Search found 3216 matches

by Clive
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:18 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Your most embarrassing overhyping of a player
Replies: 121
Views: 3898

Re: Your most embarrassing overhyping of a player

Alex Cuthebert was good, then turned to utter utter shit.
by Clive
Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:15 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Led Zeppelin III...
Replies: 45
Views: 1386

Re: Led Zeppelin III...

How many stolen song titles, melodies and lyrics on III? Not that old chestnut, how many more times. Blues chords from the 30's onwards have been used by most rock bands for millions of years, lyrics melodies rearranged endings middle bits and so on have been borrowed nicked by all the best bands i...
by Clive
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:27 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Led Zeppelin III...
Replies: 45
Views: 1386

Re: Led Zeppelin III...

How many stolen song titles, melodies and lyrics on III? Not that old chestnut, how many more times. Blues chords from the 30's onwards have been used by most rock bands for millions of years, lyrics melodies rearranged endings middle bits and so on have been borrowed nicked by all the best bands i...
by Clive
Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:57 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums
Replies: 29
Views: 711

Re: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums

So your argument is you get old your hearing gets worse, I told you my hearing is fine no hearing loss and it was tested last year, I didn't mention recordings and being able to tell the difference of what guitar was what, I was taking live performance those bands I mentioned were at their peak back...
by Clive
Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:59 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums
Replies: 29
Views: 711

Re: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums

Back in the day the bands would use stage monitors not in ear, I have to say sound quality was much better in the 70 and 80's, queen for example had a custom built PA system. Bands like Floyd Zeppelin Yes, had some of the finest PA systems in the world, huge speaker cabinets and better sound qualit...
by Clive
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:17 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums
Replies: 29
Views: 711

Re: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums

Back in the day the bands would use stage monitors not in ear, I have to say sound quality was much better in the 70 and 80's, queen for example had a custom built PA system. Bands like Floyd Zeppelin Yes, had some of the finest PA systems in the world, huge speaker cabinets and better sound qualit...
by Clive
Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:15 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums
Replies: 29
Views: 711

Re: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums

Back in the day the bands would use stage monitors not in ear, I have to say sound quality was much better in the 70 and 80's, queen for example had a custom built PA system. Bands like Floyd Zeppelin Yes, had some of the finest PA systems in the world, huge speaker cabinets and better sound qualit...
by Clive
Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:55 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums
Replies: 29
Views: 711

Re: Question for any muso, band member types - Drums

Back in the day the bands would use stage monitors not in ear, I have to say sound quality was much better in the 70 and 80's, queen for example had a custom built PA system. Bands like Floyd Zeppelin Yes, had some of the finest PA systems in the world, huge speaker cabinets and better sound quality...
by Clive
Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:26 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Players whose form fell off a 'cliff'?
Replies: 132
Views: 4550

Re: Players whose form fell off a 'cliff'?

Alex Cuthbert fell off the cliff onto his head with his trousers and pants round his ankles, For some reason Gats kept on picking him, it was painful to watch, I've never seen player turn to shit so quickly, by the time he played his last match for Wales, the country wanted to Lynch him, but first h...
by Clive
Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:21 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The Last Post
Replies: 5
Views: 657

Re: The Last Post

What other side.
by Clive
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.
Replies: 52
Views: 1816

Re: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.

PPE strewn about is infuriating but assume drink bottles from actually/potentially infected people are just as bad? My country road and the hiking trail across the road from us regularly have take-out drink cups, plastic bottles and even beer cans (this past week, more of those than anything else! ...
by Clive
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:11 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.
Replies: 52
Views: 1816

Re: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.

I think pigs who buy junk food like KFC and MD, should just feed with troughs outside the premises, fat lazy litter bastards.
by Clive
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:18 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Stupid people leaving reviews
Replies: 53
Views: 2206

Re: Stupid people leaving reviews

dinsdale wrote:This is the wonderful reply to a bad review from the owner of a world class Indian restaurant near me.

Image
Music was limited, what was he expected, a full symphonic orchestra
by Clive
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:15 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Peel Sessions 79-82 - Peak music?
Replies: 21
Views: 524

Re: Peel Sessions 79-82 - Peak music?

Brilliant DJ bringing new music, including Pink Floyd, not sure what became of them.
by Clive
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:46 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.
Replies: 52
Views: 1816

Re: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.

Littering in this country is a horrendous issue as is throwing away shit we can recyle. I've received verbal abuse from people on trains for offering to take their plastic bottle or newspaper home with me for recycling when they're about to put it in the bin. Mind boggling. The Japanese used to hav...
by Clive
Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:00 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: 33 Tons Of Rubbish.
Replies: 52
Views: 1816

33 Tons Of Rubbish.

My fear for the UK is this, we are a yob nation, across the world societies listen and stick to the rules, for the UK the majority of people have been sticking to the rules. But we have a minority of idiots with a large yob element, on Thursday half a million flocked to Bournemouth Beach packed like...
by Clive
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:55 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Still no promotion of Vitamin D, which is a shame, another cheap readily available pill that would help black and asian people. I suspect that there us a concern over Vit D overdosing. It's surprisingly easy and can have very bad long term effects Like all things if Vit D was promoted correctly the...
by Clive
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:04 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Still no promotion of Vitamin D, which is a shame, another cheap readily available pill that would help black and asian people.
by Clive
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:18 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

EverReady wrote:
Clive wrote:Time to open up bollocks to any deaths, and get back to work or school or Uni, you cannot shut down the economy once more, due to fat people who don't take care of themselves.
Or Blacks who have low Vit D levels.

Brexit motherfückers
Indeed
by Clive
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:14 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Has anyone benefitted from Coronavirus pandemic?
Replies: 100
Views: 2200

Re: Has anyone benefitted from Coronavirus pandemic?

In answer to the OP. Funeral Directors.
by Clive
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:12 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Time to open up bollocks to any deaths, and get back to work or school or Uni, you cannot shut down the economy once more, due to fat people who don't take care of themselves.
Or Blacks who have low Vit D levels.
by Clive
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:07 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Delilah - regretting domestic violence or celebrating it?
Replies: 64
Views: 1828

Re: Delilah - regretting domestic violence or celebrating it

towny wrote:
Derwyn wrote:Sure thing, snowflake. Try not to bore us with more of your crap surveys, eh?
Over 200 people took the time to help me with that.

You’re not very good as this spite stuff.
How many people help you with getting dressed, as Derwyn says don't bore us with lists you flake,
by Clive
Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:09 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Has anyone benefitted from Coronavirus pandemic?
Replies: 100
Views: 2200

Re: Has anyone benefitted from Coronavirus pandemic?

Bimboc69 wrote:Work has been horrendous and I have hated every minute of the lock down.
I need a break from work my family and myself. Worst time ever. :(
If you find a way to get away from yourself please leave details.
by Clive
Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:59 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Delilah - regretting domestic violence or celebrating it?
Replies: 64
Views: 1828

Re: Delilah - regretting domestic violence or celebrating it

A rather vocal section of our society seem to have a monopoly on what we should have and what we shouldn’t have. What is comedy and what is offensive. What should be sung and what shouldn’t. What statues we should keep and what we should take down. They’re somewhat of a tour de force now. Thinking ...
by Clive
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:37 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Twitchy bum time!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 658

Re: Twitchy bum time!!!

Nolanator wrote:Have you any advice on changing tyres on the side of busy roads?
As a Truck driver, DON"T
by Clive
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:30 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Great news.
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:03 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Lots of asian folk are fat and are diabetic, most of the people in Wales died because of this ,not because they're poor or have shit jobs in the NHS its because they are prone to Covid and low levels of Vitamin D don't help. If people want and try and make this yet another racist issue they are utt...
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Lots of asian folk are fat and are diabetic, most of the people in Wales died because of this ,not because they're poor or have shit jobs in the NHS its because they are prone to Covid and low levels of Vitamin D don't help. If people want and try and make this yet another racist issue they are utt...
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:02 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Lots of asian folk are fat and are diabetic, most of the people in Wales died because of this ,not because they're poor or have shit jobs in the NHS its because they are prone to Covid and low levels of Vitamin D don't help. If people want and try and make this yet another racist issue they are utte...
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:35 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Covers that make you go...Wait, what? No!
Replies: 23
Views: 947

Re: Covers that make you go...Wait, what? No!

All Along The Watchtower, Jimi Hendrix stunning version by him.
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:33 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Was just reading a story about a 15 year old who got crushed in a farming accident. The father reckons he's only alive today because covid has emptied the hospitals and everyone is on heightened alert. So from accident to ICU went much smoother. While he may have died under normal circumstances, he...
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:28 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Up to 80 per cent of people who test positive for coronavirus don't show any symptoms, a new study of the pandemic in England suggests. Ok, here's a question for the medical/science bordies. What does it mean to "test positive"? Obviously the virus is lingering somewhere in your system, but it isn'...
by Clive
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:27 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Can anyone explain this PHE report that says racism/discrimination is partially to blame for high death rates amongst BAME people with Covid 19 in the UK? https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/14/racism-disproportionate-uk-bame-coronavirus-deaths-report I would have thought actual physiologica...
by Clive
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:52 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Gatland OUT
Replies: 277
Views: 14385

Re: Gatland OUT

Must be real good having rugby back in NZ.
by Clive
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:48 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Woke: A guide to Social Justice by Titania McGrath
Replies: 145
Views: 8693

Re: Woke: A guide to Social Justice by Titania McGrath

Mog The Almighty wrote::roll: God I give up. Wallow in it my friend.

Just be aware that nobody here actually has anything against Asians at all. For whatever little that's worth in your calculations.
Not keen on Pakistans, they smell.
by Clive
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:44 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Up to 80 per cent of people who test positive for coronavirus don't show any symptoms, a new study of the pandemic in England suggests. Ok, here's a question for the medical/science bordies. What does it mean to "test positive"? Obviously the virus is lingering somewhere in your system, but it isn'...
by Clive
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:41 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans
Replies: 27448
Views: 667902

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Was just reading a story about a 15 year old who got crushed in a farming accident. The father reckons he's only alive today because covid has emptied the hospitals and everyone is on heightened alert. So from accident to ICU went much smoother. While he may have died under normal circumstances, he...
by Clive
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:39 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK
Replies: 666
Views: 25334

Re: ‘Rhodes Must Fall’ rage now in UK

Some of these BLM are worse than feral dogs.
by Clive
Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:19 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: No More laughing.
Replies: 44
Views: 2147

Re: No More laughing.

I see that Fawlty towers, the episode with the Germans is being taken off The Beeb, a long list of shows now under attack from simple minded dick heads with think its offensive. Why has the creator of Bo Selector apologised, for portraying M Jackson or Craig David, they were characters that had lit...