France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

All things Rugby
Post Reply
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 7224
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by feckwanker »

Ronseal
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 20669
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

Good work, I approve of this OP.
Ulsters Red Hand
Posts: 10880
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Ulsters Red Hand »

You've just cost a professional poster their job, FW
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 20669
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

Ireland by 8, Murray kicking a last minute penalty.
User avatar
bessantj
Posts: 8872
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Location: Newport, Gwent

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by bessantj »

Up for this match. Hoping it'll be more like the Australia/All Blacks match than the Wales/Scotland match.
User avatar
Jim Lahey
Posts: 9839
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Jim Lahey »

Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:30 pm Ireland by 8, Murray kicking a last minute penalty.
With PoM winning said penalty?
User avatar
MrDominator
Posts: 4417
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by MrDominator »

Great to see POC proudly wearing the poppy.

Good lad.

:thumbup:
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 29677
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Mullet 2 »

bessantj wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:32 pm Up for this match. Hoping it'll be more like the Australia/All Blacks match than the Wales/Scotland match.
For who?
Jumper
Posts: 6313
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Jumper »

Paulie wearing a poppy. :?
Ulsters Red Hand
Posts: 10880
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Ulsters Red Hand »

FFS
User avatar
bessantj
Posts: 8872
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 am
Location: Newport, Gwent

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by bessantj »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:34 pm
bessantj wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:32 pm Up for this match. Hoping it'll be more like the Australia/All Blacks match than the Wales/Scotland match.
For who?
The viewing public.
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 29677
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Mullet 2 »

Me nerves lads
User avatar
puku
Posts: 2237
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by puku »

Allez le bleu!
User avatar
Derwyn
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Derwyn »

What’s the permutations then?
User avatar
Luckycharmer
Posts: 8424
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Luckycharmer »

Ireland in order to win championship need to score 1 try and win by 6pts as on equal ties scored as England.
Last edited by Luckycharmer on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40446
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Anonymous 1 »

The grand slam "the easy way" for England is France and Ireland at home. For France it's England and Ireland at home. If France win today they will have blown a massive opportunity to slam. To not even win the championship would be criminal. No sympathy if they don't make it.
User avatar
Bogbunny
Posts: 4763
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: G W C

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Bogbunny »

Luckycharmer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:44 pm Ireland in order to win championship Leed to score 1 try and win by 6pts as on equal ties scored as England.
France need 4 tries and 32 point victory
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12779
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:44 pm The grand slam "the easy way" for England is France and Ireland at home. For France it's England and Ireland at home. If France win today they will have blown a massive opportunity to slam. To not even win the championship would be criminal. No sympathy if they don't make it.
They haven't made it.
User avatar
Derwyn
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Derwyn »

Luckycharmer wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:44 pm Ireland in order to win championship need to score 1 try and win by 6pts as on equal ties scored as England.
:thumbup:
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40446
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Anonymous 1 »

message #2527204 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:44 pm The grand slam "the easy way" for England is France and Ireland at home. For France it's England and Ireland at home. If France win today they will have blown a massive opportunity to slam. To not even win the championship would be criminal. No sympathy if they don't make it.
They haven't made it.
France can still win the championship
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 37518
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Duff Paddy »

France by 20
User avatar
Luckycharmer
Posts: 8424
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Luckycharmer »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:48 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:44 pm The grand slam "the easy way" for England is France and Ireland at home. For France it's England and Ireland at home. If France win today they will have blown a massive opportunity to slam. To not even win the championship would be criminal. No sympathy if they don't make it.
They haven't made it.
France can still win the championship
Sure can we could get thrashed wouldn't be 1st time in Paris
User avatar
Derwyn
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Derwyn »

Irish bench looks weak.
User avatar
Salanya
Posts: 7945
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Over the hills and far away...

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Salanya »

Our bench is not our strength today.....


Edit: 'snap' to you Derwyn!
Last edited by Salanya on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jim Lahey
Posts: 9839
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Jim Lahey »

Zeebs :lol:
User avatar
Mr. Very Popular
Posts: 20669
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Mr. Very Popular »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:49 pm France by 20

If it looks like we're going to struggle then I hope we lie down at let France win by 40.
User avatar
Bogbunny
Posts: 4763
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: G W C

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Bogbunny »

Jim Lahey wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:53 pm Zeebs :lol:

I'm not an interior decorator
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12779
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:48 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:44 pm The grand slam "the easy way" for England is France and Ireland at home. For France it's England and Ireland at home. If France win today they will have blown a massive opportunity to slam. To not even win the championship would be criminal. No sympathy if they don't make it.
They haven't made it.
France can still win the championship
:roll:
User avatar
Derwyn
Posts: 2711
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:08 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Derwyn »

Salanya wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:53 pm Our bench is not our strength today.....


Edit: 'snap' to you Derwyn!
Image
Last edited by Derwyn on Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jim Lahey
Posts: 9839
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Jim Lahey »

Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:54 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:49 pm France by 20

If it looks like we're going to struggle then I hope we lie down at let France win by 40.
This.
With Stockdale at 15 the French are assured a guard of honour once they break through the line anyway.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12779
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by message #2527204 »

Stampy gets a hundred
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 37518
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Duff Paddy »

Jim Lahey wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 pm
Mr. Very Popular wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:54 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:49 pm France by 20

If it looks like we're going to struggle then I hope we lie down at let France win by 40.
This.
With Stockdale at 15 the French are assured a guard of honour once they break through the line anyway.
I’m not a fan of Zebo but I’d have him at 15 every day of the week ahead of Stockdale
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 37518
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Duff Paddy »

Worst anthem of all time
User avatar
terryfinch
Posts: 5171
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by terryfinch »

That was painful.
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 37518
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Duff Paddy »

Followed by one of the best
User avatar
lemonhead
Posts: 4747
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Yarbles

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by lemonhead »

Jesus, they're murdering everything.

Get a singer in. Make sure their mic is the only one
User avatar
Jim Lahey
Posts: 9839
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:29 pm

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Jim Lahey »

Think I’d rather hear that rendition of Ireland’s Call on repeat for the next 2 hours than Eddie Butler.
User avatar
Bogbunny
Posts: 4763
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: G W C

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Bogbunny »

Ryan better get his finger out tonight... needs a big game.
User avatar
nardol
Posts: 19981
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by nardol »

Salanya wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:53 pm Our bench is not our strength today.....


Edit: 'snap' to you Derwyn!
Our?
User avatar
Duff Paddy
Posts: 37518
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: France v Ireland - 6 Nations 2020

Post by Duff Paddy »

Brian Moore. Wonder does he have PR open
Post Reply