Arrogant Wallabies Coach "We're above the law".

All things Rugby
JB1981

Re: Arrogant Wallabies Coach "We're above the law".

Post by JB1981 »

Bindi wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 am So Jacinda’s folded? I’ve lost some respect for her now.
Apparently it’s down to the Director General of Health and his inherent belief that Australians are cleaner people than South Africans and Argentinians.
"What Ashley Bloomfield has said is training can happen in three days.

"And he said because of the risk profile for Australia being lower relative to the other teams being talked about previously - that full squads can also train together from the six-day mark - so that means you can have full regular training while they’re in quarantine.
RandomNavigat0r

Post by RandomNavigat0r »

grievous wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:36 am
JB1981 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:52 pm
grievous wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:04 pm
JB1981 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:43 am They were about the proposed team numbers in a potential trans-Tasman Super Rugby competition.

You think too highly of kiwis if you think we never forget. I can’t remember the last time we didn’t hold the Bledisloe ;).
So we should have dropped 3 sides? Emotional? Nah, we are just not stupid.We won that fight btw.
Congratulations :thumbup:

I will be happy with a quality competition no matter the make up. I haven’t seen a lot of Super Rugby Australia but the NZ version was great.
You should have watched it it has been very entertaining.
.. and it actually has a final. Unlike the shit show in NZL. Did they even complete their games or were they locked down again like Jacindas bitch?
JB1981

Post by JB1981 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RandomNavigat0r has been triggered.

eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Jay Cee Gee wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:29 am https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/a ... d=12364547

Typical Aussie cheat.
How can he cheat when the NZ government folds like a deck chair for his demands?
grievous

Post by grievous »

Kiwis turn on their own so quickly after they leave their shores.
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

grievous wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:31 am Kiwis turn on their own so quickly after they leave their shores.
It's true. We're brutal.
Mog The Almighty

Post by Mog The Almighty »

While this thread keeps popping up, I thought I'd add a quick observation about the title: yes, they are in a sense. The sense being that the international community are not beholden to NZ law. No, they're not in the sense that if they went to NZ, then they should follow the laws there. But they're well within their rights to say, "we don't want to be beholden to those laws, so we're not going". Fair enough.
kiwigreg369

Post by kiwigreg369 »

Good news ... sense reigns and games are on
- Sun 11 Oct @ 3:30 - Well
- Sun 18 Oct @ 3:30 - Auck

Appears locked in ... and close enough to happen.

Now the TRC planning can occur.
Mog The Almighty

Post by Mog The Almighty »

I would be glad of that if true and if the Wobs get a fair shot. Not only I think NZ is actually safer - although its a bee's dick of difference - but more importantly its fairer. If by some chance the Wallabies won (and I think its a young, rebuilding team with very slight odds of that) I wouldnt want an asterisks next to it. I assume the same would apply for any true rugby fan visa-versa if an opposing team was denied a fair opportunity to prepare due to your lockdown laws.

I think you could safely host it in Sweden where life goes on virtually as normal. In comparison, Australia or NZ should be an absolute piece of cake with a negligible difference in risk between them.
kiwigreg369

Post by kiwigreg369 »

Mog - not sure the fans will get any difference...

As in need to approval to leave Aus, and two weeks quarantine in NZ, and two weeks back into Aus. Can't see many travelling fans.