Search found 24028 matches

by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:02 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Goodbye, Sweet Prince
Replies: 6
Views: 1199

Re: Goodbye, Sweet Prince

Sefton wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:09 am A thread to pay your tributes to Hanky, an Aussie who will remain long in our memories.
Cheers Sef

You’re a good bloke.
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The ill-advised, Eden Bled Hoodoo or Flounce Thread
Replies: 33
Views: 2647

Re: The ill-advised, Eden Bled Hoodoo or Flounce Thread

guy smiley wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:19 pm fullas
Groucho knows where to find me.

Special shout out to my Au & NZ homies. I’ll be watching. Keep the standards up, lads

Third Way ftw
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:54 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The ill-advised, Eden Bled Hoodoo or Flounce Thread
Replies: 33
Views: 2647

Re: The ill-advised, Eden Bled Hoodoo or Flounce Thread

Thanks everyone

15 enjoyable years. Good rugby men, all of you.

Be safe. Be happy.

Peace
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:06 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Wallabies 2021 OFFICIAL thread
Replies: 1628
Views: 46105

Re: Wallabies 2021 OFFICIAL thread

1-2 players have played their last game tonight

Toomua is goneski surely
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:40 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

LOL

When you watch it again, you’ll be embarrassed
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:35 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

Another aside. The ab scrum has been rock.solid on its feed. The Aus scrum has been a shit show. The only reason everyone is carrying on is that the abs have only had one feed until now No it hasn’t. The ABs scrum was manshamed in the first half. Refer to Tates try at the end of the first half Aus ...
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:18 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

Farva wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:17 am Toomua has given away 14 points with his cut out passes. He does this for the Rebels too.
He cannot start again.
It was Lolesio who did the first one, but your point stands
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:14 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

Every time we get some momentum, the ref finds something to help his countrymen out
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:00 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

CrazyIslander wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 am
shanky wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:57 am I love women tv pundits, it makes rugby sexy.
Cool. Objectify them

Disgraceful
They've got me.
Allana goes straight from this stuff to anchoring the NRL analysis as well

She’s amazing
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

CrazyIslander wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:57 am I love women tv pundits, it makes rugby sexy.
Cool. Objectify them

Disgraceful
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:48 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

We’d be up by a 100 now if Jouby was reffing

Maybe more
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:26 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August
Replies: 941
Views: 36779

Re: Bledisloe II: All Blacks vs Wallabies: MATCH THREAD: Sat 14th August

Interesting that they’ve got a Tudor watch advert painted on the field

NZR just reminding the ref of what’s coming after the game?
by shanky
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:23 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

We’re not asking for your art film classics This is your best cringe/bad film that you can nominate without losing face, because you’re doing it ironically, yah? I’m happy to kick off with a few a) Karate Kid b) Top Gun c) Four weddings The first two are dead cert genre classics. They aren't bad or...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:43 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Sydney.... fvcked
Replies: 5147
Views: 135071

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

My post was in the vibe of the thread I’ve uttered not one word of criticism of Daniel andrews. Nor would I, because I’ve made it clear that these people are doing the best they can Meanwhile, I’ve stood by while AC has politicised the living fvck out of this crisis. You never said a thing about th...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:51 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Paris, Texas

Mainly for the music, because the rest of it was pretentious shite
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:47 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Winger_ wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:46 pm It's Jason Statham so no it's just ridiculous but entertaining.
:thumbup:
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:44 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up
Replies: 12
Views: 623

Re: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up

The slicing was impressive

It was a bit weird with that Cobra-Kai bystander in the mall getting a bit carried away
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:41 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Winger_ wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:33 pm Crank - just a terribly bad film but you are happy every time you watch it.

You can also add The Transporter films into that also.
Thanks. I haven’t watched it

Is it scary? :uhoh:
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:40 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Damn

That list rocks
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:38 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

bimboman wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:33 pm Warriors.....


LOL
I’ve probably watched that film. About the same time I watched Action Jackson

But I’ve chosen to forget both. :lol:
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:34 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Sydney.... fvcked
Replies: 5147
Views: 135071

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

My post was in the vibe of the thread I’ve uttered not one word of criticism of Daniel andrews. Nor would I, because I’ve made it clear that these people are doing the best they can Meanwhile, I’ve stood by while AC has politicised the living fvck out of this crisis. You never said a thing about tha...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:29 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:28 pm
bimboman wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:21 pm Fifth element .
Wash your mouth out. How is that a bad film?

My vote is Days of Thunder. So clichéd it could be mistaken as a parody. But still pretty cool. When he rocks up om his Harley ... lol.
Word
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:25 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Crossroads

Ralph Macchio

Yeah?
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Nolanator wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:21 pm Independence Day.
:uhoh:
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

Re: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

Good call

Total Recall in the same vein
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:16 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Sydney.... fvcked
Replies: 5147
Views: 135071

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

He can’t be loving it, because ALP politicians are different/better, and would never enjoy deaths in another state Because not all politicians are the same, I’m told. They’re not all venal fckwits, only the centre-right ones are. If they were centre-left, they’d be golden. I think after all the shi...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:09 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Sydney.... fvcked
Replies: 5147
Views: 135071

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

He can’t be loving it, because ALP politicians are different/better, and would never enjoy deaths in another state

Because not all politicians are the same, I’m told. They’re not all venal fckwits, only the centre-right ones are. If they were centre-left, they’d be golden.
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:05 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of
Replies: 163
Views: 6321

The greatest ‘bad’ film you can think of

We’re not asking for your art film classics

This is your best cringe/bad film that you can nominate without losing face, because you’re doing it ironically, yah?

I’m happy to kick off with a few

a) Karate Kid
b) Top Gun
c) Four weddings
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up
Replies: 12
Views: 623

Re: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up

badmannotinjapan wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:26 pm I take it you know nothing about Japan. Every bit of that fish will be consumed.
LOL was that necessary?

You had the chance to demonstrate your knowledge but instead you chose to be a knob.

Plus ca change
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:25 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up
Replies: 12
Views: 623

Re: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up

I like sashimi, and I’m a bit conflicted about this very interesting video I don’t know exactly what this fish is worth, but prices can easily be 100k-200k per fish . They treat the animal with respect, but there seems to be a fair bit of waste Anyway, let’s hear your thoughts https://youtu.be/tXIB...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:23 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Glass Coffee tables safe at last
Replies: 5
Views: 575

Re: Glass Coffee tables safe at last

TranceNRG wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:58 pm You no longer sitting on them?
Having seen fat cat’s melon, I suspect the solution is him no longer asking them who’s the prettiest of them all
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:20 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom
Replies: 1482
Views: 51006

Re: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom

Melbourne and Brisbane have both beaten it No, no, no. They’ve created another delay. That’s all. Stop believing it is or can be “beaten”. We threatened its family, bimbo. We know where it lives. Well done, don’t stop believing. This is a journey. LOL. Spot the bloke who’s lived in America for ages...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:16 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up
Replies: 12
Views: 623

Like Sashimi? Watch this $200k fish being cut up

I like sashimi, and I’m a bit conflicted about this very interesting video I don’t know exactly what this fish is worth, but prices can easily be 100k-200k per fish. They treat the animal with respect, but there seems to be a fair bit of waste Anyway, let’s hear your thoughts https://youtu.be/tXIBom...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:31 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom
Replies: 1482
Views: 51006

Re: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom

There was some interesting points made on a recent coroncast For the original (alpha) strain, the r0 was 2 the lockdown measures last year were 70% effective, therefore getting the r0 down below 1.0, which means the virus was contracting, rather than expanding the Delta variant has an r0 of 8. Ther...
by shanky
Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:33 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom
Replies: 1482
Views: 51006

Re: Australia - The Hermit Kingdom

bimboman wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:31 am
shanky wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:26 am Well, that's what the CDC say

what would they know?

This is the same CDC that told us masks didn’t , did, didn’t and now did work yes ?
Mate. I'll leave you plough your own furrow if that's OK

There's plenty of people willing to engage with you on that, but I'm not one of them :thumbup: