WTF? Newcastle police locked-up 700 victims rather than the perpetrators.

All things Rugby
DAC_

Re: WTF? Newcastle police locked-up 700 victims rather than the perpetrators.

Post by DAC_ »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:41 pm I put it to you that you couldn't care less about child abuse, have given absolutely no thought to the problem or wider issue in general, you have simply found a convenient stick to bash immigrants with.
I put it to you that you don't have the first clue what you are talking about. Not a single clue. You're an embarrassment.
madman

Post by madman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:41 pm I put it to you that you couldn't care less about child abuse, have given absolutely no thought to the problem or wider issue in general, you have simply found a convenient stick to bash immigrants with.
And here we have a microcosm of what happened that is protected the abusers'.

Evidence of 1000's (or even tens of 1000's) of girls getting abused is posted, and yet well meaning posters are protecting the abusers because the perpetrators and mainly non white and the victims white, therefore anyone highlighting it must be racist.. As Spock would say "Fascinating"..
You can call me Bill

Post by You can call me Bill »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:36 pm
DAC_ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:32 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:26 pm
DAC_ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:48 pm Estimated national victims of the "gangs" could be as high as 100K.

One hundred thousand.

But yeah, diversity is our strength, take the knee, white privilege.
So, it's only when the perps are brown that you start getting annoyed?
Mr Whataboutery himself.
Pointing out rank hypocrisy and your abject racism is whataboutery now, is it?
You must be able to appreciate though, the distinction between a woman being touched on the knee during lunch, and 700 women being forced into a life of prostitution ?
Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

DAC_ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:47 pm
I put it to you that you don't have the first clue what you are talking about. Not a single clue. You're an embarrassment.
And you are a poundshop Tommy Robinson, which is quite staggering when you stop and think about it. Not that stopping and thinking about things is a forte of yours.
Short Man Syndrome

You can call me Bill wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:59 pm
DAC_ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:48 pm Estimated national victims of the "gangs" could be as high as 100K.

One hundred thousand.

But yeah, diversity is our strength, take the knee, white privilege.
Mr Whataboutery himself.
You must be able to appreciate though, the distinction between a woman being touched on the knee during lunch, and 700 women being forced into a life of prostitution ?
It’s the lack of concern over the many more women forced into prostitution by white males that sticks out more. Just who is protecting these Caucasian offenders? Why?
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:08 pm
And you are a poundshop Tommy Robinson, which is quite staggering when you stop and think about it. Not that stopping and thinking about things is a forte of yours.
Referring to Tommy Robinson is really all you have.

It's you who should stop and think about things instead of your far left knee jerk reaction. People like you are a cancer.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:10 pm
You can call me Bill wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Mr Whataboutery himself.
It’s the lack of concern over the many more women forced into prostitution by white males that sticks out more. Just who is protecting these Caucasian offenders? Why?
It's not women, it's young girls and children.
Short Man Syndrome

DAC_ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:11 pm

It's you who should stop and think about things instead of your far left knee jerk reaction. People like you are a cancer.
Lil’ Tommeh with his Fisher Price microphone trying to get noticed by people not familiar with the inside of flat-roofed pubs has direct parallels with you pearl-clutching on an obscure rugby website. If you cared about anything other than lack-of-virtue signalling on here, you’d be out actually doing something about it, champ.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:16 pm
DAC_ wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:11 pm

Lil’ Tommeh with his Fisher Price microphone trying to get noticed by people not familiar with the inside of flat-roofed pubs has direct parallels with you pearl-clutching on an obscure rugby website. If you cared about anything other than lack-of-virtue signalling on here, you’d be out actually doing something about it, champ.
Let's be clear about something. You don't know anything about me, not a thing. You call me a "racist" despite never having no evidence to back that statement up, you've tried to link me to places like Stormfront, again, with no evidence. You're just a scum bag human being, through and through.

You have no idea as to the extent of the abuse directed at these kids and the damage it has caused. But yeah, Tommy Robinson.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

madman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:50 pm

Evidence of 1000's (or even tens of 1000's) of girls getting abused is posted, and yet well meaning posters are protecting the abusers because the perpetrators and mainly non white and the victims white, therefore anyone highlighting it must be racist.. As Spock would say "Fascinating"..
Conveniently ignored by SMS.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Is evidence of women being abused and the police doing nothing being posted on this forum ?
madman

Post by madman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:07 pm

Is evidence of women being abused and the police doing nothing being posted on this forum ?
It not said above that the police did nothing.. But questioning if girls are being abused. Illustrates the point made above brilliantly
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

madman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:14 pm

It not said above that the police did nothing.. But questioning if girls are being abused. Illustrates the point made above brilliantly
My reading is that the police did worse than nothing and actually punished the victims.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:13 pm
Zakar wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:14 pm
badmannotinjapan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:01 pm
Zakar wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 pm
badmannotinjapan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:18 pm
Look if up FFS. If you can't get off your arse to do some research to validate what clinical psychologist Jordan Peterson has clearly elaborated on, you won't believe anything given to you.

Re: pat leave, women tend to take mat leave because they had a baby and they nurse. It just makes sense. Men are damned of they do, damned if they don't.
It's you I don't believe.
Do some research then you moron.
If you've done the research, why dont you share?

Anyway, this is the Australian government statistics, including a balance for industry on page 5.

https://www.wgea.gov.au/sites/default/f ... b2020.pdf
So your source shows the gender pay gap is influenced by industry and time out of the work force. Go figure.
It shows that it exists, regardless of the industry. Some industries are worse than others.

You keep saying it's been 'debunked' with no evidence.

Now of course there are explanations, but that's not the same as debunking.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Zakar wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:33 am

Judging by his comments on the Canada Election thread, it's the women's fault anyway x( :thumbdown:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

madman wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:14 pm

Have I got this wrong or is this something that happened years ago People ot upset about it the perps have mostly been caught prosecuted and jailed and there were threads abut it on PR and now DAC and his buddies ar getting angry again as if it's just happened and nothing has been done about it ?
badmannotinjapan

Post by badmannotinjapan »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:01 am

Judging by his comments on the Canada Election thread, it's the women's fault anyway x( :thumbdown:
So women have no choice in their decisions? God you're an idiot.
badmannotinjapan

Zakar wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:13 pm

It's you I don't believe.

Anyway, this is the Australian government statistics, including a balance for industry on page 5.

So your source shows the gender pay gap is influenced by industry and time out of the work force. Go figure.
It shows that it exists, regardless of the industry. Some industries are worse than others.

What it explains is that women chose a career path in industries that pay lower, work less hours and take more time off therefore debunking any ideology that women are payed less for the same job. It's quite phucking simple.
You can call me Bill

If of interest to anyone, here is a movie named Holly about the sex trade in Cambodia. I was a little surprised about where the director seemed to go with it towards the end, but it's a good movie (albeit containing some grim subject matter). Chris Penn's in it for a bit. Vastly superior bit of film work in my opinion, to the more famous Cambodia movie City of Ghosts.

Amongst other things Holly gives a bit of a (relatively light) insight into the world that many young women and girls face in that part of the world for example.

https://movgotv.com/movie/holly/watching/

Link is perfectly legit and streams fine no problem, but get a few pop ups come up that need to be closed down. A link to charity in support of fighting child abuse is posted in the end credits.

Not about the sex trade but you can also watch First They Killed My Father, a true story from the time of the Khmer Rouge, if you interested to know what human suffering is about, and also see and listen to a little bit of beautiful country and language of Cambodia.
badmannotinjapan

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:34 pm If of interest to anyone, here is a movie named Holly about the sex trade in Cambodia. I was a little surprised about where the director seemed to go with it towards the end, but it's a good movie. Chris Penn's in it for a bit. Vastly superior bit of film work in my opinion, to the more famous Cambodia movie City of Ghosts.

Amongst other things Holly gives a bit of a (relatively light) insight into the world that many young women and girls face in that part of the world for example.

https://movgotv.com/movie/holly/watching/

Link is perfectly legit and streams fine no problem, but get a few pop ups come up that need to be closed down. A link to charity in support of fighting child abuse is posted in the end credits.

Not about the sex trade but you can also watch First They Killed My Father, a true story from the time of the Khmer Rouge, if you interested to know what human suffering is about, and also see and listen to a little bit of beautiful country and language of Cambodia.
Cambodia is such a fascinating country. I've been several times but there's is so much more to learn. I picked up a book whilst I was there written by a survivor and the horror she went through to where she ended up was incredible.
You can call me Bill

badmannotinjapan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:40 pm
Cambodia is such a fascinating country. I've been several times but there's is so much more to learn. I picked up a book whilst I was there written by a survivor and the horror she went through to where she ended up was incredible.
Yeah that might be First They Killed My Father ? Worth checking out the movie version of that too, although not the same. Of course there are other written accounts though too.

Yes, Cambodia is a magical Kingdom, but also wicked in equal measure. I've spent a few months there (mainly Phnom Penh, but also Siem Reap, Battambang, SNoukville, Ko Rong, Kampot, Kep, Kampong Cham, Kratie, Stung Treng), so maybe about the same as yourself. A bittersweet experience.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:08 pm

What it explains is that women chose a career path in industries that pay lower, work less hours and take more time off therefore debunking any ideology that women are payed less for the same job. It's quite phucking simple.
Ah, so you can't read!

My source says that regardless of industry choice women are paid less...it's it's just not as bad in some.
You can call me Bill

Zakar wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:24 pm

Ah, so you can't read!

My source says that regardless of industry choice women are paid less...it's it's just not as bad in some.
Not having a go at you at all, and you seem really sound, but could I just put a couple of questions to you, out of interest ???

Are you concerned about the pay of women you know in Australia, or of women in Australia in general ?

If the first one, then do you really see that as a womens' rights/equality issue, or an issue relating to your good intentions towards those known to you personally ?

If the second one, then why would equal pay of all women throughout Australia, be of bigger concern to you (assuming that it is), than say the sexual trafficking of women in say the UK (as referenced in the article), and the sexual trafficking as a matter of course in some other parts of the world such as South East Asia (such as depicted in the movie linked above) ?

Genuinely curious. Cheers.
badmannotinjapan

Ah, so you can't read!

It says right at the start, women take more time off etc...

You can't expect someone to be payed the same if they commit less time to the job.

PS if all of you woke males are so concerned, give up the balance of your salaries.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:12 pm

Ah, so you can't read!

You can't expect someone to be payed the same if they commit less time to the job.

PS if all of you woke males are so concerned, give up the balance of your salaries.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Ah, so you can't read!

Why do women take more time off in your mind? Just lazy?
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:51 pm

Ah, so you can't read!

Not having a go at you at all, and you seem really sound, but could I just put a couple of questions to you, out of interest ???

Are you concerned about the pay of women you know in Australia, or of women in Australia in general ?

If the first one, then do you really see that as a womens' rights/equality issue, or an issue relating to your good intentions towards those known to you personally ?

If the second one, then why would equal pay of all women throughout Australia, be of bigger concern to you (assuming that it is), than say the sexual trafficking of women in say the UK (as referenced in the article), and the sexual trafficking as a matter of course in some other parts of the world such as South East Asia (such as depicted in the movie linked above) ?

1. Of course I see it as a genuine issue. I've already stated one way I think we can start to address this issue (increased paternity leave and encouraging Dads to take time off).

2. I'm viewing this as a separate discussion. Naturally, sexual slavery is abhorrent. Thankfully, it's possible to be concerned about more than one thing at a time, and thankfully, there is no requirement to rank concerns.
You can call me Bill

Zakar wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Ah, so you can't read!

1. Of course I see it as a genuine issue. I've already stated one way I think we can start to address this issue (increased paternity leave and encouraging Dads to take time off).

2. I'm viewing this as a separate discussion. Naturally, sexual slavery is abhorrent. Thankfully, it's possible to be concerned about more than one thing at a time, and thankfully, there is no requirement to rank concerns.
That may be true, but nevertheless society does so. And it ranks establishing a way of quantitively demonstrating that there is equal pay for women in Australia, above the freedom from lives of sexual slavery of women in other parts of the world, and probably also in Australia.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

You can call me Bill wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:21 pm
Zakar wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Ah, so you can't read!

That may be true, but nevertheless society does so. And it ranks establishing a way of quantitively demonstrating that there is equal pay for women in Australia, above the freedom from lives of sexual slavery of women in other parts of the world, and probably also in Australia.
I think there is a natural tendency to be more involved in issues you can control.

I can't really do anything to prevent sexual slavery in Birmingham, short of uprooting my life and volunteering there.

My actions have a direct (albiet small) impact on wage equality in Australia. I encourage my male staff to take paternity leave and set an example by taking it myself - I give opportunities to Women without thinking "no point investing in them, they'll be on mat soon". I allow for flexible working hours so women don't feel like they need to take a step back if they've had a kid. I can do these small but important actions as part of my day to day decision making.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Rather an idiot than a fuckwit frothing at the mouth..... :nod: :thumbup:
badmannotinjapan

Zakar wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:00 pm

Ah, so you can't read!

They work less hours on average. They have babies. They have mat leave. They work jobs with less hours. It's not my opinion. It's fact.
badmannotinjapan

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:14 am

Good to know you believe women are beneath making their own decisions.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:01 am

Ah, so you can't read!

They work less hours on average. They have babies. They have mat leave. They work jobs with less hours. It's not my opinion. It's fact.
Why do they do those things?
badmannotinjapan

Zakar wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:07 am

Ah, so you can't read!

Choice? Interest? Biological instincts? Go and ask women why they make up 60-70% of nursing and teaching. Or why they want children. Or why they go into housekeeping. Why they don't go into engineering and fields of danger.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:13 am

Choice? Interest? Biological instincts? Go and ask women why they make up 60-70% of nursing and teaching. Or why they want children. Or why they go into housekeeping. Why they don't go into engineering and fields of danger.
Why are they the only ones to take time off to care for the children?
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:02 am

Sure mate :nod:
badmannotinjapan

Zakar wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:17 am

Ask them. Do you expect a new mother to go back to work 3 days after delivery? Some one has to work. Or maybe you want the father to bring baby into work 3 times a day for feeding.
badmannotinjapan

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:31 am
badmannotinjapan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:02 am

Sure mate :nod:
Thought so.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

badmannotinjapan wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:27 am
Zakar wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:17 am

Ask them. Do you expect a new mother to go back to work 3 days after delivery? Some one has to work. Or maybe you want the father to bring baby into work 3 times a day for feeding.
No, but why are they not going back for multiple years at times? Why does the dad get a couple of weeks if he's lucky and the mum takes the next 1-2 years off?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Ah, so you can't read!

Weird considering they tended to be working harder at school, where they achieve better results and seem more successful in their employment in the20's prior to having a family, which raising kids is a f'cking hard job.