The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

All things Rugby
Post Reply
User avatar
Winnie
Posts: 17966
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Winnie »

mightyreds wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:11 pm One thing that does offer a glimmer of hope for this investigation is the indication (even if the stats (2014) are dated) that the American public in general is a lot more intelligent than you lot: reading crap and not trusting it is definitely at a higher level of functioning than reading crap and believing it absolutely:

Fortunately, according to a poll released by Gallup last year, the majority of Americans (55%) still have little to no faith in the mainstream media, up slightly from 2012’s all-time high (60%)
Your argument loses all credibility when you claim the American public are intelligent
User avatar
puku
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by puku »

mightyreds wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:56 am
Thomas wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:54 pm
Nolanator wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:00 pm This is probably a redundant question now, but has mightyreds got form for being a complete loon?
Oh boy, does he ever.
Thomas blissfully unaware of the irony of his comments, which might cause a rethink on who's a complete loon. The same peanut gallery was raging at me during the Australian Federal Election (LNP vs ALP) because I said previous to it that the polls (which showed ALP would win easily) were manipulated and distorted in an attempt to suppress LNP votes (as Trump would say, 'fake polls' ) and the TV media predicting the election result (especially the ABC) were biased and attempting to create a view that the LNP had no chance. On Election Day, the voting favoured LNP from the outset, and they won comfortably. So the current progress score in these political debates is Me 1 - Parrot-Brains 0, and I indeed have good form.

Fortunately, in that one there was no scam organised to call a halt to voting and reverse the result overnight, but you can bet the ALP will be taking copious notes from their Democrat friends (those 2 parties fund each other, after all, and so share the same standards).
Oh really? You should contact the Federal Election Commission then.

I suspect you know squat.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 17206
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA!

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Thomas »

The US Democrats fund the ALP? And vice versa? :lol:
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 7832
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by feckwanker »

MightyReds it will be easy to shut us up - EVIDENCE.
ovalball
Posts: 12909
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by ovalball »

feckwanker wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:26 am MightyReds it will be easy to shut us up - EVIDENCE.
I've been told it is coming.......... soon, very soon...........and it will be earth shattering.
Miester
Posts: 628
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Napier NZ

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Miester »

Only fraud found so far to have any impact was the Florida Dark Money to fund brochures for ghost Senate Candidates which appears to be exactly like the democratic nominees for those area, which pinched votes away from the Democrats.
Seems Republicans were behind it. No one has been able to find the liberal candidates which the brochures were apparently supposed to be for.
Seems well dodgy!....Took out 3 Democrats for the Senate which would give them control of the house.

Hope it get pursued.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/23/poli ... index.html
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 21704
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Fat Old Git »

mightyreds wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 am A suggestion to Mick Mannock and the very few others on here who value Electoral integrity:
Don't engage in argument with these people, just keep putting the facts in their faces. I started this topic because when there's a travesty of justice, it needs to be held up to public view, and part of the anti-democratic conspiracy is to fill the space with 'it didn't happen'. The evidence of massive fraud has been indisputable since 4 November (and a few hours before that), so anyone still claiming it didn't happen is just in denial setting, like a wind-up toy that can only move its head to left and right saying, 'I see nothing, I see nothing.' They are well trained by newsmedia, who laughably reported Trumps first accusations of fraud as 'Donald Trump makes baseless claims of fraud' - as if news media would know when they receive news whether its baseless or not - it's the equivalent of reporting on Hollywood affairs like, 'Movie stars wife makes baseless claim of infidelity' - sure, they'd know!' It's just puppets reading from a script, being mimicked by other puppets reading from the same script.

Just keep putting the stuff out there, and watch those clown heads turn from left to right, right to left, spraying a few expletives and insults as they go. It's all they know.
Neither of you value electoral integrity though. You have no real evidence or genuine facts. Just things you would like to be true because your "side" didn't win.

If you, or the Trump's team really did have actual verifiable evidence, we'd almost all be looking at it and agreeing with you, as would the courts.

And as a result, you wouldn't be meeting the same level of scorn and derision as a flat earther or anti-vaccer.

But you don't. And neither does Trump and is team.
User avatar
Wignu
Posts: 1789
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:20 am
Location: From the Hutt bro.

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Wignu »

Fat Old Git wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:51 am
mightyreds wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 am A suggestion to Mick Mannock and the very few others on here who value Electoral integrity:
Don't engage in argument with these people, just keep putting the facts in their faces. I started this topic because when there's a travesty of justice, it needs to be held up to public view, and part of the anti-democratic conspiracy is to fill the space with 'it didn't happen'. The evidence of massive fraud has been indisputable since 4 November (and a few hours before that), so anyone still claiming it didn't happen is just in denial setting, like a wind-up toy that can only move its head to left and right saying, 'I see nothing, I see nothing.' They are well trained by newsmedia, who laughably reported Trumps first accusations of fraud as 'Donald Trump makes baseless claims of fraud' - as if news media would know when they receive news whether its baseless or not - it's the equivalent of reporting on Hollywood affairs like, 'Movie stars wife makes baseless claim of infidelity' - sure, they'd know!' It's just puppets reading from a script, being mimicked by other puppets reading from the same script.

Just keep putting the stuff out there, and watch those clown heads turn from left to right, right to left, spraying a few expletives and insults as they go. It's all they know.
Neither of you value electoral integrity though. You have no real evidence or genuine facts. Just things you would like to be true because your "side" didn't win.

If you, or the Trump's team really did have actual verifiable evidence, we'd almost all be looking at it and agreeing with you, as would the courts.

And as a result, you wouldn't be meeting the same level of scorn and derision as a flat earther or anti-vaccer.

But you don't. And neither does Trump and is team.
What's an anti-vaccer, do they trust only brooms?? (Sorry, immature I know but I couldn't resist)

Although given the state of MR and MM to a degree it wouldn't surprise me if they are anti-vac!
User avatar
TheFrog
Posts: 13789
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by TheFrog »

mightyreds wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 am A suggestion to Mick Mannock and the very few others on here who value Electoral integrity:
Don't engage in argument with these people, just keep putting the facts in their faces. I started this topic because when there's a travesty of justice, it needs to be held up to public view, and part of the anti-democratic conspiracy is to fill the space with 'it didn't happen'. The evidence of massive fraud has been indisputable since 4 November (and a few hours before that), so anyone still claiming it didn't happen is just in denial setting, like a wind-up toy that can only move its head to left and right saying, 'I see nothing, I see nothing.' They are well trained by newsmedia, who laughably reported Trumps first accusations of fraud as 'Donald Trump makes baseless claims of fraud' - as if news media would know when they receive news whether its baseless or not - it's the equivalent of reporting on Hollywood affairs like, 'Movie stars wife makes baseless claim of infidelity' - sure, they'd know!' It's just puppets reading from a script, being mimicked by other puppets reading from the same script.

Just keep putting the stuff out there, and watch those clown heads turn from left to right, right to left, spraying a few expletives and insults as they go. It's all they know.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good fight! :lol:

On an obscure rugby forum :lol:

Ruddy would approve of you :lol:
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 21704
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Fat Old Git »

Wignu wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:00 am
Fat Old Git wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:51 am
mightyreds wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:12 am A suggestion to Mick Mannock and the very few others on here who value Electoral integrity:
Don't engage in argument with these people, just keep putting the facts in their faces. I started this topic because when there's a travesty of justice, it needs to be held up to public view, and part of the anti-democratic conspiracy is to fill the space with 'it didn't happen'. The evidence of massive fraud has been indisputable since 4 November (and a few hours before that), so anyone still claiming it didn't happen is just in denial setting, like a wind-up toy that can only move its head to left and right saying, 'I see nothing, I see nothing.' They are well trained by newsmedia, who laughably reported Trumps first accusations of fraud as 'Donald Trump makes baseless claims of fraud' - as if news media would know when they receive news whether its baseless or not - it's the equivalent of reporting on Hollywood affairs like, 'Movie stars wife makes baseless claim of infidelity' - sure, they'd know!' It's just puppets reading from a script, being mimicked by other puppets reading from the same script.

Just keep putting the stuff out there, and watch those clown heads turn from left to right, right to left, spraying a few expletives and insults as they go. It's all they know.
Neither of you value electoral integrity though. You have no real evidence or genuine facts. Just things you would like to be true because your "side" didn't win.

If you, or the Trump's team really did have actual verifiable evidence, we'd almost all be looking at it and agreeing with you, as would the courts.

And as a result, you wouldn't be meeting the same level of scorn and derision as a flat earther or anti-vaccer.

But you don't. And neither does Trump and is team.
What's an anti-vaccer, do they trust only brooms?? (Sorry, immature I know but I couldn't resist)

Although given the state of MR and MM to a degree it wouldn't surprise me if they are anti-vac!
Even brooms are a bit suspect for the true believers!

(Damn fat fingers!)
User avatar
terangi48
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by terangi48 »

Ah well........Trumpie did himself in, in the end.......by ignoring this.......

Image

and doing too much of this...........

Image
User avatar
PCPhil
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Capital of Mercia

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by PCPhil »

Mightyreds. You might be onto something here. One more push and you can be at bigbruv levels of absurdity. When do you start calling us sheeples?
User avatar
koroke hangareka
Posts: 3151
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by koroke hangareka »

It'll be when Melting Rudy gives the go ahead.
User avatar
MungoMan
Posts: 14085
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Coalfalls

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by MungoMan »

terangi48 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:23 am Ah well........Trumpie did himself in, in the end.......by ignoring this.......

Image

and doing too much of this...........

Image
Trump as David's Napoleon astride the tw@tter logo: me like. :thumbup:
Adrianmole
Posts: 719
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Adrianmole »

The Orange Roughy inflicted mortal damage to his campaign by insisting that postal voting was a security risk. Turned off Republicans and encoured Democrats to post their vote. Much like like what Don and Melania did. Too funny.
User avatar
mightyreds
Posts: 1705
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by mightyreds »

In-your-face Dept: projecting a Hollywood movie role for the projected President of the USA:

. An early indicator that Trump would win: Google Trends, which provides statistical analysis of internet behaviour, and had correctly predicted the result of every Presidential election since 2004, 2 weeks prior to the election predicted an easy win for Trump. A 100% batting average over 15 years, and yet Basement Biden destroyed their credibility overnight - what manner of man is this?

. The incumbent usually wins: out of 45 US Presidents, the incumbent has won a second term 39 times. There's 2 major indicators out the window already, making BBs 'win' highly unusual, and subject to questions of 'why?, and how?' A tremendous achievement - how did he do it???

. And what's this? Since 1960, no candidate who won Florida and Ohio has failed to win the Presidency, yet Joe has overturned the strongest of trends: a once-in-40-years event. He is amazing! How does he keep dodging the odds?

. Biden was the first President to win virtually without campaigning - he only attended a handful of rallies, with attendances of between 10 and 150 people/Trump campaigned exhaustively, to thousands of people on each occasion. History shows that people who ignore their electorate get punished in the voting, yet JB not only won, but got over 10 million more votes than Obama had, and became the first President in history to get more than 80 million votes - it's starting to sound like a miracle...but wait, it is a miracle - in Wayne County, Michigan, more people voted than were registered to vote! It's the loaves and fishes all over again, and already, Basement Joe is a miracle-worker.

Trumps popularity rating pre-election was 56%, voter satisfaction with him was about the same, and his Republican Primary win was 96%. No President has ever failed to be re-elected with those figures; in fact they're usually re-elected with a lot less. BB does it again! There's something super-human about the man, he's like a walking agorithm that re-sets every likely eventuality, including going to sleep on Election night the loser, and waking up the next day a triumphant winner. That does it - there absolutely has to be a re-make of The Miracle Worker, featuring the 'President Elect', as this sort of thing only happens in Hollywood movies. Oh, but it would have to be a movie for 5-year-olds; you'd have to aim that low to get an audience able to suspend their disbelief.
User avatar
wamberal
Posts: 1307
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by wamberal »

How old are you, Slightlyreds? I am guessing that your age and IQ are in the same ball park.
User avatar
Zakar
Posts: 17689
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Haunting your dreams

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Zakar »

I mean, even a cursory search reveals that the 'popularity' rating number is BS. Gallop had him at 46% before the election.
User avatar
TheFrog
Posts: 13789
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by TheFrog »

The sad thing is that Trump himself believes this sort of shit... when the conclusion is simple: he has been such a bad President and obnoxious man that people voted him out more than they voted for Biden. Proof is that Biden didn't carry the Senate.
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 5979
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Leinster in London »

Biden was the first President to win virtually without campaigning
Well there is that expression
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Which shitgibbon proved incapable of keeping their mouth shut?
ticketlessinseattle
Posts: 9254
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by ticketlessinseattle »

I'm just so happy that Democrats have finally become so good at playing so dirty that they've been able to steal and election right under the GOP's noses and have even managed to blackmail a fair few GOP'rs into saying it was all legit
ovalball
Posts: 12909
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by ovalball »

ticketlessinseattle wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:58 pm I'm just so happy that Democrats have finally become so good at playing so dirty that they've been able to steal and election right under the GOP's noses and have even managed to blackmail a fair few GOP'rs into saying it was all legit
They are absolutely genius - to get the FBI, DOJ, a long dead Venezualen dictator, Poll machine manufacturers, Republican State Officials, Conservative High Court judges, Poll workers, all to take part in a massive conspiracy to change votes - and to leave no credible evidence behind. Astonishing achievement.
Raison D'etre
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Raison D'etre »

It really is the coup to end all coups isn't it? I mean, I can understand why Trump would be pissed, what with his popularity being so Yuge with everyone, but when the oppo pull off a play like that - well what can you do but stand back and applaud. Its not as if the US is the country with the highest number of Covid deaths in the worlds is it, so the Dems must have stole it!
ovalball
Posts: 12909
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by ovalball »

Raison D'etre wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:12 pm It really is the coup to end all coups isn't it? I mean, I can understand why Trump would be pissed, what with his popularity being so Yuge with everyone, but when the oppo pull off a play like that - well what can you do but stand back and applaud. Its not as if the US is the country with the highest number of Covid deaths in the worlds is it, so the Dems must have stole it!
And, of course, it was all so shocking because Trump was so far ahead in the Opinion Polls, coming into the election................... No one could possibly have predicted Trump would lose, could they ??
ticketlessinseattle
Posts: 9254
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: the Confederacy of Dunces

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by ticketlessinseattle »

ovalball wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:31 pm
Raison D'etre wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:12 pm It really is the coup to end all coups isn't it? I mean, I can understand why Trump would be pissed, what with his popularity being so Yuge with everyone, but when the oppo pull off a play like that - well what can you do but stand back and applaud. Its not as if the US is the country with the highest number of Covid deaths in the worlds is it, so the Dems must have stole it!
And, of course, it was all so shocking because Trump was so far ahead in the Opinion Polls, coming into the election................... No one could possibly have predicted Trump would lose, could they ??
the Opinion Polls were clearly in on it....even the Republican ones.....thats how embedded it is
User avatar
Fat Old Git
Posts: 21704
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Fat Old Git »

Those evil Dems hatched a cunning plan and managed to pull it off. Get more American voters to vote for their guy than for Trump. Masterful in it's simplicity.

Mu Ha ha ha hah!
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 5979
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Leinster in London »

ovalball wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:31 pm
Raison D'etre wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:12 pm It really is the coup to end all coups isn't it? I mean, I can understand why Trump would be pissed, what with his popularity being so Yuge with everyone, but when the oppo pull off a play like that - well what can you do but stand back and applaud. Its not as if the US is the country with the highest number of Covid deaths in the worlds is it, so the Dems must have stole it!
And, of course, it was all so shocking because Trump was so far ahead in the Opinion Polls, coming into the election................... No one could possibly have predicted Trump would lose, could they ??
Well Trump does not believe in Opinion Polls, only real ones.
He says he will anyway. That actually sounds like a threat. Strange man.
User avatar
Salient
Posts: 3766
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland!

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Salient »

mightyreds wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:13 am In-your-face Dept: projecting a Hollywood movie role for the projected President of the USA:

. An early indicator that Trump would win: Google Trends, which provides statistical analysis of internet behaviour, and had correctly predicted the result of every Presidential election since 2004, 2 weeks prior to the election predicted an easy win for Trump. A 100% batting average over 15 years, and yet Basement Biden destroyed their credibility overnight - what manner of man is this?

. The incumbent usually wins: out of 45 US Presidents, the incumbent has won a second term 39 times. There's 2 major indicators out the window already, making BBs 'win' highly unusual, and subject to questions of 'why?, and how?' A tremendous achievement - how did he do it???

. And what's this? Since 1960, no candidate who won Florida and Ohio has failed to win the Presidency, yet Joe has overturned the strongest of trends: a once-in-40-years event. He is amazing! How does he keep dodging the odds?

. Biden was the first President to win virtually without campaigning - he only attended a handful of rallies, with attendances of between 10 and 150 people/Trump campaigned exhaustively, to thousands of people on each occasion. History shows that people who ignore their electorate get punished in the voting, yet JB not only won, but got over 10 million more votes than Obama had, and became the first President in history to get more than 80 million votes - it's starting to sound like a miracle...but wait, it is a miracle - in Wayne County, Michigan, more people voted than were registered to vote! It's the loaves and fishes all over again, and already, Basement Joe is a miracle-worker.

Trumps popularity rating pre-election was 56%, voter satisfaction with him was about the same, and his Republican Primary win was 96%. No President has ever failed to be re-elected with those figures; in fact they're usually re-elected with a lot less. BB does it again! There's something super-human about the man, he's like a walking agorithm that re-sets every likely eventuality, including going to sleep on Election night the loser, and waking up the next day a triumphant winner. That does it - there absolutely has to be a re-make of The Miracle Worker, featuring the 'President Elect', as this sort of thing only happens in Hollywood movies. Oh, but it would have to be a movie for 5-year-olds; you'd have to aim that low to get an audience able to suspend their disbelief.
Could you post the source for Trump's popularity pre-election, no Republican or alt-Right sites don't count, or did you pull the 56% out of your arse?
User avatar
wamberal
Posts: 1307
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by wamberal »

Mightyredsarse!!!!! 56 farking percent!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Shoneen
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Shoneen »

mightyreds wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:13 am

. The incumbent usually wins: out of 45 US Presidents, the incumbent has won a second term 39 times. There's 2 major indicators out the window already, making BBs 'win' highly unusual, and subject to questions of 'why?, and how?' A tremendous achievement - how did he do it???
Not that it will matter much to the original poster, but the stat about 39 incumbents winning a second term is patently not true. I haven't even Googled what the correct number is, but the first Presidential election was only 231 years ago and basic maths tells you that you can't fit 39 two termers plus another six single termers into that time span (I know a few them died in office, but Roosevelt with his 4 terms cancels them out). I'm guessing though that Maths (along with many others things) isn't his strong point.
User avatar
Shoneen
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Shoneen »

Shoneen wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:19 am
mightyreds wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:13 am

. The incumbent usually wins: out of 45 US Presidents, the incumbent has won a second term 39 times. There's 2 major indicators out the window already, making BBs 'win' highly unusual, and subject to questions of 'why?, and how?' A tremendous achievement - how did he do it???
Not that it will matter much to the original poster, but the stat about 39 incumbents winning a second term is patently not true. I haven't even Googled what the correct number is, but the first Presidential election was only 231 years ago and basic maths tells you that you can't fit 39 two termers plus another six single termers into that time span (I know a few them died in office, but Roosevelt with his 4 terms cancels them out). I'm guessing though that Maths (along with many others things) isn't his strong point.
And now I have Googled it - there were 21 two term presidents, less than half as it turns out. This is just a suggestion to the poster, but maybe, just maybe the place you source your information from is full of shit.
User avatar
puku
Posts: 2510
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by puku »

Trump choked.
Raison D'etre
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Raison D'etre »

Well Trump's attorney, Joe DiGenova , has got the right idea. He went on a TV show and said that Chris Krebs, the former head of U.S. cybersecurity, should be “shot” for going against the president’s conspiracy theories and declaring the 2020 elections as secure.

“Anybody who thinks the election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity,” said Trump campaign lawyer Joe DiGenova, “that guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot.”

Yessiree, that'll learn those Demorat varmits! (Note Krebs is a Republican but obviously a RINO the Dems must have Kompromat on and no, that's not what Putin has on Trump - there were no ladies being filmed urinating on anyone during the Don's time in Moscow - that's just sicktard filth....)
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 32282
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by eldanielfire »

Kiwias wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:08 am
mightyreds wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:11 pm One thing that does offer a glimmer of hope for this investigation is the indication (even if the stats (2014) are dated) that the American public in general is a lot more intelligent than you lot: reading crap and not trusting it is definitely at a higher level of functioning than reading crap and believing it absolutely:

Fortunately, according to a poll released by Gallup last year, the majority of Americans (55%) still have little to no faith in the mainstream media, up slightly from 2012’s all-time high (60%)
So let me get this straight: 55% last year is UP from the all-time high of 60%. Right.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
johnuknow
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by johnuknow »

There was no Fraud accusations filed in court by Trump/Giuliani. So theres that.
Raison D'etre
Posts: 871
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:28 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Raison D'etre »

The conspiracy is so deep that Giuliani has even had to ask Trump for a preemptive pardon - presumably for daring to bring it to the public's attention. When will the DemoRat/RINO/Deep State/FBI/CIA/UN/Sorros/Gates tyranny end!!

Code: Select all

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/528131-giuliani-has-discussed-possible-pardon-with-trump-report
User avatar
BokJock
Posts: 5639
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by BokJock »

ovalball wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:44 pm
ticketlessinseattle wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:58 pm I'm just so happy that Democrats have finally become so good at playing so dirty that they've been able to steal and election right under the GOP's noses and have even managed to blackmail a fair few GOP'rs into saying it was all legit
They are absolutely genius - to get the FBI, DOJ, a long dead Venezualen dictator, Poll machine manufacturers, Republican State Officials, Conservative High Court judges, Poll workers, all to take part in a massive conspiracy to change votes - and to leave no credible evidence behind. Astonishing achievement.
The do nothing Dems sure did a lot.

You forgot how the manufactured Corona virus in cahoots with Communist China to make Trump look bad.
User avatar
4071
Posts: 5470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by 4071 »

As this thread keeps popping up, I would like to grant one point in Mightyreds favour. He has - whether by accident or design - used the word 'enormity' correctly.

It continually grates when people use it to just reference size, apparently unaware that the word actually has a negative meaning. There is a value judgment attached to it that many people forget.

And he has actually used it correctly in this context.

So even though he is wildly wrong and a complete idiot, it turns out that even an idiot can occasionally get something right.
User avatar
The Sun God
Posts: 13183
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Best country in the world.

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by The Sun God »

Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:29 pm The true enormity of Democrat election fraud may take a few weeks to become evident.
It's been a few weeks. Care to enlighten us oh wise one ?
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 7832
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by feckwanker »

The Sun God wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:46 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:29 pm The true enormity of Democrat election fraud may take a few weeks to become evident.
It's been a few weeks. Care to enlighten us oh wise one ?
I'll answer for him:

I don't know if it has/hasn't become evident. Do your own research.
Post Reply