Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

All things Rugby
User avatar
Auckman
Posts: 10319
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Sydney Town

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Auckman »

Australia the most impressive of the first 7s session. They’ll be hard to beat again.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 18126
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Thomas »

Auckman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 am Australia the most impressive of the first 7s session. They’ll be hard to beat again.
Nah, NZ will be too big and too physical.
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 43111
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Kiwias »

Auckman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:57 am Australia the most impressive of the first 7s session. They’ll be hard to beat again.
They looked very sharp.
Flyin Ryan
Posts: 11268
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Indiana

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Flyin Ryan »

Canada in the 4x200 freestyle women's relay have a 14-YEAR-OLD!
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 43111
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Kiwias »

First three teams all under the old WR.
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 19284
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Zakar »

Kiwias wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:53 am First three teams all under the old WR.
Yeah that's pretty crazy
grievous
Posts: 13782
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Tahstown

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by grievous »

Get those vials down to the pool deck Chinese did a WR.
User avatar
Auckman
Posts: 10319
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Sydney Town

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Auckman »

grievous wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:01 am Get those vials down to the pool deck Chinese did a WR.
:lol:

You know everyone is thinking it over at that pool
User avatar
Enzedder
Posts: 22000
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Enzedder »

Olddantucker wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:25 am
Auckman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:19 am Australia is having a great Olympics. They’ll probably get 20 gold the way they’re going.
About time they raised their game and started challenging on the per capita table.
No chance against Jamaica mon
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Dozy »

Enzedder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:06 am
Leinsterman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:57 pm What race is your imaginary kid?
Cut it out LM - do you really need to go there?
Wouldn’t worry about him Enzedder. He has to and he always does. The comments he makes are all very angry and chippy towards kids. The guy is certainly not a parent and probably has to sign in his local Garda station.

Glad someone watches him. Weirdo.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Dozy »

Auckman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:19 am
grievous wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:01 am Get those vials down to the pool deck Chinese did a WR.
:lol:

You know everyone is thinking it over at that pool
Why because the most populous country in the world can’t physically achieve something it’s direct neighbours could?

Weirdo logic
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 18126
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Thomas »

I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Dozy »

Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 18126
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Thomas »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am
Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
I said they'd test clean, you tool. :lol:
User avatar
mrbrownstone
Posts: 4099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by mrbrownstone »

I know bugger all about Tennis, but the NZ men's doubles are currently in a semi-final with Croatia. 2-2 in the first set.
User avatar
JB1981
Posts: 7880
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:14 am
Location: NZ

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by JB1981 »

Covid drama in the athletics with US pole vault favourite Sam Kendricks out of the games after testing positive and the entire Australian athletics team currently in isolation after one of their pole vaulters had been training him.

Fingers crossed there aren’t positive tests from the interaction.
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 43111
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Kiwias »

mrbrownstone wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:27 am I know bugger all about Tennis, but the NZ men's doubles are currently in a semi-final with Croatia. 2-2 in the first set.
Lost the first set 2 - 6, Croatia really cranked up the pressure
User avatar
mrbrownstone
Posts: 4099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by mrbrownstone »

Kiwias wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:46 am
mrbrownstone wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:27 am I know bugger all about Tennis, but the NZ men's doubles are currently in a semi-final with Croatia. 2-2 in the first set.
Lost the first set 2 - 6, Croatia really cranked up the pressure
From Stuff's live blog "Keep in mind - Dodig is ranked 12th in the World for Doubles and Cilic is ranked 37th in Singles in the World, so they are up against top quality opposition!!"

From a quick Google, the Kiwi pair are ranked 50th and 20th respectively in doubles, so there's a bit of a gulf in class.

Bronze would probably be a good result for these guys.
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 43111
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Kiwias »

Service being broken over and over now
User avatar
mrbrownstone
Posts: 4099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by mrbrownstone »

Getting worked over pretty easily now. Might watch the canoeing final, which has proved very entertaining.
User avatar
mrbrownstone
Posts: 4099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by mrbrownstone »

Insane that people can compete in this sport without drowning, let alone do it at any pace.
grievous
Posts: 13782
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Tahstown

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by grievous »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am
Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
So China does cheat, glad we cleared that up.
User avatar
Wallah
Posts: 1198
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:47 pm
Location: Expat - The Sandpit

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Wallah »

Yes!! Jess Fox won the Gold for Womens Slalom :thumbup:
User avatar
mrbrownstone
Posts: 4099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by mrbrownstone »

Jess Fox takes out a very well deserved gold for Australia.
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 19284
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Zakar »

So stoked for Jess.

What they do is insane. I've done stuff in canoes and kayaks my whole life. I did a weeks training at the homebush Olympic whitewater center 5 or 6 years ago, in the beat shape of my life. After the week, I managed to make it the whole way down the course once without having to pull the plug. No gates, no timelines. It's unbelievably hard.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Dozy »

grievous wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:20 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am
Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
So China does cheat, glad we cleared that up.
I would guess all do. Very much Australia
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Leinster in London »

Chinese women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits

Hmmm?
East Germany, let's try to manufacture men out of top women swimmers.












US women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits
Aussie women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits
UK women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits

Is this the definitive proof, that theyr'e all at it?

I certainly view them as all cheating.
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 35365
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by eldanielfire »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:56 am
mr bungle wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:41 am
eldanielfire wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:55 am
mr bungle wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:54 am So, colonial Christianity. Thanks for clarifying.
What on earth is that? :lol:
European trained missionaries from Tonga spreading the colonial word of the Jesus.
I'm not sure how you could argue the spread of Christianity through the Pacific isn't a colonial activity.
Much of it was. But it doesn't appear colonial by any definition to Fiji which by definition has to be from the control over another country, which doesn't appear to be the case with Fiji here as religion arrived before any western nation took over. Unless you take the spread of any practice or idea as colonial. Then everything that isn't done in complete isolation is.
User avatar
nardol
Posts: 20823
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by nardol »

Leinster in London wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 am Chinese women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits

Hmmm?
East Germany, let's try to manufacture men out of top women swimmers.












US women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits
Aussie women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits
UK women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits

Is this the definitive proof, that theyr'e all at it?

I certainly view them as all cheating.
they have low body fat which means small boobs a lot of the time

It's why women shouldn't do sport, its not good for them
User avatar
Leinsterman
Posts: 11139
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Leinsterman »

I see Alice Kinsella from the GB all-round gymnastics team is the daughter of ex Ireland soccer international Mark Kinsella.
Talk about making you feel old :lol:
User avatar
mrbrownstone
Posts: 4099
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by mrbrownstone »

China impressive in the 7s, although still fairly comfortable for Australia. 26-12.
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 37451
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by guy smiley »

eldanielfire wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:37 am Much of it was. But it doesn't appear colonial by any definition to Fiji which by definition has to be from the control over another country, which doesn't appear to be the case with Fiji here as religion arrived before any western nation took over. Unless you take the spread of any practice or idea as colonial. Then everything that isn't done in complete isolation is.

Well... yeah. The way I see it, missionaries arrive colonising the locals with their philosophy and in this case encouraging the further spread of that through deputised missionaries spreading the good word.

the durty bastards.




As for swimmers and shoulders, hips and chests etc...

when I was about 11 or so a cousin got into competitive swimming. He's about a year older than me. Within what seemed like a few months he was huge. Barrel chested, massive shoulders... the development was phenomenal.

Over the last year or so, a good friend's daughter has hit about the same age and she's been a competitive swimmer since she was about 6 or so... surf livesaving in Qld. She is enormous across the shoulders, almost the size of her mother already and whie you can see she's hitting puberty from photos, she is a classic olympic swimmer body shape... snake hips, huge shoulders, flat chest.

I don't think it necessarily means she's on the gear.
User avatar
Edinburgh01
Posts: 5854
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Edinburgh01 »

If you want to see big shoulders and over developed upper bodies, just look at kayakers / canoeists.

It is less obvious compared to swimmers since you never see them stripped on TV, but as has been mentioned it is an insanely physical sport, and anyone who does it bulks up very quickly.
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 35365
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by eldanielfire »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:54 am
eldanielfire wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:37 am Much of it was. But it doesn't appear colonial by any definition to Fiji which by definition has to be from the control over another country, which doesn't appear to be the case with Fiji here as religion arrived before any western nation took over. Unless you take the spread of any practice or idea as colonial. Then everything that isn't done in complete isolation is.

Well... yeah. The way I see it, missionaries arrive colonising the locals with their philosophy and in this case encouraging the further spread of that through deputised missionaries spreading the good word.

the durty bastards.
The way you want to see it is not what the definition is though.
As for swimmers and shoulders, hips and chests etc...

when I was about 11 or so a cousin got into competitive swimming. He's about a year older than me. Within what seemed like a few months he was huge. Barrel chested, massive shoulders... the development was phenomenal.

Over the last year or so, a good friend's daughter has hit about the same age and she's been a competitive swimmer since she was about 6 or so... surf livesaving in Qld. She is enormous across the shoulders, almost the size of her mother already and whie you can see she's hitting puberty from photos, she is a classic olympic swimmer body shape... snake hips, huge shoulders, flat chest.

I don't think it necessarily means she's on the gear.
Athletics girls who train hard and long will lose fat and therefore their tits is a common thing in many sports. This isn't uncommon. Neither is small tit girls period. Not sure anyone can say signs of implied doping is due to that. Often there's a reason why certain body types are successful in certain sports. We ain't seeing midget basketball players very often, thin sumo wrestlers, short legged sprinters and we ain't seeing 6'5 overweight elite marathon runners either.
Last edited by eldanielfire on Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tuivasa
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:28 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Tuivasa »

grievous wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:20 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am
Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
So China does cheat, glad we cleared that up.


So does Australia though. Steve Smith is the worst cheat in any sport I've watched. Their "legend" cricketer Shane warne banned from 2003 cricket world cup for being a performance enhancing drug cheat.
Mark Waugh also a proven fixer.


And wasn't there a swimmer from Australia banned for cheating in 2019?

Also think their whole swimming team cheated in London 2012?

Also wouldn't be surprised if Australia as a Olympic team 8n Sydney 2000 used performance enhancing drugs. Lots of the results in that Olympics went too much their way. Knowing history of Australian cheating in sports it's very likely there was widespread drug cheating by Australia in that Olympics.
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 35365
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by eldanielfire »

Tuivasa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:11 am
grievous wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:20 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am
Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
So China does cheat, glad we cleared that up.


So does Australia though. Steve Smith is the worst cheat in any sport I've watched. Their "legend" cricketer Shane warne banned from 2003 cricket world cup for being a performance enhancing drug cheat.
Mark Waugh also a proven fixer.


And wasn't there a swimmer from Australia banned for cheating in 2019?

Also think their whole swimming team cheated in London 2012?

Also wouldn't be surprised if Australia as a Olympic team 8n Sydney 2000 used performance enhancing drugs. Lots of the results in that Olympics went too much their way. Knowing history of Australian cheating in sports it's very likely there was widespread drug cheating by Australia in that Olympics.
You really have a hard-on for the aussies :lol:
Tuivasa
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:28 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Tuivasa »

nardol wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:42 am
Leinster in London wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:18 am Chinese women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits

Hmmm?
East Germany, let's try to manufacture men out of top women swimmers.












US women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits
Aussie women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits
UK women swimmers: Big Shoulders, no tits

Is this the definitive proof, that theyr'e all at it?

I certainly view them as all cheating.
they have low body fat which means small boobs a lot of the time

It's why women shouldn't do sport, its not good for them

F*** off you sexist asshole.
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 37451
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by guy smiley »

You're full of shit though...

you're a blowhard who disappears when the heat goes on your fake arguments. You're a bully and a racist who accuses others of doing what you do.

You're a classic hypocrite.
Tuivasa
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:28 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Tuivasa »

eldanielfire wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 am
Tuivasa wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:11 am
grievous wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:20 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:18 am
Thomas wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:12 am I'm sure they'll test clean. It's not like China to have ever cheated using drugs before. :thumbup:

I'm also sure there's a very valid reason none of the Chinese swimmers competed in the 200m freestyle event as well. Probably resting the team. Smart people, those Chinese.
If you look at those caught using drugs in these sports, a history, then you will find the US is miles ahead of everyone else in the numbers.

You just only picture the Chinese because they look and speak different to you and therefore your mind is wired to attack and blame them. This is a condition you suffer from and doesn’t relate to any facts at all.

It is your that needs to look at the wiring in your brain and ask why are you so socially conditioned to have these instinctive prejudices and why.
So China does cheat, glad we cleared that up.


So does Australia though. Steve Smith is the worst cheat in any sport I've watched. Their "legend" cricketer Shane warne banned from 2003 cricket world cup for being a performance enhancing drug cheat.
Mark Waugh also a proven fixer.


And wasn't there a swimmer from Australia banned for cheating in 2019?

Also think their whole swimming team cheated in London 2012?

Also wouldn't be surprised if Australia as a Olympic team 8n Sydney 2000 used performance enhancing drugs. Lots of the results in that Olympics went too much their way. Knowing history of Australian cheating in sports it's very likely there was widespread drug cheating by Australia in that Olympics.
You really have a hard-on for the aussies :lol:


No they are cheats and the country Is openly racist too.
Only right wing politically correct and bogans will disagree.
Tuivasa
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:28 am

Re: Official 2020 Olympics Thread (being held in 2021)

Post by Tuivasa »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:13 am You're full of shit though...

you're a blowhard who disappears when the heat goes on your fake arguments. You're a bully and a racist who accuses others of doing what you do.

You're a classic hypocrite.


F*** off . Just being better than 90% of the other bogans doesnt make you a bogan saving superstar. You are a shitstain too. And you are Australian, you aren't Newzealand , you represent Australia you bogan. Also you need to chill out cause as I said despite being a shitstain you are ok for a bogan. (Compartively).
Post Reply