Gavin Henson
7%

Total votes: 81

Dozy

Re: COVID-19... lab or nature?

Post by Dozy »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:26 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:21 am ^
So that's it then. Lab-leak = stolen election. Officially.
That is a bit silly

I doubt you even watched the video. It is a bit long.
I watched it.

Couple of things. There is no smoking gun, and the key players in the emails, Patrick Vallance, Fauci etc..are not conceding group and are championed by their respective governments.

As the match continues to needlessly inject a mRNA now in children as well as all Adults, without long term data and by coercion, I am still of the view that my trust levels are lower of the nations who have the gong ho match towards medical tyranny and not anywhere else.

Who's plan does all this serve?

The blocking of safe and effective vaccines looms large
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Dozy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:37 am
That is a bit silly

I watched it.

Couple of things. There is no smoking gun, and the key players in the emails, Patrick Vallance, Fauci etc..are not conceding group and are championed by their respective governments.

As the match continues to needlessly inject a mRNA now in children as well as all Adults, without long term data and by coercion, I am still of the view that my trust levels are lower of the nations who have the gong ho match towards medical tyranny and not anywhere else.

gong ho...

is that like Falung gung?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Ah, there Chinese version of the church of Scientology...not surprised you are into that. Batshit crazy.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Dozy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:10 am Ah, there Chinese version of the church of Scientology...not surprised you are into that. Batshit crazy.
Excellent new handle. Now all you need is a a suitable avatar.

And, of course, a mighty blow from the banhammer.
towny

Post by towny »

Dozy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:10 am Ah, there Chinese version of the church of Scientology...not surprised you are into that. Batshit crazy.
I’m ignorant of their beliefs - what is it that makes them so crazy?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

towny wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:22 pm
You are ignorant on stuff full stop. Especially if it's not bogan
towny

Post by towny »

Dozy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:51 pm
Sure, but what about Falun Gong?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

towny wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:03 pm
Read you thick cnut ..this isn't the platform for me to spell it out to you.
towny

Post by towny »

Dozy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:48 pm
towny wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:03 pm
Read you thick cnut ..this isn't the platform for me to spell it out to you.
You’re right. This is a place to discuss rugby, but as you never do that, I figured that you were willing to discuss the reasons behind your passionate love and hate for things.

Otherwise, why else are you here? Come on - have the courage to answer a question for once. Step up. Don’t let fear hold you back.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

TheFrog

Post by TheFrog »

Dozy wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:37 am
That is a bit silly

I watched it.

I live in the US and I can guarantee you that there is no coercion here. The worst I have seen was a scheme where one beer was offered if you took the shot.
vh5150

Post by vh5150 »

“Respected” Virologists in full blown meltdown. Crazy theory’s emerging and Fauci on record saying the risk of gain of function experiments bs lab leak “worth it” This is getting so juicy.

https://youtu.be/sNMmPw9_Iec
Jeff the Bear

Post by Jeff the Bear »

vh5150 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:53 am “Respected” Virologists in full blown meltdown. Crazy theory’s emerging and Fauci on record saying the risk of gain of function experiments bs lab leak “worth it” This is getting so juicy.

That is self evidently not what the quote says. He's saying that even if a modified virus escapes, the scientific benefit of modifying the virus and studying it still outweighs the (then provisional and on the outer edges of plausibility) risks of it escaping.

You can argue whether that's a right or wrong position to take (the fact that no one seemed to give a shit at the time would suggest that everyone agreed)...but it clearly doesn't say, as you and your nutter youtuber seem to be suggesting, that a 'gain of function' experiment was created with the express purpose of release so as to get better scientific data.
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Virologists are the new climate scientists. FACT.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

vh5150 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:53 am “Respected” Virologists in full blown meltdown. Crazy theory’s emerging and Fauci on record saying the risk of gain of function experiments bs lab leak “worth it” This is getting so juicy.

Once again, thanks for the link.

I have subscribed.

This is strong stuff. Attempting to link his videos on Twitter often leads to immediate removal.
TheFrog

Post by TheFrog »

Jeff the Bear wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:51 am

That is self evidently not what the quote says. He's saying that even if a modified virus escapes, the scientific benefit of modifying the virus and studying it still outweighs the (then provisional and on the outer edges of plausibility) risks of it escaping.

You can argue whether that's a right or wrong position to take (the fact that no one seemed to give a shit at the time would suggest that everyone agreed)...but it clearly doesn't say, as you and your nutter youtuber seem to be suggesting, that a 'gain of function' experiment was created with the express purpose of release so as to get better scientific data.
Covid and batshit crazy... I start to see the link.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

So embarrassed by their appalling Covid-19 response, the leaders of the worst performing western nations, lead by a unkempt blond twat who still can lock his country down properly, are going after a conspiracy theory think it might distract from their failures.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/g7-sum ... TQADRAGWI/
towny

Post by towny »

Muttonbirds wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:34 pm So embarrassed by their appalling Covid-19 response, the leaders of the worst performing western nations, lead by a unkempt blond twat who still can lock his country down properly, are going after a conspiracy theory think it might distract from their failures.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/g7-sum ... TQADRAGWI/
Why do you think it’s so unlikely that it could have leaked from a lab?
vh5150

Post by vh5150 »

Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

vh5150 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:51 am This is important.

https://trialsitenews.com/250000-reward ... leblowers/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by 4071 »

Bindi wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:07 am Virologists are the new climate scientists. FACT.
Rugby2023

Post by Rugby2023 »

So it's now admitted the NIH, led by Fauci, funded Wuhan lab for bat coronavirus research to study whether bat coronaviruses could transmit to humans but Fauci claims this did not include gain of function research which coincidentally involves making bat coronaviruses more transmissible to humans.

Fauci chose China because...
Fauci added: “You don’t want to study bats in Fairfax County, Virginia, to find out what the animal-human interface is that might lead to a jumping of species.”
puku

Post by puku »

Rugby2023 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:30 pm
So it's now admitted the NIH, led by Fauci, funded Wuhan lab for bat coronavirus research to study whether bat coronaviruses could transmit to humans but Fauci claims this did not include gain of function research which coincidentally involves making bat coronaviruses more transmissible to humans.

Fauci added: “You don’t want to study bats in Fairfax County, Virginia, to find out what the animal-human interface is that might lead to a jumping of species.”
So? Fauci is 100% correct in what he said there.

This narrative to besmirch Fauci is an interesting one and is led by the usual political suspects here in the US.

Let's clarify a few things. Firstly, Fauci does not lead the NIH. Francis Collins does. Fauci heads NIAID, a division within the NIH. Secondly, Fauci does not and cannot award NIH grants unilaterally. There is a process of peer review (3 reviewers), followed by a full review by a specific committee of subject area experts (up to 20 people) where the grant is weighed on its merits. Fauci may not even have been involved in this process as the area of research is outside of his area of expertise (I know my NIH grants are not reviewed by the head of the NIH division I submit to, because of that reason). Thirdly, the grant in question awarded in 2014 to Peter Daszak was for 6 years at a little over 600K per annum. A reasonably large grant in the context of things, but an insignificant amount when you consider the NIH budget and the annual budget of the Wuhan Institute. I don't know how the 600K per annum was split between the ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE, INC and the Wuhan Virology Institute, but it certainly was not 100%. Then we come to the grant in question and it's stated Aims. For those interested you can read the layperson's summary here:

https://reporter.nih.gov/search/xHUyGPD ... ls/9491676.

You can agree that the Aims seem meritorious and given the context of both the MERS and SARS outbreaks, research that need to be funded and funded, with a collaborating US partner, to one of the global experts in studying bat viruses at an institute ideally positioned to do that work.

Whether SARS-Cov2 came from the Wuhan Virology Institute is unknown, but to insinuate that Fauci is somehow culpable for the Covid-19 pandemic is grade A fücking nonsense.
vh5150

Post by vh5150 »

puku wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:04 pm

This narrative to besmirch Fauci is an interesting one and is led by the usual political suspects here in the US.

Let's clarify a few things. Firstly, Fauci does not lead the NIH. Francis Collins does. Fauci heads NIAID, a division within the NIH. Secondly, Fauci does not and cannot award NIH grants unilaterally. There is a process of peer review (3 reviewers), followed by a full review by a specific committee of subject area experts (up to 20 people) where the grant is weighed on its merits. Fauci may not even have been involved in this process as the area of research is outside of his area of expertise (I know my NIH grants are not reviewed by the head of the NIH division I submit to, because of that reason). Thirdly, the grant in question awarded in 2014 to Peter Daszak was for 6 years at a little over 600K per annum. A reasonably large grant in the context of things, but an insignificant amount when you consider the NIH budget and the annual budget of the Wuhan Institute. I don't know how the 600K per annum was split between the ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE, INC and the Wuhan Virology Institute, but it certainly was not 100%. Then we come to the grant in question and it's stated Aims. For those interested you can read the layperson's summary here:

You can agree that the Aims seem meritorious and given the context of both the MERS and SARS outbreaks, research that need to be funded and funded, with a collaborating US partner, to one of the global experts in studying bat viruses at an institute ideally positioned to do that work.

Whether SARS-Cov2 came from the Wuhan Virology Institute is unknown, but to insinuate that Fauci is somehow culpable for the Covid-19 pandemic is grade A fücking nonsense.
wake up ... Fauci is neck deep in this and the leaked and "redacted' emails say as much. There are private trusts and institutions that are the tail wagging the dog that is the NIH.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

What a thread! :lol:
puku

Post by puku »

vh5150 wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:55 am

wake up ... Fauci is neck deep in this and the leaked and "redacted' emails say as much. There are private trusts and institutions that are the tail wagging the dog that is the NIH.
:lol:

Got some examples buddy of these trusts and institutions?

Leaked emails that were redacted? How curious :roll:
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Fauci is science and an attack on Fauci is an attack non science, don't you know.
puku

Post by puku »

Just for you Mickey...

guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

puku wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:18 pm Just for you Mickey...

:lol: :lol:
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Mick Mannock wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:08 pm

Fauci is science and an attack on Fauci is an attack non science, don't you know.
You do know the survival rates from this virus don't you? If in the wild world that a lab leak is true, and we note now some mainstream media types just letting it float there...is this the biggest scandal of Covid? Even then it isn't.

You can see the media would rather let this with no evidence be discussed then have any discussion on the biggest scandal of the last century . The PCR and mRNA vaccine scandal.

That's the issue that matters to the world right now
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Dozy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 am

You do know the survival rates from this virus don't you? If in the wild world that a lab leak is true, and we note now some mainstream media types just letting it float there...is this the biggest scandal of Covid? Even then it isn't.

You can see the media would rather let this with no evidence be discussed then have any discussion on the biggest scandal of the last century . The PCR and mRNA vaccine scandal.

Wait what? What is the latest with the mRNA vaccine? What is the scandal?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

The long list of deadly side effects.

If I wasn't sure before I am sure now, I will not be taking a mRNA or a DNA vaccine for many years. I am now down for the long haul, be it quiting work, supporting legal challenges or whatever. It's not happening.
towny

Post by towny »

Dozy wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:56 am The long list of deadly side effects.

If I wasn't sure before I am sure now, I will not be taking a mRNA or a DNA vaccine for many years. I am now down for the long haul, be it quiting work, supporting legal challenges or whatever. It's not happening.
Good for you! 👍
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Saagar makes a compelling case that regardless of the truth of the lab theory, what an utter shitshow it was to cover it up. Both for the Media to ignore or not explore a genuine hypothesis where the authorities who had denied it, were discussing it in emails and in other medium. All to cover arses in authority and use a partisan media all to willing to do so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Czlg1xLJA
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

eldanielfire wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:35 pm Saagar makes a compelling case that regardless of the truth of the lab theory, what an utter shitshow it was to cover it up. Both for the Media to ignore or not explore a genuine hypothesis where the authorities who had denied it, were discussing it in emails and in other medium. All to cover arses in authority and use a partisan media all to willing to do so:

Though surely it's only a cover up, if the virus did come from the lab?

And plenty of media were like a dog with a bone with it... so can't say it was ignored? So we probably won't know what was/is being covered up... until we do?

About the only thing we can say is that the Chinese govt did try and hide that the virus existed in the first few weeks... though at that stage they likely had no idea what it was they were dealing with?
ovalball

Post by ovalball »

Clogs wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:05 am
Dozy wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:54 am

Wait what? What is the latest with the mRNA vaccine? What is the scandal?
You'll have to delve deep into the dark recesses of Dozy's rabid mind to find it. Probably best not to go there.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Grandpa wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:49 am
eldanielfire wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:35 pm Saagar makes a compelling case that regardless of the truth of the lab theory, what an utter shitshow it was to cover it up. Both for the Media to ignore or not explore a genuine hypothesis where the authorities who had denied it, were discussing it in emails and in other medium. All to cover arses in authority and use a partisan media all to willing to do so:

Though surely it's only a cover up, if the virus did come from the lab?
Not entirely true. It could be a cover-up to because a Pandemic is raging out of control and they aren't sure. But they do know it's a possibility and if that ends up being true then Fauchi, who only recently revered a ban and funded such research for this exact disease in the exact area the pandemic kick-off. So he looks in the shit regardless. But he is lucky he had the Trump effect from the media.
Last edited by eldanielfire on Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Of course Jon Stewart has created some waves as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSfejgwbDQ8&t=14s