Search found 1598 matches

by Lobby
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:29 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The perfect gift for the Woke/SJW/Greeny/Corbynite
Replies: 41
Views: 1706

Re: The perfect gift for the Woke/SJW/Greeny/Corbynite

It's just a peculiar thing to do. Putting claimed by Argentina and UK? So what, it is UK sovereign territory. There are hundreds of disputed terrorists around the world, so why single out this one? I notice Gibraltar for example just says UK. Not worth getting angry about but it is a very odd thing...
by Lobby
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:34 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.
Replies: 89
Views: 5770

Re: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.

A senior police officer has condemned deep-seated prejudice for making it acceptable to label the UK Travelling community “inherently criminal”. Speaking after the three killers of PC Andrew Harper were jailed for manslaughter, Janette McCormick, deputy chief constable at the College of Policing, s...
by Lobby
Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:08 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.
Replies: 89
Views: 5770

Re: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.

He could have imposed a life sentence with minimum term, that way the bastards would have been in and out of jail every time they committed a minor offence for the rest of their lives. Scum of the earth. Agreed, although I have seen it suggested that a life sentence would be more likely to be appea...
by Lobby
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:50 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.
Replies: 89
Views: 5770

Re: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.

I think 16 years sounds reasonable. They should be made to serve it all though, none of this out in 8 for good behaviour shite. Agreed. But that is what will happen unless the press highlight it in 8 years. I still can't believe it's not classified as murder however. In his sentencing remarks the J...
by Lobby
Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:01 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.
Replies: 89
Views: 5770

Re: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.

Southernscot wrote:16 years for the driver, 13 for the passengers - high end of the scale for manslaughter still too light

Pikeys kicking off in the court
The driver also got 25% off for pleading guilty, so his initial sentence would have been 21 years.
by Lobby
Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:39 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Have we reached peak Guardian?
Replies: 1499
Views: 180396

Re: Have we reached peak Guardian?

Image

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, it would take a heart of stone not to laugh out loud.
by Lobby
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:08 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Have we reached peak Guardian?
Replies: 1499
Views: 180396

Re: Have we reached peak Guardian?

I see Owen Jones has reluctantly joined the boycott of twitter over its failure to act on complaints about Wiley’s anti-semitism, but has written an article claiming that lots of people including journalists on other papers are far worse and get away with racism and homophobia. With supreme irony th...
by Lobby
Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:05 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Pretentious Names
Replies: 168
Views: 4744

Re: Pretentious Names

obelixtim wrote:Surprised no one has mentioned poor Austin Healey. Not quite as bad as Wayne King, or Wayne Kerr. Knew a guy called Robert Sole. Not a good initial for that surname.
I went to school with a kid called Russell Sprout. I bet he hates Christmas.
by Lobby
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:20 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Problematic Choons
Replies: 64
Views: 1434

Re: Problematic Choons

Ry Cooder’s album Jazz resurrects a number of forgotten songs with very dodgy lyrics. For example, the opening verses of the song Shine are: “When I was born they christened me plain Samuel Johnson Brown But I hadn't grown so very big, 'fore some folks in this town Had changed it 'round to, "Sambo",...
by Lobby
Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:23 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Olivia De Haviland Goooonnne with the wind
Replies: 12
Views: 752

Re: Olivia De Haviland Goooonnne with the wind

So that's that. Said it here before I was a fan. The Snake Pit and The Heiress are very decent films if you get a chance to see the. She made a few risque films including the snake pit and another one about a single mother that escapes me. Plus she was a ride. She had a long run of films with Errol...
by Lobby
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:34 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Wiley still on Twitter
Replies: 63
Views: 1677

Re: Wiley still on Twitter

t this point I'm just going to pause and wonder if anyone might be able to come up with a clue as to why the original thread was canned. gee, I wonder, will anyone be able to make the connection? Lets wait and see... I assumed it was because it quickly descended into accusations of anti-semitism ai...
by Lobby
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:42 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Wiley still on Twitter
Replies: 63
Views: 1677

Re: Wiley still on Twitter

t this point I'm just going to pause and wonder if anyone might be able to come up with a clue as to why the original thread was canned. gee, I wonder, will anyone be able to make the connection? Lets wait and see... I assumed it was because it quickly descended into accusations of anti-semitism ai...
by Lobby
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:12 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Corbyn
Replies: 261
Views: 8331

Re: Corbyn

Corbyn's fanatics have raised £170,000 so he can take Labour to court :lol: Corbyn donors saying stuff like Israel is still behind it. I still find it amazing Corbynista's are still marching out in their masses to still go and die on the antisemitism hill. The fund isn’t for Corbyn to take Labour t...
by Lobby
Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:25 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.
Replies: 89
Views: 5770

Re: PC Andrew Harper.........Man charged with murder.

Hopefully the Judge will take into account their lack of remorse and the fact that the jury had to be protected from attempts to intimidate them by other members of their ‘community’ and give the scumbags the sort of sentence they deserve.
by Lobby
Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:49 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The Entertaining Pics Thread (definitely with NSFW content)
Replies: 58409
Views: 6968267

Re: The Entertaining Pics Thread (definitely with NSFW conte

Nieghorn wrote:
anonymous_joe wrote:
Stockholm?
Yep. 1975 said the source.[/quote]

A bit more research suggests is the opening shot from a set of pictures produced for the porn mag PRIVATE in 1967:

https://i.imgur.com/FsM25ks.jpg
by Lobby
Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:06 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: University Challenge - Now pissing me off
Replies: 14
Views: 907

Re: University Challenge - Now pissing me off

I don’t understand; you have to be a current student. A businessman or entrepreneur wouldn’t be a current student. I'm talking about the list of alumni that Jeremy Paxman reads in the introduction to each team; always full of luvvies, journalists, and politicians. Its a list of famous alumni who th...
by Lobby
Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:04 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Have we reached peak Guardian?
Replies: 1499
Views: 180396

Re: Have we reached peak Guardian?

The Guardian has decided to dismantle it's best bit, the weekend paper and fire 180 staff and become more digitally focused first goal. Sad times for the paper industry overall. The parts with genuine specialist journalism seem to be disappearing for more 'This activist journalist knows more about ...
by Lobby
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:24 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Boris goooooone or just Cummings?
Replies: 10368
Views: 232041

Re: Boris goooooone or just Cummings?

I see the document that Corbyn so proudly and repeatedly waved during the election campaign that said that UK might sell the NHS to the US As part of a trade deal was provided to him by Russia. This is Raab getting out in front of the select committee as undoubtedly it's going to show influence on ...
by Lobby
Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:30 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The Official Cooking and Recipe thread.
Replies: 238
Views: 27344

Re: The Official Cooking and Recipe thread.

Looking for some ideas, its Mrs W's birthday at the weekend and she still isnt comfortable going to a restaurant so I'm going to make her a 3 course meal. I'm not bad in the kitchen but what I do lack is inspiration. So looking for some recipe ideas for starter, main and dessert all made by my tend...
by Lobby
Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:37 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Angus Gardiner
Replies: 31
Views: 1180

Re: Angus Gardiner

jdogscoop wrote:
Bayern wrote:Gardiner is a decent ref. by any measure. I don't get the Irish squeal, what's that about?
Not blasting the pea out of his whistle every three seconds.

That don't impress NH fans much.
More to do with him being in charge when Japan stuffed them in the World Cup I suspect.
by Lobby
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:49 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Swing Low gooooooooooooone
Replies: 26
Views: 962

Re: Swing Low gooooooooooooone

A rather well-balanced article in the Grauniad: https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jul/02/complicated-history-of-swing-low-sweet-chariot-needs-to-be-taught-and-honoured Arthur Jones, Professor Emeritus of Music, History, and Culture at the University of Denver .... says there are “extremists who...
by Lobby
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:01 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Is the countryside racist?
Replies: 113
Views: 2380

Re: Is the countryside racist?

When > 80% of the country is white, there are going to be white spaces. Other than forced relocation or incentivising our BAME populations to more equally distribute themselves around the country (which would in turn increase the whiteness of some areas), what is to be done? It's fine observing a p...
by Lobby
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:29 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Is the countryside racist?
Replies: 113
Views: 2380

Re: Is the countryside racist?

When > 80% of the country is white, there are going to be white spaces. Other than forced relocation or incentivising our BAME populations to more equally distribute themselves around the country (which would in turn increase the whiteness of some areas), what is to be done? It's fine observing a p...
by Lobby
Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:51 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Your favourite food
Replies: 162
Views: 2330

Re: Your favourite food

Anyone tried Durian? Yes. An acquired taste, to say the least. :) Tried it when on holiday in Borneo. It was ok, nowhere near as offensive as it’s made out to be. There were signs in some of the hotels we stayed in saying durian was not allowed on the premises. A Bavarian post office was evacuated ...
by Lobby
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:54 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Glasgow
Replies: 88
Views: 2409

Re: Glasgow

Reading between the lines, with media clearly being Uber careful, it does not appear to be a white supremist attack on immigrants, nor does it appear to be terrorist-related Islamic attack. Therefore it must be asylum seeker on fellow asylum seekers, along with cop who intervened. Media clearly not...
by Lobby
Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Stupid people leaving reviews
Replies: 53
Views: 2206

Re: Stupid people leaving reviews

The product is perfect. Just what I needed. Amazon were a day late delivering. 1 star The obverse is also equally irritating: Five stars. Haven’t tried it yet, but arrive on time. Even worse are the five star reviews before the product has been released: Five stars. Just ordered. I love this band. ...
by Lobby
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:40 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!
Replies: 332
Views: 6424

Re: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!

Corbyn is soft as fudge but he'd have been doing a much better job than this lot, it's just obvious. I am not sure, think he would of got distracted by Library closures or a policy of taking down all statues .. I think Boris an his cohorts are an incompetent bunch of fools - but still far more comp...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:26 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!
Replies: 332
Views: 6424

Re: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!

Don't know much about Karie Murphy, but the other two do have a fair bit of baggage tbf What sort of baggage? Any worse than the typical freaks that populate the house of lords? I'm sure, there are worse in the Lords, but not the best starting point. Persistent bullying allegations with Bercow and ...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!
Replies: 332
Views: 6424

Re: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!

In the full knowledge that it has been decided anti Israel equals anti-semitic saying something anti-Israel for the fun of it is pathetic. Labour are in this position because of i's previous leadership. Do you think Corbyn was too naive about people within his own party sabotaging him? No Corbyn sa...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:56 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!
Replies: 332
Views: 6424

Re: Rebecca Long Bailey goooooooooooooooonnnnnnnneeeee!

Contrasts starkly with the buffoons non-existent response to Cummings & Jenrick Do you think? My assumption would be that Starmer never really wanted her in the shadow cabinet anyway, but felt that a) he needed to to show magnanimity to the Momentum crowd and b) he wouldn't have to put up with her ...
by Lobby
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:23 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The Culture Wars Mega Thread
Replies: 1928
Views: 95700

Re: The Culture Wars Mega Thread

I think this is the only way to fix things: "People think when you call out a racist student, it’s ruining their life, but when you prevent them from advancing, you’re helping to stop the spread of racist lawyers or doctors or people who make it harder for the black community." From the NYT article...
by Lobby
Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:02 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Paying off the mortgage. Wtf to do next?
Replies: 59
Views: 1817

Re: Paying off the mortgage. Wtf to do next?

Yes I know seek advice from a financial advisor is probably the best answer. However, I seek the sage advice of the bored as to the best choices. I will retire in less than 10 years, so want to see some decent options to have. See I am bored but the advice on here is usually decent. You’ll have eno...
by Lobby
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: McCann case GOOONNE?
Replies: 417
Views: 17778

Re: McCann case GOOONNE?

Mate you are backing some German guy to be the main culprit to try and wrap up the case in your insecure mind. Not a single bit of evidence, not one shred, not a single tiny drop of evidence links this man to Madelines crime. I can only assume the parents are desperate to pin this on someone to rel...
by Lobby
Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:40 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Swing Low goooonnnneee?
Replies: 259
Views: 6220

Re: Swing Low goooonnnneee?

Trevor Phillips, former head of the EHRC is not too impressed with the RFU's move to review Swing Low: So “Swing Low, Sweet Chariot”, celebrating the Underground Railway, written AFTER the Civil War by a freed slave, made popular by the African American Fisk Jubilee Singers, sung at many black funer...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:36 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: McCann case GOOONNE?
Replies: 417
Views: 17778

Re: McCann case GOOONNE?

Apparently the Portuguese are refusing to hand over a saliva sample found on MM’s pillow so they can test for DNA, they also allegedly refused a request for Scotland Yard to test it on 2014. It is hard to imagine what possible reason other to cover up their utter incompetence could be the reason. G...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:08 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Air Force Boris
Replies: 33
Views: 1660

Re: Air Force Boris

Why is he not flying Easyjet? They must have a few planes sitting around doing nothing. I see Guido Fawkes tried to claim yesterday that President Macron uses Air France, until Andrew Neil pointed out to him that “The French President does NOT fly Air France! He has his own specially modified $270m...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:18 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Have we reached peak Guardian?
Replies: 1499
Views: 180396

Re: Have we reached peak Guardian?

Hypocritical - the government must get this right and shouldn't hope for the best but not a word about protests around the country or the pillocks on a family day out to the shops. https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/17/the-guardian-view-on-a-second-wave-hoping-for-the-best-is-not-en...
by Lobby
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:11 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Boris goooooone or just Cummings?
Replies: 10368
Views: 232041

Re: Boris goooooone or just Cummings?

Is this you back to your main login, Bimbo? Rinkals and his latest understanding.... :lol: I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one who finds the similarities between a small group of posters similar to the point of raising suspicions. However, if you say that you don't have multiple logins who oc...
by Lobby
Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:01 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK
Replies: 666
Views: 25335

Re: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK

I am of the opinion that BLM is nothing more than an anarcho/marxist movement that is using black people to further their political aims. White middle class socialists lap it up, mainly because they hate poor white people. White middle class socialists hate all white people. And they really especia...
by Lobby
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:43 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK
Replies: 666
Views: 25335

Re: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK

When you're in town defending memorials, but that crate of Stella has gone right through you and you end up almost pissing on one. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaZhmDIXQAIgd-m?format=jpg&name=small A man has been arrested and is being held in custody in.... Essex. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-engla...