Search found 566 matches

by Eugenius
Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:00 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

That doesn’t seem right , booji , cause our neighbours ( serious Greenies ) did very similar and it cost them around the 5k .
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:44 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: They are us - Chch mosque massacre film
Replies: 40
Views: 1854

Re: They are us - Chch mosque massacre film

Always ? Not what I’ve been told . I worked with several who were either at the Mosque or had extended family and friends there . They still regard Ardern very highly , in spite of the sometimes clunky response after the fact . Certainly there were about 2 dozen people directly involved in the attac...
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:07 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: They are us - Chch mosque massacre film
Replies: 40
Views: 1854

Re: They are us - Chch mosque massacre film

Good to see both Ardern and Dalziel coming out against this and putting a healthier perspective on something that is way way to soon .

Obviously as PM Ardern has to be more diplomatic but Dalziel has come right out and said that the film makers simply aren’t welcome here .

Good !
by Eugenius
Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:46 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: They are us - Chch mosque massacre film
Replies: 40
Views: 1854

Re: They are us - Chch mosque massacre film

I missed it by a minute or two as I drove around the park to visit mum at park view .

Wish I would have had the guts to run the prick down if I’d had a chance .

Never watched the footage , thank God !
by Eugenius
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:40 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Auckman wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:26 pm Vance is talking kaka though according to these OIA stats released in March.

97% of OIA requests completed within the 21 day timeline in the six months to March 2021.

Ouch !!!
by Eugenius
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:38 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Ted. wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:20 am
Eugenius wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:34 am I do understand you , I simply don’t agree .
WWWHHHAAaaaAAAAAAaaaaaT t!

You Daaare disagree with ME? :x

FOG !!
by Eugenius
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:36 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Yet your argument is that this ‘the centre’ is more sophisticated than either ‘extreme’ ? Surely that means you are completely invaliding your own argument FOG. Frankly it’s all abit of a convenient self-serving mess . Mate it’s nonsense. Got to assume you mean 'invalidating'. You assume correctly,...
by Eugenius
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:34 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

I do understand you , I simply don’t agree .
by Eugenius
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:47 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

That for me is the ideological problem however , because sometimes simply ‘getting things done’ is injurious to greater society. Simply because it is calculated to advantage a particular power group that had disproportionate resources anyway . Lange’s government certainly ‘got things done ‘ and I th...
by Eugenius
Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:06 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: New Zealand...fvcked
Replies: 637
Views: 24418

Re: New Zealand...fvcked

booji boy wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:40 am
Enzedder wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:21 am Happy to hear that the better half is recovering well Booji. :thumbup:
Cheers Enz :thumbup:

Ditto .
by Eugenius
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:03 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Not a load of that makes much sense . Should I have said that ‘ I think ‘ I get your premise ? I’ll guess I’ll just have to say that I don’t believe the centre more considered or more sophisticated in real world solutions at all , more often it’s simply the default position and one that is more comf...
by Eugenius
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:18 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

https://thespinoff.co.nz/politics/08-06 ... nBkJgeu3Yk


More relevantly ... this ain’t completely silly .
by Eugenius
Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:02 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

I understand your premise , but the message is awfully confused . Also I don’t think your definitions or example work . If the definitions of ‘extremes’ are over simplified and weak then so is your definition of the ‘centre’. Let alone you then contradict your own definitions for an arguments sake. ...
by Eugenius
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:58 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Yet your argument is that this ‘the centre’ is more sophisticated than either ‘extreme’ ?
Surely that means you are completely invaliding your own argument FOG. Frankly it’s all abit of a convenient self-serving mess .

Mate it’s nonsense.
by Eugenius
Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:43 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

:thumbup:
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:27 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Where’s that eye roll emoticon when you need it .
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:57 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Riiiiight ...
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:57 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Still ...
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:16 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

I’m taking a real punt here but ... Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ? Keep it clean, brother. :D Yeah maybe you are right . He just gets my goat tis all . And not because of his political leanings , there are plenty here that can argue the same but with a logic and degree of self awareness...
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:22 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

booji boy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:51 am
Eugenius wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
A strange comment on a politics thread.

In this case I think not .
by Eugenius
Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

I’m taking a real punt here but ...

Dark , absent or unsavoury father figure ?
by Eugenius
Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:26 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: One Trick Ponies V Hurricanes Capitol Punishment
Replies: 344
Views: 3759

Re: One Trick Ponies V Hurricanes Capitol Punishment

Best fullback in NZ my arse .
by Eugenius
Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:07 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Fullbacks ranked by defence
Replies: 30
Views: 681

Re: NZ Fullbacks ranked by defence

Let’s not forget some of the great tries Dagg scored for the AB’s . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJD1j5-5_0 https://www.allblacks.com/news/israel-dagg-5-top-moments/ His first against the Boks must be my favourite individual effort . Dagg was one of my all time favourite players. One of the best ...
by Eugenius
Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:59 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Fullbacks ranked by defence
Replies: 30
Views: 681

Re: NZ Fullbacks ranked by defence

Let’s not forget some of the great tries Dagg scored for the AB’s . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJD1j5-5_0 https://www.allblacks.com/news/israel-dagg-5-top-moments/ His first against the Boks must be my favourite individual effort . Dagg was one of my all time favourite players. One of the best ...
by Eugenius
Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:54 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Fullbacks ranked by defence
Replies: 30
Views: 681

Re: NZ Fullbacks ranked by defence

Let’s not forget some of the great tries Dagg scored for the AB’s .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rJD1j5-5_0

https://www.allblacks.com/news/israel-d ... p-moments/

His first against the Boks must be my favourite individual effort .
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:51 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Ideally all three !

But that’s some very serious coin .
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:14 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Personally I’m all for the establishment of another ministry of works .

I honestly think we have gone backwards rather than progressed and have disproportionately rewarded those that least need it .

It’s been a very slow fight back , but I remain optimistic.
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:11 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Let’s not get too defensive here .
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:09 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

North Island roads aren’t much better .

Apart from Northland of course .
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:49 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

But Labour is doing it, therefore it's bad. Ohhhhhh right of course . As long as the milk tankers kept moving all was good in John Key land , nothing to see here . Mind you the view from the back of a rock star limousine is extremely limited. How are those bridges up north going again ? Might need ...
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:48 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

And not upto his usual .

Certainly another bridge is needed for the heavy trucks , it’s stupid how hundreds go through pretty much the middle of town at all hours .
by Eugenius
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:38 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: NZ Politics Thread

Very impressed with the work around the Kaikoura coast line .

The Ngai Tahu stuff really works too !!

Proud as punch .
by Eugenius
Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:57 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: NZ Politics Thread
Replies: 35445
Views: 1571175

Re: The only reason Labour made government in NZ after losing the election vote may be back

What an embarrassing thread .
by Eugenius
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:05 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: All Black squad selection thread
Replies: 1049
Views: 33932

Re: All Black squad selection thread

Jordie Barrett and rugby brain? He often makes poor decisions, both as an all black and hurricane. Doesnt fill me with confidence for All Blacks Jordie and brain used in the same sentence? That's the reason I think he should start for the All Blacks. One of the best heads for rugby for his age that...
by Eugenius
Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:50 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The best new and returning TV series of 2021?
Replies: 8615
Views: 712009

Re: The best new and returning TV series of 2021?

ticketlessinseattle wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:12 am watched 1st episode of the new Frog with Chris Rock, looks good enough ; loved the 1st 2 seasons, bit meh on the 3rd with Ewan McGregor(s) ; have a feeling its going to be somewhere in the middle

🐸
by Eugenius
Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:12 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Guitar wankers - here is your God
Replies: 20
Views: 1328

Re: Guitar wankers - here is your God

Kill it with fire !
by Eugenius
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:06 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: All Black squad selection thread
Replies: 1049
Views: 33932

Re: All Black squad selection thread

sinba556 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:23 am Jordie Barrett and rugby brain? He often makes poor decisions, both as an all black and hurricane. Doesnt fill me with confidence for All Blacks

Jordie and brain used in the same sentence?
by Eugenius
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:45 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Love this Old School Rugby sa is playing now
Replies: 77
Views: 3150

Re: Love this Old School Rugby sa is playing now

Midfieldmaestro wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:36 am There were so many Kiwis happy with us in SA when mr. Mandela lifted the WC

We actually rationalised the unhappy event pretty quickly realising that it clearly meant so much for the new South Africa .

Can you imagine if the Boks lost ?

Jesus .
by Eugenius
Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:43 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Love this Old School Rugby sa is playing now
Replies: 77
Views: 3150

Re: Love this Old School Rugby sa is playing now

It’s surprises me so many Saffers happily romanticise the 81 tour . It shouldn't. Hey many kiwis still romanticise the 81 tour as a victory for whatever like democracy etc. don't think anyone was innocent in it! Very few now mate . Only the determined weirdos and a few conspiracy nuts .