Well...This is a disturbing social development!

All things Rugby
eldanielfire

Well...This is a disturbing social development!

Post by eldanielfire »

Seems there is a push to use the LGBT movement and add a 'P':

let's hope it genuinely gets no traction or it's just a piss take as some say.
Poshprop

Re: Well...This is a disturbing social development!

Post by Poshprop »

Load of b*ll*cks. Just some nasty tw@ts out to cause some trouble (and sadly probably will)

http://www.lgbt.foundation/pedosexual
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Poshprop wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:51 am Load of b*ll*cks. Just some nasty tw@ts out to cause some trouble (and sadly probably will)

Cheers, glad it is just a piss take. It was obviously not out the mainstream organisations.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

I guess it would be paedosexual if it was really a british thing.

Of course it's a smear, but saying that PIE tried very hard to add their 'sexual rights' campaign to that of the LGBT back in the 70's.
Last edited by message #2527204 on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

You are such an idiot
msp.

Post by msp. »

That just a real nasty bit of work, what better way of being anti gay than link with paedophilia.
Mog The Almighty

Post by Mog The Almighty »

It does raise uncomfortable questions, piss take or not.

I think the science is pretty clear that in may cases, paedo-ness is something one is born with, not something they choose. Obviously that doesn't make it "okay" at all to abuse children. But it's a very awkward reality to deal with. It's easier to just put them all into the, "evil psychopath" basket.

Post by 4071 »

eldanielfire wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:51 am
Poshprop wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:51 am Load of b*ll*cks. Just some nasty tw@ts out to cause some trouble (and sadly probably will)

Cheers, glad it is just a piss take. It was obviously not out the mainstream organisations.
No, it's not just a 'piss take". It's very obviously propaganda produced in an attempt to attack the LGBTQ community. A group that already have to put up with a lot of shit, and are still subject to discrimination, harrassment and physical attacks. And right now there is an insane QAnon cult gathering momentum with claims of satanic paedo cults ruling the world. These people have already proven to be dangerous, are recruiting hard online, and will be using this to rile up their cultists against the LGBTQ community.

So instead of sharing this propaganda with the suggestion that it's "a disturbing social development" you might want to do what someone with actual critical thinking skills would do and look at it, think 'that doesn't seem right... maybe I should look into it and find out if it's genuine' before unthinkingly swallowing yet more far-right bullshit and spewing it out on the internet. And then - when you find out the truth - downplay it as a "piss take" when it's actually designed to cause far more damage than you would like to acknowledge.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 am It does raise uncomfortable questions, piss take or not.

I think the science is pretty clear that in may cases, paedo-ness is something one is born with, not something they choose. Obviously that doesn't make it "okay" at all to abuse children. But it's a very awkward reality to deal with. It's easier to just put them all into the, "evil psychopath" basket.
Some murderers are born not made. They are still evil psychopaths. If you want to have sex with small children then you are evil end-of. Doesn't matter if you were born or made that way.
Mog The Almighty

mdaclarke wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:01 am It does raise uncomfortable questions, piss take or not.

Some murderers are born not made. They are still evil psychopaths. If you want to have sex with small children then you are evil end-of. Doesn't matter if you were born or made that way.
I guess that's one perspective. What if a person is born with that, but don't act upon in because they believe it to be immoral (and probably hate it in themselves)? It would be pretty hard to call that person, "evil". There was an interesting and disturbing Sam Harris podcast on this very subject recently. It's a gross and disturbing subject but it does raise thought-provoking ethical and philosophical questions.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

4071 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:06 am

No, it's not just a 'piss take". It's very obviously propaganda produced in an attempt to attack the LGBTQ community. A group that already have to put up with a lot of shit, and are still subject to discrimination, harrassment and physical attacks. And right now there is an insane QAnon cult gathering momentum with claims of satanic paedo cults ruling the world. These people have already proven to be dangerous, are recruiting hard online, and will be using this to rile up their cultists against the LGBTQ community.

So instead of sharing this propaganda with the suggestion that it's "a disturbing social development" you might want to do what someone with actual critical thinking skills would do and look at it, think 'that doesn't seem right... maybe I should look into it and find out if it's genuine' before unthinkingly swallowing yet more far-right bullshit and spewing it out on the internet. And then - when you find out the truth - downplay it as a "piss take" when it's actually designed to cause far more damage than you would like to acknowledge.
EF's sole purpose is to be some edge lord

Worthless poster
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:10 am

I guess that's one perspective. What if a person is born with that, but don't act upon in because they believe it to be immoral (and probably hate it in themselves)? It would be pretty hard to call that person, "evil". There was an interesting and disturbing Sam Harris podcast on this very subject recently. It's a gross and disturbing subject but it does raise thought-provoking ethical and philosophical questions.
I still wouldn't want that person anywhere near my children. Using that argument Ian Brady wasn't evil until he acted upon his desires, Peter Sutclife wasn't evil until he started murdering prostitutes, Dennis Nilsen wasn't evil until he started murdering, Jimmy Saville wasn't evil until he started abusing girls.

If it is in them then they are evil, whether they have acted upon it or not
Mog The Almighty

mdaclarke wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:16 am

I still wouldn't want that person anywhere near my children. Using that argument Ian Brady wasn't evil until he acted upon his desires, Peter Sutclife wasn't evil until he started murdering prostitutes, Dennis Nilsen wasn't evil until he started murdering, Jimmy Saville wasn't evil until he started abusing girls.

I wouldn't want them near my children either! (I don't have any, but if I did).

I don't think any of those are good examples however, because they did act upon their desires.

Another example is psychopaths. This is a condition that people are born with, but the vast majority of psychopaths are not murderers (they're CEOs and politicians).
Margin_Walker

Post by Margin_Walker »

Big Nipper wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:12 am

Worthless poster
Think he's generally more of a useful idiot for the kind of folk that propagate this rubbish than an edge lord.

Just hits share on any old shite
message #2527204

Probably right wing attack on the LGBT community, but also possibly a paedophile group. The cvnts in PIE used to regularly try and use the civil liberties campaigning of the LGBT community in order to press their case.
Jerome Manning

Post by Jerome Manning »

You go down a free will rabbit hole with that logic (I'm not saying you are wrong - I think you're right. I've watched my Sam Harris clips).

Serial killers aren't responsible for their genetics and early childhood experiences. We don't author ourselves.
ukjim

Post by ukjim »

This is a confirmed bit of 4chan trolling:
https://4archive.org/board/b/thread/691172252

morons on this thread should stop blindly spreading things like this around.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Yeah I'm not going to reply to this virtue signalling, over reaction that has no idea of genuine real world perspective and completely ignores the fact I said I hope it gets no traction in the same original post.

Funny how those who slags others off about no 'Critical thinking' are the ones most in need of doing it themselves.
Last edited by eldanielfire on Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Worthless poster
Since when have I been an "edgy poster"? If you're going to make claims about me, don't make up bollocks.
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

That's pretty cuntish. You can't help what you want; you can help what you do.
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

I assume someone floated Pansexual perhaps?
message #2527204

ukjim wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:03 pm This is a confirmed bit of 4chan trolling:

f**king hell, what a bunch of cvnts on there.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Mr Mike wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:21 pm I assume someone floated Pansexual perhaps?
That was my original thought in the tweet.
msp.

Post by msp. »

message #2527204 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:45 pm
ukjim wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:03 pm This is a confirmed bit of 4chan trolling:

f**king hell, what a bunch of cvnts on there.
Well it is a site that promoted, that the world is ruled by devil worshiping paedophile elite who use the blood from between the eyebrows of children to stay young. All based out of a basement of a pizza shop in Washington.

I not sure what depresses me more, that group came up with the idea, or that a sizable population of people zealously believe it..
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Makes you wonder if you know what a discussion forum is for. Setting up a discussion is not blindly spreading a message around. No one has presented this in a positive or neutral light.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

eldanielfire wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Makes you wonder if you know what a discussion forum is for. Setting up a discussion is not blindly spreading a message around. No one has presented this in a positive or neutral light.
Just take a look at your thread title you dipshit
ukjim

Post by ukjim »

employ some critical filters.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Big Nipper wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:12 pm
Just take a look at your thread title you dipshit
Nice, did you even read the actual first post? In a thread that opens with a discussion about a message we hope is fake and doesn't get spread around in the thread opener, you crash in spewing insults and ad hominem attacks with a dated internet hard man persona.
Flyin Ryan

Post by Flyin Ryan »

Over here the "used by government" acronym has already changed to LGBTQ. When told Q stood for queer, I asked "when did that become a socially acceptable word?"
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

ukjim wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:46 pm

employ some critical filters.
Did you actually read the thread opener. Initiating a discussion about a topic or subject and inviting analysis or conformation of it's origins is not spreading a message about. Likewise since when has any proponent of critical thinking ever suggested taking a title in isolation? Perhaps don't drone on about being critical when you are behaving in the actual opposite manner.
message #2527204

Flyin Ryan wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:54 pm Over here the "used by government" acronym has already changed to LGBTQ. When told Q stood for queer, I asked "when did that become a socially acceptable word?"
You'll be surprised when you find out the B is for Bean-flicker.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

koroke hangareka wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:10 pm

That's pretty cuntish. You can't help what you want; you can help what you do.
Of all the hills to die on. I'm not sure that this is the one I would choose. But to each their own
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

It was an obvious troll/fake on the face of it, were you trolling EDL?
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Obviously triggered EDF who appears to scour the internet for such things. :lol:
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

No doubt EDF will be first in line for a signed copy of this...
A review in The Telegraph revealed plot details of her latest novel Troubled Blood, published under her pseudonym Robert Galbraith.
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainmen ... d=12365132

The irony of TERF zealot, JK Rowling, using a male pseudonym...
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

message #2527204 wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:24 pm
Flyin Ryan wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:54 pm Over here the "used by government" acronym has already changed to LGBTQ. When told Q stood for queer, I asked "when did that become a socially acceptable word?"
You'll be surprised when you find out the B is for Bean-flicker.
:lol:
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

eldanielfire wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:08 pm

Worthless poster
Since when have I been an "edgy poster"? If you're going to make claims about me, don't make up bollocks.
Well said EF. Completely unwarranted comment by BN.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Exactly.