What Scares the Boks...

All things Rugby
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 18427
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am It's their problem if theyr'e getting knocked out. They should make a plan
They did, some waitress called Susan. She got the address wrong.
ZuluBoy
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by ZuluBoy »

Don't want to be drawn into conspiracy theories but if a team really had a shi*ting problem as an excuse then why not made a plan. There are immobils (litlle pills not sports enhancing drugs) that stops one from shi*ting for 48 hrs! Instead of for 80 minutes.
User avatar
Salient
Posts: 3657
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland!

Re: What Scared the Boks...

Post by Salient »

Vleis wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:19 am
Jay Cee Gee wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:16 am
Vleis wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:13 am
hmmm...clearly the Bokke were/are better than NZ..

Clearly, as evidenced by them winning less games than NZ.
Maaate...if you can't add then I can't help you. Have a look and the link and add up the victories prior to 1996. It's really not that difficult. In the interim (while you contact your maths tutor) have a look at the link below:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1949_Rhod ... nion_match
Bokke supporter going back quarter of a century to muddy the waters shocker ......
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scared the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:09 am
mr bungle wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:30 am
Jay Cee Gee wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:27 am
Vleis wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:19 am
Jay Cee Gee wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:16 am


Clearly, as evidenced by them winning less games than NZ.
Maaate...if you can't add then I can't help you. Have a look and the link and add up the victories prior to 1996. It's really not that difficult. In the interim (while you contact your maths tutor) have a look at the link below:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1949_Rhod ... nion_match

SA had the second best record up to 95 and that's a fact.
Hard to beat SA at home pre-isolation. The proud apartheid nation was never going to allow a series loss to embarrass them on the world stage. Like the nazis in Escape to Victory.
Loved that movie. At least the nazis put a team on the field. The Saffas would've been Belgium in WWII, sitting this one out!
Belgium was locked down due to a deadly pandemic? ???????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:16 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:03 am You don't get it mate. You can't just sit out a tournament because you're afraid your players might get hurt. Rugby isn't a safety first venture. It's not tiddlywinks.
If we get to play the winner, so what
there is tests planned against the Argies before the start of the B + I Lions series and we don't need more cups
we abide by sports sciences recommendation of 400 mins gametime in the can't sitout in a covid year although our coach said no to all that money then
Only way the boks win anything Is if they play at home

This isn’t a knock tournament where another team that beats you regularly is conveniently knocked out for you

Play away and you might get some respect


2 of the 3 RWC Tournaments won by New Zealand were on home soil.
2 of the 3 RWC Tournaments won by South Africa were on foreign soil.

Fvcking Hell!
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:53 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:41 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:16 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:03 am You don't get it mate. You can't just sit out a tournament because you're afraid your players might get hurt. Rugby isn't a safety first venture. It's not tiddlywinks.
If we get to play the winner, so what
there is tests planned against the Argies before the start of the B + I Lions series and we don't need more cups
we abide by sports sciences recommendation of 400 mins gametime in the can't sitout in a covid year although our coach said no to all that money then
Only way the boks win anything Is if they play at home

This isn’t a knock tournament where another team that beats you regularly is conveniently knocked out for you

Play away and you might get some respect
You didn't watch the WC final in Japan in 2019
Did you not read my comment about other teams being knocked out for you in a tournament
Please stop blaming us because your team rolled over and played dead against the Poms, who we comprehensively beat in the final to be crowned World Champions.
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am It's their problem if theyr'e getting knocked out. They should make a plan
I don't understand why they blame us for their team not being good enough to play in the final?
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:53 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:16 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:03 am You don't get it mate. You can't just sit out a tournament because you're afraid your players might get hurt. Rugby isn't a safety first venture. It's not tiddlywinks.
If we get to play the winner, so what
there is tests planned against the Argies before the start of the B + I Lions series and we don't need more cups
we abide by sports sciences recommendation of 400 mins gametime in the can't sitout in a covid year although our coach said no to all that money then
Only way the boks win anything Is if they play at home

This isn’t a knock tournament where another team that beats you regularly is conveniently knocked out for you

Play away and you might get some respect


2 of the 3 RWC Tournaments won by New Zealand were on home soil.
2 of the 3 RWC Tournaments won by South Africa were on foreign soil.

Fvcking Hell!
Yeh and 2007 you didn't play us and played a shit house England side to win it after another side France knocked us out

2019..we beat you and then you needed the English to wipe us out

You haven't won a rwc game vs NZ this century ffs

What part don't you understand?

Ps instead of highlighting the bits that suit you..try and read the bit in between that explains my argument
Last edited by brat on Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:58 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am It's their problem if theyr'e getting knocked out. They should make a plan
I don't understand why they blame us for their team not being good enough to play in the final?
There's no blame and you deserved to win both rwcs as you can only play what's in front of you

But don't try and pretend you didn't have an easy draw in both of those tournaments courtesy of Other teams knocking out the all blacks.. a team you very much struggle against
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:06 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:53 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:29 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:16 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:03 am You don't get it mate. You can't just sit out a tournament because you're afraid your players might get hurt. Rugby isn't a safety first venture. It's not tiddlywinks.
If we get to play the winner, so what
there is tests planned against the Argies before the start of the B + I Lions series and we don't need more cups
we abide by sports sciences recommendation of 400 mins gametime in the can't sitout in a covid year although our coach said no to all that money then
Only way the boks win anything Is if they play at home

This isn’t a knock tournament where another team that beats you regularly is conveniently knocked out for you

Play away and you might get some respect


2 of the 3 RWC Tournaments won by New Zealand were on home soil.
2 of the 3 RWC Tournaments won by South Africa were on foreign soil.

Fvcking Hell!
Yeh and 2007 you didn't play us and played a shit house England side to win it after another side France knocked us out

2019..we beat you and then you needed the English to wipe us out

You haven't won a rwc game vs NZ this century ffs

What part don't you understand?
If your team showed as much aggro against England, Australia and Argentina, they might have beaten them, Bro.

You can only beat what is in front of you. Why do you keep on blaming us for your teams failures?

I am sorry that the facts are that South Africa have a better RWC record than New Zealand. Do you want me to use some Trump Facts to make you feel less aggressive Bro?
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

Ffs you must be one of the thickest plums on here

I just explained everything and you say exactly the same thing over again

Really not much point in engaging you as I'm not in to pointless repetition
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:09 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:58 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am It's their problem if theyr'e getting knocked out. They should make a plan
I don't understand why they blame us for their team not being good enough to play in the final?
There's no blame and you deserved to win both rwcs as you can only play what's in front of you

But don't try and pretend you didn't have an easy draw in both of those tournaments courtesy of Other teams knocking out the all blacks.. a team you very much struggle against
Just to check your Trump Facts: the Springboks have won 3 RWC's, the same numbers as the All Blacks.

Now, you are sounding just like Trump and his supporters: "The RWC draw is rigged to favour the Boks", "The other teams gang up against the All Blacks, so that the Boks can win!", " There is widespread collusion by the other team to play harder against the All Blacks, so that South Africa has an easy ride".

Eish, I am not sure why you folks just can't accept that sometimes things just don't go your way?
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:23 am Ffs you must be one of the thickest plums on here

I just explained everything and you say exactly the same thing over again

Really not much point in engaging you as I'm not in to pointless repetition
So because you can't deal with facts I am stupid?
Wrong login President Trump. ;)
ZuluBoy
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by ZuluBoy »

We don't need to explain why or how we won the WC
There were documtentaries made of it
One is called ' Chasing the Sun' on circuit now

Springboks were in Japan 6 weeks before any other team arrived in Japan. There was an extra week set aside in the initial planning for a week long bus tour after the tournament with the WWE.

Was that part of your team's planning or were you still picking your World Cup squad by the time Rassie had the Boks out there?

Look into yourselves for solutions and betterment. As Rassie said to his players: " You don't need to tell anyone you won the RCs, It's in you ! "
Midfieldmaestro
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:45 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Midfieldmaestro »

Brat is starting to sound like a spoilt brat now going on about the draw. We wanna hear what you say but before the tournament starts and not after the WWE was lifted
my English is not good but that is whining methinks
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:27 am We don't need to explain why or how we won the WC
There were documtentaries made of it
One is called ' Chasing the Sun' on circuit now

Springboks were in Japan 6 weeks before any other team arrived in Japan. There was an extra week set aside in the initial planning for a week long bus tour after the tournament with the WWE.

Was that part of your team's planning or were you still picking your World Cup squad by the time Rassie had the Boks out there?

Look into yourselves for solutions and betterment. As Rassie said to his players: " You don't need to tell anyone you won the RCs, It's in you ! "
Well said Sir!
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 13933
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by jdogscoop »

Here's an interesting stat my boets.

NZ v SA head to head.

Played: 99

NZ wins: 59

SA wins: 36

Drawn: 4

Pretty clear who the dominant side is.
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

Midfieldmaestro wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:42 am Brat is starting to sound like a spoilt brat now going on about the draw. We wanna hear what you say but before the tournament starts and not after the WWE was lifted
my English is not good but that is whining methinks
Your understanding is 100%
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:26 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:09 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:58 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am It's their problem if theyr'e getting knocked out. They should make a plan
I don't understand why they blame us for their team not being good enough to play in the final?
There's no blame and you deserved to win both rwcs as you can only play what's in front of you

But don't try and pretend you didn't have an easy draw in both of those tournaments courtesy of Other teams knocking out the all blacks.. a team you very much struggle against
Just to check your Trump Facts: the Springboks have won 3 RWC's, the same numbers as the All Blacks.

Now, you are sounding just like Trump and his supporters: "The RWC draw is rigged to favour the Boks", "The other teams gang up against the All Blacks, so that the Boks can win!", " There is widespread collusion by the other team to play harder against the All Blacks, so that South Africa has an easy ride".

Eish, I am not sure why you folks just can't accept that sometimes things just don't go your way?
What are you driveling on about now..no one said anything was rigged - just that you’ve managed to avoid the all blacks or lost to them in the World cups as stated - such are the vagaries of a tournament

It’s like you have a massive comprehension problem
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 am
Midfieldmaestro wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:42 am Brat is starting to sound like a spoilt brat now going on about the draw. We wanna hear what you say but before the tournament starts and not after the WWE was lifted
my English is not good but that is whining methinks
Your understanding is 100%
Bok fans on the forum recently are so needy

Bbbbut we won the rwc .. praise us praise us..like a little dog yapping at your feet

Sorry the sad fact is you didn’t turn up this year and the rwc was last year.. and when it comes to rugby you’re not as good as Nz- simple facts
ZuluBoy
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by ZuluBoy »

Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 am Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
We were talking about 2007 and 2019 bok wins -which I explained the circumstances in both In the above

There’s really nothing more to say - if you don’t understand what the vagaries of tournament rugby I can’t help you

Ps - my facts are straight, it it seems you and the other guy simply don’t understand very basic concepts
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:57 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:26 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:09 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:58 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:19 am It's their problem if theyr'e getting knocked out. They should make a plan
I don't understand why they blame us for their team not being good enough to play in the final?
There's no blame and you deserved to win both rwcs as you can only play what's in front of you

But don't try and pretend you didn't have an easy draw in both of those tournaments courtesy of Other teams knocking out the all blacks.. a team you very much struggle against
Just to check your Trump Facts: the Springboks have won 3 RWC's, the same numbers as the All Blacks.

Now, you are sounding just like Trump and his supporters: "The RWC draw is rigged to favour the Boks", "The other teams gang up against the All Blacks, so that the Boks can win!", " There is widespread collusion by the other team to play harder against the All Blacks, so that South Africa has an easy ride".

Eish, I am not sure why you folks just can't accept that sometimes things just don't go your way?
What are you driveling on about now..no one said anything was rigged - just that you’ve managed to avoid the all blacks or lost to them in the World cups as stated - such are the vagaries of a tournament

It’s like you have a massive comprehension problem
You are going on and on blaming us for the draw and the results.
Why are you complaining so much? The draw is the draw. The results are the results.

I thought that the Poms can whine, but you are on the same level as my Mother In Law.
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:01 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 am
Midfieldmaestro wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:42 am Brat is starting to sound like a spoilt brat now going on about the draw. We wanna hear what you say but before the tournament starts and not after the WWE was lifted
my English is not good but that is whining methinks
Your understanding is 100%
Bok fans on the forum recently are so needy

Bbbbut we won the rwc .. praise us praise us..like a little dog yapping at your feet

Sorry the sad fact is you didn’t turn up this year and the rwc was last year.. and when it comes to rugby you’re not as good as Nz- simple facts
And so very very arrogant!
User avatar
Cartman
Posts: 7820
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Cartman »

Cant we just get along and laugh at England's win record against NZ. 8 games only, I saw yesterday :lol:
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 am Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
We were talking about 2007 and 2019 bok wins -which I explained the circumstances in both In the above

There’s really nothing more to say - if you don’t understand what the vagaries of tournament rugby I can’t help you

Ps - my facts are straight, it it seems you and the other guy simply don’t understand very basic concepts
You are very selective with our facts. Very Trump like.
Why don't you file a few law suites to have the results overturned?
One never knows, it might just work.
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

Cartman wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:25 am Cant we just get along and laugh at England's win record against NZ. 8 games only, I saw yesterday :lol:
We would love to, but Brat is just carry on and on with his Trump Facts................when will it end?
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:27 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 am Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
We were talking about 2007 and 2019 bok wins -which I explained the circumstances in both In the above

There’s really nothing more to say - if you don’t understand what the vagaries of tournament rugby I can’t help you

Ps - my facts are straight, it it seems you and the other guy simply don’t understand very basic concepts
You are very selective with our facts. Very Trump like.
Why don't you file a few law suites to have the results overturned?
One never knows, it might just work.
Honestly if you can’t keep up or don’t comprehend statements then maybe don’t comment

No one is being selective and no one is ‘blaming’- go back and read the original comments and give yourself an uppercut
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:32 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:27 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 am Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
We were talking about 2007 and 2019 bok wins -which I explained the circumstances in both In the above

There’s really nothing more to say - if you don’t understand what the vagaries of tournament rugby I can’t help you

Ps - my facts are straight, it it seems you and the other guy simply don’t understand very basic concepts
You are very selective with our facts. Very Trump like.
Why don't you file a few law suites to have the results overturned?
One never knows, it might just work.
Honestly if you can’t keep up or don’t comprehend statements then maybe don’t comment

No one is being selective and no one is ‘blaming’- go back and read the original comments and give yourself an uppercut
Yes you are..........................you keep going on and on and on and on about how the Boks always avoid the All Blacks, and how the Boks can't win away from home and about how the Boks always get a favourable draw.....................and on, and on, and on, and on............ad nauseum.

We all accept that the All Blacks have dominated world rugby for the past few years.
Is it not possible for you to just accept that the Springboks have an equal RWC record to the All Blacks and that sometimes the All Blacks are beaten?
Just try it. It will be good for your soul.
Vleis
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Vleis »

Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:24 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:57 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:26 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:09 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:58 am

I don't understand why they blame us for their team not being good enough to play in the final?
There's no blame and you deserved to win both rwcs as you can only play what's in front of you

But don't try and pretend you didn't have an easy draw in both of those tournaments courtesy of Other teams knocking out the all blacks.. a team you very much struggle against
Just to check your Trump Facts: the Springboks have won 3 RWC's, the same numbers as the All Blacks.

Now, you are sounding just like Trump and his supporters: "The RWC draw is rigged to favour the Boks", "The other teams gang up against the All Blacks, so that the Boks can win!", " There is widespread collusion by the other team to play harder against the All Blacks, so that South Africa has an easy ride".

Eish, I am not sure why you folks just can't accept that sometimes things just don't go your way?
What are you driveling on about now..no one said anything was rigged - just that you’ve managed to avoid the all blacks or lost to them in the World cups as stated - such are the vagaries of a tournament

It’s like you have a massive comprehension problem
You are going on and on blaming us for the draw and the results.
Why are you complaining so much? The draw is the draw. The results are the results.

I thought that the Poms can whine, but you are on the same level as my Mother In Law.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of these kiwis whine more than a giant steam turbine. Sadly, it can take up to a week for a large steam turbine to cool down, so I suggest that we let them wallow in their misery in peace for the time being.
Midfieldmaestro
Posts: 107
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:45 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Midfieldmaestro »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 am Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
We were talking about 2007 and 2019 bok wins -which I explained the circumstances in both In the above

There’s really nothing more to say - if you don’t understand what the vagaries of tournament rugby I can’t help you

Ps - my facts are straight, it it seems you and the other guy simply don’t understand very basic concepts
It's ok brat. Your nz team won more non-related games than cups as the Springboks in 2007 and in 2019
Your facts all ok
Now go and take something stronger than tea to settle your nerves again and take a nap!
Vleis
Posts: 187
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Vleis »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:01 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:55 am
Midfieldmaestro wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:42 am Brat is starting to sound like a spoilt brat now going on about the draw. We wanna hear what you say but before the tournament starts and not after the WWE was lifted
my English is not good but that is whining methinks
Your understanding is 100%
Bok fans on the forum recently are so needy

Bbbbut we won the rwc .. praise us praise us..like a little dog yapping at your feet

Sorry the sad fact is you didn’t turn up this year and the rwc was last year.. and when it comes to rugby you’re not as good as Nz- simple facts
More projection from brat. What a laugh :lol: :lol: . For the past few months, you have been the needy ones....but, but, sniff, sniff why don't those dastardly Bokke come and play wif us...sniff, sniff, boo hoooo. Puleeeese come and play wif us, I beg you sniff, sniff!!

The Bokke are current champs of every major rugby event that is out there, so if that makes us "needy" in your eyes....long may we continue to be "needy"! :lol: :lol: Viva la Needy, Vamos los Needies
User avatar
Chilli
Posts: 15936
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Chilli »

brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:32 am
Chilli wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:27 am
brat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 am
ZuluBoy wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:10 am Avoid the ABs. brat Your'e not only starting to sound like a spoilt brat your'e getting your facts confused
I am only stating those facts I remember now:
First WC that Springboks partake '95 Springboks vs AB final
1999 Springboks vs ABs for third playoff
2003 if I am not mistaken Springboks vs ABs in the quarters but help me out if I am wrong
2007 no Springbok AB clash
2015 Springboks vs ABs semis
2019 Springboks vs ABs in the pool games

Now how did we avoid or try to avoid the ABs in the few WCs we were gratefully allowed to play in?
We were talking about 2007 and 2019 bok wins -which I explained the circumstances in both In the above

There’s really nothing more to say - if you don’t understand what the vagaries of tournament rugby I can’t help you

Ps - my facts are straight, it it seems you and the other guy simply don’t understand very basic concepts
You are very selective with our facts. Very Trump like.
Why don't you file a few law suites to have the results overturned?
One never knows, it might just work.
Honestly if you can’t keep up or don’t comprehend statements then maybe don’t comment

No one is being selective and no one is ‘blaming’- go back and read the original comments and give yourself an uppercut
https://www.news24.com/sport/rugby/simp ... a-20201115

here you go Brat, and not a single mention of those bullying Springboks or the crooked WC's.
Magpie26
Posts: 2423
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Magpie26 »

jdogscoop wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:54 am Here's an interesting stat my boets.

NZ v SA head to head.

Played: 99

NZ wins: 59

SA wins: 36

Drawn: 4

Pretty clear who the dominant side is.
So what you are saying is that if the ABs and the Boks play each other twice a year for the next 10 years and incredibly the Boks win every single game, they still will not be as good as the ABs?
ZuluBoy
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by ZuluBoy »

Not Another one :shock:
User avatar
booze
Posts: 3587
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scared the Boks...

Post by booze »

Vleis wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:54 pm
booze wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:39 pm
Vleis wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:37 pm
Jay Cee Gee wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:32 pm
Vleis wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:27 pm

Note: if you trade on past glories, it suggests your present does not count for much
Your team couldn't even bring themselves to turn up, I don't think you get to talk about the present....
Current RWC champs, current Rugby Championship champs and current B&I Lions series champs. It would be rude not to let someone else have a go at winning something....good luck for the TN mate. :thumbup: 8)
You have to admire the ability of bok supporters to be able to ignore the many many years of humiliation, anger and sorrow to bounce back so quickly and be this breathtakingly arrogant. Fair play to you
In the amateur era, when the overall results (and particularly series results) between nations was what mattered, the Bokke had the best overall record...and NZ were third, as they had (and indeed still have) a negative record v Zimbabwe. However; in the professional era, RWC victories are what matters...and the Bokke have 3 in 7, while NZ have 3 in 9. QED 8)
And his is you head to head against the All Blacks? In the pro era and of all time?

Absolutely woeful and embarrassing to South Africans. That is what it is
User avatar
Lemoentjie
Posts: 3066
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by Lemoentjie »

Facts don't care about kiwis feelings :)
User avatar
FairWeather_Aussie
Posts: 1265
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by FairWeather_Aussie »

This thread is great. Saffas masturbating each other over winning a World Cup, and Kiwis in complete denial of ludicrous claims.

It’s got highs, it’s got lows, laughing, crying, villains, and hero’s. This thread has everything.
iarmhiman
Posts: 42261
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by iarmhiman »

When the Boks come to Dublin , i normally expect Ireland to win.

When NZ come to Dublin , I hope for an Ireland win.

That's the difference . Nz have so many ways of winning. The Boks can only beat you if they run over you.
brat
Posts: 4599
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: What Scares the Boks...

Post by brat »

FairWeather_Aussie wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:32 pm This thread is great. Saffas masturbating each other over winning a World Cup, and Kiwis in complete denial of ludicrous claims.

It’s got highs, it’s got lows, laughing, crying, villains, and hero’s. This thread has everything.
I think we can safely say the 3 or 4 south African posters in question have massive comprehension problems along with a few other issues like lacking self awareness

How they can go from the vagaries of tournament rugby to the comp being rigged,blame and constantly mentioningTrump is beyond me.. must be a saffa thing
Post Reply