Trump's Top Three. The Thread!

All things Rugby
flaggETERNAL

Trump's Top Three. The Thread!

Post by flaggETERNAL »

As suggested on another thread and As we prepare to say goodbye to the Orange Shitgibbon how about a thread of his 3 cringiest moments. From the sublimely ridiculous to the dangerously despotic,your chance to shit one last time on Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump.

Mine:

1. Injecting disinfectant to battle Covid.
2. Using a sharpie to show a hurricanes path just so he could be right.
3. The weird incestuous vibe with Ivanka
Gavin Duffy

Re: Trump's Top Three. The Thread!

Post by Gavin Duffy »

flaggETERNAL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:52 am As suggested on another thread and As we prepare to say goodbye to the Orange Shitgibbon how about a thread of his 3 cringiest moments. From the sublimely ridiculous to the dangerously despotic,your chance to shit one last time on Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump.

Mine:

Ivanka is quite attractive tbf.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:55 am
flaggETERNAL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:52 am As suggested on another thread and As we prepare to say goodbye to the Orange Shitgibbon how about a thread of his 3 cringiest moments. From the sublimely ridiculous to the dangerously despotic,your chance to shit one last time on Donald "Tiny Hands" Trump.

Mine:

Not sure if that's a reason for her own dad wanting to bang her.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

That's 'alpha' males for you.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Gavin Duffy wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:57 am That's 'alpha' males for you.
:lol: :lol:

I still cant get over the amount of people who thought a coward who wiggled his way out of war is an alpha male. Not to mention Putin et al making him their tiny dancer.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

1. Stoking an insurrection amongst his pathetically sad mob and then pretending it was some black guy
2. Wanting to have sex with his daughter. The fact that isn't number one is something that can be debated over the years though as noted she is pretty good looking in a WASPish way
3. All the other stuff. Still reckon the antennas should have gone up about him wanting to ride his own daughter.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Another sign we should've seen he was trouble: he doesn't have a dog. I mean...
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

There's so many to choose from:

1. Staring at the sun during a solar eclipse
2. Drinking water from a bottle like he's a toddler
3. The upside down bible incident after tear gassing people near a church.
Whatever

Post by Whatever »

EverReady wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:25 am 1. Stoking an insurrection amongst his pathetically sad mob and then pretending it was some black guy
2. Wanting to have sex with his daughter. The fact that isn't number one is something that can be debated over the years though as noted she is pretty good looking in a WASPish way
3. All the other stuff. Still reckon the antennas should have gone up about him wanting to ride his own daughter.
I'm up for as much Trump-bashing as the next guy, but is there any link for that? Fact-checking, nothing else.

But there is always the old classic "Just grab them by the pussy and they come along nice and easy... because I'm a star" or words to that effect.

He is the pussy-whisperer.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Whatever wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:51 am
EverReady wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:25 am 1. Stoking an insurrection amongst his pathetically sad mob and then pretending it was some black guy
I'm up for as much Trump-bashing as the next guy, but is there any link for that? Fact-checking, nothing else.

But there is always the old classic "Just grab them by the pussy and they come along nice and easy... because I'm a star" or words to that effect.

https://youtu.be/DsOVVqubBus
If I weren't happily married and you know..her father...
Whatever

Post by Whatever »

EverReady wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:58 am

Urrgh. And "happily married"... that's not the word on the street.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

That's a truly disturbing video.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Whatever wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:05 am

Mexit in 3 2 1...
Whatever

Post by Whatever »

flaggETERNAL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:10 am
Whatever wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:05 am

Mexit in 3 2 1...
Yeah. He seems to have broken with all his inner circle with Rudi, Iron Mike etc the latest. He'll probably lose his long suffering wife who will probably write a book and finally get that photoshoot she so wants. So that will just leave his family, half of whom are also being investigated, and of course his 'base', with whom he has absolutely nothing in common.

Trump talks all the time about 'friends' but did he really ever have friends, and vv? Just 'transactional friends'. Is it just me, or is that not a really desolate life to live?
ovalball

Post by ovalball »

I still like the classic 'covfefe'. :lol:
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Yeah. He seems to have broken with all his inner circle with Rudi, Iron Mike etc the latest. He'll probably lose his long suffering wife who will probably write a book and finally get that photoshoot she so wants. So that will just leave his family, half of whom are also being investigated, and of course his 'base', with whom he has absolutely nothing in common.

Trump talks all the time about 'friends' but did he really ever have friends, and vv? Just 'transactional friends'. Is it just me, or is that not a really desolate life to live?

Ultimately, he's a sad, sad man.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

In brief...

1. Cop killing inspired insurrectionist
2. Wannabe daughter fucker
3. Covid death merchant

:thumbup:

It leaves out so many other highlights, such as his attempts to subvert democracy, embolden white supremacists, erode public institutions and stripping environmental protections for his own financial benefits...

And who could forget all the best people?
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Thomas wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:46 am There's so many to choose from:

1. Staring at the sun during a solar eclipse
2. Drinking water from a bottle like he's a toddler
3. The upside down bible incident after tear gassing people near a church.
I'd forgotten the first 2. :lol:

There's been so many.

What's his lie count up to these days?
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Dangerous :
1. Deliberately mislead public on Covid.
2. Insurrection
3. Helsinki meeting with Putin

Funnily Stupid
1. Suggesting nuking a Hurricane
2. Sharpie to add Alabama in Hurricane path.
3. Person, woman, man camera, tv

Odd remarks.
1. Koolaid
2. Are Russia bad?
3. "You have a very nice last name" To Georgia lawyer Brad Germany
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

CrazyIslander wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:02 am Dangerous :
1. Deliberately mislead public on Covid.
2. Insurrection
3. Helsinki meeting with Putin

Funnily Stupid
1. Suggesting nuking a Hurricane
2. Sharpie to add Alabama in Hurricane path.
3. Person, woman, man camera, tv

Odd remarks.
1. Koolaid
2. Are Russia bad?
3. "You have a very nice last name" To Georgia lawyer Brad Germany
What a guy, what a record!!
towny

Post by towny »

flaggETERNAL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:59 am

I still cant get over the amount of people who thought a coward who wiggled his way out of war is an alpha male. Not to mention Putin et al making him their tiny dancer.
I’m not a Trump fan but I don’t think dodging the draft to fight in that ludicrous war proves cowardice at all. A big proportion of Americans in college got deferments, so they means most of the rich kids missed out. Joe Biden received multiple deferments.
Lots of rich kids that ran out of deferments got friendly doctors to write a note. It was common.

America wasn’t being attacked. That war was outrageous. My old man was conscripted and spent a year in that place, and he did not enjoy it very much. He went to the doctor and limped and pretended he had a farked knee. Doctor asked him if he did it playing footy - Dad said yeah.

Fit enough for football, fit enough for the army. He should have gone with bone Spurs.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

towny wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:23 am
flaggETERNAL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:59 am

I’m not a Trump fan but I don’t think dodging the draft to fight in that ludicrous war proves cowardice at all. A big proportion of Americans in college got deferments, so they means most of the rich kids missed out. Joe Biden received multiple deferments.
Lots of rich kids that ran out of deferments got friendly doctors to write a note. It was common.

America wasn’t being attacked. That war was outrageous. My old man was conscripted and spent a year in that place, and he did not enjoy it very much. He went to the doctor and limped and pretended he had a farked knee. Doctor asked him if he did it playing footy - Dad said yeah.

Fit enough for football, fit enough for the army. He should have gone with bone Spurs.
Yeah fair enough. It was a ridiculous war.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Even though it was only on his behalf, I can't go past the four seasons landscaping centre for the press conference. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

ovalball wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:28 am I still like the classic 'covfefe'. :lol:
Did anyone actually figure out what he was trying to say instead of covfefe? IIRC it was a tweet, a sentence then a period the "Covfefe" on it's own.
towny

Post by towny »

Zakar wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:34 am Even though it was only on his behalf, I can't go past the four seasons landscaping centre for the press conference. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
Yep. That’s me too.
Right next door to the dildo shop.
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

flaggETERNAL wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:39 am
ovalball wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:28 am I still like the classic 'covfefe'. :lol:
Did anyone actually figure out what he was trying to say instead of covfefe? IIRC it was a tweet, a sentence then a period the "Covfefe" on it's own.
Covfefe is a misspelling that U.S. President Donald Trump used in a viral tweet that instantly became an Internet meme. Six minutes after midnight (EDT) on May 31, 2017, Trump tweeted, "Despite the constant negative press covfefe."[2] He deleted the tweet six hours later and implied that its wording was intentional. Most media outlets presumed that he had meant to type "coverage." White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer stated, "I think the president and a small group of people know exactly what he meant."[3] The term has since been widely used in internet memes and inspires both popular-level and scholarly analysis of language and messaging by the administration.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

If Trump were in a movie people would say his character was OTT. Life certainly is stranger than fiction in his case.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

towny wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:05 am
Zakar wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:34 am Even though it was only on his behalf, I can't go past the four seasons landscaping centre for the press conference. Makes me laugh every time I see it.
Yep. That’s me too.
I still think it was an administrative error that was too late to change.
Punter15

Post by Punter15 »

Mine:

Absolute munter before Daddy paid for lots of surgery though. Which makes it even creepier how much he fancies her after redesigning her.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

Punter15 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:03 am

Mine:

Absolute munter before Daddy paid for lots of surgery though. Which makes it even creepier how much he fancies her after redesigning her.
Built his own sex doll.
inactionman

Post by inactionman »

I can't get past the mocking of the disabled reporter.

Nasty, gutless and for reasons that escape me absolutely acceptable to millions of people.
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

inactionman wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am I can't get past the mocking of the disabled reporter.

Nasty, gutless and for reasons that escape me absolutely acceptable to millions of people.
His political career should have been over there and then..
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

inactionman wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am I can't get past the mocking of the disabled reporter.

This, and they will defend it like they defend everything he has done.

Because at least he didn't wear a tan suit and obviously wasn't, y'know, a black guy
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

You tend to forget so much of what he has done and how much he lied.

Just a month ago he threatened to put an election official in jail unless he lied about the Georgia election result.

Of course you could go back to Trump Classic and the pure racism of Birtherism
flaggETERNAL

Post by flaggETERNAL »

BokJock wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:10 pm You tend to forget so much of what he has done and how much he lied.

Just a month ago he threatened to put an election official in jail unless he lied about the Georgia election result.

Of course you could go back to Trump Classic and the pure racism of Birtherism
And before that to his behaviour around the Central Park 5. Even after they were exonerated.
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

Tiffany wasn't immune from the creepiness, at as a baby, before he started ignoring her.

He once wondered out loud in an interview whether or not she would have great breasts like Marla x(
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

Last edited by Mr Mike on Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Mr Mike wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:28 pm Image
There are freaks on here who would admire that and be tumescent at what they see as alpha male behaviour.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

towny wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:05 am
Yep. That’s me too.
It was like something out of arrested development.