Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

All things Rugby
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 17296
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Gavin Duffy »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
A third year medical student, you say?
User avatar
puku
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 17296
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Gavin Duffy »

puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.
Diet? Culture? Demographics, even?
User avatar
RodneyRegis
Posts: 16520
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by RodneyRegis »

earl the beaver wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:54 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:47 am
earl the beaver wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:06 am
RodneyRegis wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:30 pm #buildbackbetter

https://twitter.com/Doozer76/status/141 ... 39336?s=19
Ah right, a Jewish conspiracy theory eh?

You fúcking wrong un


Sorry? Who’s Jewish here?
Sorry linking to a post that suggests that Boris is part of a Rothschild Jewish take over the world conspiracy?
I linked to a tweet showing a picture of Boris as one of Schwab's young leaders. He's now spouting his nonsense.

Somebody pointed out that he married into the Rothschild family. I don't know if that's true. Couldn't really care less. Schwab is a nutcase.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.
Stupid comparison.

If you’d ever spent time in Sweden, Norway and Finland, and especially the capitals, then you know that the demographics, footfall, movement , and all the other key factors, make Stockholm a very different place.

Face it, they nailed it and are now home free. The inconvenience of the truth
User avatar
puku
Posts: 3294
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by puku »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:55 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.
Diet? Culture? Demographics, even?
?

Sweden similar to Norway in those regards; Sweden dissimilar to England
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.


No it didn’t, it was still closer to Finland and Norway than Germany (very similar to Denmark) or Holland (much more similar to Denmark than Denmark is to Sweden).

Or in fact Baltic Poland.

The results are in, Sweden had 1.5% excess deaths over the 5 year average. Much better than Lockdown Canada, or Germany (well Merkel is a scientist ) etc.
User avatar
RodneyRegis
Posts: 16520
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by RodneyRegis »

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/ ... d-in-2030/

"You will own nothing and be happy" err, no thanks.

I'm quite happy for gazillionaires to have their socialist ideas as to how we should be living our lives, but it's a bit of a worry when the western leaders of the world start chanting his mantras and it's revealed they were groomed years ago, not to mention denying in parliament having heard of his book and being shown to be lying through their teeth.

No doubt it's sparked all sorts of easily debunked conspiracy theories left right and centre, so there's a whole host of full-fact articles denying that he wrote a book that he obviously didn't write, but it's seriously odd that this weird bunch of super-rich people are clearly influencing policy of left and right leaning governments all over the globe.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED7GZlN ... el=SkyNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1ZHTx ... WhiteHouse

https://www.globalelr.com/2020/05/the-e ... -19-world/

https://pm.gc.ca/en/videos/2020/11/16/p ... rship-week

https://www.freemanfarms.org/blog/2020/ ... -new-video

https://www.weforum.org/people/boris-johnson


Like Common Purpose on steroids.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

RodneyRegis wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:38 pm https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/ ... d-in-2030/

"You will own nothing and be happy" err, no thanks.

I'm quite happy for gazillionaires to have their socialist ideas as to how we should be living our lives, but it's a bit of a worry when the western leaders of the world start chanting his mantras and it's revealed they were groomed years ago, not to mention denying in parliament having heard of his book and being shown to be lying through their teeth.

No doubt it's sparked all sorts of easily debunked conspiracy theories left right and centre, so there's a whole host of full-fact articles denying that he wrote a book that he obviously didn't write, but it's seriously odd that this weird bunch of super-rich people are clearly influencing policy of left and right leaning governments all over the globe.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED7GZlN ... el=SkyNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1ZHTx ... WhiteHouse

https://www.globalelr.com/2020/05/the-e ... -19-world/

https://pm.gc.ca/en/videos/2020/11/16/p ... rship-week

https://www.freemanfarms.org/blog/2020/ ... -new-video

https://www.weforum.org/people/boris-johnson


Like Common Purpose on steroids.
Valdimir Putin say build back stronger
User avatar
Ted.
Posts: 19551
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Ted. »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:57 pm
La soule wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:52 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:43 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:06 pm
Sefton wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:03 pm
What is it then?

A link to a Twitter thread. You can make up anything you like behind that. And it appears you and Earl know best,

All you’ve both done is expose your own bias and beliefs .
Have you read the reples to that tweet? It's obviously a madhouse of conspiracy loons. Someone even posted a pic of Stan Johnson's 'Marburg virus' as proof of conspiracy ffs.
The genealogical tree with Marianne Schwab being the daughter of the Rothschild with the comment: "Will just leave it here" is the stuff of genius.

Stop spreading this sort of lie.
What sort of lie is that, Bimbo?
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 15049
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by MungoMan »

RodneyRegis wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:38 pm https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/ ... d-in-2030/

"You will own nothing and be happy" err, no thanks.

I'm quite happy for gazillionaires to have their socialist ideas as to how we should be living our lives, but it's a bit of a worry when the western leaders of the world start chanting his mantras and it's revealed they were groomed years ago, not to mention denying in parliament having heard of his book and being shown to be lying through their teeth.

No doubt it's sparked all sorts of easily debunked conspiracy theories left right and centre, so there's a whole host of full-fact articles denying that he wrote a book that he obviously didn't write, but it's seriously odd that this weird bunch of super-rich people are clearly influencing policy of left and right leaning governments all over the globe.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED7GZlN ... el=SkyNews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz1ZHTx ... WhiteHouse

https://www.globalelr.com/2020/05/the-e ... -19-world/

https://pm.gc.ca/en/videos/2020/11/16/p ... rship-week

https://www.freemanfarms.org/blog/2020/ ... -new-video

https://www.weforum.org/people/boris-johnson


Like Common Purpose on steroids.
Image



Straya, unsurprisingly, has more modest aims: Make Australia Less Shit [© John Cadogan]
User avatar
jambanja
Posts: 5888
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The other side of midnight

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by jambanja »

Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:07 pm
jambanja wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am
Dozy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:38 am
jambanja wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:18 am
Dozy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:43 am

Wow...have you been living in a cave?

So those who keep shouting anti vaxx are the least informed on what is actually happening.. surprise surprise.

This is extremely common knowledge, even the pensioners know this.

Please don't comment again please.
There is absolutely no medical evidence that those cases are the vaccine being the cause.
Every medicine ever developed has side effects and if you looked closely enough, you would be able to provide the same stats to deaths “caused” by that drug, come back with some actual evidence, otherwise please don’t comment again…ever
Even the pharma companies themselves acknowledge it.

Go away.....fool of a man
So the pharma companies are attributing deaths to their vaccine, link or stfu
Surely you are implying they have not accepted even one...they avoid, even though we know it but they have accepted some
No they haven't, stop lying. Just one link showing them admiting to a single death shouldn't be too hard to find, your fellow anti-vaxxer RodneyRegis confidently assures us that at least 12 thousand people have died from the vaccine, there must be numerous article in the press and in scientific journals recording this
User avatar
DragsterDriver
Posts: 27294
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Big Willi Style

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by DragsterDriver »

Now the dust is settling on the blood clot figures, I wonder how many people have died due to Macron and co rubbishing the AZ vaccine? It’s certainly caused huge financial problems (hello Australia).
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

jambanja wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:47 am
Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:07 pm
jambanja wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am
Dozy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:38 am
jambanja wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:18 am

There is absolutely no medical evidence that those cases are the vaccine being the cause.
Every medicine ever developed has side effects and if you looked closely enough, you would be able to provide the same stats to deaths “caused” by that drug, come back with some actual evidence, otherwise please don’t comment again…ever
Even the pharma companies themselves acknowledge it.

Go away.....fool of a man
So the pharma companies are attributing deaths to their vaccine, link or stfu
Surely you are implying they have not accepted even one...they avoid, even though we know it but they have accepted some
No they haven't, stop lying. Just one link showing them admiting to a single death shouldn't be too hard to find, your fellow anti-vaxxer RodneyRegis confidently assures us that at least 12 thousand people have died from the vaccine, there must be numerous article in the press and in scientific journals recording this
There is
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Leinster in London »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:51 am
jambanja wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:47 am
Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:07 pm
jambanja wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am
Dozy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:38 am
Even the pharma companies themselves acknowledge it.

Go away.....fool of a man
So the pharma companies are attributing deaths to their vaccine, link or stfu
Surely you are implying they have not accepted even one...they avoid, even though we know it but they have accepted some
No they haven't, stop lying. Just one link showing them admiting to a single death shouldn't be too hard to find, your fellow anti-vaxxer RodneyRegis confidently assures us that at least 12 thousand people have died from the vaccine, there must be numerous article in the press and in scientific journals recording this
There is
Is the the article you posted to justify your stupid table one of them?
Dimwit.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

Leinster in London wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:51 am
jambanja wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:47 am
Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:07 pm
jambanja wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am
So the pharma companies are attributing deaths to their vaccine, link or stfu
Surely you are implying they have not accepted even one...they avoid, even though we know it but they have accepted some
No they haven't, stop lying. Just one link showing them admiting to a single death shouldn't be too hard to find, your fellow anti-vaxxer RodneyRegis confidently assures us that at least 12 thousand people have died from the vaccine, there must be numerous article in the press and in scientific journals recording this
There is
Is the the article you posted to justify your stupid table one of them?
Dimwit.
Are you sober ?
User avatar
TheFrog
Posts: 14630
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by TheFrog »

Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:57 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.
Stupid comparison.

If you’d ever spent time in Sweden, Norway and Finland, and especially the capitals, then you know that the demographics, footfall, movement , and all the other key factors, make Stockholm a very different place.

Face it, they nailed it and are now home free. The inconvenience of the truth
The country that nailed it is China. Everybody tracked, having to use a QR code in every place they go so that the gvt knows who was where and when at any time. First COVID case, the whole area where the person lived is locked down for two weeks, contacts are locked down with police checks. Nobody can exit the area under quarantine, very stringent control.

And anybody coming from abroad is locked down in an hotel for a 2 weeks quarantine strictly enforced (you can't leave your room).

So far they have COVID well under control.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

TheFrog wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:08 am
Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:57 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.
Stupid comparison.

If you’d ever spent time in Sweden, Norway and Finland, and especially the capitals, then you know that the demographics, footfall, movement , and all the other key factors, make Stockholm a very different place.

Face it, they nailed it and are now home free. The inconvenience of the truth
The country that nailed it is China. Everybody tracked, having to use a QR code in every place they go so that the gvt knows who was where and when at any time. First COVID case, the whole area where the person lived is locked down for two weeks, contacts are locked down with police checks. Nobody can exit the area under quarantine, very stringent control.

And anybody coming from abroad is locked down in an hotel for a 2 weeks quarantine strictly enforced (you can't leave your room).

So far they have COVID well under control.
They actually do have it well under control and has been over a year. What they don’t need to do is force the population to take experimental and dangerous medicine. They really do have the high ground on this.

As for the tracking system, you really do give them way too much credit on this. Outside of a handful of major cities, this system is really not there.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by shanky »

China is learning to love mRNA
1.4 billion doses later, China is realizing it may need mRNA COVID vaccines
BY
GRADY MCGREGOR
July 17, 2021 10:30 AM GMT+10


China is the only major economy in the world not to approve or distribute COVID-19 vaccines that use the mRNA technology proven to be one of the most effective tools in preventing the spread of COVID-19. But China’s mRNA stance may be changing.

On Thursday, Chinese media outlet Caixin reported that Chinese regulators had completed a review of the COVID-19 jab developed by German mRNA vaccine maker BioNTech and distributed locally via China’s Fosun Pharma. Fosun is still awaiting final approval from regulators, but, once approved, Fosun could deploy the 100 million doses it acquired from BioNTech last December to the Chinese market by the end of 2021.

The approval would also unlock Fosun’s capacity to produce 1 billion more BioNTech shots domestically per year, part of the deal Fosun and BioNTech struck in May to make a new joint venture company in China.

The anticipated approval is a long time coming.

Fosun has been applying to get the BioNTech vaccine approved in the Chinese market since at least last November, when BioNTech and its other global distributor Pfizer first announced clinical data showing that the mRNA vaccine was effective against COVID-19. The Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine has since gained approval from the World Health Organization and has proved to be highly effective, including against the Delta variant, in halting outbreaks and preventing deaths related to COVID-19 in real-world settings.

China’s delayed approval of the BioNTech jab is likely due, in part, to the government publicly casting doubt on the usefulness of mRNA vaccines earlier this year and the promotion of its homegrown alternatives.

But the recent rise of the COVID-19 Delta variant may be pushing Beijing to change tack. Amid Delta-driven COVID-19 outbreaks, foreign governments appear to be losing some confidence in the performance of Chinese vaccines compared with mRNA vaccines from companies like BioNTech and Moderna. And Beijing may be coming around to the idea that an mRNA vaccine could bolster its own pandemic response and ease its long-awaited border reopening.


China’s resistance to mRNA technology became apparent earlier this year, when state media outlets attempted to sow doubt about mRNA jabs from companies like Pfizer as a means to promote China’s domestically produced shots.

On Jan. 15, the Global Times, a nationalistic tabloid, blasted Western media outlets for their critical coverage of Chinese jabs and hinted that relying on new mRNA vaccines was dangerous.

“This large-scale promotion of Pfizer’s vaccine is a continuous process of large-scale testing on human beings,” the Global Times wrote.

Days later, the People’s Daily, the state-owned mouthpiece of the Chinese Communist Party, followed up with a story that promoted an unproven link between deaths in Norwegian nursing homes and Pfizer’s shot.

Nicholas Thomas, a professor of health security at the City University of Hong Kong, says skepticism of Pfizer jabs has spread to the Chinese public, and “consistently negative views” toward mRNA vaccines have proliferated on China’s tightly controlled social media platforms.

“The domestic China narrative on vaccines has been exclusively tilted towards the inactivated virus types” as a means to promote the homegrown shots, says Thomas.

Instead of mRNA, China’s leading vaccine makers, namely the state-owned Sinopharm and private firm Sinovac, rely on inactivated vaccine technology. These vaccines introduce a killed—or inactivated—form of COVID-19 into the body’s immune system, and China made the bet that using the century-old approach would create fewer regulatory and production problems than newer methods.

But China’s official line regarding mRNA vaccines has softened since January.


“Everyone should consider the benefits mRNA vaccines can bring for humanity,” Gao Fu, director-general of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said in a speech in April.
:lol:

Quick Dozy, get them to fax over the new talking points


https://fortune.com/2021/07/16/china-mr ... sun-doses/
Last edited by shanky on Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am China has given 1.58bn vaccine jabs, you dribbler
:lol:
Well done for that acknowledgment of the amazing delivery. It is also a safe and effective inactivated vaccine. Sadly I can’t source it in the west as we must all take a dangerous mRNA
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 24067
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by shanky »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:21 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am China has given 1.58bn vaccine jabs, you dribbler
:lol:
Well done for that acknowledgment of the amazing delivery. It is also a safe and effective inactivated vaccine. Sadly I can’t source it in the west as we must all take a dangerous mRNA
see my article immediately above
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 8280
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by feckwanker »

shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:22 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:21 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am China has given 1.58bn vaccine jabs, you dribbler
:lol:
Well done for that acknowledgment of the amazing delivery. It is also a safe and effective inactivated vaccine. Sadly I can’t source it in the west as we must all take a dangerous mRNA
see my article immediately above
Please stop - you've him floundering on the ropes. It's almost cruel to watch.
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

Image
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:22 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:21 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am China has given 1.58bn vaccine jabs, you dribbler
:lol:
Well done for that acknowledgment of the amazing delivery. It is also a safe and effective inactivated vaccine. Sadly I can’t source it in the west as we must all take a dangerous mRNA

see my article immediately above
Yeah see my post in the COVID thread saying that it may be the future but we have no medium and long term data. I want to opt out for now
Dozy
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Dozy »

The Pfizer leaker is due to leak the EU Pfizer contract today
User avatar
jambanja
Posts: 5888
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The other side of midnight

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by jambanja »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:51 am
jambanja wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:47 am
Dozy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:07 pm
jambanja wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:41 am
Dozy wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:38 am
Even the pharma companies themselves acknowledge it.

Go away.....fool of a man
So the pharma companies are attributing deaths to their vaccine, link or stfu
Surely you are implying they have not accepted even one...they avoid, even though we know it but they have accepted some
No they haven't, stop lying. Just one link showing them admiting to a single death shouldn't be too hard to find, your fellow anti-vaxxer RodneyRegis confidently assures us that at least 12 thousand people have died from the vaccine, there must be numerous article in the press and in scientific journals recording this
There is
So show us, we’re on tenter hooks
You won’t though because you can’t, because you are a liar, always have been, of all the bullshit you’ve spread on here over the years, the only one I wish was true (don’t for one second think it is ) is the Balham hammer attack, although if it was true it might explain the rest of your posting history
Anyway, looking forward to your proof of vaccines killing people
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

Are people claiming that there’s been no deaths attributed to the vaccines ?
User avatar
Frodder
Posts: 12570
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Frodder »

bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 am Are people claiming that there’s been no deaths attributed to the vaccines ?
Can we please see the evidence for this
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 15761
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:14 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.


No it didn’t, it was still closer to Finland and Norway than Germany (very similar to Denmark) or Holland (much more similar to Denmark than Denmark is to Sweden).

Or in fact Baltic Poland.

The results are in, Sweden had 1.5% excess deaths over the 5 year average. Much better than Lockdown Canada, or Germany (well Merkel is a scientist ) etc.
Surely it was published in march? based on data from when? The pandemic isn't over yet,
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 am Are people claiming that there’s been no deaths attributed to the vaccines ?
Can we please see the evidence for this

Evidence for a question ?
User avatar
jambanja
Posts: 5888
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The other side of midnight

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by jambanja »

Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:34 am Image
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:22 am
Dozy wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:21 am
shanky wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:13 am China has given 1.58bn vaccine jabs, you dribbler
:lol:
Well done for that acknowledgment of the amazing delivery. It is also a safe and effective inactivated vaccine. Sadly I can’t source it in the west as we must all take a dangerous mRNA

see my article immediately above
Yeah see my post in the COVID thread saying that it may be the future but we have no medium and long term data. I want to opt out for now
Could you provide us with the medium and long term data of the vaccine you are promoting, because as far as I’m aware each vaccine production company has had exactly the same time to produce data
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:14 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.


No it didn’t, it was still closer to Finland and Norway than Germany (very similar to Denmark) or Holland (much more similar to Denmark than Denmark is to Sweden).

Or in fact Baltic Poland.

The results are in, Sweden had 1.5% excess deaths over the 5 year average. Much better than Lockdown Canada, or Germany (well Merkel is a scientist ) etc.
Surely it was published in march? based on data from when? The pandemic isn't over yet,


The data dates and sources are all attached.

It’s a measure of 2020.

Boris and co had a disaster.
User avatar
Frodder
Posts: 12570
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by Frodder »

bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:36 am
Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 am Are people claiming that there’s been no deaths attributed to the vaccines ?
Can we please see the evidence for this

Evidence for a question ?
Evidence of vaccine attributed deaths
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 15761
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:14 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:42 pm So the results are in.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/excess-mo ... s-in-2020/


Sweden did rather badly...


Oh.


Nope that was England.
Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.


No it didn’t, it was still closer to Finland and Norway than Germany (very similar to Denmark) or Holland (much more similar to Denmark than Denmark is to Sweden).

Or in fact Baltic Poland.

The results are in, Sweden had 1.5% excess deaths over the 5 year average. Much better than Lockdown Canada, or Germany (well Merkel is a scientist ) etc.
Surely it was published in march? based on data from when? The pandemic isn't over yet,


The data dates and sources are all attached.

It’s a measure of 2020.

Boris and co had a disaster.
But the pandemic isn't over.
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:36 am
Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 am Are people claiming that there’s been no deaths attributed to the vaccines ?
Can we please see the evidence for this

Evidence for a question ?
Evidence of vaccine attributed deaths

Where ?

https://vaers.hhs.gov/
Last edited by bimboman on Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:38 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:14 pm
puku wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:53 pm

Evidence that lockdowns didn't work?

I think a like for like comparison has more meaning ie Sweden compared to the other Scandinavian countries thereby removing confounders like demographics, culture, diet etc. On that metric Sweden did badly, very badly.


No it didn’t, it was still closer to Finland and Norway than Germany (very similar to Denmark) or Holland (much more similar to Denmark than Denmark is to Sweden).

Or in fact Baltic Poland.

The results are in, Sweden had 1.5% excess deaths over the 5 year average. Much better than Lockdown Canada, or Germany (well Merkel is a scientist ) etc.
Surely it was published in march? based on data from when? The pandemic isn't over yet,


The data dates and sources are all attached.

It’s a measure of 2020.

Boris and co had a disaster.
But the pandemic isn't over.


Irrelevant to measuring 2020 you melt,
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 15761
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:40 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:38 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:14 pm



No it didn’t, it was still closer to Finland and Norway than Germany (very similar to Denmark) or Holland (much more similar to Denmark than Denmark is to Sweden).

Or in fact Baltic Poland.

The results are in, Sweden had 1.5% excess deaths over the 5 year average. Much better than Lockdown Canada, or Germany (well Merkel is a scientist ) etc.
Surely it was published in march? based on data from when? The pandemic isn't over yet,


The data dates and sources are all attached.

It’s a measure of 2020.

Boris and co had a disaster.
But the pandemic isn't over.


Irrelevant to measuring 2020 you melt,
Which is irrelevant when measuring excess death due the pandemic, because it isn't over.
La soule
Posts: 10226
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by La soule »

Ted. wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:57 pm
La soule wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:52 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:43 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:06 pm


A link to a Twitter thread. You can make up anything you like behind that. And it appears you and Earl know best,

All you’ve both done is expose your own bias and beliefs .
Have you read the reples to that tweet? It's obviously a madhouse of conspiracy loons. Someone even posted a pic of Stan Johnson's 'Marburg virus' as proof of conspiracy ffs.
The genealogical tree with Marianne Schwab being the daughter of the Rothschild with the comment: "Will just leave it here" is the stuff of genius.

Stop spreading this sort of lie.
What sort of lie is that, Bimbo?
He just had yet another spasm.

Pressing that reply button is just compulsive for him.
User avatar
jambanja
Posts: 5888
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The other side of midnight

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by jambanja »

bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:39 am
Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:36 am
Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:31 am Are people claiming that there’s been no deaths attributed to the vaccines ?
Can we please see the evidence for this

Evidence for a question ?
Evidence of vaccine attributed deaths

Where ?
Anywhere?
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:40 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:38 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
message #2527204 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am

Surely it was published in march? based on data from when? The pandemic isn't over yet,


The data dates and sources are all attached.

It’s a measure of 2020.

Boris and co had a disaster.
But the pandemic isn't over.


Irrelevant to measuring 2020 you melt,
Which is irrelevant when measuring excess death due the pandemic, because it isn't over.

How long would you like ?
bimboman
Posts: 74645
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by bimboman »

jambanja wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:41 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:39 am
Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:37 am
bimboman wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:36 am
Frodder wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:35 am

Can we please see the evidence for this

Evidence for a question ?
Evidence of vaccine attributed deaths

Where ?
Anywhere?


https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-regu ... lood-clot/

Eh regulators.


https://vaers.hhs.gov/

US stats.
Post Reply