Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10413, 10414, 10415, 10416, 10417, 10418, 10419 ... 10606  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 56870
Mullet 2 wrote:
And we have a go at the indo for rag journalism


It took me a while to realise but the election campaign showed up the IT as being just as much of a rag, if not more.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29066
Location: SOB>Todd
CM11 wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
And we have a go at the indo for rag journalism


It took me a while to realise but the election campaign showed up the IT as being just as much of a rag, if not more.

Tintin really showed his arse.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 13504
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney
16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37210
Location: Pigdogistan
Mullet 2 wrote:
CM11 wrote:
https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/your-father-works-for-my-father-schools-rugby-turning-toxic-in-the-stands-1.4172843?mode=amp

Not a great look.

'your father works for my father' sounds familiar, think it's been around for ages. Completely crass.

'we pay fees' though? Like ffs guys. It's clearly not working.



They put this in the paper :lol: :lol: :lol:


It's teddible, Joe.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9140
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney

16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher

The lads getting the band back together!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 13504
hermie wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney

16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher

The lads getting the band back together!


Last time all three start a game together for Leinster?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49897
Location: Dirty Leeds
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37210
Location: Pigdogistan
Ospreys are going to get spanked.

When is Carter due back?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17785
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11888
Location: Belfast
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.


you would hope there's more than enough there for the ospreys


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9140
irishrugbyua wrote:
hermie wrote:
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney

16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher

The lads getting the band back together!


Last time all three start a game together for Leinster?

Maybe.

Still a ridiculously strong team. I guess Leinster can target only the home matches from here on out, possibly send the kids to South Africa?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49897
Location: Dirty Leeds
Nolanator wrote:
Ospreys are going to get spanked.

When is Carter due back?

Carter due back next week


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17785
So how far off the team must Graham Curtis be that he can't get a bench spot over Jonny Stewart who should be leaving at the end of the season.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Posts: 8621
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.


Nah, we need to make hay over the next couple of games. Lets play our best team minus Hendy, Herring, Cooney and Stockdale. Let the youngsters come in if we have dead rubbers, throwing a match, or if its injury-enforced.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 10050
Jim Lahey wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.

Nah, we need to make hay over the next couple of games. Lets play our best team minus Hendy, Herring, Cooney and Stockdale. Let the youngsters come in if we have dead rubbers, throwing a match, or if its injury-enforced.

This is a dead rubber. O’s are woeful, and if we didnt win this while putting in 2/3 young players we don’t deserve a spot in the play off’s


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25875
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Posts: 8621
Never underestimate our ability to shit the bed and look silly URH.
We are the Scotland of club rugby.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17785
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:
Jim Lahey wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.

Nah, we need to make hay over the next couple of games. Lets play our best team minus Hendy, Herring, Cooney and Stockdale. Let the youngsters come in if we have dead rubbers, throwing a match, or if its injury-enforced.

This is a dead rubber. O’s are woeful, and if we didnt win this while putting in 2/3 young players we don’t deserve a spot in the play off’s

Exactly, like we could have left out one of the backrowers for sure, maybe started McGrath and had Reid on the bench.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm
Posts: 5543
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney
16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49897
Location: Dirty Leeds
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.

As I said, if we get 3 good results through the 6N then we're in great shape to introduce players over the rest of the Pro14 campaign.

Of the young lads to come in, Moore is returning from injury, Hume is injured, Lowry is injured, McCann is with the u20s, Rea Jnr is injured etc.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 10050
Jim Lahey wrote:
Never underestimate our ability to shit the bed and look silly URH.
We are the Scotland of club rugby.

Yeah, but Nordi, McGrath etc on the bench?
Don’t forget the Ospreys will be without a lot as well


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17785
earl the beaver wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.

As I said, if we get 3 good results through the 6N then we're in great shape to introduce players over the rest of the Pro14 campaign.

Of the young lads to come in, Moore is returning from injury, Hume is injured, Lowry is injured, McCann is with the u20s, Rea Jnr is injured etc.

There's very little reason Allison and Reid shouldn't have been involved though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8325
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney
16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher


More than usual but not surprising.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm
Posts: 1362
Mullet 2 wrote:
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Barry Daly must be back soon too. Anyone heard anything? Adam Byrne looking like the odd man out - he can start batting come-hither eyes at the Prem, I'd say, maybe France. Should be snapped up if he does. Connacht would have him, but think he can set his sights on a bigger budget/profile team....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29066
Location: SOB>Todd
Going to the Leinster match this weekend, hope the weather isn't too dogshit for my first game in about 3 years.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49897
Location: Dirty Leeds
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.

As I said, if we get 3 good results through the 6N then we're in great shape to introduce players over the rest of the Pro14 campaign.

Of the young lads to come in, Moore is returning from injury, Hume is injured, Lowry is injured, McCann is with the u20s, Rea Jnr is injured etc.

There's very little reason Allison and Reid shouldn't have been involved though.

Allison maybe, but for Reid we have a young guy starting at LH and an Ireland squad member who needs gametime on the bench.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7537
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney
16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher


I presume that is Harry Byrne on the bench? Cheetahs have looked good at home, how have they done away so far?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8325
jezzer wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Barry Daly must be back soon too. Anyone heard anything? Adam Byrne looking like the odd man out - he can start batting come-hither eyes at the Prem, I'd say, maybe France. Should be snapped up if he does. Connacht would have him, but think he can set his sights on a bigger budget/profile team....


I think this weeks update said that he and Leavy were back running.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7537
Since 2003 Ireland have won 4 times in Twickers in the 6ns. Have they been beaten there by any of the other 6ns teams?
I know Scotland drew there last year, Wales beat them their in the RWC (have they won there in the 6ns?), France generally sh*t the bed there in recent times.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17785
earl the beaver wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
unseenwork wrote:
earl the beaver wrote:
Ulster team to play Ospreys, Guinness PRO14 Round 11, Saturday 15 February at Liberty Stadium, kick-off 5.15pm (Live on Premier Sports 1 and eir Sport 1):

(15-9) Matt Faddes, Robert Baloucoune, Luke Marshall, Stuart McCloskey, Louis Ludik, Billy Burns, David Shanahan.

(1-8) Eric O'Sullivan, Adam McBurney, Marty Moore, Alan O'Connor (Capt.), Kieran Treadwell, Matthew Rea, Sean Reidy, Marcell Coetzee.

Replacements: John Andrew, Jack McGrath, Tom O'Toole, David O'Connor, Jordi Murphy, Jonny Stewart, Bill Johnston, Craig Gilroy.

It's a a strong team, just you know, would have been nice to have seen some fresh faces. Still no sign of Lowry.

As I said, if we get 3 good results through the 6N then we're in great shape to introduce players over the rest of the Pro14 campaign.

Of the young lads to come in, Moore is returning from injury, Hume is injured, Lowry is injured, McCann is with the u20s, Rea Jnr is injured etc.

There's very little reason Allison and Reid shouldn't have been involved though.

Allison maybe, but for Reid we have a young guy starting at LH and an Ireland squad member who needs gametime on the bench.

I would have started McGrath in that case and had Reid on the bench, or vice versa if there's restrictions on the number of minutes that McGrath can play. O'Sullivan can wait to next week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29066
Location: SOB>Todd
Is Addison reaching critical mass with all these injuries?
It's looking a bit Luke Fitz for him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7537
jezzer wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Barry Daly must be back soon too. Anyone heard anything? Adam Byrne looking like the odd man out - he can start batting come-hither eyes at the Prem, I'd say, maybe France. Should be snapped up if he does. Connacht would have him, but think he can set his sights on a bigger budget/profile team....


Yep remember when he was tearing it up a few years ago in Europe, Will Greenwood even put him in as a possible Lions bolter :shock:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union ... dam-byrne/

He has always been decent going forward but had his defensive issues. Thats why I think it is probally alot better that Stockdale came up through Ulster as not sure his defensive issues would have been tolerated as much at Leinster and probally would not have been given as much chances.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17785
Floppykid wrote:
Is Addison reaching critical mass with all these injuries?
It's looking a bit Luke Fitz for him.

There's a reason his career didn't take off in England.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8295
Luckycharmer wrote:
jezzer wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Barry Daly must be back soon too. Anyone heard anything? Adam Byrne looking like the odd man out - he can start batting come-hither eyes at the Prem, I'd say, maybe France. Should be snapped up if he does. Connacht would have him, but think he can set his sights on a bigger budget/profile team....


Yep remember when he was tearing it up a few years ago in Europe, Will Greenwood even put him in as a possible Lions bolter :shock:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union ... dam-byrne/

He has always been decent going forward but had his defensive issues. Thats why I think it is probally alot better that Stockdale came up through Ulster as not sure his defensive issues would have been tolerated as much at Leinster and probally would not have been given as much chances.

Stockdale is also different gravy going forward.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 49897
Location: Dirty Leeds
Luckycharmer wrote:
jezzer wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Barry Daly must be back soon too. Anyone heard anything? Adam Byrne looking like the odd man out - he can start batting come-hither eyes at the Prem, I'd say, maybe France. Should be snapped up if he does. Connacht would have him, but think he can set his sights on a bigger budget/profile team....


Yep remember when he was tearing it up a few years ago in Europe, Will Greenwood even put him in as a possible Lions bolter :shock:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union ... dam-byrne/

He has always been decent going forward but had his defensive issues. Thats why I think it is probally alot better that Stockdale came up through Ulster as not sure his defensive issues would have been tolerated as much at Leinster and probally would not have been given as much chances.

6N record holder, player of the tournament and fixture in the Irish side since the age of 21 wouldn't have made it at Leinster folks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1368
Floppykid wrote:
Is Addison reaching critical mass with all these injuries?
It's looking a bit Luke Fitz for him.


IF he starts a podcast it would be a dire premonition alright.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2482
irishrugbyua wrote:
1. Dooley
2. Kelleher
3. Bent
4. Molony
5. Fardy(Capt.)
6. Ruddock
7. Connors
8. Deegan
9. McGrath
10. Frawley
11. Kearney
12. Tomane
13. J O'Brien
14. McFadden
15. Kearney
16. Cronin
17. Milne
18. Salanoa
19. Baird
20. Penny
21. JGP.
22. Byrne
23. Kelleher


Is Adam Byrne injured? If not he has really dropped down the pecking order - haven't seen very much of him at all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Posts: 10050
Luckycharmer wrote:
jezzer wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Would prefer to see Keenan and Kelleher featuring in this one in the back three one with one of the lads to steady the ship.


Barry Daly must be back soon too. Anyone heard anything? Adam Byrne looking like the odd man out - he can start batting come-hither eyes at the Prem, I'd say, maybe France. Should be snapped up if he does. Connacht would have him, but think he can set his sights on a bigger budget/profile team....


Yep remember when he was tearing it up a few years ago in Europe, Will Greenwood even put him in as a possible Lions bolter :shock:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union ... dam-byrne/

He has always been decent going forward but had his defensive issues. Thats why I think it is probally alot better that Stockdale came up through Ulster as not sure his defensive issues would have been tolerated as much at Leinster and probally would not have been given as much chances.

“Given as much chances” says it all


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 15007
In better news it looks like Liathroidigloine is getting himself so frothed up about 'murdered babies' that he cant bold anymore

Looks like repealing the 8th just keeps bringing benefits


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 13504
Leinster schools quarter finals Team of the round:

1. Jack Boyle(St. Michael's)
2. Lee Barron(St. Michael's)
3. James Power(St. Michael's)
4. Jack Guinane(St. Michael's)
5. Diarmuid Mangan(Newbridge)
6. Mark Dennis(Newbridge)
7. Calum Dowling(Clongowes)
8. Will Hickey(St. Michael's)
9. Oisin Devitt(Clongowes)
10. Louis McDonagh(Castleknock)
11. Chris Kenny(St. Gerards)
12. Marcus Kiely(Newbridge)
13. Matthew Hodgins(Kilkenny)
14. Ed Kelly(St. Michael's)
15. Chris Cosgrave(St. Michael's)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 424212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10413, 10414, 10415, 10416, 10417, 10418, 10419 ... 10606  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beaver_Shark, BillW, eldanielfire, Google Adsense [Bot], jdogscoop, Tehui, towny, Wilderbeast, Zakar and 77 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group