Search found 1545 matches

by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 5:25 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Clarkson in the pooh? Hopefully
Replies: 86
Views: 3403

Re: Clarkson in the shit? Hopefully

My points weren't meant as a direct rebuttal of what you said. It was aroundabout way of saying a person can defend him without being a 'fluffer'. Anyway regarding your point about exemptions I don't think this could be considered evidence of it. I doubt that people go through tapes of everything t...
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 5:21 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Here is your EU starting point
Replies: 35
Views: 1121

Re: Here is your EU starting point

Racism and crude personal attacks only gets you a week here eh. Fantastic. You need help, a lot of help. Can you still piddle straight or do you stain your trousers and wander around smelling of piss? Its loony homophobic xenophobes like you that need the help. Even with piss stained drawers and a ...
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 5:17 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Here is your EU starting point
Replies: 35
Views: 1121

Re: Here is your EU starting point

Chuckie - you're a light weight - please forgive me for ignoring your patently pointless contributions (as most others acknowledge) D'you say anything! Ever?
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 5:13 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Here is your EU starting point
Replies: 35
Views: 1121

Re: Here is your EU starting point

Bullettyme wrote:Racism and crude personal attacks only gets you a week here eh. Fantastic.
You need help, a lot of help. Can you still piddle straight or do you stain your trousers and wander around smelling of piss?
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 2:59 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Clarkson in the pooh? Hopefully
Replies: 86
Views: 3403

Re: Clarkson in the shit? Hopefully

Tony McGahan wrote:I'm no fan of Clarkson, but why are The Mirror going back to clips from over a year ago and getting audio forensic experts to trawl through them? :?
UKIP deal with this process on a regular basis - BBC/Murdoch seem happy with this process
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 2:56 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Nige F Cancels Visit
Replies: 20
Views: 822

Re: Nige F Cancels Visit

Laurent wrote:
jrp wrote:What mod let this plum back :x
Dac was feeling lonely I suppose
C'est facile mon vieux!
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:59 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Halal/Kosher Meat - to label or not to label?
Replies: 388
Views: 8830

Re: Halal/Kosher Meat - to label or not to label?

Turbogoat wrote:
Bod wrote:Subway
Well there's an eloquent bump of an old thread.

Thought you'd f**ked off.
;)
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:58 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Nige F Cancels Visit
Replies: 20
Views: 822

Re: Nige F Cancels Visit

jrp wrote:What mod let this plum back :x
:smug:
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:53 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The Official Euro Elections/Tory-Labour-Lib Melt down thread
Replies: 127
Views: 4215

Re: The Official Euro Elections/Tory-Labour-Lib Melt down th

It's catching on with the Dutch!
Image
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:48 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The Official Euro Elections/Tory-Labour-Lib Melt down thread
Replies: 127
Views: 4215

Re: The Official Euro Elections/Tory-Labour-Lib Melt down th

Goodold Dave..........thinks he can renegotiate?
FFS!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/473323 ... be-slashed

He should be hung!
:thumbdown:
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:44 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Patrick Mercer - Tory MP Cash for Fiji Questions?
Replies: 13
Views: 444

Re: Patrick Mercer - Tory MP Cash for Fiji Questions?

Sometimes it good the real Tories hate Dave the most!
:thumbup:
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Who drives the cheapest car on PR?
Replies: 109
Views: 2538

Re: Who drives the cheapest car on PR?

What has been your 'car journey'? I'm picking up a new one on Tues and I'm rather excited about it as it is the first nice car I've ever owned. First car - shared a renault clio with my brother, good wee runaround second - 14 yr old SAAB 9000 with +200k miles on the clock, it had a layer of mold gr...
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 11:04 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Nige F Cancels Visit
Replies: 20
Views: 822

Re: Nige F Cancels Visit

Non reporting of sex perv / fraudster/ race crime councillors!

http://www.ukip.org/revealed_scandal_of ... ard_about#

Good eh?
by Bod
Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Nige F Cancels Visit
Replies: 20
Views: 822

Re: Nige F Cancels Visit

Do we have to have a Nigel Farage related post everyday? Whats tomorrows? "Nigel Farage breathes oxygen" You can't escape the alkie self-promoter. He basically is UKIP because he's the only one that manages to maintain the veneer. The only time you hear about the rest of the party is when they're c...
by Bod
Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Malahide Mullet wrote:Shut your face you horrible shitbag
Very Catherine Tate "nan" of you!

:nod:
by Bod
Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Even if he isn't banned for his special views on this thread, I don't he'll be around for long. He's an objectionable relic; soon as he finds his balls, he'll undoubtedly post something ban worthy. The stupid plum. I'm sure you'll encounter something to froth about h - you're the Victor Meldrew of ...
by Bod
Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Glaws pair banned - "Nothing" for cited Bath players
Replies: 3
Views: 416

Glaws pair banned - "Nothing" for cited Bath players

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/club/10771188/Gloucester-pair-Tavis-Knoyle-and-Sila-Puafisi-banned-over-brawl-with-Bath.html "The Rugby Football Union brought to an end one of the blackest episodes in the recent history of the club game by handing out suspensions to two of the seven pla...
by Bod
Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: English teams should opt out of HEC says Wray
Replies: 22435
Views: 721867

Re: English teams should opt out of HEC says Wray

Bill wrote:Its official then - the unions do not have governance of the new European competitions
That was always going to be the case from the moment the private clubs gave notice to quit the HEC
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Experience
A mightily maligned quality.
I'm happy to be proven wrong
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Sefton wrote:I've reported him.

I guess you would - but do it on the basis of malicious factual inaccuracy rather than your own prejudice eh?
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:12 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

I only post from experience. I'm involved in 7 cases from locations as varied as Wells, Shepton Mallet, Marlborough, Calne and Swindon where dozy old boys have responded to SE Asian dating sites, participated in a legal marriage, and 6 months later are being sued for divorce and a good percentage of...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:32 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

I'm awaiting the response to the enquiry. It'd be good if it were sooner but hey, compose your reply accordingly. I just know that young Chinese women actively search out EU passport holders to marry - the older the better since they outlive the silly old git, and they cop the estate. Fair do's too ...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:47 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Yes - all very right. The mother of my 19mth old son is Chinese. She came here as an immigrant, under Farage's brave new world if she tried to enter the country she would be refused. She worked hard, her family ran the fast food joint; she got a degree and a masters; she taught in a college which t...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:38 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

My God a post from bod that was readable and not jibberish. :shock: He had a valid point about the tuition fees, however few people vote on a single issue.[/quote] When so many young people are being denied the "leg-up" required to achieve their potential - and you could just do what every party do...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:34 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

c69 wrote:Bod are you an immigrant?
I enjoy an NZ passport - why d'you worry? I've worked for Spanish and French Companies over the last year's since 1975 so I like to think I know my EU onions.

Why does my precedence worry you?
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:29 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

My God a post from bod that was readable and not jibberish. :shock: He had a valid point about the tuition fees, however few people vote on a single issue. When so many young people are being denied the "leg-up" required to achieve their potential - and you could just do what every party does since...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:26 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Let me get my facts right, Bod is a natural Tory, an immigrant, I assume white and male and middle class, supporting an anti immigration Party that he purports to garner support from all the political spectrum. You have fully swallowed the "establishment" propaganda. UKIP is not, NOT anti immigrati...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:35 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

My God a post from bod that was readable and not jibberish. :shock: He had a valid point about the tuition fees, however few people vote on a single issue. When so many young people are being denied the "leg-up" required to achieve their potential - and you could just do what every party does since...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Let me get my facts right, Bod is a natural Tory, an immigrant, I assume white and male and middle class, supporting an anti immigration Party that he purports to garner support from all the political spectrum. You have fully swallowed the "establishment" propaganda. UKIP is not, NOT anti immigrati...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

I'd respectfully offer that your betbuddy friends are mistaken - but that's just me at the coal face - ask who supplies their intelligence? Trust me, many first time voters will X UKIP because Dave/Nick/Ed look like f**king weirdos, whereas most know a batty Uncle like Nigel! This Establishment jus...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:21 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

My God a post from bod that was readable and not jibberish. :shock: He had a valid point about the tuition fees, however few people vote on a single issue. When so many young people are being denied the "leg-up" required to achieve their potential - and you could just do what every party does since...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:13 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

UKIP attract voters from all over the political spectrum. The biggest up-take by far (from my experience as an activist) is from those who have given up voting or have never voted before. Disaffected Labour out number Tories by about 3:1 I'd say. Lib Dems are starting to sniff around, but they tend...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:06 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

theo wrote:People aren't going to vote for UKIP on the basis of university tuition fees. There is rather larger elephant in the room.
Tell us about it!
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:05 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

My God a post from bod that was readable and not jibberish. :shock: He had a valid point about the tuition fees, however few people vote on a single issue. When so many young people are being denied the "leg-up" required to achieve their potential - and you could just do what every party does since...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:43 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

UKIP attract voters from all over the political spectrum. The biggest up-take by far (from my experience as an activist) is from those who have given up voting or have never voted before. Disaffected Labour out number Tories by about 3:1 I'd say. Lib Dems are starting to sniff around, but they tend...
by Bod
Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:24 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?
Replies: 644
Views: 19913

Re: Frog faced Farage caught with his nose in the trough?

Aye h, but all your conclusions, as "rationally" presented as you have just underscore the threatening, bullying attitude of a political class that enjoys fixing working class issues with the toxic drip of state aid druggery, and shouty defamation of anyone who questions perceived PC/main stream wi...