Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

All things Rugby
feckwanker

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by feckwanker »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:54 pm There is no data.
At all? Have you looked? Did you check down the back of the couch? Or on top of the fridge? Maybe it's in the medical cabinet beside your horse de-wormer?
puku

Post by puku »

You should tell that to those in the ICUs in Idaho hospitals (exclusively unvaccinated) as they get moved to palliative care due to a panel deciding that there are patients who have a better chance of surviving Covid-19 waiting in the hallway
CM11

Post by CM11 »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:57 pm
You should tell that to those in the ICUs in Idaho hospitals (exclusively unvaccinated) as they get moved to palliative care due to a panel deciding that there are patients who have a better chance of surviving Covid-19 waiting in the hallway
That's short term data though. Not what Mick is looking for
terryfinch

Post by terryfinch »

CM11 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:38 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:27 pm If these products are proven to be effective (not looking likely), and safe (no long-term data yet) I will apologise to all on here for being wrong.

If sufficient time proves them neither safe, or effective, I do not expect any change of heart from anyone on here.

It might be a bit late by then anyway.
They have been incredibly effective, ffs!!
Don’t bother CM11. It’s a waste of effort. Let the anti-vaxxer hermits hide away while we get on with our lives.
C69

Post by C69 »

terryfinch wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:17 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:27 pm If these products are proven to be effective (not looking likely), and safe (no long-term data yet) I will apologise to all on here for being wrong.

If sufficient time proves them neither safe, or effective, I do not expect any change of heart from anyone on here.

Don’t bother CM11. It’s a waste of effort. Let the anti-vaxxer hermits hide away while we get on with our lives.
Therein some may say is the problem. The argument I have heard is they will mingle regardless spreading the virus and getting sicker than of vaccinated and put a stress on health resources.
terryfinch

Post by terryfinch »

In other news, it looks like schools going back has reduced infection rates rather than causing the meteoric rise expected in some quarters. A strange disease indeed.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

C69 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Therein some may say is the problem. The argument I have heard is they will mingle regardless spreading the virus and getting sicker than of vaccinated and put a stress on health resources.
Yesterday I attended a resident of a local care home. I took a LFT (in addition to the two a week I already undertake). I asked what the position would be in November, and was told I would have to show my jab status, but not have to do a LFT.

So yesterday I proved my non Cov status.

In November, visitors will be be granted access simply on the app. They could be infectious.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

C69 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:25 pm

I want the fat made to stay home as well then if that’s the reason for restrictions.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

terryfinch wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:33 pm In other news, it looks like schools going back has reduced infection rates rather than causing the meteoric rise expected in some quarters. A strange disease indeed.

It’s almost as if it’s not about the virus.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

You’re claiming all the ICU cases in Idaho are unvaccinated?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

And the only people who have been taking time off sick where I work have been the vaxxed.

Two have completed VAERS reports.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:51 pm
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:29 pm
puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:48 pm
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:52 am
You are from NC yes? I should point out to you that the only research close to GOF in coronaviruses was done at UNC-Chapel Hill in the lab of Ralph Baric and published in 2015. And this work involved chimeras, so not strictly speaking GOF and the NIH thought so at the time given their moratorium.

Why attempt to split that hair, is there nothing of the official narrative you won’t question?
The official narrative? I'm pushing back against the narrative that Rand Paul and others are promoting. The prick was even waving the "proof" around at the congressional hearing where Facui told him to fück off. The funny thing is, is that the "proof" he was waving around was the Baric paper from 2015.

Perhaps Rand didn't read it, or if he did, perhaps he didn't understand what he was reading?

So yes, you are looking to split that hair. Fauci lied. You think that’s a good thing,

Good for you.
If correcting a false narrative is splitting hairs in your mind, then so be it.

Fauci lied? In his testimony and under oath? Why isn't he being charged? Does Rand not have the stones to take on an 80 year old man?

You and I both know he lied, splitting the hair between chimera creation and Gain of function is sad . But inevitable considering your own investment.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:40 pm
terryfinch wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:33 pm In other news, it looks like schools going back has reduced infection rates rather than causing the meteoric rise expected in some quarters. A strange disease indeed.

I know I'm going to regret this but here goes.........what is this about then?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:48 pm

What is what about?
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:49 pm

What is what about?
If not about the virus then what is this about?
puku

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:41 pm

Yup...Unless I mis heard the answer of the question put directly to the CEO of the largest hospital system in Idaho in an interview last night.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:50 pm
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:49 pm

What is what about?
If not about the virus then what is this about?

Politics.

Overly cautious messaging from the scientist to the government is prudent as no one notices nor cares if they’re wrong (well the do but not a majority ). And the government have the same issue with the public plus they like emergency powers, they like the suspension of democracy, they like spending vast sums and it not being their fault .... etc etc.

The estimates have all been wildly wrong the whole time, if it was actually about the virus this would have improved.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Yup...Unless I mis heard the answer of the question put directly to the CEO of the largest hospital system in Idaho in an interview last night.

And he speaks for all the Idaho icu’s. ? And there’s is a chance this will be revised like many other of these facts later.
puku

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:44 pm
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:52 am

Why attempt to split that hair, is there nothing of the official narrative you won’t question?
The official narrative? I'm pushing back against the narrative that Rand Paul and others are promoting. The prick was even waving the "proof" around at the congressional hearing where Facui told him to fück off. The funny thing is, is that the "proof" he was waving around was the Baric paper from 2015.

Perhaps Rand didn't read it, or if he did, perhaps he didn't understand what he was reading?

So yes, you are looking to split that hair. Fauci lied. You think that’s a good thing,

Good for you.

Fauci lied? In his testimony and under oath? Why isn't he being charged? Does Rand not have the stones to take on an 80 year old man?

You and I both know he lied, splitting the hair between chimera creation and Gain of function is sad . But inevitable considering your own investment.
What do you mean here?

Btw, I don't think he lied. The only one who I believe lied during ' Tone's beat down of Rand Paul was Paul himself. Not surprisingly, he was not under oath unlike Fauci
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Does one have to be under oath to ask questions?
puku

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:56 pm

And he speaks for all the Idaho icu’s. ? And there’s is a chance this will be revised like many other of these facts later.
Idaho is not a big place. Surely during an extreme public health crisis in the state the CEO of the largest hospital system in the state would know what is going on in other hospitals....but some Essex lad wants to second guess him.

You can be a tool sometimes.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Good for you.

What do you mean here?

Btw, I don't think he lied. The only one who I believe lied during ' Tone's beat down of Rand Paul was Paul himself. Not surprisingly, he was not under oath unlike Fauci

You don’t think chimera creation is gain of function. That’s a hair split not the truth.
puku

Post by puku »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:00 pm Does one have to be under oath to ask questions?
No. Your point being what?

Mine, in case you are having difficulty is that Paul could sit there and lie his ass off, though Tone called him out on his BS, with impunity and fear of no sanction...well, apart from making a tit of himself. Whilst, Fauci under oath had something to lose by lying.

Geddit it now Mick?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm

Idaho is not a big place. Surely during an extreme public health crisis in the state the CEO of the largest hospital system in the state would know what is going on in other hospitals....but some Essex lad wants to second guess him.

https://www.wyomingpublicmedia.org/heal ... l-icu-beds

“Almost all” .....

It took me a minute or two to prove you wrong,
puku

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:03 pm

Good for you.

What do you mean here?

You don’t think chimera creation is gain of function. That’s a hair split not the truth.
The NIH's oversight of the Baric research post the enacted moratorium clearly thought otherwise.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:04 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:00 pm Does one have to be under oath to ask questions?

Mine, in case you are having difficulty is that Paul could sit there and lie his ass off, though Tone called him out on his BS, with impunity and fear of no sanction...well, apart from making a tit of himself. Whilst, Fauci under oath had something to lose by lying.

Geddit it now Mick?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pnb2Yxri6eY

Fauci clearly avoiding the questions.

Lying his ass off.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:06 pm

What do you mean here?

The NIH's oversight of the Baric research post the enacted moratorium clearly thought otherwise.

I don’t give a f uck about them creating the work around either. Fauci is a liar. He’s up to his neck in this shit. And this will eventually out.
puku

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:05 pm

“Almost all” .....

Shocking...it is worse than I thought
puku

Post by puku »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:07 pm

Geddit it now Mick?

Lying his ass off.
A youtube clip of Rand Paul lying multiple times in his opening stanza is proof of Fauci lying? FMLs
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:09 pm
bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:05 pm

“Almost all” .....

Shocking...it is worse than I thought

Still a lie about All the Idaho ICU beds with covid being the unvaccinated.

It’ll turn out to be a big exaggeration, fed to create fear , to up the vaccine take up rate.
puku

Post by puku »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:08 pm

What do you mean here?

I don’t give a f uck about them creating the work around either. Fauci is a liar. He’s up to his neck in this shit. And this will eventually out.
So you agree that Fauci didn't lie about the NIH funding GOF research at the Wuhan Institute. Glad we could clear that up.

Now what do you mean by "Up to his neck"?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Geddit it now Mick?

Lying his ass off.
A youtube clip of Rand Paul lying multiple times in his opening stanza is proof of Fauci lying? FMLs
You are beyond help.

Are you paid to post on here?
puku

Post by puku »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Geddit it now Mick?

Lying his ass off.
You are beyond help.

Weak sauce bro...weak sauce.
sorCrer

Post by sorCrer »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Geddit it now Mick?

Lying his ass off.
You are beyond help.

:o :lol:
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:14 pm

What do you mean here?

So you agree that Fauci didn't lie about the NIH funding GOF research at the Wuhan Institute. Glad we could clear that up.

Oh, he lied, it takes a special sort to think you’re creating a chimera that doesn’t have a gain of function.

The funding , the work arounds offshoring the research and connections to Wuhan labs.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

feckwanker wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:16 pm
Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:12 pm I'll say it once and I'll say it again. If this was a health crisis the west wouldn't be banning vaccines and politicising jabs.

I lost all trust in them when they started that shit
Literally, and I mean very literally, no one gives a shit what you think.
Oh they do ..... enough outside of you bubble sees it the same way. In a battle for global hearts and minds, this one looks like it is getting very lost.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

bimboman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:21 pm
puku wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:14 pm

Oh, he lied, it takes a special sort to think you’re creating a chimera that doesn’t have a gain of function.

The funding , the work arounds offshoring the research and connections to Wuhan labs.
US intelligence dismissed all this
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

Some people here need to get out and get some fresh air. Posting the same shit over and over again on an obscure message board for over a year. :uhoh:
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Leinsterman wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:57 pm Some people here need to get out and get some fresh air. Posting the same shit over and over again on an obscure message board for over a year. :uhoh:

:lol: , says the poster who past his critique on those posts 11,000 time,
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

In English please, you mentally ill illiterate prat.