump reminds them of John Vorster.

In any case, we are all affected by Trump's misrule and I don't think it's feasible to ask us to ignore it.

How would you categorize black folk that are pro-Trump or Republican? Just curious because you have the answers to it all.


I don't know if they have a blind hatred of Obama, but I'd be surprised if they had white supremacy sympathies or were the product of Apartheid-era laager mentality, or carried any admiration for John Vorster.

I'm sure this should be pretty obvious and I can't really see the relevance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9701
Location: Indiana
I knew a couple blacks in N.C. that would openly state they were Republican. This was all pre-Trump and I forget exactly when it was but might've been pre-Obama.

Best seen in the vine of "reformers trying to push against the mountain". The black community has effectively been one-party rule for coming up on 90 years. Don't look at the national stage but instead think of the local and regional stage - any area in the world that has one-party rule for 80 years is going to have a fair bit of corruption in it. Black Democrats that make these kinds of decisions also know if they vote as a unit especially in majority-minority drawn districts, they'll never lose, so they take actions to have the caucus decide who the one candidate is before you have the real vote on it. (For an example of a splintered black primary and how it reduced black power, see the election where Steven Cohen was elected the representative from Memphis.)

I see it in my city. The one black district in the city has not had a real contested election since the '70s at least. 2 councilmen died, were replaced in a party caucus consisting of a couple dozen people. Never received serious primary opposition or anything in the general, because blacks don't vote Republican. This past year, the longtime councilman said he was retiring, a local black elected politician ran for the seat, and then said longtime councilman announced he was not retiring and running for the city council at-large seats. It was quite the shrewd political maneuver, albeit one designed to remove competition and choice from the voter. In a 3-way primary, that local politician got 90% of the vote and was then unopposed in the general.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20011
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Mr "grab them by the pussy " calling others sleazy. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36488
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14711
Location: South Oxfordshire
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit



Have you read that? He's not anti-Trump, he's anti-Government.

Got fudge all to do with being a Trump supporter in an evil world where those commit deep state dems are out to get you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4677
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


That is a shit post, really poor from you.

Did you mean to log in as Backwoodsman or Merry?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16487
Saint wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit



Have you read that? He's not anti-Trump, he's anti-Government.

Got fudge all to do with being a Trump supporter in an evil world where those commit deep state dems are out to get you


Seneca will draw his custom conclusion, whatever the facts.

I'm not quite sure why he has drawn me into this nor why he would call me his farm "boy", a term which has racial connotations: I'm almost inclined to go running, squealing to the Mods.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2159
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit

I always thought you did live in Florida, and Rinkals was a farmboy. I've seen South African forwards so I know what farmboys look like.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36488
Saint wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit



Have you read that? He's not anti-Trump, he's anti-Government.

Got fudge all to do with being a Trump supporter in an evil world where those commit deep state dems are out to get you


Of course I didn't read it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27900
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24250
EverReady wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush


So, killers are heroes.

Neo-Liberal thought - jumbled and confused, like vomit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6690
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces
EverReady wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush


Liberals have so many medals of honour they just throw them away.....as geniusly exposed by swiftboat veterans for Bush ; remember John Kerry had so many medals (7) form Vietnam that he threw some away..... ; now Bush spent the Vietnam war coked off his tits blowing through dads cash (see a pattern here ?) but managed to convince "conservatives" that he was the tough Patriot needed to protect the US against Saddam and another 9/11, his WMD's or whatever the latest version was at the time./


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36488
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush


Liberals have so many medals of honour they just throw them away.....as geniusly exposed by swiftboat veterans for Bush ; remember John Kerry had so many medals (7) form Vietnam that he threw some away..... ; now Bush spent the Vietnam war coked off his tits blowing through dads cash (see a pattern here ?) but managed to convince "conservatives" that he was the tough Patriot needed to protect the US against Saddam and another 9/11, his WMD's or whatever the latest version was at the time./


That chinless wonder Kerry was so weighed down with medals he sank the swift boat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2159
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush


Liberals have so many medals of honour they just throw them away.....as geniusly exposed by swiftboat veterans for Bush ; remember John Kerry had so many medals (7) form Vietnam that he threw some away..... ; now Bush spent the Vietnam war coked off his tits blowing through dads cash (see a pattern here ?) but managed to convince "conservatives" that he was the tough Patriot needed to protect the US against Saddam and another 9/11, his WMD's or whatever the latest version was at the time./


One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.

Case in point: Gladiator, where Gluteus Maximus was played by a Kiwi. My Googling indicates there were no New Zealanders in Germania. Oops - wrong thread. ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36488
6.Jones wrote:
ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.


https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit


You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush


Liberals have so many medals of honour they just throw them away.....as geniusly exposed by swiftboat veterans for Bush ; remember John Kerry had so many medals (7) form Vietnam that he threw some away..... ; now Bush spent the Vietnam war coked off his tits blowing through dads cash (see a pattern here ?) but managed to convince "conservatives" that he was the tough Patriot needed to protect the US against Saddam and another 9/11, his WMD's or whatever the latest version was at the time./


One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.

Case in point: Gladiator, where Gluteus Maximus was played by a Kiwi. My Googling indicates there were no New Zealanders in Germania. Oops - wrong thread. ;-)


He was meant to be a 'Spaniard' I believe. I'd wager Crowe's 23andMe is very close to mine - North Seaish.

Not sure if I can find it, but there was a twitter stir recently on the ethnic makeup of the city of Rome recently. Some genetic data in suggested that in about 100BC it was very homogenous - a sort of northern European stock. By 300AD it was completely mixed. There's a bunch of nordic trolls that like giving Naseem Taleb shit about this (he's blocked them all) as he is a sort of 'Med Supremacist' (he also has a tiff on the other side with Mary Beard who claims there were sub-Saharan Africans wondering around all over the place).

EDIT: long and short: to argue Margot Robbie and Russell Crowe shouldn't be playing 'European' roles as they are from the direction of the South Pacific is THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2159
Seneca of the Night wrote:
EDIT: long and short: to argue Margot Robbie and Russell Crowe shouldn't be playing 'European' roles as they are from the direction of the South Pacific is THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.


I agree. I was doing my best to get annoyed and failed miserably.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16487
6.Jones wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
EDIT: long and short: to argue Margot Robbie and Russell Crowe shouldn't be playing 'European' roles as they are from the direction of the South Pacific is THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.


I agree. I was doing my best to get annoyed and failed miserably.

You probably need to take a few pointers from Seneca.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17298
Location: balbriggan
Rinkals wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
EDIT: long and short: to argue Margot Robbie and Russell Crowe shouldn't be playing 'European' roles as they are from the direction of the South Pacific is THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.


I agree. I was doing my best to get annoyed and failed miserably.

You probably need to take a few pointers from Seneca.

maybe he is colour blind unlike Sneakers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6730
Location: emmerdale
now, now, girls..

president trump is actually on 'trial', and all you can come up with is this shite...?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9701
Location: Indiana
EverReady wrote:
You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals.


Let's see. I've personally known people at 3 different military bases. Based on experience, this is not true. Not to say there aren't people that are liberals that are veterans, but while they're serving, the majority of them are not. And most minorities are not actually liberals as far as political philosophy, they just vote for the Democrats.

6.Jones wrote:
One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.


George Washington
Andrew Jackson
William Henry Harrison (served a month before dying so can't really judge him)
Zachary Taylor
Ulysses Grant
Dwight Eisenhower

2 out of 5 for good presidents ain't bad. And Jackson had his good points, albeit he didn't give a shit about who he pissed off.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2159
Flyin Ryan wrote:
EverReady wrote:
You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals.


Let's see. I've personally known people at 3 different military bases. Based on experience, this is not true. Not to say there aren't people that are liberals that are veterans, but while they're serving, the majority of them are not. And most minorities are not actually liberals as far as political philosophy, they just vote for the Democrats.

6.Jones wrote:
One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.


George Washington
Andrew Jackson
William Henry Harrison (served a month before dying so can't really judge him)
Zachary Taylor
Ulysses Grant
Dwight Eisenhower

2 out of 5 for good presidents ain't bad. And Jackson had his good points, albeit he didn't give a shit about who he pissed off.


:thumbup: I personally *do* like soldiers as leaders. The reason elites don't like them is they tend to play for the team, not the sponsors.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36488
Flyin Ryan wrote:
EverReady wrote:
You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals.


Let's see. I've personally known people at 3 different military bases. Based on experience, this is not true. Not to say there aren't people that are liberals that are veterans, but while they're serving, the majority of them are not. And most minorities are not actually liberals as far as political philosophy, they just vote for the .


Bro, ER is a contrarian troll. The worst we have ever seen on here.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6730
Location: emmerdale
Flyin Ryan wrote:
EverReady wrote:
You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals.


Let's see. I've personally known people at 3 different military bases. Based on experience, this is not true. Not to say there aren't people that are liberals that are veterans, but while they're serving, the majority of them are not. And most minorities are not actually liberals as far as political philosophy, they just vote for the Democrats.

6.Jones wrote:
One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.


George Washington
Andrew Jackson
William Henry Harrison (served a month before dying so can't really judge him)
Zachary Taylor
Ulysses Grant
Dwight Eisenhower

2 out of 5 for good presidents ain't bad. And Jackson had his good points, albeit he didn't give a shit about who he pissed off.

much like trump. and no doubt part of why there's a picture of jackson in the oval office during this administration.

have to say though, trump does seem to piss off all the right people.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 7880
merry! wrote:
now, now, girls..

president trump is actually on 'trial', and all you can come up with is this shite...?

:lol:


A trial where the defendant has declined the use of evidence and witnesses, so not really a trial. And your use of girls as a pejorative is telling


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25688
sorCrer wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
BokJock wrote:
piquant wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
If the Dems had their way, they would have bombed the White House on a daily basis umtill The Don quit.

Guess they wish...


I'm going out on a limb to suggest the Dems didn't and don't want to carry out terrorist attacks of any size or frequency against the USA


Not true - I saw a photo of Chuck and Nancy in full on Muslim gear, they were posing in front of the Iranian flag and everything

Well the left (and sorC) and equate the Iranian terrorist to Lady Diana cult status....in fact, the guy saved puppies and kittens from burning building in his spare time.


Interesting, you will of course back up that assertion. Iranian military general. I'm pro-abortion and pro death sentence.

You say Iranium Military General...I say, terrorist. Of course, both would be accurate ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6730
Location: emmerdale
piquant wrote:
merry! wrote:
now, now, girls..

president trump is actually on 'trial', and all you can come up with is this shite...?

:lol:


A trial where the defendant has declined the use of evidence and witnesses, so not really a trial. And your use of girls as a pejorative is telling

:lol:

am i supposed to be worried about that or something?

the squealing and bitchiness here reminds me of teenage girls. if you don't mind coming across as such, that's fine by me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7827
saffer13 wrote:
You say Iranium Military General...I say, terrorist. Of course, both would be accurate ;)


Iranium being a knock off brand uranium? Now it makes sense why they had to take him out...he was a weapon of mass destruction himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm
Posts: 1879
You can mark today down as the day the Biden Presidential bid went tits up.
In a strange quirk of fate, the Whitehouse guest logs show that the official who signed the Ukranians in, was one Eric Ciaramello , what a coincidence !

''
Joe Zollo
@jaazee1
BREAKING
Laura Ingraham investigation: Emails expose what Obama admin knew about Bidens and Burisma!''

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61257368690 ... show-clips


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2159
merry! wrote:
piquant wrote:
merry! wrote:
now, now, girls..

president trump is actually on 'trial', and all you can come up with is this shite...?

:lol:


A trial where the defendant has declined the use of evidence and witnesses, so not really a trial. And your use of girls as a pejorative is telling

:lol:

am i supposed to be worried about that or something?

the squealing and bitchiness here reminds me of teenage girls. if you don't mind coming across as such, that's fine by me.

Merry!, mate - that sounds a wee bit squealy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6730
Location: emmerdale
6.Jones wrote:
merry! wrote:
piquant wrote:
merry! wrote:
now, now, girls..

president trump is actually on 'trial', and all you can come up with is this shite...?

:lol:


A trial where the defendant has declined the use of evidence and witnesses, so not really a trial. And your use of girls as a pejorative is telling

:lol:

am i supposed to be worried about that or something?

the squealing and bitchiness here reminds me of teenage girls. if you don't mind coming across as such, that's fine by me.

Merry!, mate - that sounds a wee bit squealy.

:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 7880
6.Jones wrote:
merry! wrote:
piquant wrote:
merry! wrote:
now, now, girls..

president trump is actually on 'trial', and all you can come up with is this shite...?

:lol:


A trial where the defendant has declined the use of evidence and witnesses, so not really a trial. And your use of girls as a pejorative is telling

:lol:

am i supposed to be worried about that or something?

the squealing and bitchiness here reminds me of teenage girls. if you don't mind coming across as such, that's fine by me.

Merry!, mate - that sounds a wee bit squealy.


I wasn't sure if that was the joke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14711
Location: South Oxfordshire
merry! wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
EverReady wrote:
You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals.


Let's see. I've personally known people at 3 different military bases. Based on experience, this is not true. Not to say there aren't people that are liberals that are veterans, but while they're serving, the majority of them are not. And most minorities are not actually liberals as far as political philosophy, they just vote for the Democrats.

6.Jones wrote:
One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.


George Washington
Andrew Jackson
William Henry Harrison (served a month before dying so can't really judge him)
Zachary Taylor
Ulysses Grant
Dwight Eisenhower

2 out of 5 for good presidents ain't bad. And Jackson had his good points, albeit he didn't give a shit about who he pissed off.

much like trump. and no doubt part of why there's a picture of jackson in the oval office during this administration.

have to say though, trump does seem to piss off all the right people.


I would have thought the comparison to how Jackson treated native americans would be more of the symbolism he was going for


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6730
Location: emmerdale
Saint wrote:
merry! wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
EverReady wrote:
You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals.


Let's see. I've personally known people at 3 different military bases. Based on experience, this is not true. Not to say there aren't people that are liberals that are veterans, but while they're serving, the majority of them are not. And most minorities are not actually liberals as far as political philosophy, they just vote for the Democrats.

6.Jones wrote:
One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.


George Washington
Andrew Jackson
William Henry Harrison (served a month before dying so can't really judge him)
Zachary Taylor
Ulysses Grant
Dwight Eisenhower

2 out of 5 for good presidents ain't bad. And Jackson had his good points, albeit he didn't give a shit about who he pissed off.

much like trump. and no doubt part of why there's a picture of jackson in the oval office during this administration.

have to say though, trump does seem to piss off all the right people.


I would have thought the comparison to how Jackson treated native americans would be more of the symbolism he was going for

Jackson's war with the central bankers is the most likely reason, though i'm sure trump also admires his general style.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 36488
Saint wrote:

I would have thought the comparison to how Jackson treated native americans would be more of the symbolism he was going for


Why? Trump likes the Indians. Real ones at least.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 109139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2660, 2661, 2662, 2663, 2664, 2665, 2666 ... 2729  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anonymous_joe, backrow, Boomslang, Cartman, Conspicuous, crash 669, Crazy Ed, danthefan, DragsterDriver, eldanielfire, Fiigmo, frillage, Gavin Duffy, Google Adsense [Bot], Google [Bot], Idle_Wild, inactionman, Jim Lahey, kingswood, Leinsterman, Lenny, Mick Mannock, Monk Zombie, Mr Mike, MungoMan, New guy, Nolanator, Raggs, Rumham, Tehui, The Man Without Fear and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group