Sydney.... fvcked

All things Rugby
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 7364
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:02 am
I get it. You don't agree with the way they handled it. I really do.

What is 'new' news is what you've got against small businessmen?

I'm not a 'small businessman', but I think they do a great job for the economy. I also think they're entitled to lobby for practices that are in their own best interests.
Just like the ALP and its vassals are entitled to lobby for things their way.

It's up to the various incumbent government to decide on who to listen to, right or wrong. It's one of the reasons why I haven't criticised any of the state governments, at any point.

Because making decisions is hard. Being an after-the-fact, monday morning quarterback is easy. Which is why (I guess) it's mainly the preserve of the weak minded. The simpletons. The pelicans.
:thumbup:
I'm not surprised you can't read the sarchasm in the post - tone deaf.

As for Monday morning QBing, that's been your MO on the subject since this lockdwon. I've been consistent:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:10 am

We should be in a snap lockdown - Gladys is just ideologically opposed to it
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

That post makes no sense at all

I'm not against anyone criticising any government or asking how to improve things.

that's distinctly different from the regular, daily, monotonous nay-saying we get from you and ALPsChoice
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 7364
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

And for clarification on Small businesses, I've just heard the Cowra Cherry Blossom Festival has been cancelled for the second time in two years.

They lost out on the International Travellers this year but were hoping to get as many Aussie tourists as possible - it's the biggest day of the year in Cowra

:((
User avatar
kiwigreg369
Posts: 6572
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by kiwigreg369 »

GS - from a few posts back and the article you quoted what were the extra measure that Sydney is not doing?

I didn’t see any but it may have pre-dated the mask outside/ 5km limit.

If there are other ones from Victoria I’d love to know as can personally apply and write in as ‘disgruntled from Wahroonga’.
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 34571
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Ali's Choice »

So happy for Sydney based posters that Berejiklian has swallowed her pride, and has introduced more of the measures that were successful in Melbourne. It's a shame it's taken so long and we're up to 200+_ cases per day, but that's what happens when a Premier genuinely thinks they are the Gold Standard. When a Premier thinks that they are better than every other Premier they are less likely to learn from what has happened interstate.

Hopefully this trend of tightening restrictions will continue and the night time curfew will be introduced. These parties and family get-togethers need to stop immediately.
grievous
Posts: 13782
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Tahstown

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by grievous »

Leinsterbloke wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:35 am What a shitshow. 239 cases from following the best health advice. Wonder what health advice they are following in Victoria.

Construction is open though so Sydneysiders can stay in and improve their houses which make more money then them. $1200 a day for an average house the last 3 months :lol: Some strange priorities there.
Youve got no idea about the industry, its not just benefiting Vaucluse mansions, its 25% of the NSW economy.
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 37451
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by guy smiley »

kiwigreg369 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 am GS - from a few posts back and the article you quoted what were the extra measure that Sydney is not doing?

I didn’t see any but it may have pre-dated the mask outside/ 5km limit.

If there are other ones from Victoria I’d love to know as can personally apply and write in as ‘disgruntled from Wahroonga’.
Mainly the specifics around the distance from home, masks and nature of retail outlets open, that sort of thing KG... without getting right across detail today it seems that things have moved more in line with what I was thinking but it is, as it always seems to be, late and grudgingly admitted.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:13 am And for clarification on Small businesses, I've just heard the Cowra Cherry Blossom Festival has been cancelled for the second time in two years.

They lost out on the International Travellers this year but were hoping to get as many Aussie tourists as possible - it's the biggest day of the year in Cowra

:((
Yeah, poor buggers :(
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:19 am
kiwigreg369 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 am GS - from a few posts back and the article you quoted what were the extra measure that Sydney is not doing?

I didn’t see any but it may have pre-dated the mask outside/ 5km limit.

If there are other ones from Victoria I’d love to know as can personally apply and write in as ‘disgruntled from Wahroonga’.
Mainly the specifics around the distance from home, masks and nature of retail outlets open, that sort of thing KG... without getting right across detail today it seems that things have moved more in line with what I was thinking but it is, as it always seems to be, late and grudgingly admitted.
I also think that Victoria took the enforecement thing more seriously

If you go to the beaches for example, there's still people 'exercising' and forming a scrum outside while they get takeaway coffee. Not a single copper in sight

It wouldn't take much to patrol up and down, moving people on, telling them to separate etc
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 37451
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by guy smiley »

Yeah, absolutely.

Dumbledore sent me a Crikey article by Guy Rundle talking about the difference in approach that delves into an examination of the pysche a little too much for this place, it's an interesting take.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2021/07/28/a- ... es-adrift/
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 19158
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Farva »

I also think that NSWs past successes have led to complacency. They have been very successful in beating it, and the message that has been put out there for a year and a half, on the back of that success, has been that we know how to beat it. No doubt for much of this lockdown Sydneysiders have felt that it was just a matter of time before they got on top of it, and there was no need to react.
On the flip side, when the extended lockdown happened in Melbourne we had no idea whether it would work so people were very compliant with the restrictions.
I think the mindset of NSW is coming around to the gravity of the situation, but that is more victims of their own success to date.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:28 am Yeah, absolutely.

Dumbledore sent me a Crikey article by Guy Rundle talking about the difference in approach that delves into an examination of the pysche a little too much for this place, it's an interesting take.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2021/07/28/a- ... es-adrift/
I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)


@Farva - yes fair comment
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 7364
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am

I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)
My local is their old local :D
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 37451
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by guy smiley »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)
Diamonds on the soles of his shoes...
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am

I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)
My local is their old local :D
Which is?
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 7364
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:15 am
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am

I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)
My local is their old local :D
Which is?
The one from their Uni days is the Flodge
User avatar
kiwigreg369
Posts: 6572
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by kiwigreg369 »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:19 am
kiwigreg369 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:28 am GS - from a few posts back and the article you quoted what were the extra measure that Sydney is not doing?

I didn’t see any but it may have pre-dated the mask outside/ 5km limit.

If there are other ones from Victoria I’d love to know as can personally apply and write in as ‘disgruntled from Wahroonga’.
Mainly the specifics around the distance from home, masks and nature of retail outlets open, that sort of thing KG... without getting right across detail today it seems that things have moved more in line with what I was thinking but it is, as it always seems to be, late and grudgingly admitted.
Ta - thanks, and I agree.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:39 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:15 am
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am

I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)
My local is their old local :D
Which is?
The one from their Uni days is the Flodge
A-ha

Haven't been there for yonks

Looks pretty funky :thumbup:
User avatar
Pat the Ex Mat
Posts: 7364
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

It's tops - working class/student and inner city IPA sippers

I'm at times, 2 of those :D
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Ellafan »

Ali's Choice wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:03 am
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:46 am
guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:34 am I think it's an unfortunate result of the habitual argy bargy in here and within the Australian national setting but it's very hard to discuss this and perceived solutions without that breaking down into games and point scoring.
Most of us have made these points but the North Shore Axis are only interested in trolling :nod:
Yep. Was it yesterday or the day before that Ella Fan and shanky were attacking anyone who dared to question the extent of the NSW lockdowns, whilst simultaneously joking about sending infected individuals into other states to cause havoc.
Bullshit.
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Ellafan »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:56 am

The only ideological group is Sluggy and yourself - the "small businessmen"

"Small business" is not an ideology.,"Small business" is hard, but can be rewarding - if you do it well. It's risky, there is no guarantee of a pay cheque, it's not 9 to 5, and its tough. It's not for the feint hearted, or the risk averse. Being a publican, or a small firm plumber, or a sole practice professional has nothing to do with ideology.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:29 am It's tops - working class/student and inner city IPA sippers

I'm at times, 2 of those :D
Among your people

#paradise

:thumbup: :nod: :)
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Muttonbirds »

Shocking news from Sydney, particularly when they had good Covid response guideline at hand from Victoria and New Zealand authorities.

Such is the anti-establishment and pandemic denying culture there. They really seem to want to deliberately rail against public health measures just to get back at government. Sydneysiders, particularly those from the North Shore, believe they are better than everyone else.

Now the have the army on the streets...
les@mooloolaba
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by les@mooloolaba »

jdogscoop wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:46 am Good to see a bit more concrete being poured into those restrictions with the extended mask rule and the 5km travel limit.

Of course, these and other rules should have been imposed weeks ago. What a shame the NSW Govt painted itself into a corner with its economy-first philosophy which has ultimately cost hundreds of cases and several lives.
Not to mention the amount of money going down the gurgler. Gladys is a stupid bitch who has put her idealology and principles ahead of common sense. The cluster would have been snuffed out if she had done the right thing in the first place. She will never back down.fvckwit
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by shanky »

I love how you’re this angry little misogynist.
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Muttonbirds »

The best question of the press conference. And it’s from a Sky News journo.

WATCH Gladys LIE with her answer saying the restrictions they have are “harsher restrictions than any other state has ever had” WTF??
#covid19nsw
Gladys kicked off her answer to the journalist's exasperated question by saying...we're better than Melbourne. :roll:

https://twitter.com/antihobbes/status/1 ... 3997907968
Gladys: "We have harsher restrictions than any other state has ever had." Far out, this is delusional. You can still go to Bunnings, play golf, pop into a garden centre, have multiple strangers traipse through your house at an open for inspection. Stop trying to rewrite history.
My nephew is playing golf with his mate everday, his wife goes to playground to catch up with friends & my husband's work associate just has a 'few' friends over his apartment for drinks.
They are not in lockdown.
It's like locking the gate but giving everyone the key so they can come in/out when they want to.
I feel sad for our family and friends in NSW.
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 15617
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by jdogscoop »

The latest editorial in The Age, and in particular this excerpt, sums it up pretty well.
The straight answer is the Sydney outbreak is a failure of political leadership. We say that with no joy – this is a hellish problem and mistakes are inevitable – but there is no point in shirking it. It is inconceivable that, if Ms Berejiklian had her time again, she would not do things differently, but somehow the idea that NSW had some kind of exceptional handle on this crisis has proved nothing but hubris. The lessons were there, and Ms Berejiklian chose to ignore them.
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Ellafan »

jdogscoop wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:46 pm The latest editorial in The Age, and in particular this excerpt, sums it up pretty well.
The straight answer is the Sydney outbreak is a failure of political leadership. We say that with no joy – this is a hellish problem and mistakes are inevitable – but there is no point in shirking it. It is inconceivable that, if Ms Berejiklian had her time again, she would not do things differently, but somehow the idea that NSW had some kind of exceptional handle on this crisis has proved nothing but hubris. The lessons were there, and Ms Berejiklian chose to ignore them.
Typical anti LNP propaganda, which quite dishonestly ignores the fact that the NSW government acted on medical advice. The medical advisors have subsequently changed their advice due to the specific , now known, attributes of the delta virus. They also conveniently ignore the fact they (the Age/SMH) were part of the media complicit in sensationalising a 1 in 10 million side effect, and demonising AZ and causing a significant retardation of vaccination rates.

This editorial can only be dismissed as the usual politicised intellectually dishonest garbage that passes for journalism in what has become a sad pastiche of a once great broadsheet.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Dozy »

Army on the streets is martial law. Australia is having an average of 1 covid pcr positive death in the last week or so. At what stage will you lot have the balls to say this is f**ked up.

Grow a spine.
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 6566
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Slim 293 »

Ellafan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:12 pm Typical anti LNP propaganda, which quite dishonestly ignores the fact that the NSW government acted on medical advice. The medical advisors have subsequently changed their advice due to the specific , now known, attributes of the delta virus.
They've changed their advice... now? Due to the specific, already known, attributes?
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 37451
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by guy smiley »

Slim 293 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:01 pm
Ellafan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:12 pm Typical anti LNP propaganda, which quite dishonestly ignores the fact that the NSW government acted on medical advice. The medical advisors have subsequently changed their advice due to the specific , now known, attributes of the delta virus.
They've changed their advice... now? Due to the specific, already known, attributes?
Look at you Slim, with your Lefty handwringing diatribe.
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 19284
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Zakar »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 pm Army on the streets is martial law. Australia is having an average of 1 covid pcr positive death in the last week or so. At what stage will you lot have the balls to say this is f**ked up.

Grow a spine.
They're waking around handing out pamphlets :lol:

Not driving over students with tanks.
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Ellafan »

Slim 293 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:01 pm
Ellafan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:12 pm Typical anti LNP propaganda, which quite dishonestly ignores the fact that the NSW government acted on medical advice. The medical advisors have subsequently changed their advice due to the specific , now known, attributes of the delta virus.
They've changed their advice... now? Due to the specific, already known, attributes?
If you listened to Dr Kerry Chant at the NSW press conferences you wouldn't need to ask.
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 17296
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Gavin Duffy »

Zakar wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:55 pm
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 pm Army on the streets is martial law. Australia is having an average of 1 covid pcr positive death in the last week or so. At what stage will you lot have the balls to say this is f**ked up.

Grow a spine.
They're waking around handing out pamphlets :lol:

Not driving over students with tanks.
Why would you need the army to hand out a few pamphlets?
User avatar
Ellafan
Posts: 6729
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Ellafan »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:08 pm
Zakar wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:55 pm
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 pm Army on the streets is martial law. Australia is having an average of 1 covid pcr positive death in the last week or so. At what stage will you lot have the balls to say this is f**ked up.

Grow a spine.
They're waking around handing out pamphlets :lol:

Not driving over students with tanks.
Why would you need the army to hand out a few pamphlets?
They are providing communications/logistics assistance, assisting with static tasks etc. I don't understand them to be out on the street with loaded weapons, CCP style.

Edit: Also, self appointed "community spokespersons" in south west Sydney says it's racist to not hand out pamphlets in multiple languages. :roll:
User avatar
wamberal
Posts: 1539
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by wamberal »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:07 am
guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:28 am Yeah, absolutely.

Dumbledore sent me a Crikey article by Guy Rundle talking about the difference in approach that delves into an examination of the pysche a little too much for this place, it's an interesting take.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2021/07/28/a- ... es-adrift/
I can just imagine Guy Rundle with a pipe, telling us about "The Push' (Clive James was a member, incidentally) :)


@Farva - yes fair comment
Aaaaaaah. The Royal George!!! Those were the days.
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 6566
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by Slim 293 »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:04 pm
Slim 293 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:01 pm
Ellafan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:12 pm Typical anti LNP propaganda, which quite dishonestly ignores the fact that the NSW government acted on medical advice. The medical advisors have subsequently changed their advice due to the specific , now known, attributes of the delta virus.
They've changed their advice... now? Due to the specific, already known, attributes?
Look at you Slim, with your Lefty handwringing diatribe.
It’s mainly my lack of small business acumen…
User avatar
kiwigreg369
Posts: 6572
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by kiwigreg369 »

Did not know the soldiers were handing out pamphlets but to me the do provide a very visual representation that this shits got serious.

Given the message that is failing to get across is ‘this shit has got serious’ (in part self inflicted by GB / in part but some of the mongs that live in the city) hopefully this helps shifts the position we find ourselves in today.
Last edited by kiwigreg369 on Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ElementFreak
Posts: 7910
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by ElementFreak »

@GladysB


"these harsh measures are the harshest Australia has ever faced in a lock down - can I make that very clear.

These are the harshest measures any place in Australia has ever faced."
Get f**ked Gladys. This lockdown is nothing compared to what other states do in response to an outbreak.

WA had one woman with it in the community and masks were back within hours.
They had it spread to one person and we were locked down within 5km.
Another person caught it and then it stopped. They were out of lockdown in 4 days (and that was luck) and then wore masks for just over a week.

SA locked down the whole state and people had a radius of 2.5km and immediately closed all non-essential retail. This has been going on for weeks in NSW and the restrictions are still less that they had.

Vic had a 5km limit, all non essential shops closed, exercise 1 hour per day alone. The other household rule came in when we got our first set of restriction easing.

This meme sums it up pretty nicely.
Image
User avatar
UncleFB
Posts: 14939
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Sydney.... fvcked

Post by UncleFB »

Ellafan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:34 am
UncleFB wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:52 am
shanky wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:35 am I love that you probably spent 10 minutes typing that shit

:lol:
Can’t let Ellafan get away with his falsehoods - plus I needed a break from work (I am weirdly busy at the moment, doesn’t work know I’m in relaxdown?)
You still haven't put forward any positive suggestions of your own, have you?
So you want me to just repeat what was in Kiwigregs post and then you'll be happy. :lol:
Post Reply