Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

All things Rugby
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

OK guys

I need a new car. I’d normally buy something boring (we’ve had Kia’s mostly) with a warranty etc

However, I am inclined this time to buy something fancy.

I’m a working class protestant so I’m a bit reluctant normally but this time I reckon I’ll be able to put that aside. I’ve worked hard etc

But even if I haven’t and I’m full of shit...

Having said that, I am NOT a ‘car person’ so there’s no way I’d ever buy a Ferrari or anything. No, this is more suburban cvnt show-off choice. To put one over the other rugby Dad who flaunted his MB GLE v8 on me. :twisted:

Let’s do it together. Pick the car you want to stick it up ‘em.


Here’s the choice list (thus far)

a) Crazy stupid list (no justification whatsoever but secret interest)
Range Rover
RR SVR

b) Possible list
Cayenne
F-Pace SVR
Q7
Velar

c) Concede and go modest list
Tourareg
Some kind of hot hatch

Don’t think badly of me. This is about asking the board what car we would buy if we simply wanted to ‘flex’ on the other dads who had ‘snorted’ when you turned up in your stationwagon. :thumbup:
Last edited by shanky on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
bimboman
Posts: 70036
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by bimboman »

Lawyers here drive Mercedes ......
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

I recognise the value of MB, but they strike me as dull?

I’m not a lawyer though. I’m like you, an entrepreneurial bullshitter with few qualifications :)
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Buy an old classic. That shows you have style and character as opposed to just money.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:36 pm Buy an old classic. That shows you have style and character as opposed to just money.
Example?
rialtoblue
Posts: 1414
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by rialtoblue »

shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:37 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:36 pm Buy an old classic. That shows you have style and character as opposed to just money.
Example?
95 merc g wagon 400
93 mec s class
04 mec cl

If you want merc
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

rialtoblue wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:40 pm
shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:37 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:36 pm Buy an old classic. That shows you have style and character as opposed to just money.
Example?
95 merc g wagon 400
93 mec s class
04 mec cl

If you want merc
Holy shit. :lol:

I think you need tatts and camo pants and a fitness-business to drive those G Wagons

The S class is interesting. I feel its like the car Gary Barlow would drive in a pop video. So that’s good.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:37 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:36 pm Buy an old classic. That shows you have style and character as opposed to just money.
Example?
If I had money to burn, a 1969 Shelby GT Mustang.

Thats a bit unrealistic for a daily driver though. Maybe a 70s or 80s Porsche like the Saga Norén's '77 911 from "The Bridge". Cool car that was.

Link instead of image because the picture is big:

https://car-images.bauersecure.com/page ... idge_1.jpg
Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Great looking car

Around here though. Mustangs are the midlife crisis car

I like your idea and rialto’s too

How about one of those 70’s fudge-off mercs with the long bonnets. Like in Hart 2 Hart or Dallas
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

When I asked no.1 son, he suggested a Dodge Demon

LOL

https://youtu.be/dOaBGB936LE

Watch the video. You won’t regret it :lol:
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 5980
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Leinster in London »

Back in 2015 this car was on sale in Mortlake. It was in the shop window for about 3 months. 1951 MG.
Image

I used to go down to the shop every couple of weeks to drool over it.
It did strongly cross my mind to buy it, but between not having a licence, and not having somewhere dry to store it I talked myself out of the idea. I had to put the picture in my mind of £39,000 slowly rotting away at the side of the road.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:02 pm Great looking car

Around here though. Mustangs are the midlife crisis car

I like your idea and rialto’s too

How about one of those 70’s fudge-off mercs with the long bonnets. Like in Hart 2 Hart or Dallas
Not sure which ones you're talking about tbh. In any case I'd go for something a older and more stylish than a modern "rich person car".

My lovely old girlfriend used to call those expensive North-shore 4x4 Mercedes and Porsches and shit, "wank mobiles". Can't say I disagree with her. Its great to have money but spending it on the latest newest "rich man car" shows a distinct lack of imagination and character.

Those old cars not only a way cooler, like genuinely cooler, but they will stay cool forever instead of looking dated in 5 years and they are also appreciating instead of depreciating. If I had that sort of money, and I wish I did (nothing wrong with being successful) I'd defo go for a classic.
Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Leinster in London wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:08 pm Back in 2015 this car was on sale in Mortlake. It was in the shop window for about 3 months. 1951 MG.
Image

I used to go down to the shop every couple of weeks to drool over it.
It did strongly cross my mind to buy it, but between not having a licence, and not having somewhere dry to store it I talked myself out of the idea. I had to put the picture in my mind of £39,000 slowly rotting away at the side of the road.
That is a thing of beauty. Good choice bro.
:thumbup:
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

I had a 62 Holden in high school that I bought and sold for 1K. It was old then (late 90s) but now it would be worth about 30K. Not a bad ROI if I could have known. My Dad urges me to sell it because it would "soon be worthless". :uhoh:
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:09 pm
shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:02 pm Great looking car

Around here though. Mustangs are the midlife crisis car

I like your idea and rialto’s too

How about one of those 70’s fudge-off mercs with the long bonnets. Like in Hart 2 Hart or Dallas
Not sure which ones you're talking about tbh. In any case I'd go for something a older and more stylish than a modern "rich person car".

My lovely old girlfriend used to call those expensive North-shore 4x4 Mercedes and Porsches and shit, "wank mobiles". Can't say I disagree with her. Its great to have money but spending it on the latest newest "rich man car" shows a distinct lack of imagination and character.

Those old cars not only a way cooler, like genuinely cooler, but they will stay cool forever instead of looking dated in 5 years and they are also appreciating instead of depreciating. If I had that sort of money, and I wish I did (nothing wrong with being successful) I'd defo go for a classic.

I’ve found it.

A 1977-ish MB roadster

They’re like, 12k now

https://www.mecum.com/lots/DA1116-25603 ... nvertible/
bimboman
Posts: 70036
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by bimboman »

shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:35 pm I recognise the value of MB, but they strike me as dull?

I’m not a lawyer though. I’m like you, an entrepreneurial bullshitter with few qualifications :)


Porsche Cayene then. I love mine.

Northern Lights bought the hybrid and loves it (much newer than mine but I never buy a new car).
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

That looks cool. Bit boxy for my personal taste, but it certainly looks cooler and more interesting to my eyes than a modern porsche or mercedes or whatever. A classic old, well restored BMW would also be cool. Although surely they're worth more than 12K? In any case, needless to say, buying an old car does come with problems and costs, so if you're not much of a car guy, get one someone else has already restored, not a "fixer upper" and treat it gently.

The advantage of course is they are only going up in price and they're too old already to look dated. They'll just look classic forever.
Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:16 pm
shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:35 pm I recognise the value of MB, but they strike me as dull?

I’m not a lawyer though. I’m like you, an entrepreneurial bullshitter with few qualifications :)


Porsche Cayene then. I love mine.

Northern Lights bought the hybrid and loves it (much newer than mine but I never buy a new car).
:thumbup:
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:16 pm
shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:35 pm I recognise the value of MB, but they strike me as dull?

I’m not a lawyer though. I’m like you, an entrepreneurial bullshitter with few qualifications :)


Porsche Cayene then. I love mine.

Northern Lights bought the hybrid and loves it (much newer than mine but I never buy a new car).
my girlfriend's brother had one. Traded it for a new 4x4 Mercedes. Fantastic luxurious cars for sure. Sitting in that Merc is like sitting on a couch surrounded by modern screens and stuff. Definitely luxurious but for me personally just so lacking in imagination and character. Maybe I'm too concerned with "being cool", I dunno. I don't think so though, I do think old cars are cooler its true but also I've always been attracted to old machines. I look at some of those old cars from the 40s to the 70s and think, "shit, why can't people make machines look cool anymore?". Theyre so beautiful.

Also like I said, they're only appreciating. Your porsche, although Im sure is awesome to drive, is not, I'm sorry.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:20 pm That looks cool. Bit boxy for my personal taste, but it certainly looks cooler and more interesting to my eyes than a modern porsche or mercedes or whatever. A classic old, well restored BMW would also be cool. Although surely they're worth more than 12K? In any case, needless to say, buying an old car does come with problems and costs, so if you're not much of a car guy, get one someone else has already restored, not a "fixer upper" and treat it gently.

The advantage of course is they are only going up in price and they're too old already to look dated. They'll just look classic forever.
Thanks

Thanks. It’s all a bit of a wank for sure. But hey, if it means the Mums at pick up give me the eye, I’ll live woth the shame

:lol:
User avatar
inactionman
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by inactionman »

Defender.

Old one if you don't mind frequent visits to the chiropractor and are handy with a spanner, new one if don't mind driving something that looks like a tonka toy.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

The Defender certainly looks gauche and decadent

It’s like buying a Hummer, for picking up the dry cleaning
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

You'd have to be incredibly rich to buy one of these, but if money were no issue this would be my first choice. It would probably cost a zillion dollars and break down constantly but you can be damn sure those milfs at the daycare center would be impressed.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/im ... 5scjpg.jpg

Its a classic 67 Ferrari GTO 250
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:32 pm You'd have to be incredibly rich to buy one of these, but if money were no issue this would be my first choice. It would probably cost a zillion dollars and break down constantly but you can be damn sure those milfs at the daycare center would be impressed.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/im ... 5scjpg.jpg

Its a classic 67 Ferrari GTO 250
Oh, damn...
bimboman
Posts: 70036
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by bimboman »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:26 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:16 pm
shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:35 pm I recognise the value of MB, but they strike me as dull?

I’m not a lawyer though. I’m like you, an entrepreneurial bullshitter with few qualifications :)


Porsche Cayene then. I love mine.

Northern Lights bought the hybrid and loves it (much newer than mine but I never buy a new car).
my girlfriend's brother had one. Traded it for a new 4x4 Mercedes. Fantastic luxurious cars for sure. Sitting in that Merc is like sitting on a couch surrounded by modern screens and stuff. Definitely luxurious but for me personally just so lacking in imagination and character. Maybe I'm too concerned with "being cool", I dunno. I don't think so though, I do think old cars are cooler its true but also I've always been attracted to old machines. I look at some of those old cars from the 40s to the 70s and think, "shit, why can't people make machines look cool anymore?". Theyre so beautiful.

Also like I said, they're only appreciating. Your porsche, although Im sure is awesome to drive, is not, I'm sorry.


Indeed not, however I’m surrounded by airbags and have massive brakes, electronic aids keeping me on the road , heated seats , air con etc etc. It’s incredibly comfortable.

I sold a sports car to buy it (and not even 50) it was the best decision I’ve made car wise.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Yeah isn't it beautiful? Somehow manages to look super classy and super mean at the same time. Italians huh.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Which model bimbo?

Spec-wise?
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm Yeah isn't it beautiful? Somehow manages to look super classy and super mean at the same time. Italians huh.
The thing that even comes close is the one you mentioned. The Steve Mcqueen mustang shelby

But I’m not spending 1.5m on a car, even though I could, you know, totally afford it
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:37 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:26 pm
bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:16 pm
shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:35 pm I recognise the value of MB, but they strike me as dull?

I’m not a lawyer though. I’m like you, an entrepreneurial bullshitter with few qualifications :)


Porsche Cayene then. I love mine.

Northern Lights bought the hybrid and loves it (much newer than mine but I never buy a new car).
my girlfriend's brother had one. Traded it for a new 4x4 Mercedes. Fantastic luxurious cars for sure. Sitting in that Merc is like sitting on a couch surrounded by modern screens and stuff. Definitely luxurious but for me personally just so lacking in imagination and character. Maybe I'm too concerned with "being cool", I dunno. I don't think so though, I do think old cars are cooler its true but also I've always been attracted to old machines. I look at some of those old cars from the 40s to the 70s and think, "shit, why can't people make machines look cool anymore?". Theyre so beautiful.

Also like I said, they're only appreciating. Your porsche, although Im sure is awesome to drive, is not, I'm sorry.


Indeed not, however I’m surrounded by airbags and have massive brakes, electronic aids keeping me on the road , heated seats , air con etc etc. It’s incredibly comfortable.

I sold a sports car to buy it (and not even 50) it was the best decision I’ve made car wise.
They're extremely luxurious for sure and very impressive. Its so nice to be in. But I think their appeal is inside out. You have to sit in one and go a long drive to be impressed. If you just want to show off and be stylish Id take that '77 911 I posted above every day of the week. Nowhere near as comfortable, probably feels like a hotted up go-kart to drive. But damn it looks sexy.
bimboman
Posts: 70036
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by bimboman »

They’re like go carts with a moving animal at the back, I agree they’re wonderful, just not for most UK driving now.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

That Ferrari watch from 5:30. Makes me horny. Only 10 mil, splash out mate.

https://youtu.be/NoHUyWOVDjA
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

LOL.

You’re supposed to be helping. Not making it worse
bimboman
Posts: 70036
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by bimboman »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:48 pm That Ferrari watch from 5:30. Makes me horny. Only 10 mil, splash out mate.

https://youtu.be/NoHUyWOVDjA


That’s an amazing car.


I’m in love.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:40 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm Yeah isn't it beautiful? Somehow manages to look super classy and super mean at the same time. Italians huh.
The thing that even comes close is the one you mentioned. The Steve Mcqueen mustang shelby

But I’m not spending 1.5m on a car, even though I could, you know, totally afford it
The one McQueen drove was a normal Mustang 67 or 68 I believe. The Shelby GT Mustang is almost a different car in that the way it doesn't actually carry the Ford badge, its just "a shelby". Basically a hotted up version of an already extremely hot car.

Imagine picking up the dry cleaning in this monster.

https://youtu.be/flOd9vYpZhQ

The ground would be shaking as you idled in to the daycare center carpark. Probably a bit over the top really but damn if I had the money you guys have....

Listen to it when he starts it up. :twisted:

Okay I'll shut about old cars now. Go buy your Cayenne
ChipSpike
Posts: 2161
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:10 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by ChipSpike »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:20 pm That looks cool. Bit boxy for my personal taste, but it certainly looks cooler and more interesting to my eyes than a modern porsche or mercedes or whatever. A classic old, well restored BMW would also be cool. Although surely they're worth more than 12K? In any case, needless to say, buying an old car does come with problems and costs, so if you're not much of a car guy, get one someone else has already restored, not a "fixer upper" and treat it gently.

The advantage of course is they are only going up in price and they're too old already to look dated. They'll just look classic forever.
I've got an old 911, last of the handbuilt aircooled ones, round headlights - 964 model. They cost somewhere around £30k and up (no idea where the prices are going), plus around 1k per year to maintain if you are lucky. Reliable and fun though.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12890
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by Mog The Almighty »

ChipSpike wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:28 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:20 pm That looks cool. Bit boxy for my personal taste, but it certainly looks cooler and more interesting to my eyes than a modern porsche or mercedes or whatever. A classic old, well restored BMW would also be cool. Although surely they're worth more than 12K? In any case, needless to say, buying an old car does come with problems and costs, so if you're not much of a car guy, get one someone else has already restored, not a "fixer upper" and treat it gently.

The advantage of course is they are only going up in price and they're too old already to look dated. They'll just look classic forever.
I've got an old 911, last of the handbuilt aircooled ones, round headlights - 964 model. They cost somewhere around £30k and up (no idea where the prices are going), plus around 1k per year to maintain if you are lucky. Reliable and fun though.
Don't mind to admit I'm jealous.

I wish I managed my money better when I was young. I've always had a decent salary, moderately but not outrageously above average, but I spent it all backpacking around the world, partying and on "experiences". "You're only young once" sounds like a great philosophy when you're young.

I only started taking personal finance seriously at 40 (I'm 42 now). And its amassed so quickly it makes me spew to think what I could have done if I were smart with money since I was 25.

I'll never afford these cool toys. But at least I won't be poor, which is something.
mdaclarke
Posts: 4114
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by mdaclarke »

What about a Volvo XC90?
bimboman
Posts: 70036
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by bimboman »

shanky wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:38 pm Which model bimbo?

Spec-wise?


I’ve just got the 3 litre fat diesel, decent inside spec though and brilliant radio.

As I said NI is your man as he bought a new generation hybrid ( the last gen was very clunky).

I get 35-40 to the gallon though and it’s reasonable to fix/service.

The car to buy if not a hybrid is the GTS.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21813
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by shanky »

mdaclarke wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:46 pm What about a Volvo XC90?
Nice car but over here they’re a bit of a boomer car - and I’m looking to artificially increase my cred, not reduce it.
User avatar
wamberal
Posts: 1316
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Help me choose a reasonably decadent car

Post by wamberal »

mdaclarke wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:46 pm What about a Volvo XC90?
We have an XC60. Great car. The XC90 is too big, IMHO.

Option it up.
Post Reply