Rocketz

Re: OFFICIAL Brexit Thread

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:24 pm
Rocketz wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:20 pm
bimboman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:12 pm
Rocketz wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:05 pm
bimboman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:01 pm

Yeah referring to groups of people as “sun human” only upsets snowflakes. It’s understandable that it wouldn’t bother you,
Your imagination is a frightening yet hilarious place

The post was clear and obvious. My interpretation is perfect. You’re a revolting bigot.
You are as senile and thick as your government is untrustworthy and duplicitous.

Over and above that you are a snowflake

See, the mask slips and the true nasty Rocketz come out, full of hate and bigotry and wanting to show it.
Nasty Rocketz vs Snowflake Bimboman

Love kicking you when you're down
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

You’re mistaking snowflake for contempt. You’re vile. And happy to show it. It’s understandable.
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 pm You’re mistaking snowflake for contempt. You’re vile. And happy to show it. It’s understandable.
You're dumb as a plank and blissfully unaware that you are showing it like a lighthouse on this forum

PS and a snowflake
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Rocketz wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:45 pm
bimboman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 pm You’re mistaking snowflake for contempt. You’re vile. And happy to show it. It’s understandable.
You're dumb as a plank and blissfully unaware that you are showing it like a lighthouse on this forum

PS and a snowflake

I show nothing of the sort you do, that vile bigotry showing what you really think of whole nations of people.
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:04 pm
Rocketz wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:45 pm

PS and a snowflake

I show nothing of the sort you do, that vile bigotry showing what you really think of whole nations of people.
Hiding behind the skirt of your nation? .

Crazy, Lair, snowflake, dumb, disillusional, and now we can add coward to your ever expanding cv
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

iarmhiman wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm Anyone who believes that an independent arbitrator is the end of all this is living in cloud cuckoo land.

The Brits will keep adding these red lines going until they are allowed access to single market without any red tape. Just like prior to last January .

Ireland will always be the leverage for the Brits. NI protocol is the 1st step.

Remember the leaked strategy when May took over " We'll have our cake and eat it"

I doubt that strategy has been binned.
Leaked startegy? You mean a remainer making stuff up? No. But we all remember the french politician saying that NI would have to pay the price for the UK leaving.
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

Today in Blitz Spirit News

Germany rejects negotiations over Northern Ireland Protocol

https://flipboard.com/topic/germany/ger ... ronews.com
piquant

Post by piquant »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:57 pm @piquant

Your argument that we have not left yet is pathetic
If I said we haven't left my apologies, I thought what I'd said was Brexit wasn't done. I suppose you might consider Brexit is done by dint of our exit from the EU no matter things like services and the NI protocol are left hanging over, and no matter it's acknowledged the deal that resolved us leaving was one Boris never intended to keep suggesting it was never done in the first place.

I have in mind that resolving all issues arising out of Brexit would need to be completed in order for Brexit to be complete. That doesn't mean all future trade talks/security issues/joint initiatives will forever be Brexit, we'd have had those going on had we stayed in the EU. But to conclude you've got Brexit done at the moment is akin to saying I've written up the alphabet in full when we can see you've only got to the M
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

piquant wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:39 am

If I said we haven't left my apologies, I thought what I'd said was Brexit wasn't done. I suppose you might consider Brexit is done by dint of our exit from the EU no matter things like services and the NI protocol are left hanging over, and no matter it's acknowledged the deal that resolved us leaving was one Boris never intended to keep suggesting it was never done in the first place.

I have in mind that resolving all issues arising out of Brexit would need to be completed in order for Brexit to be complete. That doesn't mean all future trade talks/security issues/joint initiatives will forever be Brexit, we'd have had those going on had we stayed in the EU. But to conclude you've got Brexit done at the moment is akin to saying I've written up the alphabet in full when we can see you've only got to the M
What the fark you talking about Willis We've left mate. So I promised to finish the alphabet before leaving Sesame street. I've left and I'm now working in Balamory. Stick the alphabet where the sun don't shine
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

Today in Blitz Spirit News

British youth taking it on the chin for Queen and Country

These are not available to British kids

Austria calling

https://www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/event ... 3056623617
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:54 am

What the fark you talking about Willis We've left mate. So I promised to finish the alphabet before leaving Sesame street. I've left and I'm now working in Balamory. Stick the alphabet where the sun don't shine
Doesn't seem like you've left with all the bleating and damp squid threats originating from perfidious Albion
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Squib Games.
message #2527204

Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:16 am Today in Blitz Spirit News

Austria calling

Everyone jumping at the chance of being a lift attendant in a right wing police state.
clementinfrance

Post by clementinfrance »

Sawtooth the Beaver wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:19 pm Such joy and love and all because ....
...the lady loves Milk Tray?
piquant

Post by piquant »

Leaving a marriage doesn't mean divorce proceedings are complete.
piquant

Post by piquant »

clementinfrance wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:31 am
Sawtooth the Beaver wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:19 pm Such joy and love and all because ....
...the lady loves Milk Tray?
And sadly there are people who like milk tray, embarrassingly many of them live in the UK
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

piquant wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:01 am

Erm everything has been signed, we are free to marry someone else etc.

It’s complete.

We are currently squabbling about what time we pick the kids up on a Friday evening 5 or 5:15.
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:06 am

It’s complete.

We are currently squabbling about what time we pick the kids up on a Friday evening 5 or 5:15.
So it's not complete?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

The decree absolute means the marriage is over. So what if you never got the large dildo as promised. Take your former partner to court but the marriage is over
message #2527204

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:26 am

The decree absolute means the marriage is over. So what if you never got the large dildo as promised. Take your former partner to court but the marriage is over
We promised them a flight on Bezos' rocket?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:24 am

It’s complete.

So it's not complete?

If what time I get the kids would prohibit me getting remarried you might have a point, it wouldn’t and you don’t,
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:42 pm

It’s complete.

So it's not complete?

If what time I get the kids would prohibit me getting remarried you might have a point, it wouldn’t and you don’t,
It would and I do
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

message #2527204 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:22 am
Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:16 am Today in Blitz Spirit News

Austria calling

Everyone jumping at the chance of being a lift attendant in a right wing police state.
If believing nonsense like that makes you feel better then by all means believe it
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

Fintan O'Toole on Irish radio this morning.
The UK government has developed a variant on Groucho Marx: these are our principles and if you don’t agree to fight us on them, we have others that we can provoke you with.
message #2527204

camroc1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:19 pm Fintan O'Toole on Irish radio this morning.
The UK government has developed a variant on Groucho Marx: these are our principles and if you don’t agree to fight us on them, we have others that we can provoke you with.
What a tit.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:11 pm

It’s complete.

So it's not complete?

It would and I do

It clearly wouldn’t.
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

message #2527204 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:20 pm
camroc1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:19 pm Fintan O'Toole on Irish radio this morning.
What a tit.
You may need to narrow that down a bit.
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 pm
Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:11 pm

It’s complete.

So it's not complete?

It would and I do

It clearly wouldn’t.
It clearly would. Most divorces don't have an article 16. Maybe in that septic swamp of an imagination you have but not in the real world
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

It clearly would. Most divorces don't have an article 16. Maybe in that septic swamp of an imagination you have but not in the real world

“Most” ?

“In the real world”

What a moron.

Demonstrates once again how shit you are at basic analogies and other parts of normal conversation.
ChipSpike

Post by ChipSpike »

It wasn't a marriage, it was membership of the EU. I really do not like these vapid analogies.
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:20 pm

“Most” ?

“In the real world”

What a moron.

Demonstrates once again how shit you are at basic analogies and other parts of normal conversation.
Deflect deflect deflect all threats insults zero substance. Thank goodness you are old
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

ChipSpike wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:22 pm

It wasn't a marriage, it was membership of the EU. I really do not like these vapid analogies.

We are trying to demonstrate that the leaving bit is done, finished, not members, no EU law , nothing. They’re awfully confused by even vapid simple examples.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:24 pm

“Most” ?

“In the real world”

What a moron.

Deflect deflect deflect all threats insults zero substance. Thank goodness you are old

I’ve not made a threat, I’ve not deflected from YOUR post,

As I said you’re so shit at this, like proper toddler level of understanding basic conversations.
message #2527204

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:25 pm
Rocketz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:24 pm

“Most” ?

“In the real world”

What a moron.

I’ve not made a threat, I’ve not deflected from YOUR post,

As I said you’re so shit at this, like proper toddler level of understanding basic conversations.
From his last comment, I think you might be close to his proper age. Things make more sense if he's a pre-teen.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:24 pm
ChipSpike wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:22 pm

We are trying to demonstrate that the leaving bit is done, finished, not members, no EU law , nothing. They’re awfully confused by even vapid simple examples.
Grand.

Custom border goes up on the border.

You get on with your lives. We get on with ours.

I doubt your gov wants this to end though as the deal you agreed isn't a good one for the UK
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

EU would not let Ireland be singled out in protocol row – commissioner

https://www.goqradio.com/belfast/news/q ... missioner/
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:23 pm Lest we forget

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/sta ... 4336003073
Jesus, Bimbo.

That was called out as a fabrication at the time. And it's still a fabrication.

However Daniel Hannan actually wrote this :

https://reaction.life/britain-looks-like-brexit/
Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

Rocketz

Post by Rocketz »

camroc1 wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:41 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:23 pm Lest we forget

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/sta ... 4336003073
Jesus, Bimbo.

That was called out as a fabrication at the time. And it's still a fabrication.

However Daniel Hannan actually wrote this :

https://reaction.life/britain-looks-like-brexit/
Bimbos grasp on truth is more tenuous the Johnsons grasp on a bridge of the Thames. It's alzheimers