Bled I - All Blacks v. Wallabies OFFICIAL match thread

All things Rugby
obelixtim

Re: Bled I - All Blacks v. Wallabies OFFICIAL match thread

Post by obelixtim »

Murdoch wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:12 pm Would be surprised if All Blacks don't crack 40 and it's pretty comprehensive in general.

The team named is a solid combination of form, new talent and experience. I'm not happy with fat guts foster there but it would take a horrendous run of results to see him ejected so we're stuck with him.

For Australia I've been hugely impressed with Tupou and big Harry Wilson. But it's sparse after that. The AU final was so awful that I just don't see this group being able to transition to test rugby nearly fast enough.
The ABs won't get anywhere near 40+. First game of the year they are always rusty and disjointed. A 10 point win would be good. 25 - 12.
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

I sense a good AB performance coming. So the Lollabies (wallabies) will be getting smashed I suspect.
All Blacks 42- Lolstralia (Australia) 10.
I think the All Blacks will put on 50 + at Eden park though.

Looking forward to seeing The Allblacks show Dave rennie out to be what he really is - " Lolave Lolennie" (Dave Rennie). Just an average coach from some random Bush that acts hard so some farmboy nutters think hes good.

Oh and imagine the funniest part of lolstralia's anthem for players must be when they go "advance Australia fair". Hahahaha. Why not all them bring a sandpaper each and jump whenever they say that. Either that or change it to cheat. Just too funny to have lolstralia's anthem have the word fair on it.
Lmao.
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

When is kickoff?
grievous

Post by grievous »

Tuivasa wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:08 pm I sense a good AB performance coming. So the Lollabies (wallabies) will be getting smashed I suspect.

Looking forward to seeing The Allblacks show Dave rennie out to be what he really is - " Lolave Lolennie" (Dave Rennie). Just an average coach from some random Bush that acts hard so some farmboy nutters think hes good.

Oh and imagine the funniest part of lolstralia's anthem for players must be when they go "advance Australia fair". Hahahaha. Why not all them bring a sandpaper each and jump whenever they say that. Either that or change it to cheat. Just too funny to have lolstralia's anthem have the word fair on it.
Lmao.
respek eh bro?
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Tuivasa wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:08 pm I sense a good AB performance coming. So the Lollabies (wallabies) will be getting smashed I suspect.

Lmao.
Facebook is leaking again
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

grievous wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:26 pm

Lmao.
respek eh bro?

No Respect for you.
Also I have no respect for Lolstralia (Australia) as a country. Why should I when brown people are treated like 3rd class citizens in that country. The racism is awful in that terrible country.
Of course that's not why I have no respect for you. I don't judge individuals because they are from a racist/intolerant country.. I just don't like you because you are an idiot. Almost as bad as your countrymen like thomas but slightly better. However you are so awful that you make some other of your countrymen like guy smiley look very good as a poster. And offcourse Lolstralia's own Ali's choice makes me wish he was representing NZ here instead of lolstralia
Olo

Post by Olo »

Tuivasa wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:36 pm

Lmao.
respek eh bro?

No Respect for you.
Also I have no respect for Lolstralia (Australia) as a country. Why should I when brown people are treated like 3rd class citizens in that country. The racism is awful in that terrible country.
Of course that's not why I have no respect for you. I don't judge individuals because they are from a racist/intolerant country.. I just don't like you because you are an idiot. Almost as bad as your countrymen like thomas but slightly better. However you are so awful that you make some other of your countrymen like guy smiley look very good as a poster. And offcourse Lolstralia's own Ali's choice makes me wish he was representing NZ here instead of lolstralia
Are you representing NZ? Sad for the other Bros.
grievous

Post by grievous »

Lmao.
respek eh bro?

No Respect for you.
offcourse
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

Olo wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:39 pm

Lmao.
respek eh bro?

No Respect for you.
Are you representing NZ? Sad for the other Bros.

I represent the World -However yes I am known as one of NZ's finest . And nothing sad for the other bros- I leave the mvp slot wide open for others to take by withdrawing my name from it early.

Tbh NZ's representatives here are awful though since a lot are half lolstralian and I think the mods have limited the NZ users have only allowing weird farmers and the raging psychos register here to make NZ look almost as bad as the aussie.
obelixtim

Post by obelixtim »

Lomax replaces Laulala on the bench.
shanky

Post by shanky »

It cracks me up the way he puts (explainers) in after each of his lolstralia (Australia) zingers. Like we need it lolsplaining (explaining)

I can almost see him there, tongue out, brow furrowed, concentrating as he types.

:lol: (lol)
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

obelixtim wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:50 pm
Murdoch wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:12 pm Would be surprised if All Blacks don't crack 40 and it's pretty comprehensive in general.

The team named is a solid combination of form, new talent and experience. I'm not happy with fat guts foster there but it would take a horrendous run of results to see him ejected so we're stuck with him.

For Australia I've been hugely impressed with Tupou and big Harry Wilson. But it's sparse after that. The AU final was so awful that I just don't see this group being able to transition to test rugby nearly fast enough.
The ABs won't get anywhere near 40+. First game of the year they are always rusty and disjointed. A 10 point win would be good. 25 - 12.
That's 13 points.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

T-3.5 hours until kick off. I am excite!
mightyreds

Post by mightyreds »

jdogscoop wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:31 am T-3.5 hours until kick off. I am excite!
So it kicked off at 3am last night? - I've missed it!
mightyreds

Post by mightyreds »

towny wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:11 pm
mightyreds wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:58 am I would have thought a preferable balance for the Wallabies backrow would have been 6 Samu 7 Hooper 8 Wilson, as Samu is a bit light for an 8 but has great mobility as a 6.
How much is Samu outweighed by the kiwi Goliath?
Yeah, I get it, Rennie may have put Wilson at 6 to counter Frizell's size. So both scrums will be unbalanced, but unbalanced in the same way, so that should work out as balance :? . Wilson has great mobility, too, but I would prefer grunt at the back to come through the centre of the scrum, especially since Ali has established that breakaways/flankers don't push in the scrum.
obelixtim

Post by obelixtim »

jdogscoop wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:25 am
obelixtim wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:50 pm

That's 13 points.
Ever thought of entering mastermind? Subject: Mathematics.

Just allowing for Jordie to kick a penalty from his own goal line in the 82nd minute, after having a 10 point lead at the 80th minute.
kiwigreg369

Post by kiwigreg369 »

Just on kick off time - Sydney

Game 1, Sunday, October 11
Pre-game coverage: 1.30pm
Kick Off: 2.00pm

On 10 and Foxtel/ Kayo.
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Looking forward to this game a lot.

Been some gentle spite before hand (some idiots from the not real NZ side making arses of themselves) and a few twists and turns inn the team that will take the pitch.
I would prefer McBarret at fullback and two proper wingers with McKenzie on the bench. However I am not the coach so I will let the results of Fozzies decisions decide wether he is a competant coach or deserves all the hate AC has been directing his way for years. I haven't seen to much of the Wallabies players this year but the team looks solid with some good players in key positions (tight head in particular) so it should be a great game with the good guys in black home with a 7-9 point winning margin.
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Is it 3:30 kick off or 4:00? I see sky is stating 16:00 for the game...

Okay. See it is 16:00
Adrianmole

Post by Adrianmole »

Ellafan wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:19 pm
Kahu wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:55 pm What idiot decided to schedule this game at a time when every Kiwi Dairy farmer is milking? :frown: :roll:
Good point. Thankfully farmer can stream the test to a screen in his milking shed. 8) :thumbup:
Was not aware that Filipino workers were mad keen on Footy. Presumable the archetypical National Party Rural Rump supporter will be putting his swollen socked feet up in front of the flat screen while Manual labours in the shed? :lol:
Olo

Post by Olo »

obelixtim wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:55 am
Ever thought of entering mastermind? Subject: Mathematics.
Yes. :nod:
badmannotinjapan

Post by badmannotinjapan »

Anyone got a link?
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

Check out the state of this Sky coverage. Dagg and the even more annoying plum Wheeler driving into the stadium in a campervan.

How the hell does Wheeler get on tv, let alone near an AB test?

Get rid of the faux southern man blokey / cuzzie bro contributors.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

mightyreds wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:39 am
jdogscoop wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:31 am T-3.5 hours until kick off. I am excite!
So it kicked off at 3am last night? - I've missed it!
I stand by the comment. T=kick off Time, -3.5 is 10.30am which is the time I posted that comment AEST.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

mr bungle wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:14 am Check out the state of this Sky coverage. Dagg and the even more annoying plum Wheeler driving into the stadium in a campervan.

I hate both Dagg and Wheeler. Meanwhile the best comments man in NZ, Kane Hames, was wasting his talents covering the Tasman v BOP match in Nelson.
Eugenius

Post by Eugenius »

Far too many Chief players for me .

When was the last time our new captain actually won a game ffs !!

Not good.
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:17 am
mr bungle wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:14 am Check out the state of this Sky coverage. Dagg and the even more annoying plum Wheeler driving into the stadium in a campervan.

I hate both Dagg and Wheeler. Meanwhile the best comments man in NZ, Kane Hames, was wasting his talents covering the Tasman v BOP match in Nelson.
I hear you. Although we’re lucky the coverage is saved by the quality of Jeff Wilson’s nodding.
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

At least you are getting coverage. ESPN+ is just a static screen saying coverage starts at 9:55pm (my time).
grievous

Post by grievous »

So good to have international rugby back.
Wallabies wont win this, I dont think its the right side to beat a settled AB side despite their rust.
If I see some smarts and intelligent play from the young Wallaby side and they dont go down by too much it will be a moral victory!
shanky

Post by shanky »

Three Manly juniors in that Wob team

8)
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Empty seats. Don't want to watch anymore
shanky

Post by shanky »

Plenty of empty seats there.

Clearly the Kiwis don’t want to waste their coin watching us get flogged.
not_english

Post by not_english »

First time I’ve got up in the middle of night to watch rugby for many many years
BBB

Post by BBB »

Aussies to start well.

ABs to win 38-21
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

not_english wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:57 am First time I’ve got up in the middle of night to watch rugby for many many years
Good thing history will be made today
Jerome Manning

Post by Jerome Manning »

The sense of occasion has gone from All Black tests. Just shit loads of advertising with some rugby thrown in.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

shanky wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:54 am Three Manly juniors in that Wob team

8)
Sadly, also a few Gurly seniors.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Top stuff.

Haka never gets old for me. :thumbup:
Jerome Manning

Post by Jerome Manning »

Although that was a good Haka. Proper Haka :thumbup:
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

Empty seats. Wellington should never host any rugby ever again.