The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

All things Rugby
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12871
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Mog The Almighty »

PornDog wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:23 am For what its worth - Mick is obviously a complete loon with a pretty hefty detachment from reality, which to be fair the vast majority of die hard Trumpists would have to have to continue believing in his bullshit.

However, some of the personal attacks on him go waaaaay beyond the pale and are truly disgusting. They paint the levellers in just as bad, though rather different, a light as Mick seems content to bathe himself in.
The place is a huge pile-on sometimes it's ridiculous and a bit pathetic.

That said I did call Mick an imbecile, but that's not because I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Just you would have to be an imbecile to not clearly see and acknowledge the error of the Trump cause at this stage ... I mean literally we're talking about a man who refused to concede power after a free democratic election and then encouraged lunatics in buffalo hats to storm the nation's Capitol in attempt to torch the democratic process in clear acts of sedition and treason. It doesn't get much worse than this.

Thankfully Trump has since backed down but that's only because he legitimately fears impeachment and even possible imprisonment.

I know from experience it's difficult to admit it when you're wrong about something, but if you can't man up now after all this, If you're still defending Trump at this stage ... you're either an imbecile or a lunatic, sorry.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 25571
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by Mick Mannock »

More mind-reading.

Perhaps this site should be re-named Planet Clairvoyant.
User avatar
shanky
Posts: 21741
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by shanky »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 pm
PornDog wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:23 am For what its worth - Mick is obviously a complete loon with a pretty hefty detachment from reality, which to be fair the vast majority of die hard Trumpists would have to have to continue believing in his bullshit.

However, some of the personal attacks on him go waaaaay beyond the pale and are truly disgusting. They paint the levellers in just as bad, though rather different, a light as Mick seems content to bathe himself in.
The place is a huge pile-on sometimes it's ridiculous and a bit pathetic.

That said I did call Mick an imbecile, but that's not because I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Just you would have to be an imbecile to not clearly see and acknowledge the error of the Trump cause at this stage ... I mean literally we're talking about a man who refused to concede power after a free democratic election and then encouraged lunatics in buffalo hats to storm the nation's Capitol in attempt to torch the democratic process in clear acts of sedition and treason. It doesn't get much worse than this.

Thankfully Trump has since backed down but that's only because he legitimately fears impeachment and even possible imprisonment.

I know from experience it's difficult to admit it when you're wrong about something, but if you can't man up now after all this, If you're still defending Trump at this stage ... you're either an imbecile or a lunatic, sorry.
I don’t normally pile on

Except when I pylon

Amirite, who’s with me?

Boom! (Makes exploding gesture with hands)



Boom
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 7832
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by feckwanker »

Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:57 pm More mind-reading.

Perhaps this site should be re-named Planet Clairvoyant.
Can you explain to us why it appears that you continue to follow Trump i.e. believe that there has been election fraud?

Would you be willing to provide a link or two to some evidence of this fraud which forms the basis of your beliefs?
User avatar
PCPhil
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Capital of Mercia

Re: The enormity of the Democrats' US Election crime

Post by PCPhil »

feckwanker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:07 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:57 pm More mind-reading.

Perhaps this site should be re-named Planet Clairvoyant.
Can you explain to us why it appears that you continue to follow Trump i.e. believe that there has been election fraud?

Would you be willing to provide a link or two to some evidence of this fraud which forms the basis of your beliefs?
As with all religions you don’t need evidence, just faith.
Post Reply