Boris Johnson resignation

All things Rugby
User avatar
DragsterDriver
Posts: 24998
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Big Willi Style

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by DragsterDriver »

I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:16 am National lockdown get the fark on with it
All of January.
I wondered when they extended furlough until March then again when they added another month. I reckon hospital admissions will start going down rapidly in February.

Boris is a slag
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
Incompetence is preventing quite a lot with this firm. I'd stick with that
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:18 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
Incompetence is preventing quite a lot with this firm. I'd stick with that
I' not sure that Hancock is on a truck delivering vaccine... but you may be right. I think the vaccine task force are the ones in control.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:18 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
Incompetence is preventing quite a lot with this firm. I'd stick withth that
I' not sure that Hancock is on a truck delivering vaccine... but you may be right. I think the vaccine task force are the ones in control.
If I tell you I can get your pizza delivered to moon base Alpha in 20 mins. Don't blame the Deliveroo guy on his push bike when it doesn't happen

Over promise under deliver. That might as well be their moto
User avatar
Gospel
Posts: 14044
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: West of Londinium

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Gospel »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
More than half a million doses have been given so far.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:34 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:18 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
Incompetence is preventing quite a lot with this firm. I'd stick withth that
I' not sure that Hancock is on a truck delivering vaccine... but you may be right. I think the vaccine task force are the ones in control.
If I tell you I can get your pizza delivered to moon base Alpha in 20 mins. Don't blame the Deliveroo guy on his push bike when it doesn't happen

Over promise under deliver. That might as well be their moto
Good when you're working with your children, but that's not what governments, or big business for that matter, are about.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

Gospel wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:39 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm
DragsterDriver wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:10 pm I don’t mind a lockdown but- they better be vaccinating people at 100mph. Get it fücking done. Healthcare staff and the vunerable then we’re sorted.
It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
More than half a million doses have been given so far.
OK :thumbup: So the hold up is with the supply.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:34 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:18 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:33 pm

It was supposed to be 2m doses before the end of the year. Something must be preventing that, as I'm pretty sure Boris said 200 000.
Incompetence is preventing quite a lot with this firm. I'd stick withth that
I' not sure that Hancock is on a truck delivering vaccine... but you may be right. I think the vaccine task force are the ones in control.
If I tell you I can get your pizza delivered to moon base Alpha in 20 mins. Don't blame the Deliveroo guy on his push bike when it doesn't happen

Over promise under deliver. That might as well be their moto
Good when you're working with your children, but that's not what governments, or big business for that matter, are about.
Not what government should be about
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:55 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:34 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:54 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:18 pm
Incompetence is preventing quite a lot with this firm. I'd stick withth that
I' not sure that Hancock is on a truck delivering vaccine... but you may be right. I think the vaccine task force are the ones in control.
If I tell you I can get your pizza delivered to moon base Alpha in 20 mins. Don't blame the Deliveroo guy on his push bike when it doesn't happen

Over promise under deliver. That might as well be their moto
Good when you're working with your children, but that's not what governments, or big business for that matter, are about.
Not what government should be about
We're the worst nation in the western world. Perhaps we'll get better.
C69
Posts: 40093
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by C69 »

message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:56 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:55 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:53 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:34 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:54 pm

I' not sure that Hancock is on a truck delivering vaccine... but you may be right. I think the vaccine task force are the ones in control.
If I tell you I can get your pizza delivered to moon base Alpha in 20 mins. Don't blame the Deliveroo guy on his push bike when it doesn't happen

Over promise under deliver. That might as well be their moto
Good when you're working with your children, but that's not what governments, or big business for that matter, are about.
Not what government should be about
We're the worst nation in the western world. Perhaps we'll get better.
Not with the man baby in charge we won't
User avatar
Openside
Posts: 24566
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Openside »

Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:09 pm
Openside wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:56 pm
C69 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:20 am
EverReady wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:19 am Patel
That wouldn't be pretty
it certainly would be Priti :lol:
Jesus. Last to the joke as always.

Do you do this on purpose? :?
Well done sparky!! 👏
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

Talking of Priti, she's going on the Beeb in a minute to tell us we've all been naughty boys and we're going to get a spanking if we don't sharpen up pdq.
User avatar
Leinster in London
Posts: 5776
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Leinster in London »

message #2527204 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 pm Talking of Priti, she's going on the Beeb in a minute to tell us we've all been naughty boys and we're going to get a spanking if we don't sharpen up pdq.
Is that a euphemism?
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 12713
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by message #2527204 »

Leinster in London wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:07 pm
message #2527204 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 pm Talking of Priti, she's going on the Beeb in a minute to tell us we've all been naughty boys and we're going to get a spanking if we don't sharpen up pdq.
Is that a euphemism?
She's threatening to crack the whip

Image
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 30488
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by eldanielfire »

message #2527204 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:04 pm Talking of Priti, she's going on the Beeb in a minute to tell us we've all been naughty boys and we're going to get a spanking if we don't sharpen up pdq.
That'll see me through before bedtime :thumbup:
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image
bimboman
Posts: 67467
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 pm Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image


Indeed, that 0.001% of death is terrible,

And clearly you’ve no idea what “morbidly obese” is.
User avatar
feckwanker
Posts: 7169
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by feckwanker »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 pm Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image


Indeed, that 0.001% of death is terrible,

And clearly you’ve no idea what “morbidly obese” is.
Going off this pic, I'd say she has a BMI around mid-30's which wouldn't put her as morbidly obese but quite overweight. Still not good mind you.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 pm Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image


Indeed, that 0.001% of death is terrible,

And clearly you’ve no idea what “morbidly obese” is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Tory boy love for the Priti
bimboman
Posts: 67467
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:24 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 pm Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image


Indeed, that 0.001% of death is terrible,

And clearly you’ve no idea what “morbidly obese” is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Tory boy love for the Priti


She will not get my vote at the next election .
User avatar
SaintK
Posts: 6227
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: 'ertfordshire

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by SaintK »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:28 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:24 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 pm Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image


Indeed, that 0.001% of death is terrible,

And clearly you’ve no idea what “morbidly obese” is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Tory boy love for the Priti


She will not get my vote at the next election .
You planning on moving then? ;)
bimboman
Posts: 67467
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by bimboman »

God if only.....

I won’t vote for a regime that casually removes our liberty with lies , deception and avoidance of Parliament.

We also then have the cronyism, the waste of 22 billion in test and trace (and the cover up). The use of deaths as a narrative tool, blaming the public for their failings, I could go on.

Please how brexit worked out though.
User avatar
Sandstorm
Posts: 28602
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Chickenrunning...

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Sandstorm »

bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:02 pm I could go on.

...and surely will.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 40386
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Sandstorm wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:59 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:02 pm I could go on.

...and surely will.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
C69
Posts: 40093
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by C69 »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:20 pm
Sandstorm wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:59 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:02 pm I could go on.

...and surely will.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
User avatar
eldanielfire
Posts: 30488
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by eldanielfire »

C69 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:48 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:20 pm
Sandstorm wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:59 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:02 pm I could go on.

...and surely will.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
C69
Posts: 40093
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by C69 »

ukjim
Posts: 2098
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris Johnson resignation

Post by ukjim »

feckwanker wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:20 pm
bimboman wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:09 pm Asian woman who is morbidly obese she better not get covid

Image


Indeed, that 0.001% of death is terrible,

And clearly you’ve no idea what “morbidly obese” is.
Going off this pic, I'd say she has a BMI around mid-30's which wouldn't put her as morbidly obese but quite overweight. Still not good mind you.
that is obese for someone of south asian descent.

The categories suggested for Asians are: less than 18.5 kg/m2 (underweight); 18.5–23 kg/m2 (normal); 23–27.5 kg/m2 (overweight) and 27.5 kg/m2 or higher (obesity).

https://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6608/rr/805398

going by this paper if her BMI was 35 or above she would be a candidate for bariatric surgery even without any co-morbidities...
Post Reply