Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

All things Rugby
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 58132
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by CM11 »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:24 pm
CM11 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm
CM11 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:20 pm
Luckycharmer wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 pm We still have not hit top gear, will need to play better against Sarries
We've done what's required. I'm not saying we'll be brilliant next week but I'd be more worried if we hit top gear this week.
Play like that and we’re getting beat out the gate.
How often has that been said about a team a week before a big game?
Once
:lol:
Reuser
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Reuser »

Winnie wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:18 pm Mccloskey Ulster’s player of the game
Hume faded away
Our experienced bench had no impact but burns throwing an interception killed it
Leinster far too strong

Congratulations Leinster
Reidy had a good game.

Congrats Leinster
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 30863
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by EverReady »

Josh get off the telly. More Eimear
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 27171
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Mullet 2 »

Willie Falloon wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm
de_Selby wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 pm Ulster are still working to replace Tommy Bowe :lol:
Not really, we've Addison and Balacoune injured.
We've more loads of trophies
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

EverReady wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:24 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm Emer is fairly hot you have to admit
Fairly is an understatement. I would pick the chia seeds from her poo and make myself a nutritional breakfast
You’re the right sort ER. A lot on here are chancers. I know a good un when I see one
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 27171
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Mullet 2 »

Fúcking Brace
de_Selby
Posts: 3586
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by de_Selby »

Willie Falloon wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm
de_Selby wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 pm Ulster are still working to replace Tommy Bowe :lol:
Not really, we've Addison and Balacoune injured.
Toland said that in commentary, something to the effect that Bowe just retired. I was laughing at him.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

EverReady wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:25 pm Josh get off the telly. More Eimear
The batshit crazy eyes on Lowe what a f**king lunatic
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 19771
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:22 pm Well done Leinster, only 1 try and 1 penalty conceded in a semi and final tells its own story, if Ireland can build on that we'll be going places.
:lol: I’d love to be that drunk

What? 1 try and 1 penalty scored against them.in the last 2 games.
And I'm only on my way to drunkiness
User avatar
danthefan
Posts: 22424
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by danthefan »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:18 pm
Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 pm Agree with Statto, I'm willing to take a bit of tedium in the first few matches to help resolve the ruck issues.

VDF motm, hmmm, not mine but I understand it.

Doris for my money.
Again Dan
Excuse me?
User avatar
CM11
Posts: 58132
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by CM11 »

Are the lads allowed showers after? It's just hilarious watching them lay into each other and hug afterwards when put in context with the amateurs around the country not being able to use changing rooms/shower after games!
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:22 pm Well done Leinster, only 1 try and 1 penalty conceded in a semi and final tells its own story, if Ireland can build on that we'll be going places.
:lol: I’d love to be that drunk

What? 1 try and 1 penalty scored against them.in the last 2 games.
And I'm only on my way to drunkiness
This is joke rugby you crazy. International rugby is a different game.
themaddog
Posts: 4710
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by themaddog »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:25 pm
EverReady wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:24 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm Emer is fairly hot you have to admit
Fairly is an understatement. I would pick the chia seeds from her poo and make myself a nutritional breakfast
You’re the right sort ER. A lot on here are chancers. I know a good un when I see one
Meh. Big thick Clare calves on the lady.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

danthefan wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:27 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:18 pm
Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 pm Agree with Statto, I'm willing to take a bit of tedium in the first few matches to help resolve the ruck issues.

VDF motm, hmmm, not mine but I understand it.

Doris for my money.
Again Dan
Excuse me?
Did I stutter
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

themaddog wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:28 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:25 pm
EverReady wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:24 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm Emer is fairly hot you have to admit
Fairly is an understatement. I would pick the chia seeds from her poo and make myself a nutritional breakfast
You’re the right sort ER. A lot on here are chancers. I know a good un when I see one
Meh. Big thick Clare calves on the lady.
Watch out lads
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 19771
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:27 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:22 pm Well done Leinster, only 1 try and 1 penalty conceded in a semi and final tells its own story, if Ireland can build on that we'll be going places.
:lol: I’d love to be that drunk

What? 1 try and 1 penalty scored against them.in the last 2 games.
And I'm only on my way to drunkiness
This is joke rugby you crazy. International rugby is a different game.
As I said, IF, Ireland can build on it we'll be going somewhere, unless you think the Leinster players can't step up....
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:29 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:27 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:23 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:22 pm Well done Leinster, only 1 try and 1 penalty conceded in a semi and final tells its own story, if Ireland can build on that we'll be going places.
:lol: I’d love to be that drunk

What? 1 try and 1 penalty scored against them.in the last 2 games.
And I'm only on my way to drunkiness
This is joke rugby you crazy. International rugby is a different game.
As I said, IF, Ireland can build on it we'll be going somewhere, unless you think the Leinster players can't step up....
Most of them can’t no.
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 19771
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

CM11 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:27 pm Are the lads allowed showers after? It's just hilarious watching them lay into each other and hug afterwards when put in context with the amateurs around the country not being able to use changing rooms/shower after games!

The Ulster lads are getting golden showers from the Leinster squad.
User avatar
Floppykid
Posts: 29548
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: SOB>Todd

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Floppykid »

Need Doris involved anyway.
Guy is throttling the 6 jersey for Leinster.
Reuser
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Reuser »

de_Selby wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:26 pm
Willie Falloon wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:21 pm
de_Selby wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:19 pm Ulster are still working to replace Tommy Bowe :lol:
Not really, we've Addison and Balacoune injured.
Toland said that in commentary, something to the effect that Bowe just retired. I was laughing at him.
He was waffling utter shite all game
That Bowe comment :uhoh:
User avatar
Salanya
Posts: 7667
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Over the hills and far away...

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Salanya »

Stadium speaker: 'please show your appreciation bla bla bla'



There's nobody in the bloody stands, stop being silly man!
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

The high fives and the hugging. Then wearing masks and no showers :lol:
User avatar
Floppykid
Posts: 29548
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: SOB>Todd

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Floppykid »

I like Toland as a commentator.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

Salanya wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:33 pm Stadium speaker: 'please show your appreciation bla bla bla'



There's nobody in the bloody stands, stop being silly man!
He was talking to the Ulster players
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm I like Toland as a commentator.
You can hear him talking shite at the bar in searsons after most matches how the fudge he still gets the gig is a mystery but he’s entertaining if nothing else
User avatar
Leinsterman
Posts: 9021
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Leinsterman »

Hope they do a lap of honour

Also, however much it sucks to be the losing team to have to watch the winners lift the trophy, it must be an awful lot worse to do it in an empty stadium :lol:
Ulsters Red Hand
Posts: 10170
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Ulsters Red Hand »

Congrats Leinster
User avatar
Salanya
Posts: 7667
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Over the hills and far away...

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Salanya »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm
Salanya wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:33 pm Stadium speaker: 'please show your appreciation bla bla bla'



There's nobody in the bloody stands, stop being silly man!
He was talking to the Ulster players
They were the ones walking up to collect their runners up medals.....
Reuser
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Reuser »

Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm I like Toland as a commentator.
Maybe I was just pissed off that we were taking a beating but he just seemed like a Leinster cheerleader from minute one
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 19771
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:31 pm Need Doris involved anyway.
Guy is throttling the 6 jersey for Leinster.
100%, wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's in the conversation for the lions squad.
User avatar
Floppykid
Posts: 29548
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: SOB>Todd

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Floppykid »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:35 pm
Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm I like Toland as a commentator.
You can hear him talking shite at the bar in searsons after most matches how the fudge he still gets the gig is a mystery but he’s entertaining if nothing else
I think he's fun, he enjoys the games, has decent cadence to his voice and observes the small moments of the game well.
Yeah he talks shite like all commentators, I just look for them to add colour to the game really.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

Reuser wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:37 pm
Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm I like Toland as a commentator.
Maybe I was just pissed off that we were taking a beating but he just seemed like a Leinster cheerleader from minute one
He’s a Munster supporter
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

Salanya wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:36 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm
Salanya wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:33 pm Stadium speaker: 'please show your appreciation bla bla bla'



There's nobody in the bloody stands, stop being silly man!
He was talking to the Ulster players
They were the ones walking up to collect their runners up medals.....
It was a joke
User avatar
Floppykid
Posts: 29548
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: SOB>Todd

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Floppykid »

Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:38 pm
Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:31 pm Need Doris involved anyway.
Guy is throttling the 6 jersey for Leinster.
100%, wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's in the conversation for the lions squad.
He's a huge unit.
I'd love to see him go against the Eng backrow.
de_Selby
Posts: 3586
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by de_Selby »

Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:38 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:35 pm
Floppykid wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:34 pm I like Toland as a commentator.
You can hear him talking shite at the bar in searsons after most matches how the fudge he still gets the gig is a mystery but he’s entertaining if nothing else
I think he's fun, he enjoys the games, has decent cadence to his voice and observes the small moments of the game well.
Yeah he talks shite like all commentators, I just look for them to add colour to the game really.
I like him too, but that was pretty funny.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

The presenter really doesn’t like Eimear
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 30863
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by EverReady »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:40 pm The presenter really doesn’t like Eimear


I said that to the missus a few minutes ago :lol:
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

EverReady wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:45 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:40 pm The presenter really doesn’t like Eimear


I said that to the missus a few minutes ago :lol:
She had to butt in there to get a word in :lol:
User avatar
hermie
Posts: 9388
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by hermie »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 pm So sorry for both teams

Brace has, as predicted, taken a baseball bat to this game.

A fúcking final and this CÚNT wants to show what a good boy he is at studying his laws.
100% mullet I was sort of standing up for him earlier in the week but the amount of penalties. Not what this final deserved.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 34780
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Leinster v Leinster cadet branch.

Post by Duff Paddy »

hermie wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 pm
Mullet 2 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:16 pm So sorry for both teams

Brace has, as predicted, taken a baseball bat to this game.

A fúcking final and this CÚNT wants to show what a good boy he is at studying his laws.
100% mullet I was sort of standing up for him earlier in the week but the amount of penalties. Not what this final deserved.
Finals are usually shite
Post Reply