Search found 12631 matches

by TheFrog
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:07 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

I listened to Trump's speech tonight. Had he stopped after the first 5min or so, this would have been his first decent speech in a long time, Presidential and democratic in standing. Unfortunately he couldn't refrain from bragging and more importantly lying again... but at least he spared us the rig...
by TheFrog
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:01 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mitch certainly pressing toward Trump's guilty verdict in the Senate. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/19/politics/mitch-mcconnell-rioters-provoked/index.html "The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful p...
by TheFrog
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:15 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mitch certainly pressing toward Trump's guilty verdict in the Senate. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/19/politics/mitch-mcconnell-rioters-provoked/index.html "The mob was fed lies," McConnell, a Kentucky Republican, said on the Senate floor. "They were provoked by the President and other powerful pe...
by TheFrog
Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:50 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick will you watch the inauguration before departing the bored? I expect to watch at least another five. Probably not this one though as Biden is a pervert . Is this a statement of fact, proven beyond any reasonable doubt or is this the product of your own sick imagination? And what is your standa...
by TheFrog
Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:47 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Today is Pardoning Day; Trump expected to make about 100 pardons, before jumping on the plane. We'll see. Will be a real rogue's gallery. This particular presidential power needs to be removed. At the very least, the President shouldn't be allowed pardon people with whom he has a personal relations...
by TheFrog
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:41 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick Mannock wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:23 pm I do not post far right shit.

Stop lying please.
Where do you believe there is a lie?

That you don't post shit but only quality?

Or that you don't post far right material on here?
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:15 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick how about if there is no evidence of fraud found and when Biden becomes president next January, you have to flounce? There has been evidence. Many people gave written and verbal evidence of fraud at numerous hearings. The fact it has not been tried in court is irrelevant Looks like there will ...
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:27 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

A French individual they say :shock:

We haven't heard from Xupi in a long time? :shock:

Is he the one? :shock:
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:26 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick how about if there is no evidence of fraud found and when Biden becomes president next January, you have to flounce? There has been evidence. Many people gave written and verbal evidence of fraud at numerous hearings. The fact it has not been tried in court is irrelevant Looks like there will ...
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:23 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick how about if there is no evidence of fraud found and when Biden becomes president next January, you have to flounce? There has been evidence. Many people gave written and verbal evidence of fraud at numerous hearings. The fact it has not been tried in court is irrelevant Looks like there will ...
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:21 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick how about if there is no evidence of fraud found and when Biden becomes president next January, you have to flounce? There has been evidence. Many people gave written and verbal evidence of fraud at numerous hearings. The fact it has not been tried in court is irrelevant Looks like there will ...
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:17 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Sandstorm wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:16 pm FFS 4071, put that shite in a Spoiler x(
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where did you find that shit 4071?

What you are doing is dangerous and will send guys like MightyReds spiralling into total madness.
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:09 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Sefton wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:07 pm Which hearings, Mick?
Image
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:08 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Jensrsa wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:50 pm Image
As I said, this sums up Trump. Sad man, horrible man to be true. And to make sure this goes down in history as a true representation of his mind, he also pardonned a war criminal.
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:06 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

ovalball wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:56 pm BBC reporting an attack near the Capitol - smoke seen.
The fire was several blocks away.
by TheFrog
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:01 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Well, earlier in the thread Mick said this: I think Pelosi acted too quickly when facts had not yet been established. It is possible that she did so as the constitution only permits sitting presidents to be impeached. And it now looks like she has failed anyway. Now he has found one of his favourit...
by TheFrog
Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:13 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Interesting video from an ex-Antifa bloke. Partly explains why I have nothing but contempt for the weasel Joe Biden. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0BKdRywTcg&ab_channel=Valuetainment Because Antifa doesn't look up to him or not even to people like AOC? [Based on what the guy says on the video]. ...
by TheFrog
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:29 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: The all new Photography thread - post your best efforts here
Replies: 2378
Views: 188024

Re: The all new Photography thread - post your best efforts here

Although I can't be 100% sure I have no reason at all to doubt that it's real. It sounds like he got "lucky" like many top level photographers do in that he was in the right place at the right time. I was just making the point that it was nowhere near a high tech camera - quite the opposite in term...
by TheFrog
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:25 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

acting secretary of defence chris miller down with the troops in dc recently.. https://files.catbox.moe/lpd80h.mp4 I don’t see these troops as a sign of security. If was plotting a military coup, they would be a key part of the plan. Next I would make sure that all the key senior positions in defen...
by TheFrog
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:14 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

dam0 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:55 am
TheFrog wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:15 am So, what is the proportion of Antifa activits arrested so far in relation to the Capitol riot?
Well they wouldn't be arrested would they? We all know that the police has a strong bias in favour of antifa and other left wing protesters.
Fair point. Sorry for asking a stupid question.
by TheFrog
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:17 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1254521

I still fail to understand the lack of readiness on January 6th, but it looks like this time there is some serious police activity on going.
by TheFrog
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:15 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

So, what is the proportion of Antifa activits arrested so far in relation to the Capitol riot?
by TheFrog
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:56 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Anybody promoting this jayden X cock is the very reason we are were we are internationally. Massive disinformation campaigns with idiot foot soldiers in every corner of the tittyweb including liddle old PR. Little England types were disproportionately effected by these campaigns so no surprise we h...
by TheFrog
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:50 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

merry! wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:05 pm
El Homerino wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:58 pm Lies again from the Brexit/Trump crew. Lovely bunch.
not everything you disagree with is a lie.

grow up, buttercup. :)
Mmm... is this the beginning of a confession? :D
by TheFrog
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:47 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

I would happily support the arrest of the leader of Antifa for the crime of sedition, based on what his/her follower is alleged to have got up to on the 6th. Who's the leader of Antifa? Quite How about arresting the people handling the money ? Yeah, go for it. Anybody donating money to a murderous,...
by TheFrog
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:44 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Mick - gone Santa- gone Derwyn- gone Merry keeps a loney vigil on the deck of the SS Trump as she slowly slips beneath the waves. the war against the deep state has been going since 1485. never surrender! :P And those are the core troopers ? :lol: (the Jaromiquai guy). Chansley has spoken openly ab...
by TheFrog
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:39 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

CrazyIslander wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:34 am
Gavin Duffy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:44 am What's obamagate you freak?
Obamagate is not something you can see or touch. It's a feeling, it's a vibe.
It's deflection at his best...
by TheFrog
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:34 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

shanky wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:33 pm WTF is up with all these tldr wordy posts?

I can’t be expected to read whole essays just to get your point of view :x

Did Oscar Wilde need whole books to get his point across? No!
In a few words: White Lies Matter.
by TheFrog
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:38 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Announced that the National Mall will be closed on Inauguration Day, so no crowd for Biden's inauguration, other than the National Guard and dignitaries. Feds say the far right 'chatter' is off the charts. Something due to happen. Had a glance for the first time at them in a bit of detail on their ...
by TheFrog
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:36 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

The shaudenfruede is strong about this one... indeed most beautiful and joyous. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-wont-pay-rudy-giuliani-election-legal-work_n_5fffa763c5b6c77d85ecbe46 Beautiful, many people are saying. In addition to not being paid, Rudy could be in trouble professionally too. O...
by TheFrog
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:54 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Towny, I understand and see your point and you are absolutely right that fighting lies carries the risk of arming dictators with the possibility to institutionalize their own truth. That being said, and this was the reference to Courts of Law having to try to establish facts (truth) beyond reasonabl...
by TheFrog
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:22 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

You can only imagine the shit Giuliani has on Trump FFS!, just how stupid is he refusing to pay? :shock: :lol: Idiot does what idiots do. Rudy will know where all the bodies are buried. The only thing that might save Trump is that Rudys credibility is shot to hell. Remember Trump is the President a...
by TheFrog
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:42 am
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

I listened to C-Span live for 15min and couldn't take more. x( The amount of lies, bad faith etc... No wonder Americans are pissed with their politicians. I thought French politicians were bad, but this is a whole new standard. Lying is a full time job here . Yep. Not confined to politicians either...
by TheFrog
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:44 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Can't see support for a generic 'green new deal' translating into a credible bid for the presidency. As I see it the GND is a vision. Practically it will have to be implemented piece by piece. Any idea to implement it all at once is foolish. But it gives a blueprint of where one wants to go, what o...
by TheFrog
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:43 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Can't see support for a generic 'green new deal' translating into a credible bid for the presidency. As I see it the GND is a vision. Practically it will have to be implemented piece by piece. Any idea to implement it all at once is foolish. But it gives a blueprint of where one wants to go, what o...
by TheFrog
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:35 pm
Forum: Rugby Forum
Topic: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all
Replies: 128506
Views: 5521652

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Can't see support for a generic 'green new deal' translating into a credible bid for the presidency. As I see it the GND is a vision. Practically it will have to be implemented piece by piece. Any idea to implement it all at once is foolish. But it gives a blueprint of where one wants to go, what o...