Aliens are Real - Expert

All things Rugby
Farva

Aliens are Real - Expert

Post by Farva »

The truth may be out there — but nowhere near as out there as this tale.

Space aliens have reached an agreement with the US government to stay mum on the experiments they conduct on Earth — as well as their secret base on Mars — until mankind is ready to accept them, the former head of Israel’s space program claimed in a new interview.

“The aliens have asked not to announce that they are here [because] humanity is not ready yet,” Haim Eshed told Israeli paper Yedioth Aharonoth, according to the Jewish Press .

The Jewish Press — speculating that Eshed, 87, may have gone to insanity and beyond — goes on to unspool his tangled web, which claims the involvement of US President Donald Trump and interplanetary diplomacy.

“Trump was on the verge of revealing [aliens existence], but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying, ‘Wait, let people calm down first,‘” Eshed, who helmed Israel’s space security program from 1981 to 2010, reportedly said.

“They don’t want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.”

Until that day, aliens have secured an agreement to keep their moves under wraps, said Eshed, noting that the extraterrestrials come in peace.

“They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are,” said Eshed, according to the Jewish Press.

“There’s an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers.”

One of the hubs of the co-operation is a base on Mars — where, by the way, Eshed claims American astronauts have already set foot.

“There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts,” Eshed reportedly said.

Eshed acknowledged that it all sounds like science fiction, but claimed that some of his peers are coming around.

“If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised. Wherever I’ve gone with this in academia, they’ve said, ‘The man has lost his mind,‘” he reportedly said. “Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing.”

Former President Barack Obama recently refused in an interview with “Late Show” funnyman Stephen Colbert to confirm or deny the existence of extraterrestrial life based on top-secret US records — a move Colbert jokingly took as tacit confirmation.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 31bcef6023

Im an alien and so is my wife.
Thomas

Re: Aliens are Real - Expert

Post by Thomas »

Makes a lot of sense when you really think about it.
Couch

Post by Couch »

:lol:

Only idiots believe aliens exist

Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry.
This could be a case for Mulder and Scully.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Couch wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:29 am :lol:

That's exactly what I'd expect an alien to say. :frown:
Farva

Post by Farva »

Thomas wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:38 am

Or the US government
Sensible Stephen

Post by Sensible Stephen »

Thomas wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:26 am Makes a lot of sense when you really think about it.
Well, we landed on the moon in 1969. Its not unbelievable that we would have been to Mars by now as well.
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

I would say only people with a fundamental lack of understanding of the universe believe aliens don't exist but that it takes a fundamental lack of understanding of how fking huge it is, to believe that aliens would ever actually be able to find us let alone visit us.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

A more realistic read than the Kraken court case pleadings.
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

But... you are an idiot.

What a quandary for you
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Many Scientists believe aliens exist, only that they haven't been visiting earth in secret all this time, just that there is some kind of life elsewhere in the universe.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Also:

Winnie

Post by Winnie »

MrJonno wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:09 am

I would say only people with a fundamental lack of understanding of the universe believe aliens don't exist but that it takes a fundamental lack of understanding of how fking huge it is, to believe that aliens would ever actually be able to find us let alone visit us.
This is the correct answer
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I wonder what they think of the haka?
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

eldanielfire wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:53 am

Many Scientists believe aliens exist, only that they haven't been visiting earth in secret all this time, just that there is some kind of life elsewhere in the universe.
Or more accurately they believe that the probability that there is life somewhere else in this vast universe is much much higher than the probability that we have it all to ourselves.
Mog The Almighty

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Farva wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:08 am
The truth may be out there — but nowhere near as out there as this tale.

Space aliens have reached an agreement with the US government to stay mum on the experiments they conduct on Earth — as well as their secret base on Mars — until mankind is ready to accept them, the former head of Israel’s space program claimed in a new interview.

“The aliens have asked not to announce that they are here [because] humanity is not ready yet,” Haim Eshed told Israeli paper Yedioth Aharonoth, according to the Jewish Press .

The Jewish Press — speculating that Eshed, 87, may have gone to insanity and beyond — goes on to unspool his tangled web, which claims the involvement of US President Donald Trump and interplanetary diplomacy.

“Trump was on the verge of revealing [aliens existence], but the aliens in the Galactic Federation are saying, ‘Wait, let people calm down first,‘” Eshed, who helmed Israel’s space security program from 1981 to 2010, reportedly said.

“They don’t want to start mass hysteria. They want to first make us sane and understanding.”

Until that day, aliens have secured an agreement to keep their moves under wraps, said Eshed, noting that the extraterrestrials come in peace.

“They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are,” said Eshed, according to the Jewish Press.

“There’s an agreement between the US government and the aliens. They signed a contract with us to do experiments here. They, too, are researching and trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want us as helpers.”

One of the hubs of the co-operation is a base on Mars — where, by the way, Eshed claims American astronauts have already set foot.

“There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their representatives are, and also our American astronauts,” Eshed reportedly said.

Eshed acknowledged that it all sounds like science fiction, but claimed that some of his peers are coming around.

“If I had come up with what I’m saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalised. Wherever I’ve gone with this in academia, they’ve said, ‘The man has lost his mind,‘” he reportedly said. “Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad, where the trend is also changing.”

Former President Barack Obama recently refused in an interview with “Late Show” funnyman Stephen Colbert to confirm or deny the existence of extraterrestrial life based on top-secret US records — a move Colbert jokingly took as tacit confirmation.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/scie ... 31bcef6023

Im an alien and so is my wife.
Rogan is going to down the rabbit-hole on his podcast, having a succession of easily debunked nutters on, who he takes seriously and believes. Really makes me lose a lot of respect for him. It really triggers me for some reason, so much easily refutable bullshit. I wonder how long before he gets this one on? Probably never since he's 87 and in Israel, but I'm sure the topic will come up sooner or later.
CM11

Post by CM11 »

Frankly if the aliens are able to hide that well, it really makes no difference if you believe or not, you'll never know if you were right.

However we enter into fantasy world thinking Trump would be able to keep his mouth shut about it.
Mog The Almighty

CM11 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:18 am Frankly if the aliens are able to hide that well, it really makes no difference if you believe or not, you'll never know if you were right.
That's always the catch-22. "They have such awesome technology we can't even imagine and they don't want to be found, that's why there is no evidence!" ... yet their technology and will not to be found is somehow not sufficient enough to prevent a cooky amateur UFOologists discovering them / crashing in the desert / being recorded with a grainy black and white 80s video camera, etc. etc.

In the OP it's a case of, "they have asked us not to announce that they are here" ... at the same time as he's announcing it.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

A billion billion planets in the universe and we're the only one with life on it?
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

CM11 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:18 am Frankly if the aliens are able to hide that well, it really makes no difference if you believe or not, you'll never know if you were right.

However we enter into fantasy world thinking Trump would be able to keep his mouth shut about it.
..or that they'd come all this way and then want to talk to Trump.
nardol

Post by nardol »

I think it's highly likely there are aliens.

In the form of bacteria or other relatively less complex organisms somewhere in the universe.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:16 am
Rogan is going to down the rabbit-hole on his podcast, having a succession of easily debunked nutters on, who he takes seriously and believes. Really makes me lose a lot of respect for him. It really triggers me for some reason, so much easily refutable bullshit. I wonder how long before he gets this one on? Probably never since he's 87 and in Israel, but I'm sure the topic will come up sooner or later.
Rogan loves alien conspiracy theories. He's usually tongue in cheek. But he also isn't an educational podcast, even fi you can get educated from some of his guests. He Podcast for entertainment which someone's means a bit on Science, or sport or politics or the news. It also means indulging in some fun talk, including conspiracy theories or comedians or talking about men with huge dicks in Cuba.
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

The Aliens have guidelines.

"If you must interact with a human just make sure it is a redneck and/or a nutter. Remember they are like rabbits so ensure you have a bright torch to dazzle them with. If one of them manages to follow you back to your ship and make its way onboard, calm them down by shoving a probe up their jaxsie (our scientists haven't worked out why this works but it actually seems to be expected) and return them to where you found them"
Couch

Post by Couch »

Enzedder wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:30 am

But... you are an idiot.

What a quandary for you
You should put me on ignore again, or kindly STFU!
message #2527204

nardol wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:47 am I think it's highly likely there are aliens.

In the form of bacteria or other relatively less complex organisms somewhere in the universe.
? Why not the whole range from bacteria to massively intelligent squiddies?
Couch

Post by Couch »

Thomas wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:38 am

How would you know what an Alien would say? Do you have special powers?
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

I read up to
“Late Show” funnyman Stephen Colbert
This obviously gives the lie to everything in the article.
Mog The Almighty

eldanielfire wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:51 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:16 am
Rogan loves alien conspiracy theories. He's usually tongue in cheek. But he also isn't an educational podcast, even fi you can get educated from some of his guests. He Podcast for entertainment which someone's means a bit on Science, or sport or politics or the news. It also means indulging in some fun talk, including conspiracy theories or comedians or talking about men with huge dicks in Cuba.
He's definitely not tongue-in-cheek. He really takes these loons seriously and even worse keeps spreading what amounts to lies. It's very unscientific and it really annoys me.

For example, he keeps saying, "The Pentagon has officially stated that they have recovered crafts that are not of this world". That would be huge if they actually had said that and Rogan keeps saying to his millions of listeners that's what has happened. He's dumbifying millions of people. What actually happened, FWIW, is that one single ex sub-contractor (i.e. not anyone official at the Pentagon - and in an unknown profession, could have been a janitor for all we know) said that while he was working there some time ago, he thinks he saw "material" that was "not of this world". He might not even been mistaken or lying. He might have seen moon rocks. In any case it's just so far off what Rogan keeps declaring as fact.

Off on a tangent now, but Rogan has also been annoying me lately constantly selling Dan Crenshaw as some kind of moderate voice of reason on The Republican side. There are moderate, reasonable Republicans but Crenshaw is not one of them. He's a far-right loon and also comes across as pretty stupid. But he's a bad-ass ex soldier with an eye-patch so Rogan loves him.
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

flaggETERNAL wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:43 am

A billion billion planets in the universe and we're the only one with life on it?
A video showed up on my YouTube feed the other day (this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFS8cewBCU&t=315s) the gist of which is that while it used to be generally accepted that there are about 100 billion galaxies in known space (plus nobody knows how many beyond that) recent investigations have caused that figure to be revised to something around four trillion. Galaxies. Each with perhaps a hundred billion stars.

All entirely devoid of life. Imagine that.
Farva

Post by Farva »

We have absolutely no idea if life is unique to earth or exists elsewhere. The odds are 50:50 at the moment. We just don’t know.

I like to think there is life out there (that hasn’t signed a deal with the US) but that is more hope than anything else.
P in VG

Post by P in VG »

koroke hangareka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:19 pm

A video showed up on my YouTube feed the other day (this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFFS8cewBCU&t=315s) the gist of which is that while it used to be generally accepted that there are about 100 billion galaxies in known space (plus nobody knows how many beyond that) recent investigations have caused that figure to be revised to something around four trillion. Galaxies. Each with perhaps a hundred billion stars.

Of course life exists elsewhere - only a religious nut would believe otherwise

The problem is navigating the enormity of space - and, if, when you get to that stage - planets that haven't managed the same must seem like cavemen - so would you really want to make contact?
Mog The Almighty

And yet with all those billions and trillions of possibilities we have absolutely zero evidence. Zip. Nadda. Imagine that. In that context the huge number of possibilities actually works against the conclusion that alien life exists. Statistically we should have some evidence by now. If they were sufficiently close enough, aliens of earth level technology would have detected us. This is known as The Fermi Paradox.

"There are trillions of planets out there" doesn't mean anything at all without knowing the chance that life will evolve. If its a one in a trillion trillion chance then the odds are that we are alone.

The truth is we just don't know. But personally I think EITHER we are alone OR there is intelligent life out there are both equally mind blowing things to consider.
Mog The Almighty

P in VG wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:06 pm

That is not true. See the above post. Even serious secular cosmologists won't say "for sure" anything. We just don't know. All we know is so far there is no evidence for it.
Last edited by Mog The Almighty on Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koroke hangareka

Mog The Almighty wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:12 pm

That is not true. See the above post. Even serious secular cosmologists won't say "for sure" anything. We just don't know. All we know is so far there is no evidence for it.
Agreed, sadly it isn't true. Nevertheless the Fermi Paradox is a pile of crap. Even if life is relatively abundant, and it needn't be, there is no particular reason why we should have compelling evidence of its existence. The Fermi Paradox rests on a whole series of assumptions, most of which can be challenged.
Mog The Almighty

koroke hangareka wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:19 pm

Agreed, sadly it isn't true. Nevertheless the Fermi Paradox is a pile of crap. Even if life is relatively abundant, and it needn't be, there is no particular reason why we should have compelling evidence of its existence. The Fermi Paradox rests on a whole series of assumptions, most of which can be challenged.
Well like I said, any aliens of even moderate technological advancement in our "neighbourhood" would have evidence of us. Thats the basis for the assumption. Theyre aliens, they're not magic, they would still have to go through a period of technological development similar to on earth that would be sending all sorts of signals that travel forever off into space in all directions.

So if they do exist, they're either so far away those signals have not yet reached us, or those signals passed us before we could detect them and they stopped sending them off for some reason (e.g. they all died).

In any case I find that nuts like this one in the OP and the gullible loons and liars Rogan keeps interviewing with their ridiculously childish and totally unsubstantiated stories to be extremely tedious and annoying and hearing them spread and promote nonsense and dumb fuckery really triggers me.

If there are aliens out there, we can be sure they're not visiting us in little "space aeroplanes" designed not to be detected although not well enough to prevent them getting repeatedly detected on a low quality camcorder; or that they only ever land in the USA where the government can't even "cover up" when the President sticks his cigar into his secretaries pussy, but somehow they manage to keep this under wraps on a global scale.
message #2527204

Once the SKA comes online, they should be able to observe exoplanets to the degree that they managed with the venusian phosphine levels.
koroke hangareka

Mog:

Yeah, I agree with all that. Still life needn't be in our "neighbourhood". Even if a typical galaxy only throws up a couple of instances of life it still counts.

Also there is no need to assume any living planet will currently harbour a technological civilisation. After all ours has only been producing detectable technology for a bit over 100 years. That's in a history of more than three billion years of life.

And if an alien probe actually visited Earth way back, say, in the Silurian, there's bugger all chance that we'd ever know about it.