The New Official Tory Cronyism and Sleaze and Racism thread

All things Rugby
bimboman

Re: The New Official Tory Cronyism and Sleaze and Racism thread

Post by bimboman »

Remember this quote when she starts uttering the plans to make us all poorer in the U.K. through their ludicrous “green” policy.
Allegra Stratton, COP26 spokesperson, tells Times Radio why she still drives a diesel car…

“I have a diesel Golf. it’s third hand and I’ve had it for 8 years. I don’t drive it very much because I live in London, and it wouldn’t be right. I cycle, I’ve hurt my leg at the moment, but usually we cycle or get on the bus or walk most places. The car we use to go to granny’s and grandad’s who are mostly 200, 250 miles away. I should be moving to another car, before I hurt my leg I was thinking about getting another car…My son would really like me to buy an electric car. I think it is the idea that right now, if I had one, any of those journeys to my dad in South Scotland, my mum in Gloucestershire, my in-laws in the Lake District and my Gran in North Wales, they’re all journeys, that I think would be at least one quite long stop to charge. And my kids are seven and four and I don’t fancy it just yet. That’s not to say that very soon, that technology, the charging points, we’re already seeing an increase in numbers, we’re seeing the cost come down, and we are seeing the range go up. So the direction of travel is great, and is swift. So I am optimistic that at some point, like so many families around the country, I’ll go for it. But right now, I have hurt my leg and I’ve been told I can’t drive...You know, sometimes when you’ve got a four year old in the car, they’re asleep, and you just want to keep going to get there. because you know, if they wake up, you know, they’ll want the loo, they’ll want food, they might be feeling carsick and so on. So you want to be in control of that journey... And included in that might be that the stop times for recharging improve so much that it’s half an hour.”
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

I just can't with this level of political crap :lol: :

ImageImage
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

She’s a gift that keeps giving. :lol:

But hey let’s give these people more power.
Sawtooth the Beaver

Post by Sawtooth the Beaver »

bimboman wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:18 pm Remember this quote when she starts uttering the plans to make us all poorer in the U.K. through their ludicrous “green” policy.
Allegra Stratton, COP26 spokesperson, tells Times Radio why she still drives a diesel car…

“I have a diesel Golf. it’s third hand and I’ve had it for 8 years. I don’t drive it very much because I live in London, and it wouldn’t be right. I cycle, I’ve hurt my leg at the moment, but usually we cycle or get on the bus or walk most places. The car we use to go to granny’s and grandad’s who are mostly 200, 250 miles away. I should be moving to another car, before I hurt my leg I was thinking about getting another car…My son would really like me to buy an electric car. I think it is the idea that right now, if I had one, any of those journeys to my dad in South Scotland, my mum in Gloucestershire, my in-laws in the Lake District and my Gran in North Wales, they’re all journeys, that I think would be at least one quite long stop to charge. And my kids are seven and four and I don’t fancy it just yet. That’s not to say that very soon, that technology, the charging points, we’re already seeing an increase in numbers, we’re seeing the cost come down, and we are seeing the range go up. So the direction of travel is great, and is swift. So I am optimistic that at some point, like so many families around the country, I’ll go for it. But right now, I have hurt my leg and I’ve been told I can’t drive...You know, sometimes when you’ve got a four year old in the car, they’re asleep, and you just want to keep going to get there. because you know, if they wake up, you know, they’ll want the loo, they’ll want food, they might be feeling carsick and so on. So you want to be in control of that journey... And included in that might be that the stop times for recharging improve so much that it’s half an hour.”
Bimbo: "Ignoring climate action will make us richer"

:arrow: Discuss
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Sawtooth the Beaver wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:29 am
bimboman wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:18 pm Remember this quote when she starts uttering the plans to make us all poorer in the U.K. through their ludicrous “green” policy.

:arrow: Discuss
There are so many flaws in the anti-take action on Climate change discussion.

Ignoring even the crisis aspect of it, it is surely preferable to develop green fuels for quality of life with less pollution? That's a positive goal.

Also we will develop these eventually, but as the industrial revolution shows, those countries that develop first will be the financial winners. So there's a huge economic argument too to not get left behind or be subject to paying more out in the long run.

There is also another economic compelling argument is simply this, fossil fuels will eventually run out in the next century or so. Before that he sheer supple-demand for them and the ever increasing difficulty will make them more expensive. The first country to get into renewables and alternatives effective will again win out and sell to those countries who will eventually have to switch over. In both the technology and expertise will be advantageous.

Whether it's to avert environmental disaster or aesthetics, health, the inevitable supply issues or economics it's utterly stupid to not go all in if your a good Scientific nation.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Odd interpretation of someone taking no “climate action” what ever that really means.
Sawtooth the Beaver

Post by Sawtooth the Beaver »

bimboman wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:40 pm

Odd interpretation of someone taking no “climate action” what ever that really means.
Perhaps you would like to elaborate then, what should the government do?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

bimboman wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:40 pm

It's not odd when you pretty much always complain and oppose Governments taking Climate change action.
C69

Post by C69 »

The delightful Miss Rayner seems to be stirring things up and is calling Boris scum yet again.
Seems a like a rallying cry to piss Starmer off :lol:

All very childish imho
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

C69 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:26 am The delightful Miss Rayner seems to be stirring things up and is calling Boris scum yet again.

All very childish imho
Apparently it’s a term of endearment up north according to our Angela.

Starmers Cervix comment is the killer blow, tories will be wänking themselves blind at the ammo coming their way.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

DragsterDriver wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:58 pm
C69 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:26 am The delightful Miss Rayner seems to be stirring things up and is calling Boris scum yet again.

All very childish imho

Starmers Cervix comment is the killer blow, tories will be wänking themselves blind at the ammo coming their way.
I live 'owp North and I don't recognise Shouty Shouty Angela's take on this. All the Tories need to do is let her speak and they'll never lose a GE
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Frodder wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:18 pm

All very childish imho

I live 'owp North and I don't recognise Shouty Shouty Angela's take on this. All the Tories need to do is let her speak and they'll never lose a GE
Agree this is why Labour keep losing. They act like they have a god given right to the working class vote and anybody who votes Tory is scum.

Given that they cannot understand why anybody would vote Tory they can't devise policies to win Tory voters back as they don't understand them.

Angela Rayner will think this is funny but this will harden Labour to Tory floating voters resolve to vote Tory at the next general election.

The public can see this. Labour are not the kind and gentle party. You never see Tory voters protesting outside the Labour conference hurling abuse. Or hurling abuse at a company just because the Chancellor visits their factory.

It just makes Labour look pathetic and nasty

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-10198642

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/j ... ng-6573248

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-51621812

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 9dc7da95f6
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

All very childish imho

Agree, this is an issue where the SJW/Woke/Progressives are killing themselves in some sort of circular firing squad whilst the Tories (and the rest of the public) look on in bemusement.

I dare say that nobody normal gives a monkeys about the Trans issues other than they don't want people with penises, however they chose to define themselves, in the same changing rooms as their daughters/wives/girlfriends/other female relatives.
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

mdaclarke wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:10 pm

All very childish imho

Agree, this is an issue where the SJW/Woke/Progressives are killing themselves in some sort of circular firing squad whilst the Tories (and the rest of the public) look on in bemusement.

I dare say that nobody normal gives a monkeys about the Trans issues other than they don't want people with penises, however they chose to define themselves, in the same changing rooms as their daughters/wives/girlfriends/other female relatives.
And that’s where the tories will steer it when they get around to campaigning.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

It’s that time of the year when our glorious opposition party expose themselves for the navel gazing , narcissistic absolute melts they are.

It hasn’t even started yet and we’ve got “scum”, “not only women have cervixes” and violence against journalists from banned anti Semites.

This is against the background of a genuinely corrupt and ludicrously inept government who will be laughing their socks off at the idea they’re still in the poll leads and favourites for the next election.
danny_fitz

Post by danny_fitz »

All very childish imho

Getting dragged down in to the trans debate is just political kryptonite.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

bimboman wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 am It’s that time of the year when our glorious opposition party expose themselves for the navel gazing , narcissistic absolute melts they are.

It hasn’t even started yet and we’ve got “scum”, “not only women have cervixes” and violence against journalists from banned anti Semites.

This is against the background of a genuinely corrupt and ludicrously inept government who will be laughing their socks off at the idea they’re still in the poll leads and favourites for the next election.
Rachel Reeves on BBC this am stated that her and Kier Starmer were aligned on everything........except income tax rises

How will you pay for scrapping Business rates? Er.......lots of Businesses are closing, Tory donors, sleaze etc...

What do you think of Shouty Shouty's comments? Well it's up to her.......lots of Businesses are closing, Tory donors, sleaze etc...

They're a shower of shite
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

danny_fitz wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:00 am

All very childish imho

Getting dragged down in to the trans debate is just political kryptonite.
Yup, it’ll become a binary “Penises in female changing areas” which won’t be a popular policy.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Now with added shadow cabinet ministers resigning. What a circus act
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Tory boys you are desperate. This government is SHIT
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:24 pm Tory boys you are desperate. This government is SHIT

Indeed they are.....

The alternative though :lol:
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Angela Rayner has the political acumen of a Whelk, and that it being very very cruel to Whelks

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58708009

Conservative Party co-chair Oliver Dowden said: "Voters have heard the message loud and clear from Labour conference: if they support Conservative values or this government they are 'scum'.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm Angela Rayner has the political acumen of a Whelk, and that it being very very cruel to Whelks

Conservative Party co-chair Oliver Dowden said: "Voters have heard the message loud and clear from Labour conference: if they support Conservative values or this government they are 'scum'.
This is because she called Boris Johnson scum for refusing t apologise for his racist and homophobic remarks ?
Are these now seen as Conservative values ?
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:05 pm
mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:44 pm Angela Rayner has the political acumen of a Whelk, and that it being very very cruel to Whelks

This is because she called Boris Johnson scum for refusing t apologise for his racist and homophobic remarks ?
No because it makes it easy for the Tories to say to their voters that Labour thinks they are scum and doesn't want their vote.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

For absolutely gifting more votes to the Tories?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:09 pm

No because it makes it easy for the Tories to say to their voters that Labour thinks they are scum and doesn't want their vote.
Calling Boris Johnson scum for making racist and homophobic remarks ?
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:11 pm
mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Calling Boris Johnson scum for making racist and homophobic remarks ?
You're confusing what is morally right for what is politically right. Rayner may feel that what she is saying is morally right but she comes across as saying that she thinks that anybody who votes Tory is Scum.
Last edited by mdaclarke on Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Frodder wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:09 pm

TBF if someone calling the PM scum for making racist and homophobic remarks is likely to make you vote for him we are screwed anyway
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:14 pm

You're confusing what is morally right for what is politically right. Rayner may feel that what she is saying is morally right but she comes across as saying that she thinks that anybody who votes Tory is Scum.
TBF that is in your head and hat you want to believe. It's actually really easy. She comes across as saying what she said. Boris Johnson is scum.

Someone sitting in the pub with you calls Johnson scum for making those remarks would you get the hump with them and accuse them of calling you scum. They would laugh in your face you idiot.
C69

Post by C69 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:14 pm

TBF if someone calling the PM scum for making racist and homophobic remarks is likely to make you vote for him we are screwed anyway
This however there are many on here that have no issue with what Boris has saidin the past.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:20 pm

TBF that is in your head and hat you want to believe. It's actually really easy. She comes across as saying what she said. Boris Johnson is scum.

Someone sitting in the pub with you calls Johnson scum for making those remarks would you get the hump with them and accuse them of calling you scum. They would laugh in your face you idiot.
Keep sneering, keep losing

Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
Blair
Blair
Blair
Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

C69 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:21 pm

This however there are many on here that have no issue with what Boris has saidin the past.
This is not about PR. The Tories already spinning this. She's an absolute gift that keeps giving to them
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

I'm getting the impression they believe these views are core Tory values. That is the only thing that makes sense
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
Blair
Blair
Blair
Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
Laugh in your face
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:05 pm This is because she called Boris Johnson scum for refusing t apologise for his racist and homophobic remarks ?
I'm getting the impression they believe these views are core Tory values. That is the only thing that makes sense
For all his faults, of which he has many Boris (and the Tories) clearly loves the British People and thinks that the UK is the greatest Country on Earth.

Labour gives the impression that they think the British People are a bunch of thick racists who need to be enlighten and shown the error of their ways.

This is the main reason Labour keep losing, they give the impression that they don't like the British people very much and the British people won't vote for people who dislike them.
C69

Post by C69 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
Blair
Blair
Blair
Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
WTAF :lol:
You ok boet?
That post seems a bit unhinged
shereblue

Post by shereblue »

DragsterDriver wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:21 pm
mdaclarke wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:10 pm

All very childish imho

And that’s where the tories will steer it when they get around to campaigning.
Does anyone care about business or the prudent management of the economy these days?

If that is the electorate, "they" deserve everything they get.

Fu ck 'em.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/comm ... 32758580-1

"Taking a pop at his deputy leader yesterday, the Blairite MP for Hove, Peter Kyle, told a rally hosted by the Labour To Win campaign: ‘We didn’t win that constituency [Hove] by being nasty to Tory voters, we won by respecting them.’

‘You don’t get people to like you by being nasty to them,’ he added.

He’s right. Calling Tories scum is not the same as saying there are legitimate disagreements, or accusing them of incompetence. It casts the Tories as pantomime villains who got into politics to knowingly cause harm.

This fantasy plagues the mind of far too many Labour activists; it’s why they find it hard to talk new voters into supporting their cause.

What’s more, it betrays an extraordinary double standard. The public is expected to believe that the party formally investigated by the Equality and Human Right Commission over anti-Semitism, that yells scum at its opponents, and that all too easily slips into the toxic language of class war, is somehow kinder and gentler."
Newsome

Post by Newsome »

mdaclarke wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:03 am https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/comm ... 32758580-1

"Taking a pop at his deputy leader yesterday, the Blairite MP for Hove, Peter Kyle, told a rally hosted by the Labour To Win campaign: ‘We didn’t win that constituency [Hove] by being nasty to Tory voters, we won by respecting them.’

‘You don’t get people to like you by being nasty to them,’ he added.

He’s right. Calling Tories scum is not the same as saying there are legitimate disagreements, or accusing them of incompetence. It casts the Tories as pantomime villains who got into politics to knowingly cause harm.

This fantasy plagues the mind of far too many Labour activists; it’s why they find it hard to talk new voters into supporting their cause.

What’s more, it betrays an extraordinary double standard. The public is expected to believe that the party formally investigated by the Equality and Human Right Commission over anti-Semitism, that yells scum at its opponents, and that all too easily slips into the toxic language of class war, is somehow kinder and gentler."
:thumbup: :thumbup:
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:34 pm

For all his faults, of which he has many Boris (and the Tories) clearly loves the British People and thinks that the UK is the greatest Country on Earth.

Labour gives the impression that they think the British People are a bunch of thick racists who need to be enlighten and shown the error of their ways.

This is the main reason Labour keep losing, they give the impression that they don't like the British people very much and the British people won't vote for people who dislike them.
They don't like Britain or the British. We all require re-education.

But it's not Labour - it's the leftist antisemitic thcum that have taken over the party.