Joe Rogan and the De-Worming Tablets......

All things Rugby
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: Joe Rogan and the De-Worming Tablets......

Post by Enzedder »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:22 am Nice deflection.

CNN lied. People were happy to propagate that lie on here.
Silly fools at CNN,.

Any fule knows that Ivermectin is a sheep parasite treatment
How do you use Ivermectin sheep drench?
Dosage and Administration

Ivermectin Sheep Drench is administered orally at a dose of 3.0 mL (2.4 mg ivermectin) per 26 lbs body weight or 200 mcg ivermectin per kilogram of body weight. Coughing may be observed in some animals during and for several minutes following drenching. Do not underdose.30/08/2021

Ivermectin Sheep Drench for Animal Use - Drugs.com
Catman

Post by Catman »

Thomas wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:37 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:23 am
Thomas wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:02 am
Mick Mannock wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:00 am
Thomas wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:18 pm

Why didn't he get vaccinated?
Not sure. The other nine equally unwell guys had been though.
You have 10 friends in hospital and you rang them all? What a considerate mate you are.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mick thought his setup for the punchline was perfect. Now he has to come up with some bogus shit like one of the nurses told his mate that personal info about the other patients
;)
bbbbbut but he didnt die, did he? Which proves that vaccinations are unnecessary and evil.

AND... AND !!!!!.... COLIN POWELL !!! He died!!!!!!! So the vaccine actually KILLS you!

PROVEN! :smug: :smug: 8)
Catman

Post by Catman »

Enzedder wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:56 am

Silly fools at CNN,.

Ivermectin Sheep Drench is administered orally at a dose of 3.0 mL (2.4 mg ivermectin) per 26 lbs body weight or 200 mcg ivermectin per kilogram of body weight. Coughing may be observed in some animals during and for several minutes following drenching. Do not underdose.30/08/2021

Anecdotal I know, but a farmer I know in SA gave all his family and workers Ivermectin as a pre-emptive. Probably highly illegal to do since he aint a doctor, but out in the Northern Cape there arent a lot of docs doing farm-calls. Anyway - according to him, most of them have had COVID, including himself, and not one has got seriously ill. Lots of anecdotals like that.

While I am utterly pro-vax, (I would like a deadline set, whereafter anyone selfish enough not to be vaxxed should be put on trains and sent to concentration camps); I also think its highly likely BIg Pharma probably doesnt want any old, out-of-patent drugs spoiling their big bonanza. :?
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

Catman wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:15 am

Silly fools at CNN,.

Anecdotal I know, but a farmer I know in SA gave all his family and workers Ivermectin as a pre-emptive. Probably highly illegal to do since he aint a doctor, but out in the Northern Cape there arent a lot of docs doing farm-calls. Anyway - according to him, most of them have had COVID, including himself, and not one has got seriously ill. Lots of anecdotals like that.

While I am utterly pro-vax, (I would like a deadline set, whereafter anyone selfish enough not to be vaxxed should be put on trains and sent to concentration camps); I also think its highly likely BIg Pharma probably doesnt want any old, out-of-patent drugs spoiling their big bonanza. :?
But all the latest data show that Ivermectin has absolutely no effect on treating Covid. Is this Big Bad Pharma paying off researchers again?
Catman

Post by Catman »

Big Nipper wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:19 am

Silly fools at CNN,.

But all the latest data show that Ivermectin has absolutely no effect on treating Covid. Is this Big Bad Pharma paying off researchers again?
No idea Nipple. But they aren't exactly known for their ethics.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... arch-shows
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Silly fools at CNN,.

In the case of ivermectin, it has been shown to be useless by independent tests. As for the AZ vaccine, and the lies that have reached european newspapers from 'government sources', you certainly have a point about big farmer's influence, which has no doubt led to deaths that could have been prevented.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:36 pm Just got off the phone to a mate.

Unvaccinated, and hospitalised with Covid pneumonia.

Sounded rough still.
You have 10 friends in hospital and you rang them all? What a considerate mate you are.
Come on Mick you must have a response. Don't just disappear off the thread like you normally do when you've made a complete idiot of yourself.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Zakar wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:49 pm
Dozy wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:29 pm
Zakar wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:26 pm
bimboman wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:16 pm
Zakar wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:04 pm

If the right people are 'freeman on the land' / sovereign citizens then yes.

If you don't know who they are, look them up. They are the people getting 'picked on' by police, because they are lunatic libertarians who believe that you can opt out of societies rules, and get suprised when this doesn't fly with police.

Seriously, look them up, you should know who you're supporting.

Seriously I get that these are the right people to strip of their human rights, scum the lot of em.
What human rights were stripped :lol:
Australia is a hell hole
:lol: :lol:

I'm not sure what is funnier, the idea of a duffer from the grim land of south Wales saying that, or a Chinese troll farmer welded into his house saying it.

Australia is a f**king paradise. I'd rather be locked down in Australia than live anywhere in the UK - and I lived in the UK for 5 years.
Aussies would actually have 17 people in a three bed house(confirmed, met guys paying 30 quid a night to live on the floor years ago) in Leyton. Of course you hated the UK, you were slumming it and didn't earn much.
ID2

Post by ID2 »

Silly fools at CNN,.

I don't follow it closely enough to know how well it does or doesn't work, but this kind of conspiracy supposes big pharma rules the world when in reality there are and have been countries desperate for any way to prevent covid from destroying their healthcare systems. Why would the poor countries of the world ignore this cheaply available miracle drug while the wealthy nations hoarded vaccines? Why would they wait an extra year for a way to mitigate covid to spend multiple times more on vaccines or go begging for donations while jeapordising their economies and potentially destabilising their nations? The whole conspiracy falls down at the first hurdle.
Olo

Post by Olo »

I know people where I am now who have taken it pre-emptively and not had covid or had it with minor symptoms. How many people who have not taken Ivermectin have also not had covid or had it with none or minor symptoms. A lot more than those who have actually got their hands on some farm animal meds I would guess
These are antivaxers and full on Trumpets. Muppets
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Olo wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:38 pm I know people where I am now who have taken it pre-emptively and not had covid or had it with minor symptoms. How many people who have not taken Ivermectin have also not had covid or had it with none or minor symptoms. A lot more than those who have actually got their hands on some farm animal meds I would guess

The point here is the majority of people who catch covid regardless of any medication regime don’t get anything but minor symptoms.
Olo

Post by Olo »

bimboman wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:52 pm
Olo wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:38 pm I know people where I am now who have taken it pre-emptively and not had covid or had it with minor symptoms. How many people who have not taken Ivermectin have also not had covid or had it with none or minor symptoms. A lot more than those who have actually got their hands on some farm animal meds I would guess

The point here is the majority of people who catch covid regardless of any medication regime don’t get anything but minor symptoms.
Although this Delta strain has proven more damaging and subsequent strains may be worse again. The issue is not only how it might manifest in you as an individual but in those with compromised immune systems that you pass it on to.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:55 am
Mick Mannock wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:36 pm Just got off the phone to a mate.

Unvaccinated, and hospitalised with Covid pneumonia.

Sounded rough still.
Come on Mick you must have a response. Don't just disappear off the thread like you normally do when you've made a complete idiot of yourself.
I want to know more about his 9 vaccinated mates who were all in the ward at the same time. And if they aren't mates, I want to know how he found out they were unvaccinated.

"What's your vax status? A reporter? No, no, I'm a poster on a rugby message board. I need to know these things, you see? So I can argue with people online..."
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

I did not have ten "mates" in hospital.

I had one mate who spoke with the other nine.
puku

Post by puku »

Mick Mannock wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:44 pm I did not have ten "mates" in hospital.

Your mate is a chatty Cathy.

Is the above an acceptable anecdotal story?
Harveys

Post by Harveys »

Dozy wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Seriously I get that these are the right people to strip of their human rights, scum the lot of em.
Australia is a hell hole

I'm not sure what is funnier, the idea of a duffer from the grim land of south Wales saying that, or a Chinese troll farmer welded into his house saying it.

Australia is a f**king paradise. I'd rather be locked down in Australia than live anywhere in the UK - and I lived in the UK for 5 years.
Aussies would actually have 17 people in a three bed house(confirmed, met guys paying 30 quid a night to live on the floor years ago) in Leyton. Of course you hated the UK, you were slumming it and didn't earn much.
Worlds foremost authority on china because “lived there for a bit” completely disregarding someone else’s experience living overseas. :lol: :roll:
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

Harveys wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:15 pm

Australia is a hell hole

Worlds foremost authority on china because “lived there for a bit” completely disregarding someone else’s experience living overseas. :lol: :roll:
I actually missed this post from Dozy. Does he really think dossing while on an OE in someones early 20s is relevant to anything? Jesus, he'll misrepresent anything to try score internet points.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Australia is a hell hole

:lol:

I didn't hate the UK - Australia is just objectively better.

I loved the proximity to Europe, lots if great places to visit.

... and I worked in the city, so money was not an issue. :lol: :lol:
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

puku wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:54 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:44 pm I did not have ten "mates" in hospital.

Your mate is a chatty Cathy.

Is the above an acceptable anecdotal story?
I guess, for him to have discovered the others were vaccinated, would have required them to have been the chatty ones.

Good question, though.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

I think you're a lying cunt, that's what I think.

You probably don't even have a mate in hospital. :lol:
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

When you're hooked up the an intubator in the ICU people are notoriously chatty. :lol:
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Zakar wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 am When you're hooked up the an intubator in the ICU people are notoriously chatty. :lol:
Can't stop 'em yammering away about how vaccinated they are.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Ten guys...

All hospitalised with Covid...

Huddled together in the one room making small talk...

Yeah, seems legit.

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Slim 293 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:46 am Ten guys...

Yeah, seems legit.

Exactly ten, too. And 9 of them sick but willing to tell anyone within earshot that they are vaccinated.

Seems legit.

Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Thomas wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:56 am

Yeah, seems legit.

Exactly ten, too. And 9 of them sick but willing to tell anyone within earshot that they are vaccinated.

Seems legit.

Got a photo of one of these chatty Cathy's

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Look at him. Chatting away.
Olo

Post by Olo »

Typical intensive care smart ass. They think the sun shines out of their backside.
Is this one of Micks mates?
Norman Harvey

Post by Norman Harvey »

Zakar wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 am When you're hooked up the an intubator in the ICU people are notoriously chatty. :lol:
Even if you have not been intubated I would be surprised to find out patients are visiting with others in bays not adjacent to their own. It seems more likely Mick is a fantasist.
Jay Cee Gee

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

You guys have got the wrong idea - it's easy to identify who has been vaccinated as they show up if you scan for bluetooth connections.
Norman Harvey

Post by Norman Harvey »

Yeah, seems legit.

Seems legit.

The layout of a covid ward would mean some of the people telling their stories would not be within earshot of Micks friends bed. They would have to physically visit each other for their chats.
Harveys

Post by Harveys »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:29 am You guys have got the wrong idea - it's easy to identify who has been vaccinated as they show up if you scan for bluetooth connections.
There’s also the unmistakable fragrance of “freedom” on the unvaccinated.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Norman Harvey wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:32 am

Yeah, seems legit.

Seems legit.

The layout of a covid ward would mean some of the people telling their stories would not be within earshot of Micks friends bed. They would have to physically visit each other for their chats.
I'd say it'd be Mick's mate walking around bed to bed going "Are you vaccinated? Yes? Sucked in, dickhead lol I'm not"

Pretty standard stuff for someone being intubated.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Harveys wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:38 am
Jay Cee Gee wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:29 am You guys have got the wrong idea - it's easy to identify who has been vaccinated as they show up if you scan for bluetooth connections.
There’s also the unmistakable fragrance of “freedom” on the unvaccinated.
Yes, and the smug look of defiance on their face. Also the coughing. Lots of coughing.
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

:thumbup: to all the posts about Micks mate(s). I've been chuckling away for a minute.

Norman Harvey

Post by Norman Harvey »

Thomas wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:05 am
Norman Harvey wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:32 am

Yeah, seems legit.

Seems legit.

I'd say it'd be Mick's mate walking around bed to bed going "Are you vaccinated? Yes? Sucked in, dickhead lol I'm not"

Pretty standard stuff for someone being intubated.
Yep your friends and relatives are not allowed to visit and neither are other patients apart from the one and only Micks friend.
Farva

Post by Farva »

Perhaps they met in the lunchroom to chat?

Anyway, arent anecdotes great?

But looking at actual data, Vic currently (as of 20 October) has 786 people in hospital. Of that, 11% are fully vaccinated (around 85 people). In ICU, there are 147 people, of which 4% are fully vaccinated (about 6). This in a population where 70% of the over 12s are fully vaccinated, and 85% of the over 70s are fully vaccinated.

Maybe Mick got it backwards and 1 person was fully vaccinated and 9 were unvaccinated, that would match the data a little better.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Farva wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:26 am Maybe Mick got it backwards and 1 person was fully vaccinated and 9 were unvaccinated, that would match the data a little better.
Are you...are you saying Mick is wrong? :shock:
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Mick, a known liar, complains about CNN lieing, then proceeds to get caught in a lie himself.

What a ride :lol:
Zico

Post by Zico »

Zakar wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:38 am Mick, a known liar, complains about CNN lieing, then proceeds to get caught in a lie himself.

What a ride :lol:
It's a cunning strategy as no one watches CNN enough to contradict him.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

This thread got hilarious. Mick certainly does deliver.